Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Are You Buying Werewolves ?

Comments

• Options
    LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    edited June 2022
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    OEII1001 wrote: »
    I'm always going to support occult lifestates in The Sims.

Another reason for me getting this pack besides the wanting werewolves aspect: supporting more occult gameplay. I want to show the company that occult gameplay can sell and that occult play is something that many simmers have been wanting for years.

Edited to add:
    I won’t be getting the pack right away, or I may end up skipping it,, but I will continue to support many folks’ occult playstyle, even if the pack ends up not being my thing.
    Post edited by LatinaBunny on
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • Options
    WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,776 Member
    Undecided
    I am interested, definitely. I usually like to have a look at the content first.

One thing that caught my eye was the mentioning of vampire and spellcaster lore being connected in some way to werewolf lore in the pack. An wondering if it will be possible to create hybrids? (And what about werewolf/mermadic hybrids?)

Am also wondering, if werewolf hair is going to be customizable via the hair colour palettes in CAS (am assuming they will have a second form like vampires), does this mean I'll be able to make green, blue, turquoise and pink ones? 😃
  • Options
    SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,132 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    As I always say, I typically like gamepacks the most out of all pack types. Also, I can finally have a save with occult rivalries. It didn't seem complete without werewolves.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • Options
    WrenryWrenry Posts: 960 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    Loanet wrote: »
    OP: "Will you get it?"

Me: "Will I?! I've been waiting three years for this pack! I'm watching the trailer on freeze frame!"

Will they be able to turn into full wolves if you have the Pets pack? I don't know. That might end up buggy...

…Okay it would be epic if you have Pets installed to be able play tug of war with dogs and chase cats around.

• Options
    Unicronplayz37Unicronplayz37 Posts: 16 Member
    No
    > @LeGardePourpre said:
    >

No bc my dad wont let me buy anymore packs:(
  • Options
    rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,347 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    Yes, mainly for the new world.
  • Options
    IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    I am interested, definitely. I usually like to have a look at the content first.

One thing that caught my eye was the mentioning of vampire and spellcaster lore being connected in some way to werewolf lore in the pack. An wondering if it will be possible to create hybrids? (And what about werewolf/mermadic hybrids?)

Am also wondering, if werewolf hair is going to be customizable via the hair colour palettes in CAS (am assuming they will have a second form like vampires), does this mean I'll be able to make green, blue, turquoise and pink ones? 😃

Oh, please, let us have a turquoise werewolf!!! Rainbow Pack!
  • Options
    SheepilingSheepiling Posts: 582 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    YES! My vampires can finally have their rival in the game!!! <3
  • Options
    haisinhaisin Posts: 954 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    I want to see the bugs first, so I'll wait a bit, but I'll probably buy this at full price (which I don't usually do).

I did wish the werewolves would be scarier, but I hope there will be some CAS options that will allow me to make them more to my liking. My wolfs will be naked or mostly naked. The BB and CAS look good, there's some great stuff.

I really want to find out more about werewolf toddlers and children. A howling toddler and a toddler tearing a toy look promising! I also want to know whether cats and dogs will react to werewolves somehow and will they be able to play in a special manner or something.
  • Options
    GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,212 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    This is going to be the first GP since Realm of Magic that I'll buy. The last three just weren't for me, I'll get My Wedding Stories eventually, but only for the world. Werewolves, however, I want for everything that I've seen so far.
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 9,166 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    Eventually yes I love occults and I have endless use for things in this pack

but I am going to wait for possible bugs to ride out this time cause mws spooks and also cause I am still unsure if my computer can run another pack without going R.I.P
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,033 Member
    edited June 2022
    No
    I’ve waited too long. 😢

I’ve changed my gameplay style and not so much into supernatural characters as much.

I saw the trailer and they do look like big cats. Not very scary. The world and build items are very good but I don’t think I’d buy the pack for them.

Plus poor Vlad 🧛‍♂️ Would need protecting! 🥺.

I hope everyone who buys it has fun.
    Liking Little Bistro Kit! French cafe vibes. 😊☕️🌞
  • Options
    maggiemae8135maggiemae8135 Posts: 790 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    Absolutely, yes!! I have been wanting and waiting for werewolves to join my occults for a long time! I like how they did the werewolves, fits in with the Sims 4 style. I fell in love with the CAS and B/B. A lot of it will fit in well with my very old houses and the haunted ones. I love that clock! Can't wait to get it!
  • Options
    BubblegumjonahBubblegumjonah Posts: 118 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    Already pre-ordered. I've been wanting werewolves for so so long.
  • Options
    KyreRoenKyreRoen Posts: 677 Member
    edited June 2022
    Undecided
    I want to say no, but as much as I don't care for the "werewolves", I'll have to see the items up close, weigh the amount of feminine/masculine CAS, and see the world more in-depth before I outright say no.

Edit: I've seen it all. I'm gonna just say "no".
    Post edited by KyreRoen on
    Check out my 'Simming Tips' for detailed tips and tricks (TS4).
  • Options
    ZiafarZiafar Posts: 716 Member
    No
    Its a no for me. Occults are not my cup of tea but If you are happy with the pack I am happy for you. Enjoy!
  • Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    Undecided
    It'll depend on how much the werewolves can be customised, I really don't like the "cute" furry look so unless that can be changed it's probably a no
  • Options
    KelleygirlKelleygirl Posts: 599 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    I can't hand over my money quick enough for this!
  • Options
    ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,426 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    Yep! I pre-ordered which I don't normally do unless it's occult themed or something I've really been wanting. :mrgreen:
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    just did. i wonder if mom will buy it was a accident.
  • Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,397 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    Absolutely! I really like the look EA gave the weres, they are supposed to look cartoony. Can you imagine fierce, scary werewolves with cartoony everything else...wouldn't be a good look. :D

I not pre-ordering, but I will buy it on the day of release...you have to have all three, vampires, spellcasters, aka witches and werewolves. For me, mermaids, aliens, plantsims and ghosts are minor occults. Now if we could just get onnne more occult...faeries. That would complete the occults for me. :)
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Options
    GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,972 Member
    edited June 2022
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    I am intrigued by the trailer, but I learned to look beyond trailers done by EA/Maxis and wait for some in game play. I am a fan of Werewolves more than Vampires and so with that I will decide on buying it after launch or wait for a sale. I am going against my principle this one time and may just preorder it as I love my Werewolves and I am really digging the pack even though I still wish for those editing tools which may not ever come. Also, since it is not an EP and I do get a discount on it. :):) The size of the Neighborhood had deflated my sails a little bit as the Neighborhood is small so therefore I am stuck on how EA/Maxis wants me to create But I love my Wolves and while not as excited I will maybe wait until I get the whole story before buying the pack. :(
    Post edited by Goldmoldar on
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • Options
    GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,972 Member
    edited June 2022
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    bshag4lv wrote: »
    Absolutely! I really like the look EA gave the weres, they are supposed to look cartoony. Can you imagine fierce, scary werewolves with cartoony everything else...wouldn't be a good look. :D

I not pre-ordering, but I will buy it on the day of release...you have to have all three, vampires, spellcasters, aka witches and werewolves. For me, mermaids, aliens, plantsims and ghosts are minor occults. Now if we could just get onnne more occult...faeries. That would complete the occults for me. :)

I agree as looking at how Sim's series is drawn it just wouldn't look right, out of all the occults I love WereWolves the most.
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • Options
    WerescytheWerescythe Posts: 157 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    Probably. I've been waiting for a long time for Maxis to release an occult pack and now that they've finally done it, they deserve some sort of reward.

Now I kind of want an occult themed kit pack. Not with any occult live aspects in it, just maybe some CAS items.
    I'm probably one of the rare few here, but I love using the occult aspects in my Sims 4 games. xD
  • Options
    happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    Yes (Includes on sale)
    Yup, everything about it is right up my alley.