Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Are You Buying Werewolves ?

15678911...Next

Comments

• Options
    AraeliumAraelium Posts: 60 Member
    Undecided
    I'm usually all for occult packs but werewolves never interested me as much as, say, witches or vampires, especially with their more cartoon-ish appearance. I might get it if it's very cheap, but I'm content with what I have so far. I might watch a few playthroughs out of curiosity.
  • Options
    SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 990 Member
    When it's discounted. I like the looks of the CAS & build items, and another neighborhood is always fine. I'm not an occult player, though.
  • Options
    AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    As soon as I have time to enjoy it. My teenagehood dream of having a Jacob Black of my own is waiting.
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Undecided
    I'm not an occult player but I want to reward this more thoughtful, less buggy development so I absolutely will be buying it. My Wedding Stories, which should have been tailor made for me as a realistic player (even though I'm not super interested in weddings), was a mess. Not only was it buggy but the assets weren't interesting and the world looked completely unfinished. This looks like a true, complete game pack, and I'm looking forward to the world and all the assets a lot.

Really hope the next realistic game pack or expansion pack has this kind of cohesive, thoughtful, in depth gameplay.

Agreed on MWS. Definitely never buying that pack, or Batuu for that matter.