Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 3

Comments

• Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    I'm torn ... I decided to load save again to try the original hair I put on Josh when I first made him a few years back.
    32810232397_5768f67931_o.jpg
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Tammy did not have a good day at school :(

58430329_10156271755966497_3748635537414553600_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=a68f882d8870475b43c9e5334037fea7&oe=5D71BA9A
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    @JoAnne65- I keep forgetting to say how awesome your mall looks. You've done an amazing job! Love the furniture store. How awesome that Yves is already drawn to it, too. I love stuff like that about this game, gives the sims personality.
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    47756181771_89cadf0857_h.jpg
    Honestly Evie and Alex must the amount of Sims I throw into their house to check out fresh out of CAS (I always just drop the sim in my active house and then kick them out when I'm over it)... loads of free babysitters! Seriously like just cannot keep this girl (I've not named her yet) out of the nursery. Mostly she's been making faces of regret though haha, she was being normal though so I figured I should catch a pic while I could.
  • Options
    Jensen and Jared attended Deng W.ang's party after a long day of tomb raiding. Although there were many guests, there was nothing to do so the boys watched TV after socializing with the host and several of the guests :)
    32812980627_16fd80f44a_o.jpg
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    edited May 2019
    @dreamerz13 Thanks, yes, I 've actually been contemplating about this the last few days being busy with the mall, because initially I really thought that the fun would just lie in the building. And then I hit the live mode button. It sort of revelates in a micro kind of way why I love this game.

@Mikezumi I understand your dilemma, because that hairstyle looks amazing on him. But the other hairstyle suits him as well and gives him a slightly different character. Do you happen to know where I can find it?
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    Taïga and Agnès hurries to Louise and Clotilde’s room during recess the following day. They stop in front of the closed door, listening for a sign of someone. Agnès puts her eye close to the keyhole and verifies a last time before opening the door and quickly sneaking in.

tgw01-45-71.jpg
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    New Sim named Kay :smile:

59452959_10156283476436497_4939651623820460032_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=11937b180ea06535fc9a99cfd3d97bc0&oe=5D2BEF57
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    AvataritAvatarit Posts: 836 Member
    Screenshot-232.jpg
    picture was taken a few days ago, currently playing Mesa Grande (CC world), this is the son of the Brandt couple (they came with the worlds, but he was born in game). Playing with the chiken coop in fun.
  • Options
    Humara is talking to her friend's boyfriend!

58778966_10156284154866497_5194758778393722880_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=74faa8dab7448a4d8ae3a180e088e450&oe=5D2DE427
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    @JoAnne65 I wasn't sure which hair you wanted to find so I looked for both.

You can find the short hair here

I just did a quick search for the long hair and couldn't find anything. I have had the hair since 2013 but you might have better luck looking for it. It's Ginko H'hgar and I am sure there are retextures out there even if you can't find the original.
  • Options
    ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    edited May 2019
    Ginko / dsims site doesn't seem to work anymore, but I uploaded the hair to my SFS as a backup if you want it @JoAnne65 -
    https://simfileshare.net/download/1040579/

If the original creator comes back or requests it be taken down, I'll do so.
    Post edited by Pary on
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
  • Options
    Thanks @Mikezumi and @Pary , I meant the shaggy one, but your URL doesn’t seem to work Pary?
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    @JoAnne65 I must have mucked up the link somehow, try it now :)
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
  • Options
    My boys found a little time for each other before starting the next part of the Confounded Boulder! quest.
    33886113698_5714c7a785_o.jpg
  • Options
    Pary wrote: »
    @JoAnne65 I must have mucked up the link somehow, try it now :)
    Thanks, done!

@Mikezumi China <3 Some place to become romantic lol. Me again with my good old tips he he (and maybe you already know), but when you change the door in the small shelter there into a gate and turn the lot into 'no visitors allowed' you save yourself a lot of freezing problems later. Sims get stuck there.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    @JoAnne65 Thanks for that tip. I remember from another time that freezing occurred once my boys had done that quest and I suspected it was because sims got stuck. I would simply reset the lot from time to time and it always fixed it. I like your idea, though, because it sounds permanent. My boys only have one day left in China but they will have to return at some point I imagine.
  • Options
    Yes, it is a heavenly permanent solution (wish it were this easy in IP too :sweat_smile: ) and a small effort. It's always the first thing I do when starting adventuring in China (this lot and a lot called Dragon Springs that's also best off turned into no visitors allowed). You need a cheat to adjust those lots in edit world: enablelotlocking on. And after adjusting it enablelotlocking off. The freezing problem only starts at your third, fourth visit.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    Matthew went off to prom(where he was voted king.)

46849504935_de31c7fa8c_o.jpg

He's now away at Boarding School because I've never had a child graduate from Boarding School.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    I'm torn ... I decided to load save again to try the original hair I put on Josh when I first made him a few years back.

Do you happen to have the link to this hair because *swoon* LOVE IT!!!
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    The whole episode is here!

‘She will pay for this!’ Clotilde mutters, glaring at Mademoiselle Florence who is supervising their punishment.

The girls are assigned to mop the corridors leading to the sports hall and that are extremely muddy after the afternoon’s exercise outdoors.

‘Right. Taïga is a real pain,’ Louise whispers, refusing to touch the broom or helping Clotilde and Charlotte.

‘I was talking about Eveline.’

‘Oui. Eveline la traîtresse… Traitor.’

‘We cannot be sure it was Eveline who told Monsieur Lambert,’ Charlotte peeps.

Clotilde and Louise just stares at her.

‘I’m sure it was Taïga, not Eveline,’ Marie-France adds.

‘Mais oui, Taïga is behind all this,’ Clotilde stops mopping and looks at the three girls. ‘She must be punished.’

‘Silence les filles! Louise, you are supposed to help your friends...’ Mademoiselle Florence looks sternly at them until the four of them continue mopping.

tgw01-45-75.jpg
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    HillyBeth wrote: »
    Mikezumi wrote: »

Do you happen to have the link to this hair because *swoon* LOVE IT!!!
    You can find the link here.

@jillbg Followed the link, you make amazing pictures! Different angles, very narrative and cinematic.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    @JoAnne65 I made the two lots no visitors allowed. I have not had problems yet but I am sure it will serve me well in the future. Thanks again for the tip :)
  • Options
    GabbyGirlJGabbyGirlJ Posts: 6,858 Member
    edited May 2019
    Just a random pic of one of the kids in my game that I just aged up to teen. I didn't change anything about her face, just gave her some light make-up and new hair. She inherited her mom's distinctive lip shape, and I like the way it works with the rest of her features. Her name's Olivia and she's a Brave, Childish, Clumsy Bookworm.

Screenshot-4_1.jpg
    IHJCfa6.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top