Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What save file do you play with?

What save file do you play with? 292 votes

Jenba's Maristella Plus
2%
SimplyJensarahuk12midnitetechpoltergeistListentoToppDogggemjas 6 votes
Plumbella
3%
Jo_n534marcel21becks1112RedDestiny92ladysweettartFallenxroses7CapitolSimmerrickiluvsyou2709ZazzyKittyn 9 votes
Lilsimsie
6%
LadyDecafjimbbqauginstinedarkrhawkripentogethermlhewettPurpleDolphin5CrownSimsSimtown15CaityCupcakes10filipomelHopeyStarrItsJanierGeralt_ofRiviaSageOfGlimmerBrooktayllahPurpleStarBoyDaniPlanetKasaarya 19 votes
EA
26%
Akl500PIcewolfIceyJdreamergrl84BlkBarbiegalaelias24PlayerSinger2010Bloosmoocornflake88ilovejewel17MagdaleenaRadioAChickenAjaGioshygirlbarracuda1574Amj1995greydonnsaraemily112MirichaKhrisstyne 77 votes
One you've created
61%
auroraael14bshag4lvJoBass24uswinkeljohn78Kita5399RayneCharleyGalacticGalLaBlue0314jeepjeepcatalexspoom13SimmervilleaprilroseSikoahGraceColorist40lisamwittCamkatHoneydewAngel_mixSleepycatDSLMontrase102 181 votes

Comments

• Options
    midnitetechmidnitetech Posts: 283 Member
    Jenba's Maristella Plus
    I play with Jenba's save. I get so bored with EA's townies showing up every time I start a new game.
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    What? Are these some kinda saves that are publicly given out? I didn't know that. I guess I play the "EA" save then? Since I don't delete the premades.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,406 Member
    One you've created
    I have played the same save file since the beginning, so slowly making EA file into my own.
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    One you've created
    @Morkovka Plumbella and lilsimsie are youtubers who play TS4. I have no idea who Jenba is
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    I don't know what are those. But I play my own saves.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Options
    FreechheitFreechheit Posts: 128 Member
    edited August 2019
    EA
    I play with the given EA file since release. I love playing with the premade families, especially with the Goths, Landgraabs and Calientes. By now, I consider it my own file, because I changed a lot.

If I would start new, I think I would use Lilsimsie's file, because her buildings resemble the original ones quite well and she didn't change them too much. However, I would still use some houses of different creators and my own builds. I don't know who the first one in the poll is, but I will check it out.
  • Options
    StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    No idea, I just pick a new game and play with the save provided. Have I missed something here?
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    Plumbella
    I play plumbella

and one by lilsimsie I love her build videos
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    edited August 2019
    Jenba's Maristella Plus
    A save file that you can download is an empty world that another creator has filled with different builds and townies. If you download one, it won't replace your current save, but will give you some variety.

Here are the links if you'd like to check them out

Jenba's Maristella Plus Save (Willow Creek, Oasis Springs, Newcrest & Magnolia Promenade remade- the rest of the worlds are untouched bar the odd bonus lot)

https://plumbella.tumblr.com/tagged/sims4world (All worlds rebuilt from scratch up to and including StrangerVille)

Lilsimsie (All worlds up to and including Sulani renovated)

Those are the most popular save files used. Here are some others;

Willow Creek and Oasis Springs only, rebuilt

Mango Save (empty world filled with lots from the Gallery by different creators)

IsleRoux's World (New lots, townies with backstories and clubs)

Flauratea's Forgotten Hollow Save (Forgotten Hollow only- all other worlds are untouched)

Seasons Hot & Cold Starter Save (Ea's original builds and townies but all dressed for Seasons)

Randomchick32 (all worlds up to and including StrangerVille renovated featuring original townies 15 years on)

Supersave (Brindleton Bay, Del Sol Valley & Sulani rebuilt)

Empty Save up to and including Sulani (all worlds emptied ready for building)

My renamed empty worlds (up to and including StrangerVille)

Hope that helps. If you've never installed someone else's save file before, it's very easy.
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    Plumbella
    A save file that you can download is an empty world that another creator has filled with different builds and townies. If you download one, it won't replace your current save, but will give you some variety.

Here are the links if you'd like to check them out

Jenba's Maristella Plus Save (Willow Creek, Oasis Springs, Newcrest & Magnolia Promenade remade- the rest of the worlds are untouched bar the odd bonus lot)

https://plumbella.tumblr.com/tagged/sims4world (All worlds rebuilt from scratch up to and including StrangerVille)

Lilsimsie (All worlds up to and including Sulani renovated)

Those are the most popular save files used. Here are some others;

Willow Creek and Oasis Springs only, rebuilt

Mango Save (empty world filled with lots from the Gallery by different creators)

IsleRoux's World (New lots, townies with backstories and clubs)

Flauratea's Forgotten Hollow Save (Forgotten Hollow only- all other worlds are untouched)

Seasons Hot & Cold Starter Save (Ea's original builds and townies but all dressed for Seasons)

Randomchick32 (all worlds up to and including StrangerVille renovated featuring original townies 15 years on)

Supersave (Brindleton Bay, Del Sol Valley & Sulani rebuilt)

Empty Save up to and including Sulani (all worlds emptied ready for building)

My renamed empty worlds (up to and including StrangerVille)

Hope that helps. If you've never installed someone else's save file before, it's very easy.

thank you for posting these, been looking for more simmers saves.
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    One you've created
    I use my own now, but the lilsimsie one is what inspired me to make my own. I used it for a little while and it was pretty cute, especially with all the thought that went into it.
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,343 Member
    One you've created
    My starter template is basically EA with a few minor changes: added ~30 sims (my own and my favs from the trailers), swapped out a few pets for others, made over those of the premades that I regularly play with and their houses and so on.
  • Options
    JC1979JC1979 Posts: 491 Member
    One you've created
    I don’t know who those people are. I guess I would say my own save since I basically have been renovating all my worlds; Newcrest is completely done, OS is almost complete with the exception of 3 premade builds, MP completely done, WC almost entirely revamped and DSV & Windenburg is on their way to completion.
  • Options
    ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    Jenba's Maristella Plus
    I used to only use EA's but I got bored of them. A while ago, I downloaded both Jenba's and Plumbella's and never really had much time to play with them, but I liked Jenba's more from the little time I had.
  • Options
    NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    One you've created
    I made my own. I did change many NPC to fit my values so it is just for ease of use.
  • Options
    Jenba's Maristella Plus
    I don’t know who those people are :D I play my own saves...

I've posted a list of them all above :)
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    EA
    I've always wanted to play lilsimsie's save, but because I don't have all the packs I would have to spend quite a lot of time editing outfits and buildings due to missing content. I didn't know Plumbella had a BGC save. Thank you for the save recommendations, I hadn't heard of some of them.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    gemjasgemjas Posts: 211 Member
    edited August 2019
    Jenba's Maristella Plus
    I started out using Jenba's, but then my save kind of evolved. I've replaced some lots and added my own townies, so now it's kind of like... my own creation along with Jenba's. Like, I have all of their Maristella (Oasis Springs) and Newlyn Hills (Newcrest) builds, but I've replaced a lot of builds in other worlds.
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    EA
    I play with the EA save. I enjoy playing with the Maxis premades.
  • Options
    ElaineenicoleeElaineenicolee Posts: 95 Member
    One you've created
    Right now I’m working on building 2 save files for my Sims. 1 occult save & 1 normal save. I deleted all the lots & townies, so I’m starting from scratch.

I wish I could share them when they’re done, but they’re heavily modded. I think I’ll do a no-cc renovation world once I’ve built the houses. I don’t think the sims will be the same without cc, since I use sliders & body hair for some. So maybe just renovate the builds.

I love lilsimmie & plumbella, but I haven’t downloaded their saves yet. I might in the future just for fun.
  • Options
    DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,355 Member
    EA
    First, thank you for explaining what you meant. I was very confused.

At the moment, I use EA's base games, but I'm working on my own template world(s). However, as one of those 7 million new players who just downloaded the game when EA gave it away, I still need some expansions before I can call my template done. And... some expansions that aren't available yet. (Realm of Magic, I'm looking at you.)
  • Options
    bilbo_swagginsbilbo_swaggins Posts: 2 New Member
    One you've created
    I love playing with other people's saves! I've played with all of these saves at some point: Jenba, Plumbella and Lilsimsie. I'm currently playing with IsleRoux's save, but I also have an empty world save from Midnitetech that changes the default neighborhood names. I'm slowly filling that one with my own houses, sims and stories.
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,579 Member
    One you've created
    Okay, I'm confused. I had no idea there was something other than a game file I create, which I assume is also EA? I select New Game when starting fresh. I create my own Sim(s) and family depending on what save I'm working on. I generally create a spouse for my Sims. I don't delete the game generated Sims, nor am I too quick to just evict a premade Sim from my game. If I need the lot/house they're in, I simply bump them over to another house occupied or not.

What are all of these other options? This is the very first I've heard of them and I have been playing Sims 4 since release!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/