Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,927 Member
    FKnAmxJ.jpg
    Dominic: "I don't mind.. totally natural.. I might of should not drank that last glass of that kava stuff..."
    N60KBSF.jpg
    Dominic: "Totally ok.. happens at Windenburg every day..."
    KXtIlrQ.jpg
    Dominic: "And oh boy, this is fun!!!"
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    edited March 2021
    I've never paid any attention to the fashion styles in CAS, so I decided to make a challenge to make sims using only one of these style categories and the sims the game generates

Rocker:
    rocker.png

country.png

Boho:
    boho.png

Also been getting a lot of lag issues so I went back in and cleared a ton of saved lots from my gallery and got rid of a ton of cc. Managed to get my mods folder down from 5GB to 3.1! A few weeks ago it was all the way up at 9 :#
    Post edited by Onverser on
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    The Elderberry children befriended a dust bunny in their bedroom and named him Napoleon Bunnyparte.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,873 Member
    calaprfy wrote: »
    The Elderberry children befriended a dust bunny in their bedroom and named him Napoleon Bunnyparte.

Cute! 😄
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,020 Member
    edited March 2021
    I tried to keep Rachel fit and happy during her 3rd trimester.
    y4mrP9uJcM5j4z6IOJXWZo8BRKbMUyGLZEAl6vP0d4Vc_EXUL1MPEJRYHJpzGMufyJ4KVP3-j9nXETd_W4d8sf3q4cHxb_1D591_1dCkPO_bIGUw6Px9Ep31CzlGU30ybHpUwDS4_Wgq4cv5mcfhGPTq6nbnlJ_VRrpgl5a5m0SaJuwteg68S3wLFu1FTTKp_dG?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Finally we had our baby! A little girl. :) I named her Chelsa in honor of her mom Rachel.
    y4mr-mYPWyiANn4yiU97hFNUXYyvu760csFxerYpllmBrjoIVUMuwIkoel5iMjiYQ9j3kNuarP57umu4L-iJ9HupF27TOfyqVru2zkaOuwMCAhcNJEg0dcnMxFU0sxcqREq4Mn1UDVXK8PRGdaSRY7w72cDr-zUjlbtPXpjLq3assQADJHg3R_V15zQVPWJgn-e?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    And then ... we had another baby. :o A little boy. I quickly came up with Chaz for his name. Totally unprepared for this. I had to put the toddler bed in family inventory so we could add Chaz's bassinet to the nursery. I didn't do anything to influence fertility or gender that I know of. No special traits or lot traits either.
    y4mhxhY1ByWPJsmWEQlkKpHkoXF09-dhi-cpk2_QxuFPbCc8Zq2-h-OJ5B6FAtZkldA0866IIWcPNni-cB0GnmKwqSt5wECihUzK4Szn7fYv0qPzJk596tv4YLz56h6pJRJneeyotO-UdmqNtGs1RzwfZJEgD_oc61XyfmsZQSB4kgf0kzmJoqTbgTZQQyGoTaS?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Dave took family leave in order to help with the twins.
    y4m9PnP3ed1rwWlwN_zrk8d4gZs0mwjv5cFPMKAXRC06Vp5QgvTSDlpYO27FBfPN7fOohVeswq0vN0W3gTsw_bTY3mFm1m5YMfi9-2k7ihIMNy-zIMt2yZHQviV2G_1hZa7gthP-pvClsFJg9oPYK9b1R7l4ZhqyMCsIkBxxEW1qSsQL3yja7O7RMY_2sFgaUU7?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    And Loario the butler is awesome with the babies.
    y4mQLjZ3GDjGwuUpaLzV4aiUzHHj6sC4E2_DqPNc7Xfom7ehEh5oEb0ivmXI9PXEmDrbUSbOwhim5VKy3HK2TTrHOHYJxfg-MoCv7CVk31lAgwrDKd70EAJHqG5T7WRSahkZwkBWjtI_3h4kUpcqeqYYyQAiPrkqZAr5a1amqOVen3fhDJI_nBHPlAL8v1_yYnY?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Rachel jogs to help lose some of the weight from her pregnancy.
    y4mBDOPtUbXEOyPnjQNUSj1veP1BygFAOL2-lnrVcsDuOhdTtYdKxwOFoXbeF7yQvJx_4T2J1f-24SNBEiEZywvUqxFp_BSjFL2pA4Cw7qsZBqor39-HPwpg8ZgXlSH5XsyMZz7Z9iM5V7CcPJ3C0Vp57C2LV5BAr8SIgvdet7-PHZXk8yn6Fg5Pzs6-yP5V5VX?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
  • Options
    permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    edited March 2021
    @Onverser Very cool idea! There's so many clothing items I never use, and I find myself using the same stuff over and over again, so that could be a fun challenge next time I dress a sim :)

--

I played with poses today and got some updated photos of my main family <3

1zjVhsB.png
    yinHtuY.png
    8D8wOOG.png
    Post edited by permanentrose on
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    edited March 2021
    jLhiQFf.png
    Sometimes Akira can't believe who he's into.
    hohSeNx.png
    Especially since he still has issues.
    OeVvVKJ.png
    Akira thinks he ought to get used to being together since he allows them to sleep in different rooms, Don knows he just doesn't get it.
    WgSq3RZ.png
    Meanwhile, Vlad is finding out how fire resistant he is.
    8CfrgRG.png
    He's humiliated wanting to look good for Caleb who is just glad he's alright...don't feel bad cause he has another fireplace and he immediately went to light it.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,348 Member
    I tried to let David have a date with his fiance, but there were too many distractions at the student pub, and Damico kept turning into a bat every time he moved even if it was just to step forward to hug David, which canceled all his cued interactions with David, so he would then flit off to do something else.

So I locked them in David's dorm room together. That seemed to help. :lol:

Damico-visits.jpg

Luckily, David's roommate never seems to be around this term.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • Options
    permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    edited March 2021
    Popped into the Forgotten Grotto.

Isla decided to build a sand sculpture.
    1g6NCt7.png

Looks like she even frightened herself with the sculpture she designed :D
    OqvqLMw.png

After recovering, she inspected her handiwork...she might grow up to be an evil genius if this is any indication...
    kZO0pKA.png
  • Options
    NightwalkerArkanisNightwalkerArkanis Posts: 272 Member
    edited March 2021
    Encountered some minor mishaps with my secluded Sulani family, and I was on a "my decision, not yours" kind of mood, so if a Sim did something I didn't want them to or didn't expect them to do (gain negative sentiments from what I've always viewed as a friendly fight, my serious, fiercely intimidating Sim fire dancing and making a fool of himself, my starving Sim constantly stopping preparing breakfast to try to run and fire dancing - your fun meter is FULL!), I'd invoke a lesser version of Groundhog Day on them.

Jack, Tessa, Frederic, Isabella and Bruno. You poor people could barely do anything correct today.

I can only imagine their confusion after having to put out a firepit twice, then having it back on the lot despite it being sold earlier. Finally got Tessa to stop trying to make her way to the firepit and actually eat that breakfast of hers.

Then Frederic, the big oaf, decided to ignore Tessa's marvellous vegetable chili and cook up whatever it was, we never found out, cause another time warp unexpectedly happend. Tessa could have sworn she just went to work, but here she was, back at the lot, and had just taken a vacation day.

The mood is currently low in the house, with all five of them being singles that got nothing to do on a romantic holiday. Next year, perhaps.

Isabella, feeling rebellious, decided to ignore her natural weakness to sunny weather, and went for a long swim. I kept an eye on her. She's a strong one, and I was confident she had energy to spare after finishing her swim.

Jack and Frederic engaged in a magical duel on the beach. Frederic got his behind kicked again. He has never been able to best Jack in a duel, and he cannot fathom why. So what if Jack studies and practice magic constantly, and Frederic only using his talents to light the campfire?

Bruno sleeps the day away. This guy is the most dedicated sleeper I've ever witnessed in a Sim game.

Tessa being responsible, took care of things in her greenhouse, making slight cash on her magical plants. She's slightly unlucky, so I fear for the day we get a greenhouse full of cowplants. Tended to the beehives while she was at it. Got stung countless times. She's a trooper, and takes it in stride.

And I realize I've forgotten/neglected Isabella, who finished her swim but apparently was content boiling away in the water. Preparing for another timewarp, I send her full speed ahead to the ladder. With her power meter being all but empty, she throws her smoking self into the house and dives into her coffin. I would ask who's bright idea it was to take a Vampire to a small beach hut at the ocean, but I know that answer already.

Once she has recovered, I'm gonna send my whole family out to the old cemetery I created in Willow Creek. It's brawler day, and we're gonna mess with the local vampire gang - I suspect one of them are the ones that bit Bruno during a wild party evening. Creating a vampire club and telling them to drink plasma and using their powers seems to have made the nights just slightly less peaceful.

No matter, this family was made to punish wrongdoers that I see misbehaving. We have Jack and Frederic as spellcasters, vampire Isabella can open any door, mermaid Tessa can either summon clear skies or make them cloudy to save my own vampire, and both she and Bruno are armed with Freezeguns. It's time to start the conflict between the Nightwalkers and the Paleblood gang.

Add-On: Ignoring brawler day, Jack and Isabella went on a swim instead to ease the mood. And boy did that attempt fail. Now they're swimming towards the house in terror, and I'm as overjoyed as I can be. All these Sim years I've spent with my families in Sulani, and I finally got to see my first shark. I've heard they don't eat Sims, but I also heard they had to be cheated into the world, so I ain't chancing it this time. Swim for your life and unlife!!
    Post edited by NightwalkerArkanis on

What do we want to get rid of: The holiday bug, the constant showering and the weed glitch.
  • Options
    BookBearBookBear Posts: 488 Member
    This was scary... :sweat_smile:
    Mtete4x.jpg
    JoAnn recently got a job, so Bruno had to babysit. Let's see how this goes.
    8FhJwE3.png
    Surprisingly nothing remarkable happened! Bruno did gain piano skill really fast, already level 4, because he's a Creative Prodigy.
    SUjYf5Z.png
    Momma's home from work.... and angry.
    KsbYAWe.png
    Fight! Fight! Fight!
    ozGGeGe.png
    Life Lesson: Never mess with a hothead who has level 8 fitness skill.
    WNBQlAI.png
    Bruno was practicing his practical magic and learned his second spell: Scruberoo. Perfect for my little neat freak.
    Testing it out
    TGNLNJu.jpg
    Bruno!?! What are you doing!?!
    4TyQYt7.png
    Scruberoo doesn't work on dust. :expressionless:
    DOYUz9a.jpg
    "Oh, hey Mom-" "DO NOT DISTURB ME!!!!!"
    vYmkVbj.png
    Look who challenged us to a duel!
    Not-Damien's-Grandma!
    "I have a name!"
    I can't remember her name.
    vawquZL.jpg
    X0QgacG.jpg
    LTklsSV.jpg
    Bruno lost obviously.
    i6QpJns.jpg
    Guess who invited him to the romance festival immediately after?
    FFECThU.png
    Chips.
    YYx2naM.jpg
    How could he say something so scandalous!? :lol:
    vSUBa4K.jpg
    Kisses may only be viewed from the back. For decency.
    BOGzgAv.jpg
    They got quite a bit of money for this romance scene.
    wwqxguM.jpg
    I had to move the bed all the way to the middle of the room before she'd put him to bed. :neutral:
    Y2JcASJ.png
    Oh, it's Ali's birthday by the way. (My favoritism is showing) :wink:
    L292eAi.jpg
    We.... need to fix that.
    ewwPOpv.png
    Much better.
    67KrYa8.png
    In her natural expression; annoyed
    aM72vok.png
    By the way, Ali rolled the Perky trait (CC) and the bestselling author aspiration, on top of her Bookworm, and Socially Gifted traits.
    Bye!! :blush:
    Offering free hugs for your time of need.
    8763f1fcdeee963323782673c8c95eee.gif
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,570 Member
    edited March 2021
    Erik was glad that it was Night on the Town. Working as hard as he did, he really could use a break. He spent long hours down at the Studios laying down the tracks for his thirty-eighth album. There was still more to do, which included putting the entire package together, deciding which songs and in what order. Remixing if necessary and then to choose the cover. Then it would be released. For now, he was just exhausted. Jamison asked if he could take the kids with him to the Old Home Steak House across town. He would, of course, be picking up Ahkiko on the way. Erik simply told him, "Don't be out too late and drive carefully." Erik had his own plans for the evening. Finding his wife upstairs, he asked her out on a date. The two headed over to Newcrest and the Star Club. This is where his day started to go awry.
    Despite how many came out for this 'holiday', Erik and Kayleigh were shown to a table right away. They were placed on the main level. A nice table-for-two, in the corner. Originally, Erik thought they might dine in peace. And they tried.
    o4r1Jg8.jpg
    Fans came up to their table, as usual, before and after their meal arrived. Midway through, Erik's phone even went off. "Sorry, Honey, I have to take this, it's my agent."
    97IArCp.jpg

Between the high class meal, the juice and the overall romantic atmosphere, (mostly due to the fact their six children were nowhere to be seen) they were very flirty. Once they got up to leave, Erik flirted with his wife, but still the Paparazzi wouldn't leave them alone. He couldn't help but gaze up at them, a rather mischievous thought playing hopscotch across the neurons in his head. Flirty and playful, a toxic combination. But his agent did suggest he get more into the limelight, lest his celebrity fade away… "Meet me upstairs," he murmured to Kayleigh, who giggled.
    5UiVDHD.jpg
    Across from the Chef's Station in the corner was a half-bath. Really, it had a sink and a shower. They both had seen it before, when looking for the bathrooms which were also upstairs. Now, with their flirty-ness on maximum drive, they gave into the impulse.
    b1f4CPk.jpg

Before too long, they could hear voices. The glass on the shower was all steamed up and Erik couldn't see much. But, he could hear the unmistakable clacking of the camera shutters going off in rapid fire. War zone. he remembered thinking.
    HGUho6t.jpg
    "So what's going on," the third Paparazzi said to the two already stuffed into the very small space.
    "Oh, just a Global Superstar having some public woohoo. Nothing, really."
    qaFCFFN.jpg
    "Who, who is it?"
    "None other than one Erik Cantrell."
    "Are you kidding me? He's in there? With who? I've got to get a shot of this. This will make my career! Who did you say is in there with him, again?"
    06h64Ev.jpg
    "Don't get too excited. It's his wife. Unbelievable, right?"
    PRNiMeW.jpg
    "Well, good for them. They have six already, you know. Do you think they're working on number seven?"
    cZAIUl7.jpg

Suddenly, there was enormous cheering. Erik kissed his wife again and they decided they should try to leave, with as much dignity as they could muster.
    5Gi5RAa.jpg
    "We may live to regret this," Erik said, daring to step out of the shower stall, making certain the towel about his waist was snug. "Ladies," he said, with a nod.
    RUgryga.jpg
    "It's all right, Kayleigh, you can come on out, now."
    7KIwstB.jpg
    "And now you know the secret of keeping a marriage alive for as long as we have." Kayleigh just grinned.

Once they got home, it was obvious the mood hadn't been fully sated. Kayleigh grabbed Erik in the foyer.
    "A rose for my Sweet Love," she said.
    deTPuMV.jpg
    "Kayleigh. You are My Love. And this smells as sweet as you."
    Z1fyoLR.jpg
    "Come here, big boy,"
    NrFg5Az.jpg
    "Um, thank you, Ma'am."
    XqTNGKU.jpg

All for now! It's so good to play my original game save again. Thanks for reading! :)

Post edited by GalacticGal on
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    I redecorated the Calico Club in Brindleton Bay and Judith Ward dropped by to have a drink. Paparazzi followed her and started taking her pictures, when some random guy walks in, realizes he's in the presence of Judith Ward and promptly faints. :lol:

Y65MWF8.png

57L4YyY.png

zCs7Bjs.png

zeffiYA.png
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,889 Member
    edited March 2021
    @crocobaura Nice redecoration.
    The fainting was funny but... the puddle developing by Judith's chair is funny too.

• Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,020 Member
    While waiting for Rachel to give birth, Dave upgraded the rocket ship with all the bells and whistles. After the twins were born, it was time to complete his space mission.
    y4mia3nFZKC7PSPoBRKy9D9KzvaUtP4Klbl2qpP09H8KkCxOf_p_qzUGKeX-ol01U_5eD5mZAjAV5dlVxoIcnfMCcflEtqqLPimG0tZ4IeizqUECzH2y9SK57-DmIfbn2kuam9cVNFJ72YJA1msvYrMzVxnEyb_bZ-yt8VU26QnE-epq3LbrGZLihAIlWwS5Sm5?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    May the Force be with you, Dave!
    y4m28JQkuPwoK6tPZN9VvCW2gKm1mPlF5xx8I-lnZk_QWevpCFrT-DNd6-jwTKpL-DmCyMfm55n6RT7gIrIRTj_20Xzq2kYeKRi0uSlCec0jq-iM7K4-lqlxsXAxSYv3cKIZroGlDlsGLwBig85hS6wlRdL4HrTqlkxzXcehn3HbfpP919RaZqVuYgsasY2lrl8?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Nova waits patiently for her master's return.
    y4m6WDzlG1xBKmk5Mipl-FKaVe7GKk0GGHj8TEyNggJlPocS945JxHsDQnk2p-zanJ_owlcbX0pQcBR7rbqUTPZXcG_K5VbPHlD_WwqpOPi0pYgGKxCXi35PulRf3QYx_x2s-qE2o0i8YZQoC0-QVtTLxZynKG_JykJ_6LoUvk0gfMBCkNLx_lHIDG8OKG4chg0?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    "Honey, I'm home."
    y4mWzJ1J23HpJzqLQQRkkhgLqb6YIrC9KQHu39uVtC7BOe8HLJnYo2t4FUBY7iz7V25kXOb5wTH6To7lLX0PQ1NP5Z5_wv2neuicZ2Hi-YUGefa_yi-yy3O6NUPkornJK8UrWtzeZBzWxWhC3z_K3I9CA2UYnBbrYpXiJCpuJ0RHfHcLTkJVtXnYd4GbQAdZnra?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    Dave takes Rachel into space for a sight-seeing ride!
    y4mmGsFeafG8kaVjVUJE3A5jrKUZanJAav4Rj41DcFOmHuknHaRzmll0LMS5YlX3khPhEl9ljpxyeZKHIxCaSe-kqM9Vutx6XpyrMiVonP-hoZpYVxNjnSZPoos3dtB95RvUDbPS6G5JKj0U_lhfZVQ2EHsu0er4TBhRV6boQFjSlL8zjAXXJAvbL6ZncBqQd_V?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    y4mYoRGOK3Y3Ew8a1Bf8aFsYqWDiLlWhUNlPampTrXMhzFysIp82Nq4OZdtNPEaosPWMhCx5687L3BwePiBwH1jdJ9CWQuRPu80_dpB7wjebfx43lsVpHgOGk-q2g2iK04EXSgCtZ6ixsOZQdWVZX4ABdZBzKsE9EP1NmF7HgtGqHSlh1bLXOM4AkbrdZQQAphw?width=450&height=115&cropmode=none
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,383 Member
    edited March 2021
    @GalacticGal
    I loved your latest story & screenshots about Erik and Kayleigh's public shower woohoo. ;):blush:
    I love your posts about him in general. The older he gets, the more handsome he gets.
  • Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Mawwiage.

Mawwiage is what bwings us together today.

Brodie Hart is the grandson of my Founders, the son of my first Legacy Sim to become a Spellcaster, and the second Spellcaster to be born into the family. He met Grant Charles on a visit to the Magic Realm, and the two really hit it off. Grant is Erratic, but that just makes things interesting. I've had him pursuing the Spellcaster aspiration, but the one he arrived with was family-oriented.

Once it was plain that all my legacy Sims like him real well (Free Love NAP in Ohana'li Town, so they aren't shy about it), Brodie proposed, Grant said yes, and they eloped - naked! - at the national park that the family foundation had funded on the site of the Admiral's Wreckage on Mua Pel'am.

hltFO7W.png

RmD1owD.png

RisQ6Vb.png

HhDfbfA.png

XUgjcxB.png

Congratulations, Brodie & Grant!
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    @crocobaura Nice redecoration.
    The fainting was funny but... the puddle developing by Judith's chair is funny too.

Yeah, I think that puddle develops when sims drink water and she, like a true diva that she is, was definitely drinking water. :lol:
  • Options
    LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    edited March 2021
    I have been playing around with the moschino stuff pack, I got it in that sell in Feb along with DU and JA in a bundle, I used the ingame poses and the poseplayer mod, really like the picture features~

I am still (clearly :lol: ) learning how to use it.

These are of Rainbow (one of my main sims), Max (her dad) and Juliana (Max's girlfriend and Rainbow's soon to be mom).
    51018243666_3254b2640b_k.jpg
    51018339232_93f44162e9_k.jpg

More Under The Cut!
    Max and Rainbow
    This pic captures their goofy sides of them both xD
    51018245076_cbe407f974_k.jpg

This one captures their love and deep bond <3
    51018245256_45cbd0f7e1_k.jpg

Juliana and Rainbow
    To think that Rainbow used to think Juliana was an evil spellcaster bent on stealing her daddy from her, they have come far in their bonding <3
    51018244616_7159040003_k.jpg
    51017515078_f0aed250db_k.jpg

Juliana, Max and Rainbow
    I really like the 3 photo group ones! I used bb.moveobjects to get them closer together and they did not get stuck!
    51018245981_3e1eb959c8_k.jpg

Rainbow: Hey watcha guys looking at?" <3
    51017516443_9892d5c96e_k.jpg

These next ones are from the poseplayer mod and makes them look like the family they are soon to be~
    51018338857_3e71d83ae4_k.jpg
    51018243596_f0606c3162_k.jpg
  • Options
    @Kimmer Thank you so much! I certainly am having a blast playing out his life. All of this happened pretty much autonomously, too. My characters have come to life and are taking things into their own hands. LOL ;)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • Options
    GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,348 Member
    @GalacticGal Those paparazzi screenshots had me roaring with laughter! :joy::joy:
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    And so the day was here. Erik Cantrell pulled himself out of his luxurious bed, padded barefoot into the bathroom to take care of a few ablutions and then went into the Parent Saver Room. Sitting in a chair, he began to ponder just how such a room, generally adjacent to the Master Bedroom, and part of the suite, got such a name. He knew hiding out there wasn't workable in his own household. All of the kids, each in their turn had a way of intrud finding him here. Today was no exception. If he had any hopes of sneaking down to the Studios to assemble album number thirty-eight that quickly dissolved. Before he was even fully awake, Harmony, or in this case Disharmony burst into the small room. "Daddy, Daddy, I simply can't abide it any longer. She's driving me insane."
    "I can see by your demeanor, that you're very upset. Just who is causing you this grief?"
    wnfiyge.jpg
    "My twin. Melody. She's pushy, arrogant, so sure she's right and that I am wrong. Why do I have to continue to share a room with her? Bad enough I had to share the womb. And believe me, she took up more than her share, there, too."
    7OAGOOU.jpg
    "Whoa, simmer down there. You know Grandpa just died of a coronary. You don't calm yourself down, you may very well succumb to one, too, little lady."
    0eYUvks.jpg
    "Take a few deep breaths and let them out slowly."
    NB10dJO.jpg
    "That's right in and out. Keep going."
    BeGEySN.jpg
    "Ooh, why do I get the sense you just don't understand!" She all but stomped her foot.
    dxQDCyN.jpg
    "What would you have me do?"
    7leKwi8.jpg
    "I'd like my own room, please."
    5HJLIOX.jpg
    "Okay, I can make that happen. There's still plenty of third floor. I'll call the contractors."
    "Oh, thank you, Daddy. You're the best!"
    vpVQ2fT.jpg
    Only when I give you what you want.

Erik smiled as Harmony left the Master Suite. He quickly got dressed, still half-hoping time was on his side. But when he realized the morning was all too quickly waxing into early afternoon, he decided it best to check on his lone Toddler. She wasn't in the small adjoining room the twins gave her and so the hunt began. Cadence was a bit of what his great-grandmother would call a pistol or phaser to put it in more modern terms. She had the ability to go off at any given moment, refused to distinguish the boundaries and in general was a handful. Of my own making. he sighed. After checking the rooms on the second floor, the last room is where he finally found her. He took a seat on Jamison's surprisingly neatly made bed, good for you, son, you'll make your mother quite happy. "Just what are you doing in Jamison's room, my wee missy?"
    SPYsT49.jpg
    "Well, I just wanted to make music, too. On that thing-a-ma-bob over there."
    16HqhZu.jpg
    "You did?"
    "I can make good music, like you, Daddy."
    nl4T2hz.jpg
    "That may well be true, my little love, but you're not to play with any of the equipment in this household, unless you have help."
    ihrDvvc.jpg
    "I not break it."
    For a moment her statement made him wonder. Walking over the the machine, he turned it on and quickly ran it through a check. All was well, thankfully.

Three o'clock arrived and it was time. Reluctantly, Erik oversaw that all was ready. He found the dining tables neatly set with a party setting, the cake was bedecked with candles and set upon the round table. He found the food all set out and ready. Now, it was just a matter of his family to come inside and the guests to arrive.
    Erik found Melodie and Andrew by the pool. Great idea it's certainly hot today.
    vZICMM9.jpg
    Realizing just how hot a day it was, he went inside and changed to something cooler. As he made it downstairs, the doorbell rang.
    EfsWHMn.jpg
    In small groups at a time, his family and guests arrived. Harmony was so excited about getting her own room, she was too quick to celebrate.
    d9gYQrt.jpg
    Erik, in pursuit of the birthday girl, quickly changed into a more suitable outfit, something a tad less informal. He scooped up Cadence and brought her downstairs, just as more of the guests arrived.
    gkCqVXe.jpg
    Walking her over to the cake, Cadence gave him those big baby blues.
    "I doe-wanna get big. Pwease, Daddy, I doe-wanna get big. I da baby."
    99YiTYn.jpg
    "I don't want you to get big, either, Baby Girl," he set her down. "Best I can do. Delay, delay, delay."
    "I can't bwoah out da candles from down here."
    HzcFthv.jpg
    "Of course not. You said you didn't want to get big. Speak like a big girl, and then I'll help you out."
    "Your majesty, king Daddy, will you please help me blow out the candles, now? I'm too short."
    "If you insist, my little princess."
    YKAN9Qr.jpg
    "Go ahead, take a deep breath."
    "There you go, good girl!" Erik set her down again. "Now, go do your twirly thing."
    bAcwpes.jpg
    "Oh, hey, that's not so scary."
    dXKd8gL.jpg
    "Grandma!"
    lAxwhKg.jpg
    Maybe not for you … "Thorne, Thorne Bailey, so glad you found time to stop by."
    HRGv3sW.jpg

Cadence was duly spoiled by all of the gifts. Mostly, she enjoyed seeing her extended family, as did Erik. This time in a more happy setting. This was good, he decided. Just what the family needed to right itself again. After the guests began to clear out, Erik went into his Music Room. He had a need to play his piano, to 'jazz the place up'.
    zmUodlr.jpg
    "No wonder you're a Global Superstar. Man, I had no idea you could play like that. Guitar, violin, too, but the way you tickle the ivories, man, you're far better than I ever gave you credit for. I'm so glad you're my friend." Thorne said.
    "Thanks, playing music just helps me relax. It's not easy being the father of six. Especially when your baby is now a Child. Three teens and three children. Where did their infancy years go? Gone in a flash."
    KNpoRtG.jpg

All for now. I delayed getting to this moment by playing a different game save. I think I'm just as unhappy as Erik that Cadence is no longer a Toddler. LOL Thanks for reading it!

Post edited by GalacticGal on
  • Options
    HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    edited March 2021
    I recently downloaded the Greasy Goods cc pack by littledica, and of course being the foodie that I am I absolutely needed to send my sims to a Greasy Goods themed restaurant. I can't build so I got one off the gallery and took a teenaged Alexander Goth and his friends there.
    0joVghr.png

Some of the food they are eating comes from Rex's Deep Fryer Mod, whose fried cc food not only fits with the restaurant but also provides fine moodlets that balance out my sim's stressful mood after a long day. Just like real life lol.
    nmtFgGz.png
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • Options
    @GalacticGal Those paparazzi screenshots had me roaring with laughter! :joy::joy:

So glad to bring you a bit of levity in these trying times. I don't control the Paparazzi. They just do their thing, you know? I'm just glad I realized what was up with my couple. I didn't expect what happened — at all. Is Erik beginning the Midlife Crisis? LOL Thanks for the mention. :)
  • Options
    telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    I am playing my Not So Berry Legacy this week. Rose secured enough votes to become national leader and moved into the National Mansion for the duration of her term. Unfortunately, there will be no first pet for a while as her little dog Fidget died of old age just before the move.

Generation 3, Primrose, is excited about the move and her new rooms. Yes, rooms. She has an entire suite to herself now, but Grandma is just down the hall if she gets lonely or needs help with her school project.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top