Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rose's Mafia Game (Cult Win)

1111213141517...Next

Comments

• Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Good going Dekay. I legitimately going to attempt people to vote out Nush the next turn cause I thought it was him. I think you and City were the only ones I never suspected

People always think I'm suspicious. Even though I have the same chance as anyone else, of getting the mafia role, and that means I'm most likely town in any given game, same as anyone else. We each are more likely to have the town role than the mafia role, in any given game, and no one is more likely to be "bad" than anyone else. But yet I'm always suspect. >:)
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,603 Member
    Good going Dekay. I legitimately going to attempt people to vote out Nush the next turn cause I thought it was him. I think you and City were the only ones I never suspected

People always think I'm suspicious. Even though I have the same chance as anyone else, of getting the mafia role, and that means I'm most likely town in any given game, same as anyone else. We each are more likely to have the town role than the mafia role, in any given game, and no one is more likely to be "bad" than anyone else. But yet I'm always suspect. >:)

I think it's your 'off topic' talks that kinda mislead people. For me, I usually don't like it when people don't get straight to the point. When people go round and round but after I read the whole post and understand nothing, it might look like they are hiding something but wanna look like they're doing a lot of thinking. Makes sense?
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    NASCARluver2448NASCARluver2448 Posts: 860 Member

yeah, all the off topic stuff kinda doesn't help you... like at all
    This is real, this is me. i'm exactly where i'm supposed to be.