Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

walkingstick's builds (New Lot The old factory p20)

Comments

• Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    edited December 2013
    Hi Walkingstick This is a lovely waterside home, bright and happy with a wonderful layout. :D Left a rec.
    Hugs Folly
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    edited December 2013
    I love this waterfront home Walkingstick! It looks like the Perfect vacation spot. It's cool the way you nestled it onto the bank of the water. The interiors look very cheery and comfortable and I really love all the decks and boat slip. Rec'd. :D
  • Options
    SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,148 Member
    edited December 2013
    Great build walkingstick!! I love the name you chose for it and the exterior color is perfect for that setting. And I like how you made the boat garage. Very nice, and rec'd.
  • Options
    PolysporinPolysporin Posts: 945 Member
    edited December 2013
    Great tropical build. That shade of blue is so eye catching, i love it. I can see sims sitting on that dock space watching the ships go by.
  • Options
    walkingstickwalkingstick Posts: 4,637 Member
    edited December 2013
    Thanks for the comments :D
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited December 2013
    Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year Walkingsticks! :D
  • Options
    saitouamysaitouamy Posts: 1,104 Member
    edited December 2013
    The seaside house is really beautiful. I love it's vivid colors, it fits with tropical world perfectly. The nice clean kitchen looks wonderful and living room next to it has very comfy looking sofas! Left you a big rec :D
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    edited January 2014
    WS! :shock: You are so making me wish I had RH! :D Pearl House is simply stunning and soo well done inside and out!! :mrgreen: Heading off to give it a huge rec!

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,660 Member
    edited January 2014
    Pearl House is a very nice Art Deco style home. :) Very nice exterior of it! The type of windows that you have used and how you have placed them looks very nice. Very nice shade of colour that you have used for the exterior of the home. It looks nice how you have done the diagonal pathway in the front area of the home. The 2 plants either side of the front entrance to the house looks great. Very nice upper balconies for sims to enjoy sitting out on the chairs there or do star gazing and build up their logic skill. It looks nice how you have placed the plants on the balconies. Very nice pool area. The patterning of the flooring there and also for the front footpath and drive way areas looks nice. Sims will enjoy relaxing in the seats under the umbrella shade poolside. It looks very nice how you have done the rows of plants, lavender and purple flowers leading up to the pool house. Great exterior of the pool house. The glass windows look very nice. Great archway entrance to it. The sculptures outside the front of the pool house look great. Very nice furnishing of the interior. Great layout of the different levels of the home. Very nice dining room. The plant on top of the dining table looks nice. The type of dining seats and table that you have used and the picture on the wall suits the theme of the home. The clock on the wall looks great there. The ceiling lights you have used in the various rooms looks nice. Nice design of the kitchen. The bottle and glasses on the counter there is a great touch. The angled island bar stool eat in counter looks great. Nice patterning of the kitchen blinds. The type of kitchen counters that you have used looks nice. Very nice 2 storey living room and study/library room area. Great placement of the comfortable armchairs and sofa for sims to enjoy relaxing there , facing each other and chatting or reading a book from the bookcase. It looks great how you have placed the 2 bookcases either side of the window and the study desk nearby for sims to use the computer at. Sims will like having the sunlight from the nearby window coming through whilst they use the computer there. The globe there looks great with it being a study area. The curved sofa seating looks nice for sims to rest on too. It looks great how you have used the bookcase to separate off the study area from the curved sofa seating area of the living room. Great patterning and placement of the floor mats in the living room area. Nice patterns and colour shades that you have used for the walls through the home.. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms. Nice shade of green that you have used for the children's bedroom. Great layout of the room. It looks great how you have positioned the single beds and the cot. Child sims will have fun playing with the toys in their room. It looks great how you have placed the toys and the play chest at the foot of the beds. Nice patterning of the curtains. Great dresser window area with the boat on top of it. Nice shades of yellow that you have used for the bed and curtains in the other bedroom. The flooring looks very nice. It is nice that you have the full length mirror there for sims to check their appearance in. Great chess playing area in the basement for sims to have fun playing chess . The leather curved seating that you have placed nearby around the walls looks nice and is great for sims sit on and watch the sims whilst they are playing. Great to have the bar there for sims to have a drink from.
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Nicely Done WS! A very tasteful build! Love both the exterior design as well as the interior decor. Big Rec!
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Oh! :D An Art Deco home! How lovely! :D This will fit nicely in Roaring Heights! Great architecture! I love the pool house and the pool too. The balconies looks like a nice place for the simmies to hang out and enjoy the view. Love the interiors too. Especially the dining room and the living room. Love that sofa! Recommended. :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    edited January 2014
    Beautifully decorated build Walkingstick, I love the authentic soft pink used on the exterior, I remember their was one that colour not far from where I used to live. :D
    Rec'd of course. :D Folly
  • Options
    GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    edited January 2014
    Stunning Roaring Heights build! So much beautiful detail :D
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Thank you for the lovely comments :D
  • Options
    ladyloialladyloial Posts: 537 Member
    edited January 2014
    Hi, pearl house is beautiful, love all your builds, left some rec's :)
    aaagXEr5xv_zps9aeuclrp.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Here is a modern take on a log cabin.

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7962381

screenshot_original.jpg"width=600""height=450"

• Options
    NiniBeMe69NiniBeMe69 Posts: 2,327 Member
    edited January 2014
    Hiya Walkingstick. I just love your Roaring Heights home. So much class and deco. The pool area is just beautiful. I cannot wait to get this set.

I love the modern log. It so well layed out and still plenty of room for our simmies. Got both rec'd and fav'd :)
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Hey Walkingstick, your micro cabin looks cute! :D I like the shape! Great placement of windows. Loving the split leveling inside. Gives the build so much of character. Recommended. Good luck with the challenge. :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,660 Member
    edited January 2014
    Modern Woodland is a very nice cabin. :) Great exterior of it! Nice shade of brown that you have used for the exterior. The roofing looks great! The fencing that you have used for your store item looks nice and suits the type of home well. Very nice patio area for sims to enjoy cooking on the bbq and eating outdoors at the table and chairs whilst enjoying the outdoors air. The recycling bin looks great there. It looks very nice how you have done the windows. It is a nice light filled home for sims to enjoy the sunlight coming in, and to be able to look out at the views of the outdoors whilst spending time indoors. Nice furnishing of the interior. The sunken living room looks great. Great study desk nook on the side of the steps for sims to use the computer at. The pot plant on the desk and also on the dining table are nice natural touches for sims to enjoy seeing. Sims will enjoy relaxing on the sofa in the living room area and have a read of a book or watch tv. It looks great that you placed the table on the corner area above the living room. Nice type of seating that you have used through the cabin which suits well the type of home. Great bed area. Nice calm colours you have used for the bed.
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    I love the design and roof lines of Modern Woodland! Really lovely work with the interiors too! Rec'd. :D
  • Options
    GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    edited January 2014
    Hi Walkingstick, I love Pearl House it is so sophisticated, but homely at the same time, really beautiful build. Isn't RH great for the wonderful new build items in it. Modern Woodland is a real cutie, love the floor to ceiling windows too, it gives it a special charm, well I am a window person, I love seeing outdoors..... :lol:
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Thank you!
  • Options
    YellowJaneYellowJane Posts: 6,589 Member
    edited January 2014
    Loving the cabin, WS. I like the windows you've done - interesting build, very distinctive! Rec'd of course :)