The final, special edition of the Friday Highlights has been posted here. Take a trip down memory lane with us.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Are You Buying Werewolves ?

Comments

• Options
    CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    Undecided
    They don't usually allow preorders for game packs. Cynical me thinks they may want our money before we see a livestream demonstrate how horribly buggy it is....
    I want to preorder because I absolutely love it so far but you don't get me like that EA. I'll see how bad the livestream is first lol.
  • Options
    BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    Total no brainer. I always loved the werewolves. I'm just curious if sims will have the same reactions to them transforming or howling in the 2 and 3rd sims or if they will tear up furniture and can be whacked with a rolled up news paper again? xD
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• Options
    MeowchaFrappeMeowchaFrappe Posts: 840 Member
    edited June 2022
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    100% YES!!!

I might even preorder it honestly...though I'm not sure yet
  • Options
    WrenryWrenry Posts: 960 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    Sure the werewolves are not ferocious looking like the Skyrim werewolf used in the other Werewolf mod but they’re furry wolf looking Sims with good animations, when compared to 3, and good looking CAS and Build items.

• Options
    InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,185 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    Heck yeah I am! I probably wont end up buying this day one since I wanna give a few days for my mods to update annnnnd I wanna see if we get a repeat performance of My Wedding Disasters. But this pack is right up my alley, and I plan on owning it before the month is up.
  • Options
    Umbreon12Umbreon12 Posts: 900 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    Yes, maybe not as a preorder, but maybe on sale.
    I may actually buy it on release day, haven't decided.
    All I know is that I want this pack.
    The occult is my favorite part of Sims 4, and I have all the occult packs so far.
  • Options
    JemmaTheSimmerJemmaTheSimmer Posts: 388 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    Not sure when I get it but I know I will one day. I get most packs eventually and this looks generally good. Will get it on sale or bundle it most likely.
  • Options
    DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,368 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    I haven't decided if I'm going to pre-order, but that's just a finances timing thing.

This pack must be mine.
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,911 Member
    edited June 2022
    Undecided
    Me : “I don’t want Vampires” => Ends up buying Vampires and likes it.
    Me : “I don’t want spellcasters” => Buys RoM on release day or so.
    Also me : “ Werewolves ?! Nope. No way. Not interested at all”. => Is very tempted to buy it.

Post edited by Dianesims on
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,767 Member
    Undecided
    I'm not really feeling it, the small world is not really going to work for me either (1 neighborhood, 5 lots).
  • Options
    IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    I will preorder this puppy as soon as I get home tonite!
  • Options
    HandelHandel Posts: 395 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    It's still going to be after My Wedding Stories, (because it'll get full sales sooner and by now, there should be plenty of Gallery offerings for me to pick from) but I still want to actually touch Cottage Living first! As of right now, I've only lightly brushed against it! (IE, went to a Finchwick Fair for a cooking competition)
    Townie/NPC lore nerd!
  • Options
    Sara1010PSara1010P Posts: 900 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    I will be getting on release day. Can't wait.
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,574 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    yes but mostly for the buy build content not the lifestate
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,542 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    A new occult lifestate, of course I will buy it. I am not even planning to wait for a sale like I usually do.
  • Options
    RamblineRoseRamblineRose Posts: 814 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    I plan on buying the GP, but I do want to see the game play. So far, I really like the looks of the game.
  • Options
    cynciecyncie Posts: 4,771 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    Yes, definitely. It looks like it will fit right in with my current game. I’m good with the way the werewolves look because I fully expected them to match the game aesthetic, and they do.
  • Options
    JerrelloJerrello Posts: 896 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    Yes, Although i’m not crazy about the aesthetic, I’ll try my best to make them look as intimidating as possible. Im hoping they update the aesthetic and make it more wolf like.
  • Options
    LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    edited June 2022
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    Will get it later, after I see what kinds of bugs that will come with it (especially after My Wedding Stories), but I’m excited to add another one of my fave occults to the sim-family mix. :smile:

I kiiiiind of like the look of the werewolves, though a few of their heads seem a bit small, but they are cute and cuddly enough to be put into my tame occult families. They will fit right in with my more gentle mermaids/sirens, spellcasters, and vampires. :smile:

And the baby bassinet/crib and howling toddler are absolutely to die for! So cute! 😍

(Here’s hoping we get updates on mermaid toddlers and get mermaid bassinets/cribs someday. If not, I can just keep using CC.)

Edited to add:
    I have changed my mind for now to Undecided or No, since finding out some info about the pack. I’m not feeling it with the werewolf vs vampire aspect and lack of custom packs.
    Post edited by LatinaBunny on
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,208 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    I noticed that some of the furniture & new bassinet in Werewolves is sortof like a recycle objects like in Eco Living, nice. ;)
  • Options
    elemmeleelemmele Posts: 689 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    Won't be preordering, but I'm gonna get my paws on this pack as soon as possible!
    de4l47l-8be82ab0-e824-47d8-b89d-e4b317e1e4e7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMGE4NDlmM2ItMjBlZC00MzNkLWJkZjQtMzY5YzY0MGVhYzFmXC9kZTRsNDdsLThiZTgyYWIwLWU4MjQtNDdkOC1iODlkLWU0YjMxN2UxZTRlNy5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.mOg5OTH8yLLAb8Swus1BlunSLcRGY3-w29wazeBAu18
  • Options
    bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    Undecided
    The trailer and description look very interesting.

Still, I'll be waiting for the Livestream and some reviews before I buy it. Who knows what bugs may be prowling about :p
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,088 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    OP: "Will you get it?"

Me: "Will I?! I've been waiting three years for this pack! I'm watching the trailer on freeze frame!"

Will they be able to turn into full wolves if you have the Pets pack? I don't know. That might end up buggy...
    Every time a pack comes out, I upgrade my Special Project.
  • Options
    OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    I'm always going to support occult lifestates in The Sims.
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,485 Member
    edited June 2022
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    Loanet wrote: »
    OP: "Will you get it?"

Me: "Will I?! I've been waiting three years for this pack! I'm watching the trailer on freeze frame!"

Alternative me :p : "No, it's too late now. Update for Ghosts and Plantsims only matters !"