Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

walkingstick's builds (New Lot The old factory p20)

Comments

• Options
    GramcrackersGramcrackers Posts: 1,162 Member
    edited February 2014
    Dear Walkingstick,
    Bird of Paradise is great! I love the old wood look and the boat house.
    Pearl House is is a lovely Art Deco build. Wow!
    Woodland Cabin is so inviting to live in. Really like your use of windows. The views will be lovely.
    The Hayloft is absolutely adorable, IMO. :D Another winner.
    The container house is so clever and I love it.
    Great builds! Rec'd and DL'd them all.
  • Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,451 Member
    edited February 2014
    Surfs Up is a great little build the image that springs to mind when I look at it is fun, warm days, beach towels and sand in everything.
    Love it left a rec. Hugs Folly
  • Options
    suepeasuepea Posts: 1,832 Member
    edited February 2014
    Rec'd and faved -- it's gorgeous. One of my favorite builds ever -- the interiors are so well done. The house looks convincingly lived it.

Love it.

Oops, I should specify that I just saw your New Orleans build :oops:

Don't know how I missed it before.
    h2xmsbl]
  • Options
    HARLEY2HARLEY2 Posts: 307 Member
    edited February 2014
    Can i move in! i was thinking of buying one and turning it into a home in RL now that i have seen yours.. i think i just might move in there instead..
    Fabulous build as usual, a very talented builder shows us how it is done in such small space..
    Decor and colors are very welcoming and really can i move in? i can see myself sitting outside on the deck, drinking scotch and dry on the rocks of course, watching the waves go by.. Yes please!!!! rec'd xx Jules
  • Options
    jennytrujennytru Posts: 1,045 Member
    edited February 2014
    Your Container home is truly rad. I would like to move in, like me, personally. =) Well done and a big rec'd to you!
    Moonstone.jpg

• Options
    saitouamysaitouamy Posts: 1,104 Member
    edited February 2014
    The container house is amazing, walkingstick :) I really love the blue color and decors you used outside. plants on the top of the house is beautiful. Inside looks so comfy too!
    Left you a big rec :D
  • Options
    walkingstickwalkingstick Posts: 4,637 Member
    edited February 2014
    Thank you :D
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Another one. Slightly bigger at 20x20

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7998101

screenshot_original.jpg"width=600""height=450"

• Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    edited February 2014
    Oh WS your Scandanavian is adorable! I Love the red and all the cute corners with the deck on the exterior. I really like the interiors too especially the blue in the main part. Nice idea to have the writers workshop in a separate building! Rec'd :D
  • Options
    SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,148 Member
    edited February 2014
    WS, your Scandinavian House is really cute. Nice layout and I like the colors. Rec'd.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Oh I meant to also comment on your container house. I had already seen it in the contest thread and have rec'd it, but it is so perfectly decorated and I love the bold colors. The exterior is so cute and beachy!
  • Options
    SALTPASTILLENSALTPASTILLEN Posts: 2,639 Member
    edited February 2014
    Love your Skandinavian :) It really has the right feel - could be found right down the road from me ;)
    d3z9696camt4x0dfg.jpg
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited February 2014
    Oh this is a perfect build for Aurora Skies! :D Loving the architecture! So incredibly cute! Love the pics in snow. The interiors looks lovely and inviting. Good job as always Walkingstick! I will happily recommend this. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    edited February 2014
    So adorable! I want to live there :D
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
  • Options
    suepeasuepea Posts: 1,832 Member
    edited February 2014
    WS -- you are really rocking those small builds! The Container house and the Scandinavian are wonderful. Recs for both.
    h2xmsbl]
  • Options
    NiniBeMe69NiniBeMe69 Posts: 2,327 Member
    edited February 2014
    Fabulous new build WS. Got it rec'd for you. :)
  • Options
    edited February 2014
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    edited February 2014
    Hi WS, what an adorable 1st houseboat! I love the exterior shape and all the red, white and blue on the interiors. Very nautical and so nice and neat. I love the little desk tucked into the corner. Rec'd :D
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited February 2014
    YAY for the boathouse! :D Looks adorable! That roof goes so well with the exterior wall. I have never used that roof before and now that I have seen your build I want to use it. :D Love that sitting area inside. Lovely build Walkingstick! Recommended. :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    missy2311missy2311 Posts: 1,470 Member
    edited February 2014
    Simply Scandinavian looks so cute. I really like how you have done the small room separate to the main house. I love the wall covering you have used in the main house. Ocean blue looks awesome, I really like it. The steering area(not sure what its called) looks very nice. I love the blues you have used inside and out. Rec'd both :D
    a.k.a. Catherine

• Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,451 Member
    edited February 2014
    Hi Walkingstick
    Two wonderful new builds :D Your Scandinavian cottage is charming , your first Houseboat :shock: has a great layout and a authentic feel to the decor.
    Left rec's for the both. Hugs Folly
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Great job on your first houseboat WS! I love the colors you chose and the layout is great. Rec'd.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Thanks for the lovely comments :D
  • Options
    KaztompKaztomp Posts: 519 Member
    edited February 2014
    It's moments like this I realise how much I have missed being absent from the Sims3 community for the past 7 months!!!

I adore your builds WS! I am totally in love with your gorgeous houseboat! My fave colours as well!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I have sooo much catching up to do.. so please excuse me for now; I need to hop on over to your studio and start throwing my w'rec'ing ball around!! :lol:

xx *hugs* xx
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,735 Member
    edited February 2014
    Ocean Blue is a very nice houseboat. :) nice shades of blue that you have used for the exterior and for furnishings in the interior. Great exterior design of the boat and the layout of the boat is great. Nice furnishing of the interior of the boat. The red and white striped seating , curtains and bed pattern looks great. Great study desk nook., it looks great how you have set up the dining table and seats at beside the kitchen counter. Great helm area. It looks great how you have placed the model boat on the side of the controls and have the music player there for sims to listen to music whilst steering the ship. Sims will enjoy looking out through the windows at the views of what is happening on the sea.
    It is a great houseboat. :)