Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims: Moschino Stuff Teaser

Comments

• simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,701 Member
    edited August 2019
    I just hope this isn't all the CAS in the pack :s At least the swimsuit is decent. The purple top and the hair aren't that bad either, but...

@SimGuruNinja has said there are gameplay objects coming with the pack.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/964002/moschino-coming-soon-teaser#latest
  • Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    Eh it’s not as bad as I thought it would be. Not great but some of it is cute like the hair and purple jacket. I’m curious to see the rest.
  • SimGuruNinjaSimGuruNinja Posts: 992 SimGuru
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    Dassit?

For the five second teaser. For the stuff pack, pretty sure it's not.

Like....90% sure. Never say never. :D

Dassnotit. Der's mo.
  • SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,307 Member
    Dassit?

Dassnotit. Der's mo.

Mr. Burns voice: "Eeeeeexellent!"
  • RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    Dassit?

Dassnotit. Der's mo.

Like that awesome new jacket you're wearing? 👀
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,542 Member
    honestly as a player i think its a bit to soon to judge the stuff pack its just a teaser trailer so as a player i am holding judgement until i actually play it
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    edited August 2019
    Teaser Monday means trailer Tuesday. We'll get more info tomorrow.

Pack will likely release next week.

I like what I see so far. Even the tux-tee would be fab for a goofball's formal wear, the military style outfit works for any kind of performer and the leather works for many sims. The swimsuit looks like it has some detailing on the left shoulder, and we haven't seen the back yet, but it already comes in at least 1 more swatch than the CC one (which also doesn't have the shoulder detailing).
  • JosieAnglinJosieAnglin Posts: 591 Member
    The hairstyle is really nice, the rest though... :|

Right! I really like the hairstyle.
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    Starfree wrote: »
    Don't forget there's a fashion photographer career coming with the pack.

Nothing but a bribe to induce/con/deceive/fool otherwise non-buyers into getting it. Not surprised at a brand pack, as has been pointed out that's been done before. But, why on earth or plumbob, did they have to pick one that's so horrible? Not only no, but bloody h... no! My late great aunt from the UK (dress maker/designer by trade and did work for the Queen) could do better in her sleep. Could do better now, probably.
  • NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    honestly as a player i think its a bit to soon to judge the stuff pack its just a teaser trailer so as a player i am holding judgement until i actually play it

Honestly it is NOT too soon to judge. I also viewed the IRL items made by this designer and made my judgement based on that as well.
  • TS1299TS1299 Posts: 1,604 Member
    I bet majority of the items will go for Female Sims 😂
  • ElaineenicoleeElaineenicolee Posts: 95 Member
    Well, the items are better than I expected. But still not really good.

The main thing I think is cute is the bathing suit. But I already have this in my game as a cc creator made it months ago. Of course it’ll probably, and should, become unsupported cc when this pack is released.

I also like the hair.

At this point, I don’t see myself buying this pack. But let’s see, maybe when there’s more information out I’ll change my mind.
  • KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,881 Member
    I actually like the black sequin top and the purple one. Hope they come with other swatches too, though. And not only for females.
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    I love the purple jacket. And more varied swimwear is nice. I can see some use for the sequined jacket ( but I agree that every townie for miles around will be walking by all glittery and happy - probably with no pants and 3 pairs of socks) . Hate the tuxedo shirt. Love the hair.
  • MarnettiMarnetti Posts: 1,047 Member
    SheriSim57 wrote: »
    I don’t think the fashions look half bad. I hope that sequined suit comes for men too, I can see my guitarist wearing that on stage. And, I kind of like the bow tie top... it’s different. I can always use more swimsuits. And, the hair is cute. I hope it comes with a lot of fashions and new hairstyles. I don’t use mods or CC, so extra clothes and hair are always appreciated.

Judging by how the outfit is fitting her, I’m going to assume that it was originally for guys.
    ~I just like lifestates. Is that too much to ask for?~
    tumblr_p4xbgrS3wO1tltr42o1_500.gif
  • badxwolfxrisingbadxwolfxrising Posts: 69 Member
    The sequin jacket reminds me of michael Jackson. Perfect for a Sim in the entertainment career, perhaps. Love the motorcycle jacket!
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    I like the plumbob... swimsuit? That's it. I'll pass :)
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    I kind of like the purple jacket, but hopefully it comes in other colors like black and brown as well.
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,594 Member
    That leather daddy jacket for male sims in Simguruninja's avatar is what I need for my male sims and that hairstyle.

I need to see more for the males. :#
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,406 Member
    Nindl wrote: »
    I quickly put all the outfits shown in the GIF together in case someone wants to look at them closely.

yGD2fgI.png

I must say I am not fond of any of them.

Thank you for turning them into a gif to see them properly.

2 out of 5 are bathing suit recolors, a bit disappointing for a fashion stuff pack. The rest looks OK, but not really items I desperately need. Based on these I will probably not buy the pack but I will wait for more info before I make my final decision.

• KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,370 Member
    I only like the purple jacket (but not the color). The swimsuit would be okay without the plumbobs. The hairstyle looks like something we already have. I don't like to be negative, but I wish the rest of the clothes are nicer.
    Well, I'll be buying this stuff pack anyway. It can't be worse than Luxury Party Stuff, I guess. :/
  • HoelddenHoeldden Posts: 6 New Member
    The hair is cool. I'm sure this isn't the entire stuff pack though like...
  • GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    Those clothes are no normal and so shiny, give us some real clothes where we can see in real life please ahh!!
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    I like the purple jacket. It's the only thing that I really like out of those clothes
  • JnyxJnyx Posts: 273 Member
    I don't have any interest in this pack other than the fashion career that's coming with it. I'm just not looking forward to the inevitable townies wandering around in all the new clothes.

I'm just not a fan of Moschino, in real life and now so far, in the sims. It always looks so trashy and ugly.