The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Day & Knight 4/29

Comments

• Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    *sees that this thread has 14 notifications*
    Hmmm... Maybe Pammie uploaded a new chapter? Two in one day, maybe?
    *scrolls through page to see if there was another chapter I somehow missed*
    NOPE!

LOL! You will get one in twelve hours, maybe less...sorry! :disappointed:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    *sees that this thread has 14 notifications*
    Hmmm... Maybe Pammie uploaded a new chapter? Two in one day, maybe?
    *scrolls through page to see if there was another chapter I somehow missed*
    NOPE!

If only Pammie could write as fast as we read. *sigh*
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Chapter 2.51

Jackson

As the evening breezes rustled through the trees, I gingerly sat next to my sister and said, quietly, “Hey, Monkey.”

She sniffed. “Did they send you out here to get me?”

Screenshot_1767.jpg

“They’re worried out of their minds about you. They...”

She cut me off, “I don’t care. I’m not going back. They don’t love me.”

Screenshot_1764.jpg

This statement didn’t worry me. Mako was right. My sister was a bit of a drama queen, overstating things and saying stuff she didn’t mean when she was mad. “What happened?”

She picked at her boot. “All I did was have Will over. Is that such a crime?”

This pr*icked my attention. “Were our fathers there?”

“No, but we weren’t doing anything but playing video games. God...they just don’t trust me. I mean, I’m not like that. I wouldn’t go and...you know...”

“Dakota...I wasn’t allowed to have girls over until I was eighteen. This isn’t new. How can you say they don’t love you?”

“Did Pops yell at you and take your cell phone away for two weeks? No!”

Screenshot_1771.jpg

“Are you freaking kidding me? I got grounded so many times in my teen life, I can’t even tell you them all. Pops loves to take the cell phone. You just don’t remember because you were so little. I was mad, too, but I’d never run away. What’s wrong? Is there something else?”

Gazing up at the rising moon, she pondered a bit then said, “I’ve always wondered about my mom and dad, you know? My real ones. And it’s like I think my life would have been better with them. Sometimes I wish I had a mom so bad it hurts. I love Dad and Pops, but they don’t understand girls and there are things I can’t talk to them about. And when I get in trouble or something goes wrong, I just want out. It was different for you because they’re your real parents. There’s no one else, but for me...”

“You can always talk to Aunt Bri. That’s who I went to when I needed a mother’s advice.”

Screenshot_1769.jpg

She shook her head. “Ever since they moved to San Myshuno, we hardly see them any more. I’m not close with her like you are. I’m all alone.”

I shrugged, saying, “You have me.”

Placing her head on my shoulder, she sighed. “I do, but you’re never around. You know that. I wish you were here living with us. I wouldn’t have gone anywhere then. S*ucks to be an only child.”

“Do you want to meet your real parents then? I’m sure Dad and Pops could look into that for you.”

“I don’t know. That’s kind of scary. I mean, they ditched me.”

Screenshot_1774.jpg

“Yeah,” I muttered.

Snuggling into my shoulder, she said, “How come you make me feel better?”

Smiling, I said, “That’s what big brothers do. It’s our duty. Want to head back? Pops and Dad are really worried. I think you’ve punished them enough.”

She chuckled. “As long as you promise to stay tonight.”

“I was planning on it. And I’ll take you on in Don’t Wake the Llama. You deserve a good beating for what you’ve pulled today.”

Hitting me, she said, “Are you serious? You literally s*uck at that game, so yeah. Bring it.”

When we opened the door, Dakota ran into Pops’ arms and cried, saying she was sorry.

Screenshot_1775.jpg

And then she hugged Dad, telling him she didn’t mean to worry him and she’s never going to run away again.

Screenshot_1778.jpg

I was thankful I was home and not on tour. Sometimes I wished I could have a normal job so I could be near my family. I missed them so much. The road felt empty. Coming home was like bundling up in a fur blanket on a cold night. So comfortable. I wondered if I’d ever have a family of my own that would make me feel the same way. I couldn’t see that future with Mako and it worried me.

Was I going to end up alone all my life?

Screenshot_1779.jpg

For the rest of the night, we all played Don’t Wake the Llama. Of course, Dakota did great.

Screenshot_1781.jpg

My hands always shook when I played the dam*ned thing. I only suggested it because I knew it was my sister’s favorite. And of course, I lost. The way the llama wailed when you tumbled the logs made me shudder.

Screenshot_1782.jpg

The following morning, I woke up early. I had a million things to do to get ready for the concert that night.

When I entered the penthouse, the air hit me in the face like a punch. It smelled like pot, pizza, and puke. “My God,” I said, not believing the scene in front of me. “Must have had one hellacious party.”

Screenshot_1787.jpg

There was old food, empty cartons, crushed beer cans, half drunk champagne bottles literally strewn on every space on the kitchen counter.

Screenshot_1785.jpg

“When the Llama king is away...” I grumbled. Well, I needed to get changed and going. I just hoped my band wasn’t too hung over.

Screenshot_1784.jpg

Irritation swallowed me as my foot crunched over a beer can on the floor. They were acting like kids. I mean, this concert was important. Didn’t they care?

The place was so silent, like a tomb, which didn’t bode well. They were definitely passed out in their beds. I decided to take a shower and calm down.

Entering my room, my mouth dropped in shock. My band mates were all asleep together on my bed!

Screenshot_1789.jpg

And Mako was in the arms of...Noah.

Screenshot_1790.jpg

They were all paired up. Lane was with his wife, Petra, although Noah was holding her. Clarke and his girlfriend, Lacey were at the end of the bed. That left Mako with Noah. There was no other way to spin it. And she was in her negligee. We talked about this!

Screenshot_1793.jpg

It was all I could do not to pull Noah out of the tangle of arms and legs and punch his lights out.

Reeling from the scene, I stumbled over to the window, thinking about my options. I was mad and yet it wasn’t the sucker punching pain I’d felt when Winter broke up with me. In the back of my mind, I figured something like this would happen. I just didn’t trust Mako. And if I was going to be perfectly honest, I was just going through the motions of our relationship for the past few months. Our heated passion just wasn’t there anymore. Maybe she felt it, too?

Screenshot_1795.jpg

I decided we’d talk about it after the concert. No reason to put the band in a bad mood for tonight.

But it was going to be tough on me to keep it together.

Screenshot_1796.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    PUPPY PILE
    *leaps in to the middle*
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    PUPPY PILE
    *leaps in to the middle*

That's what Jackson should have done, surprising them all! :lol:

iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    PUPPY PILE
    *leaps in to the middle*

Right?? And then TICKLES FOR EVERYONE >:)
    It could lead place. FUN places.
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    PUPPY PILE
    *leaps in to the middle*

Yes, but Jackson was in no mood for those places. Not with Noah there. If he hadn't been there, it would have been no big deal to him and maybe he would have jumped in the pile.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    PUPPY PILE
    *leaps in to the middle*

Yes, but Jackson was in no mood for those places. Not with Noah there. If he hadn't been there, it would have been no big deal to him and maybe he would have jumped in the pile.

Alright. FINE; no tickles for Noah. B)
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Good! I am glad he is ready to end things with her. But I am nervous about her reaction. She will cry and promise not to do it again and he might cave. Stay strong Jackson, she is not good for you!
  • Options
    WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    Emotional WitcHazard: Mama why would Mako do that to Jackson she said she wouldn't that she loved him so why?

Mama WitcHazard: Because E some people say things in the heat of the moment and actually mean it, but you can't change who are because of someone else you got to want to change yourself. And Mako doesn't want to do that she wants to be a little b*tch!

Shipper WitcHazard: Took the words right out of my mouth Mama! (Poor a glass of wine) this story is really k*lling me!

Lover WitcHazard: You know what they say once the passions gone bodies go with it! So who's gonna break the news to Nooboos!

Anti-Shipper WitcHazard: I'll do it! Come on Dark. Oh Nooboos we have some bad news you're going to love this!

Lady WitcHazard: Perhaps she'll be fine we don't give her enough credit for being mature.

Nooboos WitcHazard: 🐸🐸🐸🐸! SON OF A B*TCH!

Lady WitcHazard: Maybe not!

Shipper WitcHazard: Couldn't you have waited until we got a further grasp of the situation.

Dark &Anti-Shipper WitcHazard look at each other!

Anti-Shipper WitcHazard: I ain't sorry! I ain't sorry! I ain't sorry! No No h€ll naw!

Dark WitcHazard: We tried tell you up front!
    (AS) I ain't sorry!
    That the B was goin mess up!
    (AS) I ain't sorry!
    You thought things were looking up!
    (AS) I ain't sorry!
    But those plans fell through! Now what Jackson gonna do?

Lover/Dark/ Anti-Shipper WitcHazard: Throw that trick out! Throw that trick out! Throw that trick out ay ay!

Lady WitcHazard: You did this! I hope you're happy!
  • Options
    @WitcHazard Is Lady calling me out?? >:) Poor Nooboos...so sorry, but chin up...we are approaching the climax in a few chapters...probably five. And then you'll have your ship and nooboos will not be far off.

And then the REAL storm will brew... >:) (LOVE these conversations you have with your personalities. Has me rolling!!! :joy:
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    Good! I am glad he is ready to end things with her. But I am nervous about her reaction. She will cry and promise not to do it again and he might cave. Stay strong Jackson, she is not good for you!

Mako will not go down easily...this is true. That woman is a fighter! >:)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Jackson is a good big brother, sorry to see that Luci didn't save the day with him! She will be there soon, hopefully before Jackson slips up with some stranger and makes a nooboo! Luckson will make adorable nooboo's! <3

I knew it! Mako will never change! She probably started the whole puppy pile thing! >:) She's only going to hurt you over and over again Jackson, get out while you can!
  • Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    edited March 2017
    As Jackson would say in his head, "Free at last! Free at last!" I'm glad that he's commited to end things with Mako. Idk how she'll react to all this. I know she'll beg him for forgiveness and all. If that backfires, she'll go into inferno and scream really really loud that there will busted eardrums. Imagine Mako's mother, Suzume, was in the story. She might get angry and scream at Jackson, saying "Why is my daughter not good for you anymore?!"
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    edited March 2017
    I can't help myself, I laughed when Jackson woke up in the threesome and I laughed again at this pile of half-naked bodies. He really should have chosen the career of a violinist in orchestra. He would be safe. Unless there's a group bed pose with a cello in the middle somewhere to be found on the internet, of course. I'm sure you would dig it up and give us a surprise. :joy:
    Can we say that finally the bell tolls for Makson? Luci is on her way, so...
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    RLRL Posts: 305 Member
    The second I read the bit about the party, I was like, 'yeah, Mako partied too hard'. That leaves Luci. Luckson for life!
    Check out the Sutherland ISBI!
    (Disclaimer: This blog is mainly an outlet for my weird humour)
    Click anyway! ⬇️️⬇️️⬇️️
    w2HyQcq.png
  • Options
    LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    edited March 2017
    Read this on my phone while out and about so couldn't comment before now, but @Wagonfruit stole my first thought:
    PUPPY PILE
    *leaps in to the middle*

OMG, Jackson seems to walk (or wake up) into the craziest situations. Situations that Wagonfruit and I alone would be far more likely to appreciate, LOL.

And who died and made him Llama King? ...I'm sorry, bad joke LOL. I really do like seeing him with Dakota, though! It's nice to see him in the role of big brother in addition to a young adult trying to find himself.
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    nbgangelovanbgangelova Posts: 194 Member
    Mako was a big ol' ho
    Sending Jackson on the run.
    And now that Mako's got to go,
    Will little Luci be "The One"?

Stay tuned for the next episode of "Shipping is Futile" by Pammiechick.
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    @nbgangelova - That made me laugh! I miss the lol button!
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    haswh wrote: »
    Jackson is a good big brother, sorry to see that Luci didn't save the day with him! She will be there soon, hopefully before Jackson slips up with some stranger and makes a nooboo! Luckson will make adorable nooboo's! <3

I knew it! Mako will never change! She probably started the whole puppy pile thing! >:) She's only going to hurt you over and over again Jackson, get out while you can!

LOL! I'll have to say, none of them even knows how the whole puppy pile thing happened. Just lots of craziness and inebriation... :lol: Not good. Very wild and Jackson is just not into that scene. He never has been. In fact, his parents were a little wilder than him at that age. ;)

As Jackson would say in his head, "Free at last! Free at last!" I'm glad that he's commited to end things with Mako. Idk how she'll react to all this. I know she'll beg him for forgiveness and all. If that backfires, she'll go into inferno and scream really really loud that there will busted eardrums. Imagine Mako's mother, Suzume, was in the story. She might get angry and scream at Jackson, saying "Why is my daughter not good for you anymore?!"

LOL! It didn't make him happy to see it because he felt betrayed even though his heart isn't in the relationship anymore (at least for now). Inferno screamo mode. Hilarious! She is a hot head and so is Jackson. Wonder how this will end up? I could see Suzume getting all mother-in-law-ish, up in his face.
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    I can't help myself, I laughed when Jackson woke up in the threesome and I laughed again at this pile of half-naked bodies. He really should have chosen the career of a violinist in orchestra. He would be safe. Unless there's a group bed pose with a cello in the middle somewhere to be found on the internet, of course. I'm sure you would dig it up and give us a surprise. :joy:
    Can we say that finally the bell tolls for Makson? Luci is on her way, so...

No bells may toll until Jackson says, "I do." Sorry. And you're right. Jackson regrets not following Winter's six year plan sometimes but then other times, especially when he's on stage, he knows that's what he was meant to do. It's a double edged sword. Life isn't easy. There are sacrifices made to follow one's own dreams. Luci IS on her way, though...

And yes...I saw this pose and KNEW I had to use it somehow. I've always loved that pose. So fun and it fit this story so well. Ha! :lol:
    RL wrote: »
    The second I read the bit about the party, I was like, 'yeah, Mako partied too hard'. That leaves Luci. Luckson for life!

Team Luckson...so many on that ship. I think you will like tomorrow's chapter. ;)
    Read this on my phone while out and about so couldn't comment before now, but @Wagonfruit stole my first thought:
    PUPPY PILE
    *leaps in to the middle*

OMG, Jackson seems to walk (or wake up) into the craziest situations. Situations that Wagonfruit and I alone would be far more likely to appreciate, LOL.

And who died and made him Llama King? ...I'm sorry, bad joke LOL. I really do like seeing him with Dakota, though! It's nice to see him in the role of big brother in addition to a young adult trying to find himself.

Being in the rockstar scene has some crazy situations present themselves. Ha! :lol: And yes, you and @WagonFruit would appreciate these situations, but Jackson is just not as...open thinking. Heh. :tongue: He feels like the Llama King since he's the only one who seems to act like they care about their performances. He's taken on the role of leader of the group. It used to be Clarke then Mako. Jackson now produces the albums, writes all the songs and music and basically cares about promotion way more than the others. They are almost along for the ride. So, yeah, it irritates him it's like this and he was making an angry joke when he called himself the Llama king...
    Mako was a big ol' ho

Oh, goodness, so creative! Ha!! :lol: Yeah...sorry...in this gen, shipping IS futile. It's the way the challenge rules are set and besides, I had to make it a bit of a mystery!

iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member

#TeamShippingIsFutile with @pammiechick and @CitizenErased14. :3
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Mako was a big ol' ho

Laughed out loud! :D Thanks! :)

@pammiechick you dropped some fun little gems in your comments! I'm so excited for the new chapter! :p
  • Options
    MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member

They've stockpiled aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall of the torpedos! Be afraid, be very afraid! :o:D
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options
    Marmalade27Marmalade27 Posts: 625 Member
    Ugh I can't stand Mako. Hopefully Jackson dumps her ASAP!! Then he will meet Luci again and realize that she is the one!
  • Options
    SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member

They've stockpiled aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall of the torpedos! Be afraid, be very afraid! :o:D

They may have stockpiled all of the torpedos, but they're useless without the guns! I totally stole all of them while they were asleep las- Wait a second, where are the guns?!? O.O
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
  • Options
    MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member

They may have stockpiled all of the torpedos, but they're useless without the guns! I totally stole all of them while they were asleep las- Wait a second, where are the guns?!? O.O

@pammiechick & @CitizenErased14 with all the torpedos and guns.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJKU-w4pK1M
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)