Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MOLE: UNFINISHED BUSINESS

Comments

• Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,883 Member
    Yeah, I was playing around with the sims and first only let 2 or 4 people get into the tub. Then I saw there's space for 6. So I think why not. Then I told Turner of my idea and I know how you people like it if a conversation like this appears in an episode... So... ;)
  • Options
    TurnerTurner Posts: 10,748 Member
    Turner wrote: »
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    I wonder what will our next mission be?

It's the one from S4 that I mentioned. :)

It is one of my favorites!

I just got weird deja-vu AGAIN! I think I made this same comment last time, and I felt deja-vu then too :lol:

I'm trippin' bro
  • Options
    I wonder what will our next mission be?

It's the one from S4 that I mentioned. :)

It is one of my favorites!

So Trapped is next. Copy.

maxresdefault.jpg
  • Options
    So when will we start?
  • Options
    So when will we start?

Probably in 24 hours or so. Still gotta brainstorm some ideas.
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,685 Member
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    Welp, didn't expect Ryenn to go :o You were my Mole XD

That hot-tub scene was pretty heart-warming. And it's also really cool to see Tamela help Fabio with the search for his father. :) I wonder if they'll ever be reunited? And now we also know the full story behind Kaitlin. Let's hope she'll be reunited with her baby soon...

Oh, and since Taiha mentioned Mini Mole: if Haylo wins then his next show HAS to be Mini Mole Season 3. No ifs, no buts, no doubts! XD

Hahahaha XD In the case it happens, I’m sure Taiha would love to XD

You got a deal XD If Taiha wins Mini Mole 3 will happen, if someone else does Zero Privacy 3 will happen. :p

Or a brand new show altogether? That's my vote. :)

Lol rude XD
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,791 Member
    💡 - What about TaiHa's Cat Race? One of the comps could be "Which cat han handle being next to a cucumber the longest?", the winner becomes Head of Meowsehold and has to nomeownate 2 kitties. The one with the most votes has to "Meowhay away"!
    Banner.png
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    💡 - What about TaiHa's Cat Race? One of the comps could be "Which cat han handle being next to a cucumber the longest?", the winner becomes Head of Meowsehold and has to nomeownate 2 kitties. The one with the most votes has to "Meowhay away"!

I vote for this one ^^ :D
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    WinteryGarnetWinteryGarnet Posts: 2,320 Member
    Alright, time to finally react. I put off reading it, because I know lol
    -ooh I love the idea of Tamela helping Fabio; that's really sweet
    -Maya: okay! (LOL, Kait's face there)
    -(extortion isn't consent, but that's a messy topic)
    -This is some heavy stuff
    -THAT KITTEN IS SO CUTE the comic relief
    -Yeah, I knew this was happening. I made some stupid decisions ;P However, I must say, I'm pretty proud of myself regardless! :3 Going from my first season where I was naive and only coasted on my performance in missions, to actually getting further through my own efforts :) I did well, and I'm happy with that! Now I can move onto Abnormality, and maybe other stuff in the future :3 I'm just getting started :D
    -And who knows, maybe now that I'm out of the Mole I can finish this gen of Maya's legacy X3 it was getting executed last season that spurred the legacy in the first place.
  • Options
    Also does the Sims Forum Game Show Community have a Discord? I feel like I'd be more active in what's happening if there was a discord instead of following threads lol I love Discord, and I used to be in a Legacy related one awhile back.
  • Options
    Also does the Sims Forum Game Show Community have a Discord? I feel like I'd be more active in what's happening if there was a discord instead of following threads lol I love Discord, and I used to be in a Legacy related one awhile back.

Make one :3 I’ll join ^^
  • Options

oooh if there isn't one and there's interest, I could make one. Channels for each of the shows going on.
  • Options

oooh if there isn't one and there's interest, I could make one. Channels for each of the shows going on.

Yasssss! I’m on board.
  • Options
    edited September 2019

That hot-tub scene was pretty heart-warming. And it's also really cool to see Tamela help Fabio with the search for his father. :) I wonder if they'll ever be reunited? And now we also know the full story behind Kaitlin. Let's hope she'll be reunited with her baby soon...

Oh, and since Taiha mentioned Mini Mole: if Haylo wins then his next show HAS to be Mini Mole Season 3. No ifs, no buts, no doubts! XD

You got a deal XD If Taiha wins Mini Mole 3 will happen, if someone else does Zero Privacy 3 will happen. :p

Lol rude XD

Lol. :lol: It's just that The Mole and BB formats have been so overdone. I dunno. Would just be nice to see some new, fresh ideas. Some people have certainly come up with some in the past few years, but oftentimes they get cancelled which is unfortunate.

Locked and Mastermind were cool concepts, for instance. :) Why is there no Locked S2?? :P
  • Options

Head of Meowshold :joy:
  • Options

Lol rude XD

Lol. :lol: It's just that The Mole and BB formats have been so overdone. I dunno. Would just be nice to see some new, fresh ideas. Some people have certainly come up with some in the past few years, but oftentimes they get cancelled which is unfortunate.

Locked and Mastermind were cool concepts, for instance. :) Why is there no Locked S2?? :P

But they’re tried and they work XD Solid formats, which is why they’re so popular.

As for doing Mastermind or the sorts, its hard to get good challenges :/ especially without having active players for it. XD

Locked was a disaster XD I did not like how it went... hahah.
  • Options
    I still want to do Beauty and the Geek, but I need 14 players for it...
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    5166177.png

Mission #9: TRAPPED... EVER AFTER!
    MV5BYzIyMGIyZTctMDMwZS00MTVlLWE1NDMtYzFlZGFmZGQ2MzY4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTIxNDYyNTU@._V1_.jpg

This mission will run the same as it did in S4, except with brand new devilish challenges, and even more terrifying rooms to be trapped in... forever!!

There will be only 3 rounds this time, as there are only 5 unfortunates entering.... ;)

Each round a new saboteur will be chosen at random. Their job is simple: sabotage the group!

If the game PASSES: The saboteur is eliminated from the mission
    If the game FAILS: There will be a vote. Whoever has the most votes is eliminated from the mission.

Once it's down to only two players left, whoever has the most keys escapes the dungeon and earns the final exemption of the season, securing themselves a spot on finale night.

-->Keys are earned 1 of 3 ways:
    1) Correctly guessing the saboteur of that round
    2) Failing the game as the saboteur
    3) Earning one through a game

Any questions before we begin?

Post edited by Turner on
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Also Vul, how's that venue going? The one we talked about for the final mission? ;):p
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,791 Member
    Also Vul, how's that venue going? The one we talked about for the final mission? ;):p

I might need help on some of the Sims for the paintings. I could pm you the details on that later.
    Banner.png
  • Options
    How can you earn a key through the game?
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    edited September 2019
    This means there are only three potential keys, right? And it's possible that the last two players have the same amount of keys...or both have none.

Edit: Oh wait, some of the ways to earn a key per round aren't mutually exclusive, so I guess that means it's possible to earn two in a round
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Also, I just realized that most of the people remaining in this season were in the final 3 of Season 6. I don't like my odds here :joy:
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Yeah, good luck everyone! :smiley:
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    How can you earn a key through the game?

Depends on the game; probably only one would hand out keys.