Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Island Living is coming ashore

1789101113...Next

Comments

• Options
    crowbarx5crowbarx5 Posts: 11 New Member
    are there known compatibility conflicts with mods ?
    i istalled over 2400 mods files,cant test this.
  • Options
    CrazyNinjaCrazyNinja Posts: 24 Member
    Maiyna wrote: »
    > @CrazyNinja said:
    > I enjoyed this pack for the first couple of hours that I played, however I can’t help but feel like something is missing. Sulani is gorgeous as well as mermaids and the new CAS and build/buy items, but I would have liked to have some more gameplay options (hotels from TS3 come to mind 🙂). Still is a pretty cool pack though. :)

For me it's missing the underwater dive spots we use to be able to explore in Sims 3 :'( That would have been brilliant to add! I wouldn't mind even if we had to have a loading screen to visit.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. I was hoping more would be done with diving because I also loved that in TS3! Oh well :( Island paradise was so laggy so maybe that’s why they decided to exclude it, but I agree with you about the loading screens, too.
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    CrazyNinja wrote: »
    I enjoyed this pack for the first couple of hours that I played, however I can’t help but feel like something is missing. Sulani is gorgeous as well as mermaids and the new CAS and build/buy items, but I would have liked to have some more gameplay options (hotels from TS3 come to mind 🙂). Still is a pretty cool pack though. :)

Everyone has different tastes :) This is my favorite pack of all time. Also, to me, hotels and other resort things are the most boring pointless things in the Sims ever. In all versions of the Sims.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    MoaMoa Posts: 33 Member
    Soo excited to have it in my game!
  • Options
    Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    blueamber wrote: »
    Does anyone that bought this recommend it? Thanks :)

For me it's essential. But it depends on what kind of player you are. I like taking things slow, I like exotic places...

I will say this. It has some romantic locations for couples particularly the isolated islands. Just plop a tent and a bonfire and your all set and you can stick a wedding arch on the beach and have a wedding in front of the ocean.

Couples can woohoo under the waterfall and kiss in the water.

You gave me a great idea about the isloated islands. Thanks a bunches catloverplayer. ;)
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    CrazyNinja wrote: »
    I enjoyed this pack for the first couple of hours that I played, however I can’t help but feel like something is missing. Sulani is gorgeous as well as mermaids and the new CAS and build/buy items, but I would have liked to have some more gameplay options (hotels from TS3 come to mind 🙂). Still is a pretty cool pack though. :)

Everyone has different tastes :) This is my favorite pack of all time. Also, to me, hotels and other resort things are the most boring pointless things in the Sims ever. In all versions of the Sims.

Totally agree with you on all that!

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    SheepilingSheepiling Posts: 579 Member
    Will there ever be an update that gives mermaids a special urn? 'Cuz that was forgotten about in this pack.