May 23rd - It's time for a new Laundry List! You can read more on what's coming next here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• Options
    HoplassHoplass Posts: 369 Member
    edited October 2016
    Thanks @simgeek79 and @Jahnna for your gifts, they brightened my day! And actually you gave me something from my top 5 Janna :)

Usually my region is on US but my ads, if they appear, are in my own language (Dutch). I actually never changed my region, but I like to try when my PC finished updating. With current updating speed, that may take a few hours... :(

Edit: top 5 updated!
    Post edited by Hoplass on
  • Options
    TeaniasTeanias Posts: 2,160 Member
    Thank you for the tip @Jahnna I'll try that tonight the last 2 nights the adds haven't liked me that much at all!
  • Options
    AstreiaAstreia Posts: 262 Member
    Thank you @simgeek79 for the Pedro Estate Arch II and for the Garland dress. I was able to get Faire Folk Attire for 5 sp. :)

Thank you @Jahnna for your sugestion, I'll try it these next days. With me it happens the same as with @Hoplass, my region is on US but the adds, when they appear, are in my language.
  • Options
    Jude525Jude525 Posts: 1,699 Member
    edited October 2016
    How are you changing your region? Is that a setting within the site?

Edit: Oh, and list is updated.
    aka Jude
    I own the store as of 1+7/17/17

My Studio

My build thread in the Creative Corner
  • Options
    JahnnaJahnna Posts: 406 Member
    JoeJude16 wrote: »
    How are you changing your region? Is that a setting within the site?

Edit: Oh, and list is updated.

Right at the top, next to where you can search should be a little flag. When you click on that you can chance the region.
    I own the store since March 4th, 2017! Thanks to everybody who has helped me achieve this!
    TheSims3.com: Jahnna
  • Options
    Oh, haha, that big thing that I've never even noticed before? Thanks.
    aka Jude

My Studio

• Options
    Omri147Omri147 Posts: 11,167 Member
    @JoeJude16

Hi, it's a bit off topic, but I just have to say that I get really excited when I see your avatar, cause it's actually my sim that EA chose sometime ago as an avatar option for all simmers...

I just had to come and say it... :sweat_smile:
  • Options
    @Omri147 That's pretty cool. Glad to brighten your day. Don't know if I've mentioned it, but I chose it cause it kinda looks like me, so thanks for making a Sim for me.
    aka Jude

My Studio

• Options
    SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    Teanias wrote: »
    Thank you for the tip @Jahnna I'll try that tonight the last 2 nights the adds haven't liked me that much at all!

I still get a maximum of three each night. Sometimes after 2am, if I'm lucky after 11pm ;)
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • Options
    CyraelliaCyraellia Posts: 85 Member
    Thank you very much, @simgeek79 and @charlotteprice for the gifts! Love them and they really help in completing the sets that I'm still aiming for :D

@Jahnna, sounds like it's a nice thing to have a little sister. I never really get a chance to be someone's big sister cause I'm the youngest child. It's nice to be the youngest though :p
  • Options
    TamaekTamaek Posts: 440 Member
    I'm going to try your suggestion, too @Jahnna. Maybe I'll have better luck than @SjappielovePaul (fingers crossed). I'd have tried earlier but my son had a pump class today and then we had to go shopping for groceries. We are going to try to get him on an insulin pump so we can stop sticking him with needles 5-7 times daily and hopefully bring his A1C down. I'm so proud of him. He's 8 and was in the room with two teenagers and when the instructor asked for a volunteer to put on the first demo pump (which is a thing that drives a tube under your skin kind of like a really small I.V. that is supposed to be near painless that they wear as a test for 2 days to see if they can handle it before ordering the real McCoy) my little man volunteered first, didn't cry and even laughed and said "that's better". He's really looking forward to getting the real thing. He can't decide between a blue one or green one. ^_^

And don't feel bad @JoeJude16 I was going to ask if you hadn't beaten me to it, lol.

Thank you very much for the gifts @Scotsim. I really appreciate them.

I've updated my top five!
    As of 12-18-16 I joined the Own The Store Club! Now I get to pay it forward! Thanks to everyone who helped me get here. You guys are amazing. ^_^ Love to you all!! <3

Looking to make the most of your Simpoints and maybe make some great friends along the way?

Check out the DD Rotation Thread for tips, tricks, tools and the whole DD rotation schedule.

Need a little help owning the store or want to help others? Head over to The Gifting Directory!
  • Options
    ZombieMewZombieMew Posts: 523 Member
    Sorry for the late reply, but thank you @Tamaek , @teanias , and @Jahnna for the gifts.
    Me-AaAaAa!

Wishlist and Top 5 list

Steam: MathewMii
    dA and Youtube: SillyEwe
  • Options

I still get a maximum of three each night. Sometimes after 2am, if I'm lucky after 11pm ;)

And I still get the same ones. Thank you anyway @Jahnna , it was worth a shot!
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    @Cyraellia You are very welcome. Glad I could help :)

As far as the ads go @everyone I have tried everyday and at different times and only get about 3-5 before they stop. Cant find them anywhere ( trust me, I go into all the sets and everything) :s

I try to keep so many SP's built up, but I only have 13 now. I was able to send some gifts out over the last few weeks or so. It is a shame for the gifters to have to stop gifting because of the ads. Its a double shame that the ones appreciating the gifts can't even get them to finish their sets.

Funny thing is, when I log out, there are the ads EVERYWHERE! then when you sign on, they are gone. I thought I was the only one who did things backwards :D

*hugs to all*
  • Options
    Thank you @charlotteprice for the 3 gifts you sent!
    As for the adds appearing when we're logged out it appens to me too. I think there's a limit for user.

I've updated my top 5.
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    @Astreia You are very welcome!

If there is a limit on ads, it must be 3-5 at one time. I have logged off, cleared history and everything/ then to go back to no ads. I try at different times and sometimes they will appear again in the same day (3-5 more ads) Guess they went backwards in the limit too, LOL

Although some people have no problems getting the ads.......go figure :s
  • Options
    LoveandhateLoveandhate Posts: 553 Member
    I'm a little delayed but thank you @Jahnna for my gift! My Wishlist is updated and my Top 5 is now technically at the bottom, so have fun searching guys. :wink:
    Have a great, blessed day!
    Sims 3 store: ScarlettRing

• Options
    adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member
    hi guys just got sunlit tides!
  • Options
    GREENEYAGREENEYA Posts: 7,796 Member
    From my TOP 5!

@Jahnna thanks for the Topsy Turvey Single Bed !!! <3

Awesome looking bed for childrens! Thank you!!! :)

I have updated my Top 5 list HERE :D
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    You're all very much welcome for your gifts! :smiley:

I have to thank you @simgeek79 very much for your gift. Also was given a very suspicious but generous gift by somebody called @HBSIMSTER in the name of @SjappielovePaul if I understood that right it was about you winning a contest and so on but instead choose to use the simpoints on a set for me? If I understood that right I have to thank you so very much, that's so generous of you all and I'm honoured that you thought of me. :cookie: I believe you own the store so I can't return the favour! : o

Couple of hours ago I also just managed to pick up Dreams of India on the DD for 55 sp's!
    I own the store since March 4th, 2017! Thanks to everybody who has helped me achieve this!
  • Options
    Picked up about 100 points so far today. Right now I'm all set through the 18th. Between now and then everything on the DD is either owned, not the lowest price, or on while I'm sleeping. Pretty cool about all the "Owned" items! Guess I'm getting pretty close.
    aka Jude

My Studio

• Options
    @adamzaid, I love Sunlit Tides. I've been playing it all summer and am reluctant to move my family, even though I have a couple new towns that I should go and explore. The sunrises and sunsets are just so beautiful, even if finding things in that spread out island layout can be a bit tricky.
    aka Jude

My Studio

• Options
    JoeJude16 wrote: »
    @adamzaid, I love Sunlit Tides. I've been playing it all summer and am reluctant to move my family, even though I have a couple new towns that I should go and explore. The sunrises and sunsets are just so beautiful, even if finding things in that spread out island layout can be a bit tricky.

I don't know what it is but I really dislike the Sunlit Tides world. It just feels wrong to me.
  • Options
    Jahnna wrote: »
    You're all very much welcome for your gifts! :smiley:

I have to thank you @simgeek79 very much for your gift. Also was given a very suspicious but generous gift by somebody called @HBSIMSTER in the name of @SjappielovePaul if I understood that right it was about you winning a contest and so on but instead choose to use the simpoints on a set for me? If I understood that right I have to thank you so very much, that's so generous of you all and I'm honoured that you thought of me. :cookie: I believe you own the store so I can't return the favour! : o

Couple of hours ago I also just managed to pick up Dreams of India on the DD for 55 sp's!

Yup, that's right :) it's the caption contest where you have a picture and can enter your funniest caption for it.

I do indeed own the store, to return the favour just pay it forward :) but you do so already, that's part of why I chose you, to repay you for being a kind and generous person. Sadly I don't get ads anymore so I enter contests and give my points to people who can use them to pay forward!
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • Options

I broke a barrier...

I had six this evening! And it's even a little before 2am :open_mouth:
    pkJ66Kv.png