Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rose's Mafia Game (Cult Win)

Comments

• Options
    RainesimsRainesims Posts: 901 Member
    and i think mine just changed i dont suspect nascar as much now. i think city is my main sus for now
    QWO48ni.jpg

gallery: RainesimsUwU
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Rainesims wrote: »
    DeKay i agree on Alexa and mouse. I just have a good feeling about mouse, and after Alexas responses yesterday i think shes clean too :o
    and i think you're alright too.

nush is 50/50
    and nascar and city are most sus for me rn 0.0 just by deduction.

i swear if your cult then you're like crazy deceptive haha.

and its similar to a game i played irl in school, where everyone sits in a circle a detective is chosen, then they close their eyes and a murderer is chosen, they open their eyes. Then the murderer has to wink at people and kill them and the detctive has to try and guess whos killing people. its not the exact same but its kinda similar i guess xD

Yeah, this game is based on that. Hahaha. Tho, this is harder cuz you can't see the person's face so it's harder to tell if they're lying or not. :D
    my list hasn't changed since yesterday either

except for being less suspicious of alexa.

How come so sudden? 🤔 Is it something she said at the end of D1 or are you the cult and you recruited her? Hmmm...?? :D

I hope City will come on tho. At this point, I would hate having to lynch an inactive player since we have two lynches and that could go really right or really wrong...

I kinda think she might be town too cuz she said once that she tends to be more active if she's mafia, but this is a cult which is a bit different than a mafia, so who knows.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    NASCARluver2448NASCARluver2448 Posts: 860 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    DeKay i agree on Alexa and mouse. I just have a good feeling about mouse, and after Alexas responses yesterday i think shes clean too :o

nush is 50/50

and its similar to a game i played irl in school, where everyone sits in a circle a detective is chosen, then they close their eyes and a murderer is chosen, they open their eyes. Then the murderer has to wink at people and kill them and the detctive has to try and guess whos killing people. its not the exact same but its kinda similar i guess xD

Yeah, this game is based on that. Hahaha. Tho, this is harder cuz you can't see the person's face so it's harder to tell if they're lying or not. :D

How come so sudden? 🤔 Is it something she said at the end of D1 or are you the cult and you recruited her? Hmmm...?? :D

I hope City will come on tho. At this point, I would hate having to lynch an inactive player since we have two lynches and that could go really right or really wrong...

I kinda think she might be town too cuz she said once that she tends to be more active if she's mafia, but this is a cult which is a bit different than a mafia, so who knows.

her whole end of day 1. i'm definitely not part of the cult.
    This is real, this is me. i'm exactly where i'm supposed to be.
  • Options

nush is 50/50

her whole end of day 1. i'm definitely not part of the cult.

Hmm, okay. I think I need to read back on end of Day 1. All I remember was some of you guys were sus of Alexa which I didn't understand and then I voted for Nerd for being inactive and somehow Mouse and Raine also followed that.
    And now you guys aren't sus of Alexa? Suspicious.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    yeh im gonna wait for city to come online; and nush to see what they're like until they come online theyre prime suspects xD i don't want it to be another nerd moment tbh :( because i felt kinda bad xD and cool and thats true it is harder to tell lies apart from truth on here :o
    QWO48ni.jpg

• Options
    for me; i felt bad when alexa was like "im just not gonna say anything anymore cos everything is sus" and she made a point about how whenever shes been voted first shes always been town and it gave me the doubts and eased the gut feeling a little. :')
    QWO48ni.jpg

• Options
    Yeah, let's wait for Nush, Alexa and City.

We also gotta remember that one of the townies might have been recruited. Man, this is hard. 😂 So, someone who looked townish on Day 1 might not be town anymore. 😲 ... Great so now, I feel like I might be back at square one with Mouse, Alexa and City. Hahaa.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    for me; i felt bad when alexa was like "im just not gonna say anything anymore cos everything is sus" and she made a point about how whenever shes been voted first shes always been town and it gave me the doubts and eased the gut feeling a little. :')

That's true.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

That's true.

Tho, her post here is funny for me cuz the only time she gets voted on Day 1 in previous games were all from me and my bad EMMM. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Raine, what do you think of Nascar's latest posts? Do you believe him? I still am so bad at reading him until now. Haha. He always gives me a weird scummy vibe, same with City. 😂

Part of me wants to believe it but then he also didn't remove the Alexa vote yesterday even tho he said what Alexa said at the end of Day 1 seems less suspicious. Sure, maybe he read back during night phase or something. But it still feels a bit strange to me.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Raine, what do you think of Nascar's latest posts? Do you believe him? I still am so bad at reading him until now. Haha. He always gives me a weird scummy vibe, same with City. 😂

Part of me wants to believe it but then he also didn't remove the Alexa vote yesterday even tho he said what Alexa said at the end of Day 1 seems less suspicious. Sure, maybe he read back during night phase or something. But it still feels a bit strange to me.

Idk, I think he's okay. I sussed him a lot more yesterday but he seems at least 70% okay today i wouldn't say im as sure as i am with some others yet, i'll see how things go once nush and city come online.

not changing the vote is sus, but i just figured he didn't want to flip flop too much like he just lived with his decision xD but obvs im not a mind reader aha but it didnt really rin any alarm bells for me xD
    QWO48ni.jpg

• Options
    maybe i'm too easily influenced though ahah
    QWO48ni.jpg

• Options
    NASCARluver2448NASCARluver2448 Posts: 860 Member

i wasn't online for the flip. i read back to see what happened
    This is real, this is me. i'm exactly where i'm supposed to be.
  • Options

i wasn't online for the flip. i read back to see what happened

I see.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    As I said, I have some suspicions on City. And I can´t deny that I develop a bad feeling about Nush...
    And DeKay is still on my emmm list as well...
    But I´m tired, it´s already 4 a.m. here and I should have been to bed 2 hours ago, so I´m tired and my emmm could betray me.
    Time for bed now, will be off for a few hours!
  • Options
    night :) sorry about so much sus on you yesterday xD
    QWO48ni.jpg

• Options
    AlexaKry wrote: »
    As I said, I have some suspicions on City. And I can´t deny that I develop a bad feeling about Nush...
    And DeKay is still on my emmm list as well...
    But I´m tired, it´s already 4 a.m. here and I should have been to bed 2 hours ago, so I´m tired and my emmm could betray me.
    Time for bed now, will be off for a few hours!

Aw, okay, Good night then.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Alexa seems pretty town to me but let me read back some more. I still don't feel good about Nush
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Hi everyone! Sorry I wasn't on but life happened and I just now got home from a gym/grocery run, stuff put away, stuff done that I had to do, and ahhhh, finally in bed with my laptop while the hubs ran to look at some 1st edition collectible stuff he found out was at the bookstore. I left in a BAD mood because when I said "going to the gym" he said "how long will you be gone" and I went eye-twitchy on that. He didn't deserve me going off on him...especially since he had a legit reason to be asking...the 1st edition stuff might have been gone by the time he got there...and he didn't breathe a word of that when I was being a you-know-what about "when will you be back?" so now I feel terrible about that.

I read all the comments I missed, and here I am.
    And yes I talk way too much. About everything. Peeps who know me know it's my normal. But I will be the first to say, I don't think I'd act different if I were mafia. Right, DeKay? Maybe I overestimate how slick I think I am. But I really am not the person you want to lynch in this game.

But I have no way of knowing who is. I'm not psychic. At least if I am, not to that degree.
    DeKay, I think you're town. I could be biased bc we're buds, and and you might be the one, but I've already put my bet on you being town, this game, and if you are, I tend to think you have a better chance of being helpful if you're here. Now if I find out later you were mafia all along this time, I'll have to give you a high-five for fooling me too.

So anyway, this time, you're not on my list of possible votes. No dice this time. You're on my protected list.
    Wink wink.

So...what's the lineup? I know who I don't now suspect (gotta gamble eventually) but no idea who I do. Anyone have anything to share?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    im off to sleep cos its 4 am :') catch y'all later <3
    QWO48ni.jpg

• Options
    gonna read stuff when im back xD
    QWO48ni.jpg

• Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Just read stuff back. Sorry I’m late to the party. Anyways, still very sus of Nush and I feel like most people are at this point. I’m honestly starting to wonder if Dekay for recruited last night by Nush. Now it could just be something random but all the sudden Nush was just talking about how he and Dekay are buds and seemed like he was through to make sure Dekay didn’t vote for him. It could be a strategy, they could be cult, or It could be a purely random sentence. Also still not sure on NASCAR. He just seemed a lil jumpy after I mentions how suspicious he is. I don’t think Alexa is scum and I’m not sure on Raine and City still. Dekay might’ve have been recruited and I can see Nush being the one who would recruit him. That’s what I have to say for now. Going to bed. I’ll see peoples replies in the morning
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    im off to sleep cos its 4 am :') catch y'all later <3

omg get some sleep! THo I'm a hypocrite having been up til 4 regularly in the recent past.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg