Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who Should Patina Romance?

SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,963 Member
So as some have possibly seen i made thread where I play Patina Wainscot and I have now come to conclusion there is 5 potential dates for her in my game

Candidates are following:

1. Raj Rasoya
Raj wants a big family, so does Patina, but can she take on this unflirty slob? and what about his mothers hopes for him?

Pros though would be that as sim who hates cooking she surely wouldn't have to cook ever again as Raj is very passionate about his foods and desserts ;)
2.Salim Benali
Salim and Patina surely started on wrong foot, but is it just a huge misunderstanding? and can the two creatives still get together? Perhaps not... or maybe yes?
3.Diego Lobo
Will Patinas art melt the heart of this harsh art critic? and will their matching flower suits create the ultimate creative harmony? Will Patina actually ever raise to the top and get to design that huge apartment? who knows.
4.Penny Pizzazz
Or maybe it isn't about waiting for the prince charming to sweep you off your feet, maybe its easier than that and maybe, the love exists right next door! even shares your interests! maybe together you will set the trends for whole city!
5.Marcus Flex
Let's face it... some relationships aren't that serious.. and sometimes you see a nice guy at a party... and also see a nice bush... and one thing leads to another...

Bonus:

6. No one
Who needs romance?
Patina might want a family but that doesn't mean she needs a partner! there is many kids out there who would surely love to get adopted to her family.

7. Someone else

Did mighty watcher ignore the perfect match?
was it all wrong choices and no right choice? fret not, this is the option for that

8. Results pls

does Patinas love life just not concern you and you want to state that? well go ahead and tap this option
⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free

Who Should Patina Romance? 78 votes

Raj Rasoya
11%
SweetieWright_84K4siesEnkiSchmidtMDianaSimscomicsforlifePlumbeebKimmerPurpleHeatherHandel 9 votes
Salim Benali
20%
Monet11TheSpotted_CMeteoraStormelanorbretonYautjagirlannaliese39ARCTICORNECAPTAIN_NXR7Karababy52SAEldarindearie_blossomtelemwillEllupelluelluEnnaelJustinB113FatTribble23 16 votes
Diego Lobo
14%
StrangerthanIObellemy1helopilotduhboy2u2phantasmkissHarukotyanDaraviSERVERFRAEdithVMyriadSimsReaganbogan 11 votes
Penny Pizzazz
25%
Akl500PUmbralFlowergreydonnKironidetaydevTeeSeaLisamango0blur0secaliposspermanentroseAngeliqueAdelaide[Deleted User]ElisetommightyspriteVeeDubBookBearRySBIL00NYL0V3WolfnightsingerVeganisiniz 20 votes
Marcus Flex
11%
crocobaurajeepjeepcatkokoro80got2gameMVWdeZTemereChadSims2ChazzzyTTNsimmer 9 votes
No one
6%
chickenowMindofyToriecatmando830Isharell 5 votes
Someone else
6%
mitchiebanjoRedShoe7HoveraelGirafHuntrNate_Whiplash1 5 votes
Results Pls
3%
ZenAlchemistpandie00Simmingal 3 votes

Comments

• Options
    VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    edited June 2021
    Penny Pizzazz
    Had a hard time deciding between Penny and Marcus. Penny seems the better potential long-term match (if that's what Patina is going for), but party bushes are good, too.
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Options
    permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    Penny Pizzazz
    Penny and Patina would be so cute together - and their names sound cute together. Diego Lobo is my next choice though just because their outfits kind of match :)
  • Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,124 Member
    Someone else
    Florida Man. You can move them into Johnny Zest's trailer, and they could have many kids and get drunk at 9 am everyday
  • Options
    SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,129 Member
    Raj Rasoya
    I chose Raj because I think his mother would be so happy to have that apartment for herself. Then again, she may be an overbearing helicopter mom which will add for more drama. And who doesn't love drama...when it's the sims?
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • Options
    TeeSeaTeeSea Posts: 1,556 Member
    Penny Pizzazz
    I choose Penny because she’s so pretty!
  • Options
    HandelHandel Posts: 395 Member
    Raj Rasoya
    Oooh, torn between Penny and Raj. But I went for the familial drama of marrying into the Rasoya family, which is always a fun time to be had. Though hey, not displeased that Penny is winning though!
    Townie/NPC lore nerd!
  • Options
    Lady_EarthLady_Earth Posts: 187 Member
    I'd like to see some pics of the suitors.
  • Options
    Monet11Monet11 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Salim Benali
    I voted Salim. I love the whole 'this won't work out' vibe. It's got that screwball comedy romance potential that you used to see in the early movies.
  • Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    edited June 2021
    They sound like pretty good matches for her, Diego and Penny might vibe for artistic reasons. Haha, tempted for Salim to have another chance with her thought they were vibing then he dropped the ball. Also, Raj wanting a family can definitely vibe with that. (Never see anyone go for Raj had one of my sims have a pretty good relationship with him). Haa, I'd like to see Marcus even settle down oddly he seems to get along well with the sims in my game as good friends and such.

Maybe have her date a bit for each one and see who vibes with her? :)
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,144 Member
    Diego Lobo
    I voted for Diego. Why? I don't really know, honestly. Currently my new Sim has dated him and he seems to have a good sense for esthetics, also gives enough freedom for my sims needs. If Patina still climbs up the celebrity ladder, having a kid right now could be hindering to get the full potential of the job. I mean 12 hours of working, holy moly. This jobs doesn't seems to be family-friendly, if you want to make it perfect.
  • Options
    CangwenCangwen Posts: 220 Member
    Don't date Marcus Flex. Anyone from Partyhaus is just a bad idea, unless you changed the rules so they don't flirt with everyone.
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Marcus Flex
    Please pick Marcus Flex!
  • Options
    HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    Someone else
    Gavin Richards?
    Alice Martin?
    Mark Eggleston?
    Siobhan Fyres?

I wouldn't vote Raj Rasoya because he is unflirty, so Patina will have to make all the moves, that would be unfair on her.
  • Options
    PlumbeebPlumbeeb Posts: 619 Member
    Raj Rasoya
    I think Raj or Penny would be the perfect date for Patina, but I went with Raj in the end.

I don't know, there just seems something really wholesome and loving about him, and I always considered him to be in his element when surrounded by family. He's a cutie!
    Sims 4 Wish List:
    • > Option to toggle on/off random townie generation.
    • > Turn vacation worlds into residential worlds.
    • > Option to purchase separate worlds or a world pack.
    • > Sleepwear kit.
    • > Atomic age kit.
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Results Pls
    Hoverael wrote: »
    Gavin Richards?
    Alice Martin?
    Mark Eggleston?
    Siobhan Fyres?

Gavin I don't have cause i actually deleted that household :sweat_smile: for some reason it just always irked me so at this point idk even what those sims are :lol:

but well yeah food for thought maybe they could be reintroduced to my save

edit:I absolutely have to add them back cause its not fair to have everyone else but not them so yes I'm adding them back now yes

alice martin and mark eggleston i didn't include because I'm trying to not go to strangerville realm

(i play occults and weird stuff a lot so i don't want this to turn into one of those saves :sweat_smile: )

Siobhan... wait i thought she was teen now I'm shook brb going through everyone in windenburg to see who else ive misaged in my brain
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Results Pls
    I think Raj or Penny would be the perfect date for Patina, but I went with Raj in the end.

I don't know, there just seems something really wholesome and loving about him, and I always considered him to be in his element when surrounded by family. He's a cutie!

hehe he definitely is i like him a lot
    but indeed if Patina doesn't take the bait I'll still have someone to romance him one day either way :wink:
  • Options
    permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    Penny Pizzazz
    Ooh, I see Penny is still pulling ahead by a bit. She would be good since it's Pride month after all :)
  • Options
    HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    Someone else
    Simmingal wrote: »
    Gavin Richards?
    Alice Martin?
    Mark Eggleston?
    Siobhan Fyres?

Gavin I don't have cause i actually deleted that household :sweat_smile: for some reason it just always irked me so at this point idk even what those sims are :lol:

edit:I absolutely have to add them back cause its not fair to have everyone else but not them so yes I'm adding them back now yes

alice martin and mark eggleston i didn't include because I'm trying to not go to strangerville realm

(i play occults and weird stuff a lot so i don't want this to turn into one of those saves :sweat_smile: )

Siobhan... wait i thought she was teen now I'm shook brb going through everyone in windenburg to see who else ive misaged in my brain

Siobhan is a young adult, Morgan is the teenager.

Alice and Mark aren't involved in the troubles in strangerville if you move them to oasis springs for example, as it keeps the theme to a point without the occult story going on.
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Results Pls
    Simmingal wrote: »
    Gavin Richards?
    Alice Martin?
    Mark Eggleston?
    Siobhan Fyres?

Siobhan is a young adult, Morgan is the teenager.

Alice and Mark aren't involved in the troubles in strangerville if you move them to oasis springs for example, as it keeps the theme to a point without the occult story going on.

true but i want to keep their story in strangerville for other stuff thats right up that alley :wink:

stuff gonna go nuts in strangetownrville soon enough so i shall not touch it in this story :lol:
    Post edited by Simmingal on
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Results Pls
    Ooh, I see Penny is still pulling ahead by a bit. She would be good since it's Pride month after all :)

I'm actually shook by Salim climbing
    look at him gooooo :lol:

its getting intense between these two it seems :smirk:
  • Options
    ReaganboganReaganbogan Posts: 278 Member
    Diego Lobo
    Lobo. I like his style.
  • Options
    dearie_blossomdearie_blossom Posts: 707 Member
    Salim Benali
    Salim is the only one that matters. I would get him for myself if I could.
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,383 Member
    Raj Rasoya
    Raj really needs someone so he can finally move away from his mother. I don't know much about Patina, other than what I've seen on trailer and a live stream, because I don't own the pack yet, but I believe she could deal with the challenge of charming Raj. ;)
    I've never had anyone dating or marrying Raj and I really like him. I actually like his mom too, she always seems like an awful neighbor at first, but once you get to know her she's not that bad at all.