Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• Options
    JahnnaJahnna Posts: 406 Member
    Tamaek wrote: »
    @Jahnna and @Opicana I am also a gamer girl! ^_^ I love Mass Effect, Dragon Age, The Elder Scrolls (like all of them back to Daggerfall, couldn't get into Arena), Fallout (all of them but Tactics), The Witcher Series (also the books). I love point and click games but I also dislike Hidden Object games and I like to teach my dad how to play those. He was born without fingers on his right hand so he can't play a lot of games because they require two hands. But I taught him how to play The Sims 3 and Still Life (he loves that CSI stuff and architecture) and he really liked those. I also like board games, lots of those. Have you guys ever played Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes? That actually turned out to be fun, hard but fun. I am good at giving clues and rubbish at actually disarming the bombs. I'm HALO_Project on Steam and Origin in case you wanna look me up. (Which actually has nothing to do with the game Halo, it is about an old Shadowrun game I ran called the Honed Artififial Lifeforms by Omnitech Project. It was about a quartet of Shadowrunners that were vat grown by Universal Omnitech and they wound up getting cut loose and are on the run in Seattle but they lived very sheltered lives before hitting the mean streets. It was interesting and the gang still gets together to play those characters on occasion.)

Oh that so cool. I'm so excited to get more gamer girls around! I've just come back from a quick shopping trip and I see you have also played the life out of Skyrim with your 1k hours :wink: But I'm not any better with my 700 hours in Dead by Daylight haha.
    I own the store since March 4th, 2017! Thanks to everybody who has helped me achieve this!
    TheSims3.com: Jahnna
  • Options
    Jude525Jude525 Posts: 1,699 Member
    Thank you @ZeeGee966 for the Castle Pew Bench
    aka Jude
    I own the store as of 1+7/17/17

My Studio

My build thread in the Creative Corner
  • Options
    AstreiaAstreia Posts: 262 Member
    JoeJude16 wrote: »
    @Loveandhate, I'm so glad things are going more smoothly. Owning the store is fun on its own, but for me it comes down to playing the game, and I hate when that doesn't work properly.

@charlotteprice, thanks for the August Mission Shirt. I will hopefully be getting Hot Summer Days free now. Not sure though. Calculation is off by one point, so I'll see on December 10th. I know that is not the lowest DD price for the set, but the lowest price shows up twice in the rotation, both in the middle of the night.

If you're off by one point, according to the DD Spredsheet, then you'll pay 5 sp. At least that's what's happened to me a few times.
  • Options
    HoplassHoplass Posts: 369 Member
    Yay, another gamer here! My boyfriend tought me Civ 4 about 8 years ago and so far I never won that game :p. I did win Civ 5 once however! I also looove Skyrim <3 . I owned it before I got it on steam, so my hours there are off by 'a few'. Also I play Endless legends, some sort of Civilization but in a fantasy setting. I'm still new to Fallout, but when I have time I will give that a chance.

Like your sig @JoeJude16
  • Options
    TamaekTamaek Posts: 440 Member
    I'm terrible at those build and strategize games. My husband loves them, though. And he and my sister used to play hotseat with Might and Magic 5 (I think that's the one) and a Middle Earth one, too but I can't remember what it was called. They tried to teach me but I am just so baaaad at them. Yet I was good at Romance of the Three Kingdoms 6-8. lol Less building it myself I guess. Fallout is a lot of fun, I really like Fallout 3, New Vegas and Fallout 4. I really like those post apocalyptic type games, though. My sister and I used to play Left 4 Dead a lot too on the Xbox before her seizures. We used to play a lot of games together before... :'( But Friday they are supposed to do the monitoring and hopefully tell us why this is happening and how to make it better. I love zombie stuff, I collect zombie movies in fact. My sister collects Johnny Depp movies. Not his stuff just his movies, she just really likes him as an actor though she admits she doesn't like all of his movies. Do you guys collect anything?
    As of 12-18-16 I joined the Own The Store Club! Now I get to pay it forward! Thanks to everyone who helped me get here. You guys are amazing. ^_^ Love to you all!! <3

Looking to make the most of your Simpoints and maybe make some great friends along the way?

Check out the DD Rotation Thread for tips, tricks, tools and the whole DD rotation schedule.

Need a little help owning the store or want to help others? Head over to The Gifting Directory!
  • Options
    Jude525Jude525 Posts: 1,699 Member
    @Hoplass, thanks for the Bees Knees hairstyle. It's one of those items that comes up on the DD at a time when I'm sleeping B)
    aka Jude
    I own the store as of 1+7/17/17

My Studio

My build thread in the Creative Corner
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Thanks @Tamaek for the Blown Away, with frame, I like it a lot. And you are welcome @JoeJude16 !

I don't like zombiestuff at all, they make me sleep bad ;). But I watched my boyfriend play Fallout New Vegas (sometimes I watch him play to follow the story, because a lot of those games have awesome stories even when I don't like playing the games myself). Still remember the dinosaur in that game :D

Hope you will get good news for your sister friday @Tamaek !
    Top 5 updated
  • Options
    Hoplass wrote: »
    Thanks @Tamaek for the Blown Away, with frame, I like it a lot. And you are welcome @JoeJude16 !

I don't like zombiestuff at all, they make me sleep bad ;). But I watched my boyfriend play Fallout New Vegas (sometimes I watch him play to follow the story, because a lot of those games have awesome stories even when I don't like playing the games myself). Still remember the dinosaur in that game :D

Top 5 updated

Then you should never ever watch or play Outlast. It's not with zombies but it's gonna give you nightmares. I quote: "Outlast is a story-driven survival campaign told in first-person narrative and set in a dilapidated psychiatric hospital overrun by homicidal patients." No weapons. Nothing to defend. And it's all done while using a camcorder where you have to use night vision in dark areas. So almost all areas lol
    I've played a lot of games and watch a lot of movies but never have I ever screamed as much as I have while playing this game. And I'm not a screamer. If dying from a turbo-rapid heartbeat was possible I would have died a thousand deaths lol
    I own the store since March 4th, 2017! Thanks to everybody who has helped me achieve this!
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    @Hoplass thank you for the gifts! The shirt matched my needs even if not the lights. I do that with my husband, too. I love the Castelvania games but I just can't get into them so I watch him play. ^_^ And we hope we get good news, too.

Updated my wishlist and top five!
    As of 12-18-16 I joined the Own The Store Club! Now I get to pay it forward! Thanks to everyone who helped me get here. You guys are amazing. ^_^ Love to you all!! <3

Looking to make the most of your Simpoints and maybe make some great friends along the way?

Check out the DD Rotation Thread for tips, tricks, tools and the whole DD rotation schedule.

Need a little help owning the store or want to help others? Head over to The Gifting Directory!
  • Options
    Thank you for the gifted dress @Hoplass! :smiley:
  • Options
    picklesthecat114picklesthecat114 Posts: 2,690 Member
    edited October 2016
    Thakyou @jahanna for gifting me the lovely dress, I will be using it when I am simming next :)
    Lantern-flying-in-Tangled.gif
  • Options
    Thank you @Hoplass for the Window of Dreaming and for the Fantasy Activity Table! After buying 2 more items, which will come as DD, Sweet Escape Nursery will cost me just 10 sp thanks to you! :)

I hope Friday brings you good news @Tamaek !

I've updated my Top5.
  • Options
    LoveandhateLoveandhate Posts: 553 Member
    Thank you to @Hoplass for my new curtains and @LadyEmillye who gifted me Last Venue of Amore thanks to @SjappielovePaul gifting it to me instead! I am very grateful!
    Have a great, blessed day!
    Sims 3 store: ScarlettRing

• Options
    SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    Thank you to @Hoplass for my new curtains and @LadyEmillye who gifted me Last Venue of Amore thanks to @SjappielovePaul gifting it to me instead! I am very grateful!

I hope you'll have a lot of fun with it :) I find myself using the pieces a lot!

And thanks indeed to @LadyEmillye!
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Jahnna wrote: »
    Hoplass wrote: »

Top 5 updated

Then you should never ever watch or play Outlast. It's not with zombies but it's gonna give you nightmares. I quote: "Outlast is a story-driven survival campaign told in first-person narrative and set in a dilapidated psychiatric hospital overrun by homicidal patients." No weapons. Nothing to defend. And it's all done while using a camcorder where you have to use night vision in dark areas. So almost all areas lol
    I've played a lot of games and watch a lot of movies but never have I ever screamed as much as I have while playing this game. And I'm not a screamer. If dying from a turbo-rapid heartbeat was possible I would have died a thousand deaths lol

When my sister gets better we have got to try that game! That sounds delightfully terrifying! ^_^
    And thank you all for the kind wishes!

• Options
    AlitoniAlitoni Posts: 2,473 Member
    adamzaid wrote: »
    thanks you @Alitoni for the gifts i was able to get the set!

You are most welcome!
  • Options
    OpicanaOpicana Posts: 379 Member
    edited October 2016
    @Tamaek Hope you get some good news on Friday. As for collections, I collect Disney things (particularly pins & tsum tsums) and Lego minifigures.

Thanks to @Hoplass and @Tamaek for the gifts!!! I appreciate it. :)
  • Options
    OpicanaOpicana Posts: 379 Member
    I've updated my top 5 and my wishlist. Finally! I figured out a new plan of attack. ;) Trying to get a few upcoming sets low enough to get for cheap/free when DD comes around.
  • Options
  • Options
    Thanks so much for the Long Halter Dress @charlotteprice ! I really love it, it reminds me of the only dress I made for my barbies that actually looked good ;).
    10 sp for the Sweet Escape Nursery sounds great, happy to help!! @Astreia

I've updated my top 5 too!
  • Options
    LoveandhateLoveandhate Posts: 553 Member
    Thank you to @Scotsim for my 3 gifts! Definitely made me feel better. Today I'm pretty sick, and skipped 2 out of my 4 classes today. I then spent the extra 4 hours I had, sleeping! Haha
    Have a great, blessed day!
    Sims 3 store: ScarlettRing

• Options
    Thank you to @Scotsim for my 3 gifts! Definitely made me feel better. Today I'm pretty sick, and skipped 2 out of my 4 classes today. I then spent the extra 4 hours I had, sleeping! Haha

I hope you'll be feeling better soon. My last two weeks have been quite turbulent. We bought a new Samsung Ecobubble washing machine which got delivered but couldn't be installed because the valve to turn the water supply off was broken or let's say, not even there. So the washer was just stood in the living room taking space up (we have a tiny flat) while waiting a week for housing to come and fix it. And another week waiting for that team to come again, install the new one and recycle the old machine. But we got quite lucky, we bought the washer with a voucher and one day after purchase the price went up by £150. :D But then our dog Suki wasn't well. Constantly crying and whining because she was in severe pain, couldn't figure out what it was at first but then turned out, it was a blockage with the bum glands. Fixed that quickly but then our second dog Cassius fell ill and was sick like 4 times within 24 hours. Joy oh joy, the first two times happend just before going to bed at 2am so I could scrub the floor for a little while and the last time he was severely sick in his dog bed. Lord help me! So bed went into bathtub and got a nice scrub down but now I have no idea how to dry the bed properly. It's X-Large and soaks up water like the desert would lol Poor baby didn't get any food for 24 hours but luckily he doesn't seem to be sick anymore but a little sleepy. And today we finally got the washer installed and an issue with electricity and gas provider sorted out. They never do their job right! :astonished:
  • Options
    Hi @Scotsim ! Thank you for the amazing gift! I can't wait to take my toddlers to the Tiny Prodigies Early Learning Center! I can't wait to watch them play in the playpen and use the walker! I love kids' stuff!

@Loveandhate I hope you feel better soon.
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    @Jahnna wow and I think I can relate. I told you about the mess I had to deal with in August. And I'm still waiting for the furnace guy to come and fix it and the temperature is steadily dropping every night. And I don't think she intends to fix the leak in the water heater. Oh and we found out my sister doesn't have a kidney stone or ovarian cyst, which is what they thought the pain in her side was. Instead it turns out that she's got fluid in her lungs from, they suspect, her seizures. Nice. Glad things (finally) worked out for you guys.

@Loveandhate hope you feel better soon. Being sick is no fun.

@Opicana Disney is pretty cool. My daughter is a huge fan. And your plan of attack seems sound. Go get 'em!! lol :D

@JoeJude16 and thank you for the gift. It didn't show me that I'd received one until I actually went to check my messages to see if I'd thanked anyone who had gifted me recently. (I had except for you with it being new and all.) So thank you!

• Options
    Thank you for the gift @JoeJude16 ! I'm glad the adds are finally working as, we think, they should!

@Tamaek I'm sorry the doctors didn't find whats triggering your sister's seizures yet. At least they can clear the liquid from her lungs. She should feel a little better after that.