Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

walkingstick's builds (New Lot The old factory p20)

Comments

• Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    edited October 2013
    How perfectly lovely WalkingStick! So relaxed and restful looking. I adore the shot of the umbrellas from above! I have a very similar RL picture I took from a hotel while we were vacationing. It's one of my favorite pictures from that trip. Big Rec! :D
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited October 2013
    Such an exotic build! :D Makes me want to pack my bags and leave for a vacation! :mrgreen: Loving the Island vibe. The architecture with the thatched roof looks wonderful. Love how you have connected all the huts together. Love the interiors. Especially the double bedroom. Recommended. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    edited October 2013
    Oh wow, Bora Bora looks so peaceful and serene, who wouldn't want to live here? 8) Rec'd! :thumbup:
  • Options
    HARLEY2HARLEY2 Posts: 307 Member
    edited October 2013
    Looks like we are all moving to Bora Bora, I hope you have enough supplies for us all.
    I just love this place, it reminds me of vacations, swimming, relaxing and catching up with friends.. My bags are packed and i am ready to go.. Looking forward to staying at your beautiful home.. have rec'd xx Jules.
  • Options
    BUTTONSGINGERBUTTONSGINGER Posts: 5,702 Member
    edited October 2013
    Such creative builds! Heading over to your studio to catch up on the one's I've missed.
  • Options
    Sierra24Sierra24 Posts: 721 Member
    edited October 2013
    Fantastic build WS. It's very creative like a perfect Time-Share retirement home. Really love it.
  • Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,913 Member
    edited October 2013
    Love the new creation Walking Stick, I have gotten it all rec'd for you..
  • Options
    walkingstickwalkingstick Posts: 4,637 Member
    edited November 2013
    Thanks for all the lovely comments on my builds. They are always appreciated :D

This next one was a bit of a trial to build because of commputer issues but I've finally finished it. it's a 6 bedroom modern.

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7782669

screenshot_original.jpg"height=450"width=600"

Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    luckyheatherluckyheather Posts: 19,897 Member
    edited November 2013

Hi Sticks, Love your Retro home and I think the Teens that will have those great basement rooms are very Lucky, wish I had rooms like those back then :) The outside is so smart and I like the safe places for the kids to play.
    Rec'd of course, hope you are having a good weekend.
    Hill
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,735 Member
    edited November 2013
    Autumn Sun is a very nice home. :) Nice background in the photos of the Lucky Palms landscape. Very nice exterior design of it. It looks great how you have done the pool area. Nice place for sims to relax on the loungers poolside. , The hedging looks good. Great fenced playground area for child sims to have fun playing on the equipment. Great balconies . Sims will like going out through the upper level room and do some star gazing using the telescope. Nice furnishing of the interior. The yellow, orange, brown, blue and green colour shades you have used look nice and suit the Lucky Palms world. Nice curved sofa seating area for sims to relax on the seats and listen to the guitars being played, or have fun playing the games there. Great sunken tv watching area. It looks great! Nice way you have placed the sofas there and have the tv in the corner. Great study nook area. The drafting nook looks a nice place for sims to enjoy doing some sketching in front of the window with the sunlight coming in on to them. Nice painting on the wall there. Nice design of the kitchen. The wall tiling looks great. It looks nice how you have done the window table alcove section. Nice light filled windowed dining area off from the kitchen. It would be a sunny place to enjoy eating the freshly cooked meal. The yellow seating there looks nice and the pictures on the wall there are a nice touch. Great to have the corner highchair for little sims to enjoy being with all the other family sim members whilst they eat their meal. Nice furnishing of the bedrooms. Great patterns that you have used for the beds. Great layout of the various furnishing items and areas of each bedroom. It looks nice how you have done the sitting areas in the bedrooms. Very nice way you have placed the chairs at the end of the bed in one of the bedrooms in a semi circle around the tv. Sims will like relaxing there and watching tv or having a read before going to bed. The yellow mat there looks nice. Great study desk areas in the bedrooms. Nice mat in the nursery and it looks a happy place for little sims to enjoy sleeping and playing. The octopus and giraffe pictures looks good. It looks great the way you have done a curtained off area for the little sims to sleep in their cot. Great gym and massage room. It looks great how you have separated of the gym equipment from the massage table using the panels.
    It is a great modern home! :)
  • Options
    CasseeCassee Posts: 3,710 Member
    edited November 2013
    WOW Sticks,

I saw this in the contest thread. I love your builds. They are always sooooo nice. This is really classic. Amazing job.
    The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. Bertrand Russell
    sims4siggie2018_zpslw60zcgd.png
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Thanks Hill, Rosemow and Cassee :D
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    edited November 2013
    Wow WS! Autumn Sun is just Fabulous! I love the design and coloring of the exterior. Nicely laid out interiors. Perfect decor and I really love the different levels. Very cool! Big Rec and Fav! :thumbup:
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited November 2013
    Walkingstick, this is the first time I have seen an Ultra modern build from you! :D I must say I am quite impressed! WOW! :D Love the architecture and the split levling inside. Also love the pool area, the kitchen, dining area and the study. Left you a well deserved recommendation. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    jennytrujennytru Posts: 1,045 Member
    edited November 2013
    This home is absolutely beautiful!! I really like how the details added make the build so realistic. I love your computer area! Rec'****
    Moonstone.jpg

• Options
    samj6samj6 Posts: 750 Member
    edited November 2013
    Hello Walkingstick :D I love Autumn Sun, the exterior looks great and I love the pool area. I really like the decor you've chosen too, the nursery is really cute, rec'd :)
  • Options
    TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    edited November 2013
    This is wonderful, Sticks! I love how open and airy very room is! Great exterior shape and back yard area too!
    Rec'd!
    T
  • Options
    CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    edited November 2013
    Oh wow, love your latest build Autumn Sun Walkingstick! :thumbup: The architecture looks very modern and contemporary and I love your various interiors, especially the sunken living room! Rec'd! 8)
  • Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,451 Member
    edited November 2013
    Hi Walkingstick
    This is a great build, it has a wonderful authentic feel of a modern family home.
    Left a rec already. :D Hugs Folly
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Thanks for the lovely comments :D
  • Options
    NoirranNoirran Posts: 393 Member
    edited November 2013
    Love Autumn Sun, especially the layout and the computer gaming room.
  • Options
    SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,148 Member
    edited November 2013
    Hi Walkingstick, I came across Autumn Sun when I popped in to look at the builds in the Test Dummies contest. Great job on this modern home. I love the looks of the exterior and pool, you really did capture the modern and contemporary feel. And some of your bedrooms are really cool looking, especially the teen bedroom. Rec'd, and good luck in the contest.
  • Options
    RayshizzieRayshizzie Posts: 2,650 Member
    edited November 2013
    Your new lot is lovely, I am not much of a modern lover at all but this is so beautifully done I had to come and comment over here! I love the way you work those colors and it fits the Autumn theme so beautifully, great job! Big rec coming your way. :D
  • Options
    Sierra24Sierra24 Posts: 721 Member
    edited November 2013
    I've seen many of your lots in the past WS so I'm kinda familiar with your builds. I would agree with a lot of people that's also seen your past creations, this one is really good. I haven't seen all your lots but personally it's the best one I've seen. You have a knack for modern. Great architect too with Autumn Sun.
  • Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,913 Member
    edited November 2013