Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

BRING IT BACK...!!

ยซ13
I was thinking of past games, things I just adored and truly miss having in The Sims 4. Is there anything you're just dying to have??

BRING IT BACK...!! 155 votes

NPCs (burglars, policemen, ect...)
28%
CK213LeGardePourpreGalacticGallornalexlovelisamwittirishdragon7SavorySageLeo2009SSAdeeman190KennziKaigexXPandoraXxKhrisstyneBabykittyjadeFinvolaTrowiciawormofthebookRifftraxRulesFLauriekristenleighwhiterjssim 44 votes
Cars
18%
aelias24friendlysimmersSuceressg01denswanalanmichael1catloverplayerNeashaleighEmmaVaneCAPTAIN_NXR7texxx78Sigzy05ChadSims2AineSimzilla_7calipossHopeCrashChazzzySimDestroyerMs_Mikalogion 29 votes
Traveling to buy items (grocery, book store, clothing boutique)
23%
crocobauradanacnbrettSimburianMagdaleenaBariSaxymlmeadowsSk8rblazeashcrash19davina1221Mizzila1297Froilmercy55funmrkingvLemon405AmeliePoptartjoleacopandie00kappowanDoodlyDoofusFreezerBunnyCowplant 37 votes
Family trees
9%
AnmirlaDevSims91bestfrienemies14luxsylvanSimTrippyJediMuppetEvilyn_1007suvoltaZussageSimmingalMyriadSimsBookBearBlazeclaw55figgy 14 votes
Other
20%
Frn0731redrogue60Annie2008Isb917AuroraBoreallisLA_sports_girl87Bluellekemowerykashmir_TxH_Prensjcp011c2mmb_abrSindocat83bienchenEnkiSchmidtgarapoesBriana2425ClarionOfJoyllejenaNikkihSERVERFRA 31 votes

Comments

• Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    There are family trees in TS4.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,464 Member
    edited April 2021
    Cars
    100% Voted for cars.
    Me. :D

Post edited by CAPTAIN_NXR7 on
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,342 Member
    Other
    Horses (Sims 3), Rollercoaster (Sims 1, Sims 3 store), family album (Sims 1 and 2, NOT the sims 3 memory scrapbook version), volleyballnet (Sims 1), waterslide and custom apartments with proper community spaces (Sims 2).

Burglars would be okay if they were only allowed to steal money and/or things that can be re-bought through the catalogue (no collectables, photographs, custom paintings - the point of the burglar must be to punish the sim, not the player) and if the game sent actually played officers to apprehend them. But we all know it'll just generate the 100th unneeded new sim for this role.
    Cars I can take or leave depending on how they are done, but enforced travel for purchases and store opening times please stay as far as possible away from my game.
  • Options
    Sk8rblazeSk8rblaze Posts: 7,570 Member
    Traveling to buy items (grocery, book store, clothing boutique)
    Traveling to buy items, 100%.

It makes gameplay far more fun when we have to go out of our way to feed and dress our Sims. Would going to the grocery store every few days be annoying? Sure! There, you have a reason to start a garden. :) Would it be annoying when our Sims want new clothes? Definitely -- so just have them skill up the ability to make their own!

The Sims 5 should definitely move into that sort of direction with things.
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,570 Member
    I miss the ones from Sims2. There the police almost always caught the burglar and if your Sim caught them in the act of a burglary, your Sim could beat the tar and feathers out of them. Not so much in Sims3 (the beginning of the downfall).
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,114 Member
    edited April 2021
    Other
    Crafting hobbies: sewing, pottery, glassblowing, sculping
    Outdoor activities: Zen garden, log rolling, axe throwing, archery
    Farming items: butter churn, canning station, chicken coop, cow corral, grandpa tractor
    Sports items: football goal, volleyball net
    Ballet barre
    Water slide
    Cars
    Horses
    G word skill and items
    Body hair
    Spiral staircase
    Natural pond
    Lawn mowing
    Swimming pool cleaning
    NPCs
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    What's wrong with the family trees?
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,963 Member
    edited April 2021
    Family trees
    ones that actually work.

also couple interactions and on the very top couple dancing is the big need

cant believe we this far in game and my sims still can't couple dance T_T
    โญ๏ธ AHQ Champion ๐Ÿฆ‡ Vlad Advocate ๐Ÿ‰ Team Dragons
    ๐Ÿก Gallery ๐Ÿ“– Stories ๐ŸŒ World Project ๐Ÿฅ” MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,927 Member
    Cars
    And from those options,
    "Traveling to buy items (grocery, book store, clothing boutique)" as second.
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    Other
    It's not really an object or activity, but body hair. I mean...lawd.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,114 Member
    Other
    @Gingasnap27 as a veteran from TS2 there's a lot of content abscent in TS4, specially from Seasons to Freetime
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Cars
    Cars Cars Cars and also Log Rolling.
  • Options
    mmb_abrmmb_abr Posts: 58 Member
    Other
    Oh man Iโ€™d like horses back. My inner horse girl is getting desperate lol. But Iโ€™d be pretty excited to see any of the options in both the OP and that others have mentioned.
  • Options
    83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,577 Member
    Other
    Horses are on the top of my list, but there's more.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Cars
    Cars would have to be it for me sure I want NPCs such as burglars and policemen but I don't want them like the sad excuse of poofing firefighters we got how boring where's my fire truck with flashing lights or with burglars and policemen how will my burglar be put in the back of the police car when there is no car.

I'd also love a retail overhaul cash registers changing room actual clothing racks and displays and items that can only be purchased in stores I need a real reason to visit them not play pretend when everything is unlocked in CAS and build/buy. I would not be upset if we got the shopping mall from the survey.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Cars
    Cars and horses
  • Options
    llejenallejena Posts: 10 New Member
    Other
    Other

Memories.
    Make what's happening in the game matter to the sims.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    Other
    Fairies
    Genies
    Werewolves
    Moonlight Falls
    Time Machine
    Heartshape Bed
    Spiral Stairs
    Medieval
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,233 Member
    edited April 2021
    I miss the shrink and the social bunny

Family tree is already in the game and Book store/Clothing store are possible with EP01 Get To Work

sims-410.jpg
    pl8omo4rdi07.jpg
    Post edited by LeGardePourpre on
  • Options
    CapricornChaos3CapricornChaos3 Posts: 8 New Member
    Would love another expansion to Pets, I'm a bird lover and I loved how in The Sims 3 Pets you could have horses and birds, I don't care how much I'd have to pay if I got birds in the game I'd never put the controller down lol ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    ones that actually work.

also couple interactions and on the very top couple dancing is the big need

cant believe we this far in game and my sims still can't couple dance T_T

Could you explain what's wrong with family trees? I'd really want to know.
  • Options
    luxsylvanluxsylvan Posts: 1,922 Member
    Family trees
    Oops, I was thinking of memories even though it said family trees ๐Ÿ˜† so really "other" for me. I don't really miss cars tbh but I do miss NPCs!
  • Options
    Gingasnap27Gingasnap27 Posts: 98 Member
    Cars Cars Cars and also Log Rolling.

Log rolling...??? What is this??? :D
  • Options
    Gingasnap27Gingasnap27 Posts: 98 Member
    Cars would have to be it for me sure I want NPCs such as burglars and policemen but I don't want them like the sad excuse of poofing firefighters we got how boring where's my fire truck with flashing lights or with burglars and policemen how will my burglar be put in the back of the police car when there is no car.

I'd also love a retail overhaul cash registers changing room actual clothing racks and displays and items that can only be purchased in stores I need a real reason to visit them not play pretend when everything is unlocked in CAS and build/buy. I would not be upset if we got the shopping mall from the survey.

I do agree with this. Like there is essentially no reason to travel to the store because everything is available - you do not have to purchase additional outfits like in previous games. I would definitely like this part to be more realistic, especially if grocery store and the like are added in.