Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims: Moschino Stuff Teaser

Comments

• Options
    NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    Those clothes are no normal and so shiny, give us some real clothes where we can see in real life please ahh!!

The fact that it is a Moschino stuff pack (and not H&M, for example) was already kind of a warning that there would be a lot of "shiny" stuff. Maybe google the brand so you know what to expect. It will certainly not be "normal", but complement the new fashion photography career in this pack.
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,570 Member
    Nindl wrote: »
    I quickly put all the outfits shown in the GIF together in case someone wants to look at them closely.

yGD2fgI.png

I must say I am not fond of any of them.

The bathing suits are fine. Reminds me of what my mother wore back in the day. We're talking the modesty of the 1950s that still existed. Hey, it surely beats the 1930s style swimsuit we girls had to wear in P.E. swim class! But, I agree the bowtie looks too flat, and painted on as the one player said. Thanks for making the individual pictures. I'm not fond of the outfits, but I do like the swimsuits.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    CrazyboutTheSimsCrazyboutTheSims Posts: 2,739 Member
    Jnyx wrote: »
    I don't have any interest in this pack other than the fashion career that's coming with it. I'm just not looking forward to the inevitable townies wandering around in all the new clothes.

I'm just not a fan of Moschino, in real life and now so far, in the sims. It always looks so trashy and ugly.

My thoughts exactly.
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,673 Member
    Oh ho... I never thought I would say this: I kinda want this pack! Just watched the video trailer. I can live without the CAS extras (although much of it looks cool for my Actors etc), but I totally want to work as a fashion photographer! My sims already are photographers, either taking portraits or other specific segments, but with this studio object there seems to be better poses for just that. And, there looks to be new frames and new colors... and even a 3-photos-frame?

I might recover, but right now I just wanna see more :)
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member
    Anyone know how many new hairs there are?
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    edited August 2019
    The pack doesn't look so bad after seeing the full trailer for it. I will probably buy it since I'm lacking any sense most of the time. :D
  • Options
    BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    I still don't care for the fashion much. I only liked the hoodie that came with the free update. I just saw the trailer though. STILL don't like the clothes but the build and buy objects look good and so does the new career.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Anyone know how many new hairs there are?

They haven't said yet.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    Amj1995Amj1995 Posts: 4,068 Member
    Honestly not as bad as I thought it might’ve been. I hope we get solid color options.

However, they missed the chance to have a model career or it could at least be added later.
  • Options
    CAITLINX354CAITLINX354 Posts: 157 Member
    I have been dying for some new fashion that's not so...basic (how many crop top t-shirts do we need really?) and the photography career looks good too. I saw that picture of the family so maybe we can finally take group shots of more than 2 people!
  • Options
    Woud be cool if Magazines are back (re TS2 interests). At least one fashion mag that can have our photos on the cover. It should of course get old and smelly after a week or so :) Do you think those mags are actually in the game?
  • Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    I have been dying for some new fashion that's not so...basic (how many crop top t-shirts do we need really?) and the photography career looks good too. I saw that picture of the family so maybe we can finally take group shots of more than 2 people!

Group shots of more than two sims and my interest in the pack would go up quite a bit.
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    What really would be good would be that those jackets could go over existing CAS items as layered objects but I am not hopeful.
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    They're not as bad as some of the RL designs I've seen, but I'm still not interested enough to get it. I'm sure others will enjoy this though :)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    The full teaser offers a lot more possibilities. I love the new loft windows (I'll be doing some penthouse building in San Myshuno) and anything that helps the photography skill will be appreciated. Much of the CAS will work with my celebrity Sims.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    Honestly? i was hoping for something more for a fashion pack.
    I quickly put all the outfits shown in the GIF together in case someone wants to look at them closely.

yGD2fgI.png

If the those are what is on offer? i'll just take a clear pass. You can find better stuff from TSR, MTS and a few other modding sites for clothing choices to add to your game. There are literally thousands of items of clothes you can get for your sims without having to pay for the pack. It doesn't make any sense making such a pack with those resources from modding sites, and they do it gratis for the most part.
    I don't understand why people are acting like this wasn't going to happen sooner or later... every game since Sims 2 has had at least one branded stuff pack.

If it was to happen sooner or not, you got alternatives as mentioned above. This leaves the idea of the complaint without merit unless EA decided to jump up and down on those modding sites to get them to stop, but why would they do that for? TS4 is in a great place. It seems like this pack is like closing the gate long after the horse bolted.
  • Options
    froggiiqqfroggiiqq Posts: 108 Member
    cheescaeks wrote: »

yGD2fgI.png

the red suit would've been great if it was't just painted on texture and was a 3D mesh. sigh

https://www.moschino.com/us_en/trompe-l-oeil-one-pice-swimsuit-suit.html
    If you go here, the only similar thing to that shirt is this swimsuit and it actually has that painted-on look to it.
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Watching the video don't we already use those objects in GTW that are in this pack for the new career? Is that just revamped, reissued objects?
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    Cinebar wrote: »
    Watching the video don't we already use those objects in GTW that are in this pack for the new career? Is that just revamped, reissued objects?

Thinking so, maybe check out the highlight on photography in GTW and compare it. Basically, from what I can tell they just added a career with reskinned objects that if you have GTW you already own.
  • Options
    Cinebar wrote: »

Thinking so, maybe check out the highlight on photography in GTW and compare it. Basically, from what I can tell they just added a career with reskinned objects that if you have GTW you already own.

I guess that this camera can be used in new ways - otherwise there would be no point adding it. Poses are probably more fashion like, but maybe we can also take picture of more than 2 adults at the time. If say the Photographer career split in the branches FASHION photos and say FAMILY photos, with suiting poses, I'll be interested. I'm also curious to learn more about those various framed motives on that wall, one frame is split in 3 pictures, might be something cool, not to say wall saving ...
  • Options
    alexandreaalexandrea Posts: 2,432 Member
    Big nope from me. Those clothes look awful.

xD
    p6tqefj
  • Options
    LquinnLquinn Posts: 385 Member
    I hope that there will be more than just those five pieces, because if that's it, it will be like buying horse armor.
  • Options
    cheescaekscheescaeks Posts: 902 Member
    cheescaeks wrote: »

yGD2fgI.png

the red suit would've been great if it was't just painted on texture and was a 3D mesh. sigh

https://www.moschino.com/us_en/trompe-l-oeil-one-pice-swimsuit-suit.html
    If you go here, the only similar thing to that shirt is this swimsuit and it actually has that painted-on look to it.

yeah i know its based off of real clothes its just a shame cause it would've been pretty neat blazer and suit if it wasn't painted on it looks cheap
  • Options
    KartaiKartai Posts: 1,206 Member
    Not buying the Sims 4 Moschino advertisement pack based on very expensive Moschino.
  • Options
    TrashDeBluncTrashDeBlunc Posts: 85 Member
    Starfree wrote: »
    Don't forget there's a fashion photographer career coming with the pack.

This is what gets me, it seems pretty clear that simmers don't wanted branded garbage stuff packs; so the team makes sure to put something like the long awaited career mechanic for photography in there - because we do want that.

Way to sell guys, way to sell.