Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What do you guys think will be in the blog post?

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    mimilu04mimilu04 Posts: 83 Member
    Next step : Spiral stairs, bunk beds and sleeping bag (Summer update)

Would those be the "surprise additions" that we're supposed to have "tons of fun" with? Because as much as I want to have this in my game (and I do), I don't really see how that would bring new and fun gameplay.
  • Options
    IrdiwenIrdiwen Posts: 574 Member
    It was nice to see some kind of outline, but still very vague...

I’m guessing it will be:

EP: May/June
    SP: August
    GP: October

To be expected, fairly. Hopefully another EP in November. I’m pretty happy with that.

No idea what will be in the patches, and I also can’t guess the themes. If they say it’s ‘unexpected’ and ‘a major first’... I’m actually rooting for farming and horses, so I’m curious about this!
    Simmer since 2000! Sims 1, Sims, 2, Sims 3, Sims 4. Legacy player at heart.
  • Options
    mimilu04mimilu04 Posts: 83 Member
    In my mind « unexpected » and « a major first » rule out all the things that we’ve seen in some capacity in the previous games (generations, horses, farming, cars, werewolves...), basically things that have been requested by at least a part of the community for a long time. I really want to keep my mind open to new themes but I rather keep my expectations low for those new packs because I feel they are gonna be one of those concepts you love or you hate.

Also worried about those summer updates... Fun but not game changing? I wish it was the opposite tbh.
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,233 Member
    edited April 2020
    @Irdiwen wrote: »
    It was nice to see some kind of outline, but still very vague...

I’m guessing it will be:

EP: May/June
    SP: August
    GP: October

To be expected, fairly. Hopefully another EP in November. I’m pretty happy with that.

No idea what will be in the patches, and I also can’t guess the themes. If they say it’s ‘unexpected’ and ‘a major first’... I’m actually rooting for farming and horses, so I’m curious about this!

1) 6 month roadmap : April, May, June, July, August and September

2) No pack in April and October, never !

aysf29a10fp0.png
    Post edited by LeGardePourpre on
  • Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Well, I read it and it's like I didn't read it. Once again, very vague, I didn't learn anything, it was pointless. I can surely tell we all already knew an EP, GP and a SP were on the way...
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,233 Member
    edited April 2020
    @Jordan061102

We learnt 3 things :
    • The order of the releases : EP09 -> SP17 -> GP09
    • COVID-19 didn't stop the development
    • No new free content or major update will be released until the Summer