Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 3

Comments

• Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    edited May 2019
    Clotilde doesn’t miss the smile on Louis’s face as he walks out the door and she quickly fills Louise in on what she just saw, feeling secretly satisfied hurting her best friend a little.

tgw01-46-05.jpg
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    @JoAnne65 Thank you! I just love photographing in RL and illustrating my story is just as fun! I'm so glad you enjoyed it :)
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    edited May 2019
    Jensen just finished a quest in Shang Simla. It's his last day there and I will be giving him and Jared the rest of the day off. When he finished reporting in, he looked back at me as if to ask if he were really done after nine solid days of exploring :D
    47770122811_b236836d2c_o.jpg
    Post edited by Mikezumi on
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Humara meets up with Callum:

58461071_10156273049251497_8073039349555396608_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=8bad65b72256b53b50b8bb8aa0b9732f&oe=5D2D7E47
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    JadeleineJadeleine Posts: 2,144 Member
    edited May 2019
    This is new sim couple i created. Deniz and Aurora, both kind and liking family/pets. I also emptied Isla Paradiso to begin rotational gameplay and these are the first residents. Isla Paradiso feels a bit off for this tough so I might switch it to Sunset Valley. I just love Isla Paradiso because it´s so bright and colorful but for this challenge I think I need more community lots and flatter world.

46856781525_c06c240117_b.jpg

He looks a bit sad from this angle but when he is smiling he is actually pretty cute. They also own cute little chihuahua dog called Bebe. She is active and playful. I´m quite happy with them but I need to remove that dark eyemask he is wearing. I was trying to create natural eyebags for him but I failed lol.
  • Options
    KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    Legacy in my game, and she's holding the first of the sixth generation.

tumblr_pqx8fqHLH71up0k3mo1_1280.jpg
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • Options
    KeiomestreKeiomestre Posts: 195 Member
    edited May 2019
    So I got that phone call that told the founder of the PC family (Haskel) was going to last just 1 more day and it was also the birthday of the firstborn of the third generation.

So, of course I threw a birthday party and invited the whole family. With the Kids station playing on the background, the granddaughter aged up to child, the grandfather passed away and of course the granddaughter went to do this:

yoDWsWR.jpg

What is strange is that Haskel's daughter, Franciszka, didn't mourn his death, unlike everybody else on the family. Could it be that the Excitable trait make her immune to the Mourning moodlet? Or maybe it's because she is having a midlife crisis?
    ..... ..... ..... ..... My favorite Sims 3 family: THE ENFADONHOS!..... ..... ..... .....
    Vgfhu74.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Started on a sim request for a friend today. Spent 10 minutes getting the feel for him and I think I am on the right track :)
    46986859954_7321ced059_o.jpg
    40809893553_3dc5223a30_o.jpg
    I think my final screenshot really captures who I am trying to portray :)
    46986859634_5311f8e3c7_o.jpg

@Pary Can you see it?
  • Options
    Just went in to do some tweaking and am really happy with how he's turning out :)

I can even see the resemblance when zoomed out :)
    47724233772_19aaa5145b_o.jpg
    40810361503_fed14d43b0_o.jpg
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited May 2019
    33900046448_af5605de8d_h.jpg
    I'm trying to makeover the fairy arboretum in Moonlight Falls. Because while I wanted a more colourful interesting garden in my game. And I was actually just going to update one I'd made a few years ago but when to place the lot and realized it wasn't in my game anymore. Didn't feel like closing out to download it and add it back lol, so I just figured, hey why not update the fairy arboretum instead (plus now I'm off on a fairy themed kick after that fairies thread lol). Anyway, the fountains lack colour and flair so I was trying to figure out how to spruce them up and add some light to them so they look nice at night. I also added fog because why the heck not (also it helps mask the gobos a bit lol)

And now my game seems to have frozen while saving so I probably have to do it all again but whatever (it's just the fountain, it's not a drastic loss of progress).
  • Options
    @Pary Excuse the hair and apologies for the glasses since I have downloaded them over the years but never installed any but this was me trying to recreate the look in the pic you provided from memory. When I came out of game I realized I had failed but it was fun anyway ;)
    46987927114_45c44b6e82_o.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    I'm a junior high / high school teacher and bullying is an important issue at school (and elsewhere)...

‘But I didn’t-’ Taïga holds her hands up in front of her to ward the furious girl off, but Clotilde is not intending to hit her.

She grabs Taïga’s hair on top of her head in a vicious grip.

‘Shut up! Menteuse! Liar!’

She pulls brutishly, using the excruciating pain to get Taïga on her feet.

tgw01-46-10.jpg
    ‘It’s not over, 🐸🐸🐸🐸!’ Clotilde hisses the words but Taïga can hear them perfectly and she winces as for a blow.

Jeanne turns on her heels. ‘She. Is. NOT. A 🐸🐸🐸🐸.’

‘C’mon, Jeanne. Don’t bother with them.’ Agnès tugs on her arm and unwillingly the tall girl follows them out of the bathroom.

‘Clotilde is a 🐸🐸🐸🐸-’ Jeanne mutters as they step out into the corridor. ‘-and so is Louise,’ she adds just loud enough for the blond girl to hear.
    ‘I’m not!’
    Louise screeches. ‘Stay here! I command you to stay!’

Jeanne turns on her heels and strides back, her face livid and her fists clenched. ‘Here I am. Now what?’

Agnès puts her arm around Taïga’s shoulder and closes the door with her foot.

‘We can’t leave Jeanne!’ Taïga protests, her mouth feeling sore. She touches her split lip with her fingers.

‘Don’t worry about Jeanne. They won’t dare touch her. Cowards,’ she adds. ‘Do you want me to call Mademoiselle Florence?’

‘No.’ Taïga 🐸🐸🐸🐸 blood from her lip. ‘I’ll be OK. They’ll just call me a snitch if we do. I’ll be OK.’

tgw01-46-14.jpg
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    Miraj is having his hands held by his spouse, Larry.
    HzQ0vEP.jpg

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Options
    zagbooruleszagboorules Posts: 474 Member
    QMJzmdc.jpg

Ashlie from my family tree (in sig), she is married to Argus Brown and they have werewolf triplets together.
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    It took me half an hour to get this picture right!

59429960_10156289649766497_8049336790848372736_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=786fd9fc035bed0bcbc232913806509e&oe=5D66E269
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    I've collected gnomes for five generations as my legacy passed. Now, they form an army!

tumblr_pr14f5qx8N1up0k3mo1_1280.jpg
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • Options
    ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    edited May 2019
    Oh WOW @Mikezumi , he is turning out so brilliantly! He looks exactly like him. You really have the knack of getting faces just right. I'm really excited looking at those pics ! :D Thank you so much for taking the time <3

I would have noticed earlier, but I've been out for the whole day helping my folks
    Edit - What skin are you using on him? I need to make sure I get it :)
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    @Pary I am glad you like him because I am feeling really happy with how he is looking :) The best part is that he only has 2 CC sliders - one for eyebrow distance and one for a tiny chin dimple :) He should be ready for you tomorrow :)
  • Options
    Okay, I don't normally squee, but ... SQUEE !!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
  • Options
  • Options
    He looks awesome! I like that uni hair on him, though it would be nice to find one without the hat. He had spectacular hair in that reference picture lol
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    I ♡ Pudding
  • Options
    He had quite the crop of hair but I think that the world has moved on and hair like that is a thing of the past ... more's the pity ;)
    It really is a pity about the hat but I felt that the rest of the hair was more in keeping with his look.
  • Options
    But it’s too late. Jeanne hesitates, then she slaps Louise on the cheek – hard. Louise yelps at the violence of the blow and, to Jeanne’s surprise, slaps immediately back. Soon they are rolling on the floor, fighting for real.
    Taïga is first at a loss, then she grabs the pillow on her bed and takes a deep breath.

tgw01-46-21.jpg
    NymlADp.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top