Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Day & Knight 4/29

Comments

• Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Thank you all! <3 And I'm sorry in advanced. Ha! :lol:

That sounds... ominous. :D>:)

I'll only promise I won't kill you! :lol:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Herosesims wrote: »
    @Herosesims and @SeaDragonSong Go ahead and upload. I'll figure out a way to get you in!!! <3

I already did, dont worry!

Couldn't find it. Please use the hashtag DayandKnight so I can find it.

@SeaDragonSong Please upload yours using #DayandKnight ! THX!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member

After you took my Simself, I said oh no what will she do with me?!?! :o>:) I'm a little scared but also very excited! :#:p
    Enjoy your break Pammiechick! :)
  • Options
    SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    Ok...got @Marialein , @LadyLobster , @WagonFruit , @loulou , @TheGeekGamez , @haswh , and the others mentioned. I'm full now! I might be able to take one more...but then it will be closed.

Nooooooooooo! I already had mine uploaded to the gallery from previously and everything, but I missed the calling because I was at work today. T-T Oh well. Guess I can't be in the legacy. Probably wouldn't want me anyways since I'm a girl. XD
    But if you ever want some sims, I'm more than happy to upload a ton of sims to the gallery for you! Male or female. :)
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
  • Options
    cecerose0208cecerose0208 Posts: 1,521 Member
    I'm another who's at work and so am unable to participate in this. I won't be home for three more hours to add my Simself. I was scrolling through the comments, doing a head count, like... :(:(:(:(:(:(

But oh well, I can't wait to see what happens with everyone else's Simselves!
  • Options
    HerosesimsHerosesims Posts: 186 Member
    @Herosesims and @SeaDragonSong Go ahead and upload. I'll figure out a way to get you in!!! <3

I use the sims 4 CAS Demo, is that a issue? I copy pasted the hashtag into my description
  • Options
    edited March 2017

I use the sims 4 CAS Demo, is that a issue? I copy pasted the hashtag into my description

Hmmm...I looked. If you find it on the gallery here, copy and paste the link.

@SilentWolf101 and @cecerose0208 Go ahead and upload. I can still use you!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Oh...my daughter is sick so we had to cancel our vacation. :( But that means a few updates this week!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member

Aw! And here I was, hoping you would kill us all in a blazing fire! :D
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options
    Oh...my daughter is sick so we had to cancel our vacation. :( But that means a few updates this week!

I'm so sorry your daughter is sick. I hope she gets better soon and that the vacation can be rescheduled.

On my way from work now, so I'll upload my Simself! Thanks for waiting for us.
  • Options

I shared the household to the gallery [ forgot to do that...whoops ], so maybe it will work now?
  • Options

XD I was sick a few days ago.. the illness is going through the country!!
  • Options

https://silverssimselfscroll.wordpress.com/category/silentwolf101/

I just remembered -- @SilverDaybreak put a link to my simself on a blog when she was doing this, and that was why I created her in the first place! Feel free to do whatever you want with her, as she should be a young adult (even though I am not that). Change her appearance however you want as long as she's still gothic. She's cc free because she was made with the demo version of sims 4. :) I'll go ahead and do the hashtag as well. :)
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
  • Options

Awwwwwwww, I'm sorry you had to last minute cancel the vacation. :( Hopefully it can be rescheduled! But yay, updates! :smiley:
  • Options
    @Herosesims Hey...you could have made yourself a teen if that's closer to your age...I can change your age in game. Might be fitting!

Really? Oh...I'd NEVER do that...this isn't an Amazon challenge...but I will say I'm enjoying myself at everyone's simself's expense... >:)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    Really? Oh...I'd NEVER do that...this isn't an Amazon challenge...but I will say I'm enjoying myself at everyone's simself's expense... >:)

Uh oh, what did I sign up for? I'm a tiny bit scared, but I also can't wait to find out!
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member

Aww! Hope she gets well soon! Simself is finally uploaded, can't wait to see what you do with her!
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • Options
    @Herosesims Hey...you could have made yourself a teen if that's closer to your age...I can change your age in game. Might be fitting!

XD I made her in the CAS demo, to be honest. But I still look exactly the same, oddly enough. Just... Still not a young adult yet. XD But if you want to, then go right ahead! :)
  • Options
    I've added my Simself! I spent some time updating her to match my current style, even ended up changing one of my personality traits... I feel like it matches me more now.

And now I'm playing with her in a new save instead of finishing these screenshots for the next chapter of my story. Thanks @pammiechick
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,468 Member

Aw dear, sorry to hear that - hope she feels better soon.
  • Options
    edited March 2017

XD I made her in the CAS demo, to be honest. But I still look exactly the same, oddly enough. Just... Still not a young adult yet. XD But if you want to, then go right ahead! :)

Same, i'm closer to a teen, but since i was using the CAS demo, i can only make young adults.
  • Options
    Chapter 2.53

Jackson

Luci and I stayed out all night just laughing and talking. It was great. Finally, I took her back to her hotel. I could tell a somber mood had settled over her. Holding her hand, I asked, “What’s wrong?”

She looked down. “I’ve had a great time, Jackson.”

Stroking her face, I said, “Me, too...but...” I could hear the “but” in her tentative voice.

Screenshot_1897.jpg

“But, this just won’t work out. I...I don’t want to start something I know I wouldn’t be happy with. You’re not at a stage where you can settle down and...” Her eyes darted around as she lifted a shoulder.

I shook my head. “Hey...it’s fine. I get it.” I hated hearing her say that, but knew she was right. How could I ask her or anyone for that matter to sit around and wait on me to come back every few months?

Screenshot_1896.jpg

“I’m sorry,” she whispered.

Pulling her to me, I said, “Don’t be sorry.” I should have known my sudden invitation to date me wouldn't go over with her. Luci was too level headed. What was I thinking? I was just not good enough for anyone and that thought scared me. I desperately wanted what my parents had but with who I was in life, could that even be possible?

Screenshot_1898.jpg

“I wish things were different. If I lived in San Myshuno...”

“Shh...” I said. “It probably wouldn’t change things that much.” Trying to lighten the mood, I said, “Hey, when are you leaving for Windenburg?”

“At ten this morning.”

“Is it okay if I see you off then? You have to promise me to keep in touch, at least.”

Giving me a half smile, she said, “I’d like that.”

“How about this? I’ll make sure to visit your office the next time we’re in Windenburg. Make your jerk of a boss give you a promotion.”

She laughed, her face lighting up for the first time since we’d left the park. “Okay.”

When I got back to the penthouse, Clarke and Manu pounced on me.

“Dude,” Manu said. “Mako’s been crying all night. Why’d you break up with her like that and then run off? What she said was right. She didn’t do anything wrong.”

“Yeah,” Clarke confirmed.

Screenshot_1900.jpg

“Really? Then why was she in my bed in Noah’s arms...in her underwear?”

Screenshot_1902.jpg

“We were playing strip poker. She lost and by the time we were done, we all passed out up there. Sorry it was in your room, but we bounced around all night like that. You really missed a fun time. Noah is Lane’s best bro. Mako didn’t invite him.”

“It’s true, man,” Clarke said.

Screenshot_1903.jpg

“Whatever, guys. She’s slept with Noah countless times in the past. She should have cuddled with someone else. I’m done discussing it.”

I pushed past them, heading to my room, but then a part of me knew I needed to talk with Mako. She obviously didn’t understand how I felt. We just weren’t right for each other even if she didn’t do anything wrong in her eyes.

Searching the house for her, I finally found her in the party room.

Watching her look so sad tugged at me. I put my hands in my pockets and sighed.

Screenshot_1906.jpg

Sitting next to her, I said, “Hey...we need to talk.”

She wiped her eyes and said, “Were you with Luci all night?”

“Yeah, but we’re just friends, Mako.” I left out the part that I asked Luci to date me.

Screenshot_1914.jpg

“Do you still want to break up?” she asked.

“Yeah...I’m sorry, I do. We’re just too different. I’m not happy worrying about you partying too much and honestly, I’ve really thought about things since I went to my folks’ house the other night. I had a long talk with Dakota, and I wondered what my life would be like with you as the mother of my children and seriously, I couldn’t see it. I hate to say that, but it’s true.”

At this she broke down. “How could you say such a mean thing to me?”

Screenshot_1913.jpg

“I don’t mean it like that, it’s just...I want someone who is settled in their life. I mean, my life is so transient, I need a person who is my rock. You know? I think you need someone better than me, Mako. You’re a great person and an awesome band mate, but as my soul mate, it just won’t work. I’m not happy and I know I wouldn’t make you happy down the road either. Things like this would just happen over and over again.”

Crying into her hands, she said, “I can’t believe you’re giving up on us. And over something as st*upid as a party. It’s not right.”

Screenshot_1912.jpg

Lifting her to her feet, I held her. “I’m sorry, Mako. I wish it were different. I really wanted us to work out. I did. But I believe you’ll find someone who will make you a better person. That’s just not me.”

Screenshot_1920.jpg

I dried her eyes with my thumbs then left. There wasn’t more I could say to her that she wanted to hear. It was over and I was glad, but I hated that she was hurting.

Screenshot_1919.jpg

As I strode to my room, a weight seemed to lift off me that I didn’t know had burdened me. For once, I felt free. More free since I’d dated Winter or Celia or Sandra. And I was glad Luci told me no. I really didn’t want to date anyone at the moment. My life didn’t need a woman to complicate it. I was going to concentrate on my work and just be a bachelor for a while.

My alarm woke me up in what seemed like a few minutes. I had to race to get to the airport in time to see Luci off.

Traffic was nuts this time of the morning. I weaved in and out of cars when suddenly, I glanced up and saw a van going the opposite direction on a one way road. I honked and tried to swerve but a truck was in the lane next to me.

Screenshot_1924.jpg

There was nowhere to turn.

“Oh no!” I cried.

Screenshot_1922.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    *shakes fist* Queen of Cliffhangers!

As much as I was almost tempted to paddle off my island, I'm glad Luci turned Jackson down. Sensible, realistic girl! (The kind of girl Jackson needs...? NO. Not right now! Team Jackson!) If Jackson got a bad head injury from a car accident and ended up with amnesia, I could totally see Mako pretending they were so totally in love and engaged and keep him with her that way, LOL.
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    *shakes fist* Queen of Cliffhangers!

As much as I was almost tempted to paddle off my island, I'm glad Luci turned Jackson down. Sensible, realistic girl! (The kind of girl Jackson needs...? NO. Not right now! Team Jackson!) If Jackson got a bad head injury from a car accident and ended up with amnesia, I could totally see Mako pretending they were so totally in love and engaged and keep him with her that way, LOL.

Oh...I love the way you think! Ha!

Hey...did you see who was in the car behind him? ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Yikes!!!!! What a cliffhanger. There are so many different things that could happen here that I cant even begin to imagine what you have in store for Jackson. :o