May 23rd - It's time for a new Laundry List! You can read more on what's coming next here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MOLE: UNFINISHED BUSINESS

Comments

• Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,809 Member
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    Welp, didn't expect Ryenn to go :o You were my Mole XD

That hot-tub scene was pretty heart-warming. And it's also really cool to see Tamela help Fabio with the search for his father. :) I wonder if they'll ever be reunited? And now we also know the full story behind Kaitlin. Let's hope she'll be reunited with her baby soon...

Oh, and since Taiha mentioned Mini Mole: if Haylo wins then his next show HAS to be Mini Mole Season 3. No ifs, no buts, no doubts! XD

Hahahaha XD In the case it happens, I’m sure Taiha would love to XD

You got a deal XD If Taiha wins Mini Mole 3 will happen, if someone else does Zero Privacy 3 will happen. :p
    Banner.png
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,694 Member
    edited September 2019

That hot-tub scene was pretty heart-warming. And it's also really cool to see Tamela help Fabio with the search for his father. :) I wonder if they'll ever be reunited? And now we also know the full story behind Kaitlin. Let's hope she'll be reunited with her baby soon...

Oh, and since Taiha mentioned Mini Mole: if Haylo wins then his next show HAS to be Mini Mole Season 3. No ifs, no buts, no doubts! XD

You got a deal XD If Taiha wins Mini Mole 3 will happen, if someone else does Zero Privacy 3 will happen. :p

Well, I better start planning Mini Mole 3 XD
  • Options

Well, I better start planning Mini Mole 3 XD

Would we sign up our own Sims this time?
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Also - lowkey hoping fo Mandi to play on another show. :3
    Banner.png
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I'd really like to flesh David out more, even if he's already been part of 2 shows :D (albeit one of them was very brief)

I initially envisioned David to be an entry to a Mole season :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I'd really like to flesh David out more, even if he's already been part of 2 shows :D (albeit one of them was very brief)

So if it weren't for the twin twist he might've been on Jetset?
    Banner.png
  • Options

Hmmm...I'm actually not sure. I think he was still on SOS when this started
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options

Hmmm...I'm actually not sure. I think he was still on SOS when this started

You're right, SOS started in February '18 and Jetset started in July of that month.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,946 Member
    month or year? :|
  • Options
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    month or year? :|

Century :sweat_smile:
    Banner.png
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,946 Member
    I wonder what will our next mission be?
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    I... survived? :o Okay, that was the most unexpected part of the ep for sure, I was not confident at all, I said to a few people I thought I was next so that was a pleasant surprise, that said I'm gutted Ryenn went because I'd have rathered Maya stay over The Gov, I dunno but I think if The Gov stays any longer it'll go to his head. :p

Sorry to see you go Ryenn! :(

Also on the subject of this season's musical number, I wonder what song it'll be?
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    To answer Twiddle's question about the musical number I'd recommend the following refined duet by Kaitlin and Tamela:

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3v8lkh

Lyrics in the spoiler:
    Kaitlin: "Hey, what if the town blew away?"
    Tamela: "My sister would have nowhere to stay."
    Kaitlin: "The Mole would be gone, and that's okay."
    Both: "Down on your knees and begin to pray
    That the town blows away!"
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Btw, I'm TAing for this CS course that includes basic logic, and I totally stole the gold & silver treasure chest problem for my discussion next week :D

• Options
    lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,287 Member
    Btw, I'm TAing for this CS course that includes basic logic, and I totally stole the gold & silver treasure chest problem for my discussion next week :D

Complete with flavour, or just as a problem? ;)
    Jacob_Banner.png
  • Options
    TurnerTurner Posts: 10,748 Member
    edited September 2019

Haha, you could do the river crossing too from that mission. That's basically a logic riddle as well, albeit a bit more complicated... That's used in psych courses actually. It's some theory about how we're not used to thinking backwards. We like to move towards the goal without realizing we can backtrack a bit in order to move forward. It's like those sliding puzzles (which I'm AWFUL at).

Oh. And why are you already TA'ing your first semester?? :lol:
  • Options

It's the one from S4 that I mentioned. :)

It is one of my favorites!
  • Options

Or a brand new show altogether? That's my vote. :)
  • Options
    edited September 2019

- I like how Turner did use the impromptu dialogues we posted on this thread :)

That was all Alleen's idea, and all your writing (I pretty much just copy and pasted everything), so I'll take no credit for this one. :p It was a nice little scene for sure... So great idea, Alleen! And it finally gave us some hot tub action lol

And as always, thanks for sharing your thoughts on the ep, Ice! I appreciate it. :smiley:

• Options
    We forgot something... :o
    The dance and song... I just listened to last season's one...

Haha, I was wondering when someone would mention that we haven't had one yet. ;)

It'll happen eventually. I've had the song picked for like over 3 years now lol.
  • Options

:lol: RIP

I knew this would be a SHOCKING execution for you..... ;);)
  • Options
    Turner wrote: »

It's the one from S4 that I mentioned. :)

It is one of my favorites!

So Trapped is next. Copy.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    We forgot something... :o
    The dance and song... I just listened to last season's one...

Haha, I was wondering when someone would mention that we haven't had one yet. ;)

It'll happen eventually. I've had the song picked for like over 3 years now lol.

Hmm, question is WHEN? Could also be a finale thing now.
    Banner.png
  • Options

:lol: RIP

I knew this would be a SHOCKING execution for you..... ;);)

Yeah. Ouch. :(
    Banner.png
  • Options

Complete with flavour, or just as a problem? ;)

Same flavor :D

Haha, you could do the river crossing too from that mission. That's basically a logic riddle as well, albeit a bit more complicated... That's used in psych courses actually. It's some theory about how we're not used to thinking backwards. We like to move towards the goal without realizing we can backtrack a bit in order to move forward. It's like those sliding puzzles (which I'm AWFUL at).

Oh. And why are you already TA'ing your first semester?? :lol:

I'm not sure if the river crossing problem corresponds with the type of logic that we discuss in discrete math. The chests seemed to fit more.

And to answer your question: I needed money and a tuition rebate :joy:

- I like how Turner did use the impromptu dialogues we posted on this thread :)

That was all Alleen's idea, and all your writing (I pretty much just copy and pasted everything), so I'll take no credit for this one. :p It was a nice little scene for sure... So great idea, Alleen! And it finally gave us some hot tub action lol

And as always, thanks for sharing your thoughts on the ep, Ice! I appreciate it. :smiley:

Lol, hot tub action :D