Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rose's Mafia Game (Cult Win)

Comments

• Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    NASCAR I’m starting to Trust you. Alexa and Nush are a lot more sus than you. I’m debating over Raine. She seems nervous to vote on everybody and I’m worried it’s because she’s part of the cult and she doesn’t want people to start thinking it’s her or she feels guilty about voting about people who she’s knows for a fact isn’t mafia. I don’t know who to vote because if I vote Alexa it won’t change anything, and if I vote Raine or Nush no one will probably vote with me. I’d also like Dekay not to be voted out but the only way to do that is to vote NASCAR which I don’t want to do or convincing Alexa not to vote him which isn’t likely. Also, what have I done to make me sus Nush?
  • Options
    RainesimsRainesims Posts: 901 Member
    @Mouselline , honestly i just don't like being wrong xD and i feel guilty about voting people because i like you all xD

and @Nushnushganay im curious about this too. especially seen as i sus'd mouse earlier
    QWO48ni.jpg

gallery: RainesimsUwU
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »
    NASCAR I’m starting to Trust you. Alexa and Nush are a lot more sus than you. I’m debating over Raine. She seems nervous to vote on everybody and I’m worried it’s because she’s part of the cult and she doesn’t want people to start thinking it’s her or she feels guilty about voting about people who she’s knows for a fact isn’t mafia. I don’t know who to vote because if I vote Alexa it won’t change anything, and if I vote Raine or Nush no one will probably vote with me. I’d also like Dekay not to be voted out but the only way to do that is to vote NASCAR which I don’t want to do or convincing Alexa not to vote him which isn’t likely. Also, what have I done to make me sus Nush?
    I said it was vague. I'd have to go back a few pages, and I think the day closes in a few minutes so I'm checking first to see what the votes are as of right now in case I can change mine to better effect.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    NASCARluver2448NASCARluver2448 Posts: 860 Member
    I said it was vague. I'd have to go back a few pages, and I think the day closes in a few minutes so I'm checking first to see what the votes are as of right now in case I can change mine to better effect.

no, we still have an hour
    This is real, this is me. i'm exactly where i'm supposed to be.
  • Options
    So if I could change my vote off of Nascar and still save DeKay, I would do it, darn it, but I can only do that if someone whose vote isn't already on Alexa, votes for someone along with me. As it is, my one vote for Nascar isn't enough to save DeKay now that someone took their vote off Nascar. Who took their vote off Nascar? Because I think it was to make sure DeKay bought it.

So my vote for Nascar to try to save Dekay is now useless. Does anyone have anyone else they want to vote for, who will be the second one lynched, who isn't DeKay? @Rainesims @DeKay..both of you, who would you vote for besides Alexa? Maybe Raine and I can change our votes to whoever that is and save DeKay from the axe? Either of you have an idea? We need two votes on one person to save DeKay.

I know I'm throwing all my eggs in DeKay's basket and yours too, Raine, but that's the game: gotta make a stand on a guess. And that's my guess, that you two are town. If Raine and I both vote one person we suspect, you're off the chopping block, DeKay. I

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,603 Member
    I could change my vote to Nascar. Cuz I'm willing to do that. 🙈 I hate having to save myself and lynch someone else. But I'm still not super sold on Nascar to be town. I wanna believe him but my initial suspicion on him is killing me.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Ok, Mouse unvoted Nascar, but before I voted Nascar, so that couldn't have been an attempt at anything like making sure DeKay still got it, on the part of Mouse.

My vote for NASCAR is now useless and not going to save DeKay anyway.

so I will UNVOTE: NASCAR

because it can't accomplish anything and I only did it because it was my only option at the time, but that option was removed before I realized it, by Mouse changing votes.

So now we only have Alexa and DeKay on the block. @NASCARluver2448 , who is your money on?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »
    Nush, why do you think Mouse is sus?

And yeah it's a bit poopy that we have to split votes like this. 🙈 But usually in a mafia game, we rarely have two lynches like this. This is probably my first time seeing it, or maybe second time.

I was initially suspicious because mouse had voted nascar, and I kind of unwillingly changed my vote from alexa to nascar to try to save you, then next think I knew Mouse changed to unvote nascar, so it looked at first like she did it to make sure my vote couldn't save you, but I checked the times of the posts and she unvoted minutes before I posted that, so that couldn't have been it. So I withdraw my suspicion.

I also unvoted nascar, and now really want you and Raine to tell me who you think I should vote for and why, as the second person to get lynched, after Alexa.

And then if Raine will join me in voting that way, we can save you, Dekay. And if you're the mafia you can rub both our noses in it and cackle once we find out!

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Unvote
    Vote: Nascar

I don't think City will come on here to share her opinions and vote so I gotta save myself. I might miss the end of day cuz I am at a film shoot now.

This is gonna make me look real bad if Nascar is town but I'm just gonna go with my initial suspicion on him. And I feel like Alexa was recruited by him so I think this is the best choice.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    i'm far too uncertain to even speculate
  • Options
    LOL, Nush. I was just about to vote Nascar. 😂 But me being dead is okay too, I guess. Just go with what you want. I don't wanna force people. I wish we could just vote one person today... But oh well. 😅

Ugh, I just hate last minute vote changes. So nerve wrecking.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Mouse, I was suspicious of you only because it looked like you withdrew your vote for NASCAR only because I unwillingly voted NASCAR to save DeKay, which then made me think you did it to ensure DeKay got axed. But I checked the times, and you did that shortly before I voted for nascar, so you couldn't have had that motivation.

If you are indeed on the side of town, we're on the same team.

But it's getting down to the wire and I am gambling that Dekay and Raine are town, and now that I see you couldnt' have been strategically targeting dekay when you changed your vote, I think you must be town too. I don't suspect Nascar, so at this point I just want to vote for someone who isn't town, and my best-guess choices are whoever is left out of not me, Dekay, Raine, you, or Nascar. That's 5 out of,,, how many are left? I think Alexa is not town, and I don't know if the cult leader tried and succeeded, or tried and was blocked, at recruiting, so I don't know whether we have 1 mafia or 2. But Alexa I suspect, and City we haven't heard from, right?

@DeKay @Rainesims @Mouselline @NASCARluver2448 what say you all? we have to act soon or Dekay is lost by forfeit and if any of you are actually mafia, you'll drag your feet on this instead of cooperating because unless Dekay is scum and has us fooled, that would likely mean town loses right?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    I really don't understand why you want to save DeKay's life so desperately, Nush!
    If anyone with a clear mind would just notice how he and DeKay work for each other, then think hard about your vote! I never companied with anybody, winked at someone and obviously didn't try to convince you to vote for a special person just to save me!
    If I were you I would overthink the vote!
    Just my two cents, kill me or don't kill me. It's up to you. I know that I'm town and that DeKay and Nush are very suspicious!
  • Options
    mouse and alexa are my top suspects atm.
    QWO48ni.jpg

• Options
    Okay, dangit, we have a vote for NASCAR by DeKay, so until and unless anyone gives me any other choice in time, to save Dekay, sorry Nascar but this is the only tool I've got and I'm more believing Dekay is town than anyone else (again could be buddy bias and if so, I'll eat humble pie).

but so here's my once-again-effort at saving Dekay now that there's a vote to add mine too that won't undermine the first vote.

VOTE: NASCAR

Makes me want waffles for breakfast! And I don't even suspect you, Nascar! I just do suspect we need to save DeKay and this is the only bone anyone has thrown me.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Realizing of course that if NASCAR is town and I think he is, we might lose anyway by lynching another town. Right? erg.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    And if both Alexa and Nascar are town, well, bummer.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    has city come on at all yet?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    has city come on at all yet?

no.
  • Options
    so is Dekay saved now ? because i dont want to go back on all my 'final vote' speech or vote someone i dont believe is cult :(
    QWO48ni.jpg

• Options
    Rainesims wrote: »
    so is Dekay saved now ? because i dont want to go back on all my 'final vote' speech or vote someone i dont believe is cult :(

as it stands right now, it's me and Alexa getting lynched
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Vote Count:
    Alexa (2)- Raine, Nascar
    Nascar (2)- Dekay, Nush
    Dekay (1)- Alexa

Day ends in about 20 min.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    i'm really hoping Dekay isnt a criminal mastermind here xD

QWO48ni.jpg

• Options
    Rainesims wrote: »

as it stands right now, it's me and Alexa getting lynched

Sorry Nascar...and doubly sorry if I was wrong and Dekay was mafia, but it is suspenseful! I only voted you because Dekay came back at the last second and voted you, so that was the only option I had at the moment.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    if Alexa isn't this cult leader imma blow a gasket