Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rose's Mafia Game (Cult Win)

Comments

• Options
    RainesimsRainesims Posts: 901 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Rainesims wrote: »
    Nush maybe east coast but i'm like extreme east coast over in the UK sorry for disappearing randomly xD idk i'm kinda feeling maybe Alexa or Nascar .. alexa idk, literally just gut feeling im sorry and i think Nascar is playing it too cool, like "i honestly forgot this was happening'... suuuuuure thats exactly what a bad guy playing it cool would say 0.0 or maybe im just too paranoid of a person to be playing this xD haha and
    @DeKay thankyou xD <3

I feel like it’s not his comment that caused him to be suspicous as much as what he did after the comment. He said he forgot about the game and then just never got on again and I don’t think he said anything else. I understand that he could easily have gone to sleep or something but he still never said anything about the game

@Nushnushganay see im not alone in my Nascar suspicions ... :')
    very good point @Mouselline . its very suspicious i think the only other thing he said was about not having an opinion of anyone yet.

not having an opinion is something that someone who knows they are a bad guy would think... but with this game they wouldn't be able to say that because it would be too sus, so usually they'd throw suspisions out but thats what people would expect so if i was the bad guy and knew it i would probably not have an opinion too and disappear before anyone can grill me for info 0.0 oooohh conspiracy :'o

QWO48ni.jpg

gallery: RainesimsUwU
  • Options
    ALL that being said though..
    VOTE: ALEXAKRY

for being a bit too sus of nush to the point where i sus. :o

QWO48ni.jpg

• Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Do y'all think City is bad? She seems to cool to care about my vote on her. This could go either way. Was hoping she would try to at least defend herself if she was actually town. 😕 But I've also seen scum not caring when they get the first vote on day 1. But that's usually when they have a buddy. Well, I'm off to bed now... I think the day will still be on when I wake up, so I might be able to change my vote if I feel like someone else looks fishy. Right now she's the weirdest one to me.

And maybe Mouse looks like her townie self to me.

I do care about your vote but I don't know how to defend myself since I only had one post before you voted me
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Nush still seems off to me
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    NASCARluver2448NASCARluver2448 Posts: 860 Member
    Nush maybe east coast but i'm like extreme east coast over in the UK sorry for disappearing randomly xD idk i'm kinda feeling maybe Alexa or Nascar .. alexa idk, literally just gut feeling im sorry and i think Nascar is playing it too cool, like "i honestly forgot this was happening'... suuuuuure thats exactly what a bad guy playing it cool would say 0.0 or maybe im just too paranoid of a person to be playing this xD haha and
    @DeKay thankyou xD <3

I feel like it’s not his comment that caused him to be suspicous as much as what he did after the comment. He said he forgot about the game and then just never got on again and I don’t think he said anything else. I understand that he could easily have gone to sleep or something but he still never said anything about the game

actually if you look i did in fact make another comment. sooo
    This is real, this is me. i'm exactly where i'm supposed to be.
  • Options
    as for why i disappeared it was like 11 at night and i was going to bed.
  • Options
    Vote: Alexa just a gut feeling sorry.
  • Options
    AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    And again voted at the first day! :D
    And nothing I could say that I´m not the bad one.
    Just this: remember when I was voted the first? Everytime I was I was town, so just overthink your decision.

And I depend on my emmm: Vote City
  • Options
    i wish i'd known about the past before voting you ahah xD also im so sorry ahah <3
    QWO48ni.jpg

• Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Ok the sleep thing makes sense. And if you have the same time zone as Rose, it would’ve been very late for you. I’d like NASCAR to comment more on who’s being sus though. He just said he had a gut feeling on Alexa. And Raine I’m confused about you. For a while you’ve been talking about how sus NASCAR is but then all the sudden you vote Alexa? Kind of weird but I also don’t think it’s you really because you said “if I was Mafia” which people don’t typically say I’d they are actually mafia because they don’t want people to take it the wrong way, especially new players. I’m having bad vibes from Nush still too. Just the sudden long texts and the fact that he’s not saying anything on topic. He could be trying to stay active but not give himself away by saying anything sus about the game. And for your question Dekay, I’m not really suspicous about City at the moment. For now I’m going to unvote. I’ll probably vote last minute or something when I make up my mind
  • Options
    Ok the sleep thing makes sense. And if you have the same time zone as Rose, it would’ve been very late for you. I’d like NASCAR to comment more on who’s being sus though. He just said he had a gut feeling on Alexa. And Raine I’m confused about you. For a while you’ve been talking about how sus NASCAR is but then all the sudden you vote Alexa? Kind of weird but I also don’t think it’s you really because you said “if I was Mafia” which people don’t typically say I’d they are actually mafia because they don’t want people to take it the wrong way, especially new players. I’m having bad vibes from Nush still too. Just the sudden long texts and the fact that he’s not saying anything on topic. He could be trying to stay active but not give himself away by saying anything sus about the game. And for your question Dekay, I’m not really suspicous about City at the moment. For now I’m going to unvote. I’ll probably vote last minute or something when I make up my mind

for mine i decided Alexa was just a little more sus than nascar , but nascar is still a close second in my mind xD and my weird wording could be just being a complete alien to the game but i'll keep that in mind just so theres no future confusion for anyone :') im pretty much suspicious of everyone except you and Dekay xD
    QWO48ni.jpg

• Options

i mean the sudden long texts and speaking off topic so much makes me kinda suspect nush.. but idk
    DeKay: i'm pretty confident in saying is not bad
    Raine: never played with raine before so idk
    City: i'm 50/50 here
    Alexa: as i said just gut feeling
    Nerd: Radio silence= No Clue
    and i'm also pretty confident that mouse is ok
  • Options
    Also, yes i am in the same time zone as Rose
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member

for mine i decided Alexa was just a little more sus than nascar , but nascar is still a close second in my mind xD and my weird wording could be just being a complete alien to the game but i'll keep that in mind just so theres no future confusion for anyone :') im pretty much suspicious of everyone except you and Dekay xD

I’m always suspicious of Dekay😂 And I remember you mentioning Alexa earlier but it’s still weird. Don’t know if it’s because your new or because your cult, but in my experience, a lot of times new players get the luck of getting mafia so I’m still sus if you, but I’m not making any moves yet. I’m more suspicous of Nush then you still.

I guess my list would be:
    Dekay: I’m always suspicious of you but I have no reason to be right now so your good
    Raine: a lil sus but might be because she’s a new player
    City: not sure. Hasn’t done enough to make me suspicious
    Alexa: seems town
    Nerd: hasn’t said anything
    Nush: Suspicious
    NASCAR: was suspicious now I’m not sure
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    citysimmer wrote: »
    Nush still seems off to me

I'm always off..you'll get used to it! :D

I was just writing (but another hand-slip on the touchpad and gone, oh well) that I don't suspect or not suspect anyone, because there is literally nothing to go on but imagining and reading into things the first round, and was about to say, not being heavily involved in being chatty about the game, or going off and doing other things is very typical of Nascar, as is being suspected for it. It's so predictable.

I'm suspicious in every game, and in one of them so far, was actually the one. But the reasons people suspect people never change from game to game and are mostly proven wrong the next round.

So I'm rolling dice and basing my vote on that, because it's as likely to be right or wrong as me imagining I can read into the fact that someone talked, or didn't talk, defended themselves or didnt'...there is literally nothing anyone can do here, that can't be suspicious. We're all suspicious characters! :D But I don't like making up false accusations, so here's my dice roll (I'm also not going to look at who else voted what way or suspected whom, because to be influenced by that is folly):

Rolled an 8-sided die, rolled a 1. Which on the list, was Mouse. So, nothing personal believe me, @Mouse:

VOTE: MOUSE
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Oh, wow, everyone's all over the place with their suspicions here...
    Now I'm a bit worried why Alexa voted City. I know she said it's her EMMM. 😂

Mouse made a good point of how it's weird that Raine voted Alexa even after talking about Nascar. Did she ever talked about Alexa before that tho? I will have to check back again.

I don't like how Nerd is totally quiet and gone here...
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Oh okay, Raine just said Alexa is her gut feeling.

Raine, is it merely a gut feeling or is there something that Alexa said that made you feel that way? If so, could you quote her post?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    i just read through what people said while i was asleep :') im enjoying all the suspicion in this game >:):D:#
    QWO48ni.jpg

• Options
    but yeah it is mostly gut feeling D: idk something just seemed suspicious xD
    QWO48ni.jpg

• Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    edited February 2020
    Vote Count:
    Alexa (2)- Raine, Nascar
    City (2)- Dekay, Alexa
    Mouse (1)- Nush

Day will end in about 1 hr.
    Post edited by TheRoseHorse on
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    Okay, here's my suspicion list. It's gonna be hard cuz this is not a mafia tema we're looking at but rather just one person and everyone here does look like "one person" obviously with all your different suspicions. 😂

City: Maybe leaning towards town a bit. I think she would try a bit harder to stir the votes away if she was bad?
    Mouse: Probably town.
    Alexa: I feel could be town. I've only seen her as mafia once tho and she was very panicky but that's only cause I voted on her real quick. Not too sure about this in this game tho since she hasn't come on yet after these votes on her.
    Raine: 50/50. She's doing very good for a new player tho! 😊
    Nascar: 50/50. I always have a hard time reading him on day 1.
    Nush: 50/50. I could be affected by how he played in the previous game. I'll give him a pass for today and see how he's like tomorrow since now he seems to be acting the same way he does in previous games. I just wanna keep my eye on him.
    Nerd:? I was a bit sus of her post like she didn't care much and just waiting for people to vote for others. 😅 Feels like she just wants town to burn.

So since I think City's latest response makes her seem a bit like her townie self, I shall unvote and vote for Nerd. I do not like quiet players cuz we won't know if they're hiding something if they don't talk.

Unvote
    Vote: Nerd
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Vote Count:
    Alexa (2)- Raine, Nascar
    City (2)- Dekay, Alexa
    Mouse (1)- Mouse

Why did Mouse vote Mouse? XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Vote Count:
    Alexa (2)- Raine, Nascar
    City (2)- Dekay, Alexa
    Mouse (1)- Mouse

Typo
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Vote Count:
    Alexa (2)- Raine, Nascar
    City (2)- Dekay, Alexa
    Mouse (1)- Mouse

Rip. Will fix in a sec. XD
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    I responded to the vote of rain, DeKay.
    I said that every time I've been voted so early I was town. But everything I'm now saying will be interpreted as a try to hide I'm bad,which I'm not.
    So I won't say nothing at all...