Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Are You Buying Werewolves ?

Comments

• Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    I have already preordered it!

Will wait with downloading it until I know it is bug free but this is important to me so I decided to preorder. Packs like this makes me so excited and just longing for more playtime so I want whatever person that does the numbers to know that I will for sure throw my entire walket at them for packs like this even if I download them later.
  • Options
    MrCaptainPantsMrCaptainPants Posts: 9 New Member
    Undecided
    I will *probably* buy it, but not before it comes out and I see the reviews. There's no way I'm ever pre-ordering a pack or buying it on release day without watching reviews by community content creators.

Sorry, Sims Team, but you guys destroyed all the trust I had in you by releasing MWS when you knew it wasn't ready, then going radio silent before quietly starting to fix things. You never admitted your mistake and never apologized for releasing a pack in that state. You've given me no reason to trust you not to do it again.

So...the pack looks great, and I really want it. Whoever worked on this pack (and the awesome trailer) should probably be really proud of what they've created. But You've convinced me not to hand over my money too quickly, and I have decided to follow your advice.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 36,361 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    May we have some peace now as folks move on to something else? The toddler uproar was nothing compared to this, and it absolutely dominated the forums back in the day.

@Oldeseadogge get ready for werewolves to dominate the forum for quite some time. 😄
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    May we have some peace now as folks move on to something else? The toddler uproar was nothing compared to this, and it absolutely dominated the forums back in the day.

@Oldeseadogge get ready for werewolves to dominate the forum for quite some time. 😄

i also hope the ep leak is true. sorry cat i'm just excited for that one cause i was the loner kid.
  • Options
    ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,751 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    Couldn't resist... I had to preorder it B)
    He/Him
  • Options
    JALJAL Posts: 1,111 Member
    Undecided
    Likely, though I want to see more and will wait for a sale. For me, I don't usually play with occults, but I really like the worn bb-items, so I might get it because of that.
    Moreover, I advise that the cart button must be destroyed!
  • Options
    SimsLovinLycanSimsLovinLycan Posts: 1,910 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    Girl, do you see this user name? Of course I'm getting it. I pre-ordered it as soon as the option was available. I've been waiting for them to add werewolves since 2014, and they look like ACTUAL werewolves this time, not some 1940's horror movie monster or hairy orc mess. It even looks like they used some of my suggestions from my initial thread from all the way back in 2014! I can add tails and digitigrade feet with CC (wish I didn't have to, but I guess they had to try to appease the anti-furry crowd somehow...), but at least there doesn't seem to be as much missing customization as with merfolk. Now, let's just cross our fingers for a smooth and relatively glitch-free launch... B)
    There is a song I hear, a melody from the past...
    5MNZlGQ.gif
    When I woke for the first time, when I slept for the last.
  • Options
    DanmanNefariusDanmanNefarius Posts: 947 Member
    Undecided
    maybe after they patch out the inevitable game breaking bugs because well...rushed content because of EA ;) greed at it's finest but i might get it on sale because werewolves! about time vampires got some competition
  • Options
    Undecided
    I will *probably* buy it, but not before it comes out and I see the reviews. There's no way I'm ever pre-ordering a pack or buying it on release day without watching reviews by community content creators.

Sorry, Sims Team, but you guys destroyed all the trust I had in you by releasing MWS when you knew it wasn't ready, then going radio silent before quietly starting to fix things. You never admitted your mistake and never apologized for releasing a pack in that state. You've given me no reason to trust you not to do it again.

So...the pack looks great, and I really want it. Whoever worked on this pack (and the awesome trailer) should probably be really proud of what they've created. But You've convinced me not to hand over my money too quickly, and I have decided to follow your advice.

might wanna watch reviews made by people not on EA's payroll because a lot of content creators are not to be trusted because of that EA cheddar in their pockets...
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,537 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)

might wanna watch reviews made by people not on EA's payroll because a lot of content creators are not to be trusted because of that EA cheddar in their pockets...

I don't think they get paid to do this. They just get it early to review for us.
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    Undecided

I don't think they get paid to do this. They just get it early to review for us.

the well known ones usually are, one way or another (free copies of the game also count since EA are the most notorious cheapskates in the gaming world except when it comes to executive payouts that is ;) it is ludacris how much executives get paid) but yeah they only get early copies so they can market the new overpriced DLC for EA, and influencers are a nasty bunch that are out for self. sure, not all of them obviously but enough of them are so i do not trust them for a second. don't be fooled and just wait patiently untill the obscure folks on this forum like you and me actually played the game. i highly doubt this pack will blow my mind since apart from get together (i have to admit get together actually was amazing, love windenburg and it's families and the club system is simply amazing!) all the packs of this game have been extremely lackluster compared to TS 2 and 3, but maybe they will pull of a miracle...just not holding my breath.
  • Options
    TTNsimmerTTNsimmer Posts: 679 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    I will definitely buy it on release day. I like everything about this pack. The 90's clothing, the grungy bb, the industrial neighboorhood. The gameplay looks really promising too. I am very intrigued especially by the wolf pack gameplay. I think this pack might finally top vampires.
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,045 Member
    No

They already have been for more months (years?) than I can think of. Confess bafflement that such a loathsome creature would be all but venerated among simmers.
  • Options
    GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,972 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)

i also hope the ep leak is true. sorry cat i'm just excited for that one cause i was the loner kid.

What EP leak?
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • Options
    RedShoe7RedShoe7 Posts: 711 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)

They already have been for more months (years?) than I can think of. Confess bafflement that such a loathsome creature would be all but venerated among simmers.

There's been a lot of talk of werewolves because we've had to wait years for them to finally be added to the game. You don't have to understand it. I don't understand the endless cries for improved babies and cars but I accept that they are important to others.
  • Options
    Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,795 Member
    Undecided
    Goldmoldar wrote: »

What EP leak?

The high school EP leak @Goldmoldar
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    Hearts4u wrote: »
    Goldmoldar wrote: »

What EP leak?

The high school EP leak @Goldmoldar

That one I don't get at all, but Swedish "high school" never was anything like American high school (at least according to movies and TV series). It was just... school. An University pack at least had some merit to it, but having to micro manage a teenager (which can't move away from home unless you are doing the full boarding school thing that is just not existent here) while also having adults at work, etc etc when it's just "going to school"...

Anyway, not trying to hijack a thread. Sorry.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    BoergeAarg61BoergeAarg61 Posts: 979 Member
    No
    I might change my mind, though, provided the pack doesn't destroy the lives of other sims.
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,874 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    Yeah, already preordered. Which is weird there was that option for a Game pack, but I'm not complaining.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 9,225 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)

The board is here to discuss anything and everything. Loathsome to one is cute and fun to another, in the end it's all good.
  • Options
    No
    I might change my mind, though, provided the pack doesn't destroy the lives of other sims.

That would depend on how closely the pack follows the folk lore that dates back to the Greco-Roman era. Will say only that it isn't pretty.
  • Options
    Yes (Includes on sale)

That would depend on how closely the pack follows the folk lore that dates back to the Greco-Roman era. Will say only that it isn't pretty.

Probably only trumped by trolls, were(whatevers) are some of the most diverse mythological creatures ever. So I am not sure what you are talking about.
  • Options
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    RedShoe7 wrote: »

There's been a lot of talk of werewolves because we've had to wait years for them to finally be added to the game. You don't have to understand it. I don't understand the endless cries for improved babies and cars but I accept that they are important to others.

Also "loathsome creature"? huh?
  • Options
    No
    RedShoe7 wrote: »

Also "loathsome creature"? huh?

Respectfully submit doing the research like I did.
  • Options
    Undecided

highly doubt it. more likely it will follow the sims lore where you can humble a werewolf by smacking it with a newspaper like in TS 3 :lol: