The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE MOLE: UNFINISHED BUSINESS

Comments

• Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,790 Member
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Fabio: Well, that's nice to hear, Taiha. Especially after being overlooked for like the first half of the season.

I actually didn't know how far I'd make it this time. But I'm glad I got the chance to prove that I'm more than just a running joke on this show, and that I got to be acquainted with you guys. I still hope I can win the money to help my sister out, and invest more in my cafe, but if I don't, I still wouldn't call it a total loss. You guys are okay.

Oh, and if any of you decide to drop by my cafe, it's on the house. ;)

Taiha: Is it a cat café? If so, I'm in!

Fabio: Just a regular café. But feel free to bring your cat. Or two.

But yeah, just two

Taiha: Just two?! But how will I choose...?

Fabio: Oh, I know. The agony.

Okay, make it three. But you gotta make sure they don't ruin anything or bother the other customers
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,990 Member
    Kaitlin: Don't you want to invite them all and give them a Cat Party? I'm sure they will enjoy that! (Hopefully it doesn't become a second Kitty mole house) ;)
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,700 Member
    Taiha: You guys! Y’all are the best! How about no one goes home tonight, mmkay? We’ll each just stay tonight and pet the kitties.
  • Options
    Kaitlin: Wouldn't that be great! Let's share the winnings with the 6 of us! And start a cat sanctuary... That will be awesome!
  • Options
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Kaitlin: Don't you want to invite them all and give them a Cat Party? I'm sure they will enjoy that! (Hopefully it doesn't become a second Kitty mole house) ;)

Fabio: I mean, I guess Taiha could rent the whole place for a night and throw a cat party. Just gotta catproof it first.

And sure, we could split the money. Except for that dirty mole.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Kaitlin: Mmm... I'll like to share it with the mole... Let's face it, if we don't step up with the missions the mole will get more money as the winner... :s
  • Options
    TurnerTurner Posts: 10,748 Member
    Grey: this is so wholesome
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    The Gov: It has truly been an honour and a pleasure to battle wits with you all and should I be eliminated next I'd just like to say that... well... *Coughs* I may just choke on this sentence before I finish it but thank you all for making this one of the best experiences of my miserable little life so far.

To say I don't make friends easily is an understatement, enemies I have plenty of but when it comes to people I can confide in let's just say they are few and far between... I'd just like you guys to know that regardless of my past opinions, each of you has taught me a valuable lesson during my time here and that is... *sniffs* Oh let's cut the plum, I can't stand all this overly emotional farce and pageantry, let's not forget that we are all here for one thing and that's the cold, hard cash!

My Island doesn't pay for itself you know! I've got people counting on me...
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    Fabio: Well, that's nice to hear, Taiha. Especially after being overlooked for like the first half of the season.

I actually didn't know how far I'd make it this time. But I'm glad I got the chance to prove that I'm more than just a running joke on this show, and that I got to be acquainted with you guys. I still hope I can win the money to help my sister out, and invest more in my cafe, but if I don't, I still wouldn't call it a total loss. You guys are okay.

Oh, and if any of you decide to drop by my cafe, it's on the house. ;)

Taiha: Is it a cat café? If so, I'm in!

The Gov: Why on earth would a cat want a café?! It doesn't even know what one is! It certainly won't appreciate it, what a waste of taxpayers money!

I say the money should be spent more wisely, like on healthcare or perhaps even public transport?

If I win the money I'm going to give it to my constituents, every last dime, call me what you want but the people I represent come first...
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
  • Options
    Kaitlin: Come on Gov, don't be a party pooper... Let's give it all to the cats! They deserve it!
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Nvm....
    Post edited by Alleenmens on
  • Options
    Kaitlin: Come on Gov, don't be a party pooper... Let's give it all to the cats! They deserve it!

The Gov: You have got to be joking! :D Why don't you just line their litter trays with the money and be done with it?!
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    Kaitlin: That's a great idea! How do you want it? In 100 notes or 200 notes?
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Turner wrote: »
    Grey: this is so wholesome

Taiha: Let me guess, you hate it?

Yan The Cameraman: "As far as I know he hates everything you guys love, so yeah, pretty much..."
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,843 Member
    Kaitlin: That's a great idea! How do you want it? In 100 notes or 200 notes?

1 cent coins would do, thank you very much. ;)
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Turner wrote: »
    The contestants have been as their Cluedo aliases for so long that I forget how to write their actual characters.... lol

20rwai.gif

LMAO this was so funny. I'm stealing this.

In related news: episode will be up today or tomorrow. :)
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Welp, thanks once again to Alleen, I was able to get the episode done quickly! She took all the pictures for this one.

https://turnersthemole7.blogspot.com/2019/09/episode-16-eight-down-more-to-go.html

We say goodbye to another player. :( RIP
  • Options
    That was quick! And good luck to everyone...
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    The episode was awesome as usual... Just sad about the one that's gone... But Kaitlin doesn't have secrets anymore... :blush:
    Post edited by Alleenmens on
  • Options
    - It's so sweet of Tamela to immediately agree to help Fabio without any second thoughts :blush:
    - A bit of an awkward moment when the S6 girls just entered Kaitlin's room :D
    - "Technically wasn't r---" Sheesh. They must have a twisted definition of the thing
    - "Witch in the woods" :joy: That's not very nice, is it?
    - Man, I hope Tamela doesn't leave next. She's helping out a lot of people this season
    - And I hope Kaitlin finds what she's looking for
    - "The other old man" :joy:
    - Maya: ...gross :joy:
    - I like how Turner did use the impromptu dialogues we posted on this thread :)
    - Ooh, helicopter
    - "I don't need your prayers" :joy:
    - Man, it's such a relief to be called first and get a green screen. Also, YAY. Final 5!
    - Goodbye Ryenn. :( It was great you made it this far. I think this was farther than last season? Too bad we couldn't see too much of Evarrine as Maya, but at least we had some amazing moments with her. :)
    - "Taiha, please avoid getting a restraining order" :joy:
    - "Latinx represent" Since she was Evarrine for most of the season, we kind of overlooked the fact that we had two Latinx people in the show :0

• Options
    We forgot something... :o
    The dance and song... I just listened to last season's one...
  • Options
    We forgot something... :o
    The dance and song... I just listened to last season's one...
    OH. That's right. The other day I was thinking about how I might get eliminated before the song and dance. But I'm still here, so :joy:

• Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,843 Member
    Welp, didn't expect Ryenn to go :o You were my Mole XD

That hot-tub scene was pretty heart-warming. And it's also really cool to see Tamela help Fabio with the search for his father. :) I wonder if they'll ever be reunited? And now we also know the full story behind Kaitlin. Let's hope she'll be reunited with her baby soon...

Oh, and since Taiha mentioned Mini Mole: if Haylo wins then his next show HAS to be Mini Mole Season 3. No ifs, no buts, no doubts! XD
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Welp, didn't expect Ryenn to go :o You were my Mole XD

That hot-tub scene was pretty heart-warming. And it's also really cool to see Tamela help Fabio with the search for his father. :) I wonder if they'll ever be reunited? And now we also know the full story behind Kaitlin. Let's hope she'll be reunited with her baby soon...

Oh, and since Taiha mentioned Mini Mole: if Haylo wins then his next show HAS to be Mini Mole Season 3. No ifs, no buts, no doubts! XD

Hahahaha XD In the case it happens, I’m sure Taiha would love to XD