Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

BRING IT BACK...!!

13...Next

Comments

• lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,094 Member
    NPCs (burglars, policemen, ect...)
    I miss shopping for clothes and groceries, but I'm not sure they could implement it in a way that would make me happy.
    They had shopping in Sims 3 and there was nothing to make it fun or necessary, so I stopped bothering pretty early on. In Sims 4, they gave us some things and even Magnolia Promenade, but it's even more pointless than shopping in Sims 3 was. I bulldozed all of Magnolia Promenade so I'd have more empty lots to build on.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • kemowerykemowery Posts: 371 Member
    Other
    lisamwitt wrote: »
    I miss shopping for clothes and groceries, but I'm not sure they could implement it in a way that would make me happy.
    They had shopping in Sims 3 and there was nothing to make it fun or necessary, so I stopped bothering pretty early on. In Sims 4, they gave us some things and even Magnolia Promenade, but it's even more pointless than shopping in Sims 3 was. I bulldozed all of Magnolia Promenade so I'd have more empty lots to build on.

I voted "other" because there's too much to choose from.

But, yeah, retail lots are basically useless in TS4 unless you're running them as a business, or I guess if you want a retail store to tell a specific story.

I lean toward wanting NPCs back, and to have things like firefighter and burglar be active careers. I'd like to have cars even without open worlds, just to have my sims do something other than walk to the mailbox and disappear when they travel. And I'd like (most) of the occult life-states we had in TS3.

And I want the game to not just be a young adult simulator. Outside of maybe picking up the Steel Bladder trait by maxing out the potty skill, there's not really any point to anything toddlers do, and not that much for them to do. Children can't do a lot other than train up skills in very specific ways to meet the requirements of four aspirations, but then the skills are removed and at best you get a bonus to learning that type of skill. And then you become a teen and gameplay is largely the same until your sim dies.
  • jaasimmer12jaasimmer12 Posts: 8 New Member
    Cars
    Bring back having multiple jobs! In TS3 we could retire from a job, collect that pension and get another job, I loved it!
    I want my sims to be working multiple jobs to raise a family or be a struggling college graduate working multiple jobs to pay off debt. I want to be able to hustle at my 9-5 and come home to do a freelancer side hustle. Also teens! I want my teen to do an after school activity and babysit. I feel like the possibilities are endless. We don’t need unlimited jobs, but maybe the option to have 2 or 3.

It seems that we have the UI for it already, for school and after school activitiesy/part-time jobs you scroll to see multiple jobs in the career tab.
    Missing the realism and the hustle!
  • AzukiMochiAzukiMochi Posts: 118 Member
    Other
    More open worlds and Sims 3-esque collecting.
    giphy.gif
    I be obsessed with faeries. As well as mermaids.
  • Winifred_WillowWinifred_Willow Posts: 423 Member
    "All the above" should be an option but if I have to choose just one, it should be the NPCs. Cars is a strong second with functioning family trees with extended family third.
  • lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,094 Member
    NPCs (burglars, policemen, ect...)
    I'm unclear on what people's beef with the family tree is? It shows all the Sims in my family through several generations. It's similar to the ones from Sims 2. Is there something missing?
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    Traveling to buy items (grocery, book store, clothing boutique)
    I hate having to gather harvestables to plant on my home lot. Lots of times in the Sims3, I would go to the store, buy what I wanted, and then plant it. It was helpful with vampires in getting plasma fruit easily or fruit to help with in between meals.

I'd also like souvenir shops for places like Sulani with it's own snow globe, treasures, and other stuff to buy.
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Other
    Body hair is my #1 cosmetic wish, of features to return.

I also badly miss my color wheels, Create a Style, and the ability to paint/texture ceilings.
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    Other
    Tag, Cops and Robbers, Mary Mack, Red Hands, dancing on a parents' feet. Basically children doing things without an object required between them.
  • Annie2008Annie2008 Posts: 108 Member
    Other
    Real teens, sneaking out after dark, skipping school, parties when mom and dad are on vacation.
  • LquinnLquinn Posts: 385 Member
    Other
    Add personalities to like and dislikes and relate it to romance.
  • kashmir_TxH_Prenskashmir_TxH_Prens Posts: 17 Member
    Other
    Werewolves