The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Day & Knight 4/29

Comments

• Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    RL wrote: »
    Jackson! Too fast! I thought you two would just reconnect! Wth? Anyway, I guess that just shows his heart really wasn't in it with Mako during the end of the relationship.

Yes...his heart hadn't been with Mako for a while. You will see more next chapter.
    Aw, lovely chapter, even if Jackson is a really fast mover! I'm worried though as...
    I know what's supposed to happen in Gen 2 as I'm doing the challenge myself and agonizing how to follow the Gen 2 rules as my Sim and her husband are so cute together...

True..
    .it will be agonizing but we aren't done with the arc yet. Still on those five girls and finishing up.
    Since you're doing the challenge, you're going to be really spoiled throughout as you know what happens with the heir!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Hey, all!

I'm having a simself casting call. If you're not already in this story, (ahem @Maladi777 and @Munterbacon ) would you like to be an extra? I'm in need of about 10 sims and it'd be great if they were my readers! Doesn't matter what you're wearing because I will redress you. Can't tell you what your simselves will be doing because it would spoil.

Place a #dayandknight on your simself and upload to the gallery. I'll be collecting them as soon as they come in. I'm going out of town tonight so the sooner the better. First come first served, so the quick ones will get bigger parts.

THANK YOU!!! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    edited March 2017
    I am gonna give you my simself :) I just need a few minutes to get in game ;)

Edit: Uploaded
    Post edited by Marialein on
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,471 Member
    Since you're doing the challenge, you're going to be really spoiled throughout as you know what happens with the heir!

I know! No matter, I'm enjoying the story too much to worry about that! :)
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,471 Member
    Uploaded my simself (my avi) but she has a wee bit of cc - skin overlay and eyelashes - so you'd need to check the "include custom content" box :)
  • Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    Ooo, I'm always up for simself abuse; DONE.
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    Uploaded mine!
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    Ooo, I'm always up for simself abuse; DONE.

GOOD TO KNOW. Again.
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    TheGeekGamezTheGeekGamez Posts: 706 Member
    My simself is already up on the gallery, of you want me to re upload it under the hashtag I will in a couple of hours, because I have to go somewhere in a minute.
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Missed this yesterday! :s My hopes are up higher than a kite! I think I will stay there for awhile and just dream of a happy future with Luci and Jackson together! <3 Until my kite comes crashing down anyway~I never know what you will dole out next Pammiechick! >:) I read the rules a long time ago and have forgotten them and I will not refresh my memory as I think I would spend my days not dreaming but crying. :/:'(

Question is there still time to upload my simself? And does she(me) have to have skills? I would love to be a part of this so much!
  • Options
    HerosesimsHerosesims Posts: 186 Member
    Hey, all!

I'm having a simself casting call. If you're not already in this story, (ahem @Maladi777 and @Munterbacon ) would you like to be an extra? I'm in need of about 10 sims and it'd be great if they were my readers! Doesn't matter what you're wearing because I will redress you. Can't tell you what your simselves will be doing because it would spoil.

Place a #dayandknight on your simself and upload to the gallery. I'll be collecting them as soon as they come in. I'm going out of town tonight so the sooner the better. First come first served, so the quick ones will get bigger parts.

THANK YOU!!! <3

YES!
    Do you mind that I can't use CC for the sims 4 CAS Demo? You can always add it in later, but I'd LOVE to see my simself as a friend to luci or jackson! or even as an extra i do not care XD
  • Options
    haswh wrote: »
    Missed this yesterday! :s My hopes are up higher than a kite! I think I will stay there for awhile and just dream of a happy future with Luci and Jackson together! <3 Until my kite comes crashing down anyway~I never know what you will dole out next Pammiechick! >:) I read the rules a long time ago and have forgotten them and I will not refresh my memory as I think I would spend my days not dreaming but crying. :/:'(

Question is there still time to upload my simself? And does she(me) have to have skills? I would love to be a part of this so much!

Yes! Still time!
    Herosesims wrote: »
    Hey, all!

THANK YOU!!! <3

YES!
    Do you mind that I can't use CC for the sims 4 CAS Demo? You can always add it in later, but I'd LOVE to see my simself as a friend to luci or jackson! or even as an extra i do not care XD

No cc is great! Just make sure to use the hashtag or I won't get it.

@TheGeekGamez If you could reupload for me, that would be awesome!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    Oh. What a swarm of simselves. Good luck everyone!

*Is secretly relieved that nobody can steal Antonio from her simself anymore*
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    @pammiechick I'm happy for you to use my simself as an extra :)
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    edited March 2017
    My Simself is in the gallery, but I'll be happy to reupload him under the hashtag for you. :)
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Done! So excited to see who will be in your wonderful story! Good luck everyone! :)
  • Options
    @Maladi777 Ha ha!!! Yes...no one can resurrect your honey... <3

@Munterbacon ...okay! I'll use him then!! (We need more men anyway!)

@simslover163 Yay! More men! I'll grab you from the gallery. I follow you, so I know where to get you. ;) THX!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Ok...got @Marialein , @LadyLobster , @WagonFruit , @loulou , @TheGeekGamez , @haswh , and the others mentioned. I'm full now! I might be able to take one more...but then it will be closed.

Thank you all! <3 And I'm sorry in advanced. Ha! :lol:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Finished my sim!
  • Options
    SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    Is there still room for mine? If there's not, that's OK. Can't wait to see what you do with them!
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • Options
    @Herosesims and @SeaDragonSong Go ahead and upload. I'll figure out a way to get you in!!! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    @Herosesims and @SeaDragonSong Go ahead and upload. I'll figure out a way to get you in!!! <3

I already did, dont worry!
  • Options
    RLRL Posts: 305 Member
    I've got mine up there. I think she has some CC on her but I tried to remove it all.
    Check out the Sutherland ISBI!
    (Disclaimer: This blog is mainly an outlet for my weird humour)
    Click anyway! ⬇️️⬇️️⬇️️
    w2HyQcq.png
  • Options
    MnM1724MnM1724 Posts: 47 Member
    I saw a comment earlier about remarrying after the divorce? Jackson is generation 2, right?Is he able to get remarried? I wasn't sure.
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    MnM1724 wrote: »
    I saw a comment earlier about remarrying after the divorce? Jackson is generation 2, right?Is he able to get remarried? I wasn't sure.
    No...unfortunately...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    Thank you all! <3 And I'm sorry in advanced. Ha! :lol:

That sounds... ominous. :D>:)
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)