Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which style did you choose?

A or B?
I choose B, I think it fits the theme better :)

Comments

• Options
    McFizzleShizzleMcFizzleShizzle Posts: 1,632 Member
    B, I like the clothes waaay better
    tumblr_msx1lynGG41rd67d1o1_500.gif
    Origin ID: McFizzleShizzle
  • Options
    jbestxoxojbestxoxo Posts: 271 Member
    A, I love modern style!
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,753 Member
    I picked B
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    EmperorDittoEmperorDitto Posts: 128 Member
    Pick B as well.
  • Options
    sallysimnamonsallysimnamon Posts: 81 Member
    I probably shouldn't contribute much of an opinion in the polls for this considering I wasn't exactly impressed with the outcome of the pack's theme but based on the slight possibility that I could end up liking it towards the end of it all I went for option A just because the modernness of the buy content appealed more to me. It's a shame that the female outfits weren't the other way round though. I really liked the style of the female outfit on option B but the male outfit was a no from me (I personally focus on CAS items within packs more which is a second reason why I should probably stay out of this sort of thing :D). It looked as if they had plucked it straight from the Bible period or something.
  • Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    B looks like I could use the objects over and over. It looks homey and cosy, and the clothes look great!
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    KlthfKlthf Posts: 230 Member
    I picked B, because I like the green colours. Style A seemed a bit too modern for my taste. Style B looked like it could actually be someone's home.
  • Options
    MarktnMarktn Posts: 554 Member
    B same reasons already mentioned
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    B, it reminds me of the beautiful Provence set from TS3.
  • Options
    Izzeh96Izzeh96 Posts: 152 Member
    I tried to vote A, because when I think eco I think about modern things but I wouldn't mind either, but when I selected and clicked next I got an error. I'll try again tomorrow
    B9uC3gV.png?1
    One of my WIP's

My build showcase
    English isn't my first language but I'm like 90% fluent.
  • Options
    iheartsimsforeveiheartsimsforeve Posts: 82 Member
    I love B
  • Options
    sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member
    B definitely!
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • Options
    mebagl15mebagl15 Posts: 563 Member
    A. I like both A & B. But A. would fit better with the way I play my game.
  • Options
    LunaNovaLunaNova Posts: 1,239 Member
    B for sure. A is to much like spa day (though I LOOOVVEEE that GP) I feel like i'd get more use out of the clutter in B. A is to cold for my liking. B is much warmer.
    tumblr_ox7j4tmNjd1wqkiw6o1_1280.png
    //Sims Tumblr Here-MoonPhase Simblr//Berry Sims Here- MoonBerry Sims//
    Let me make you a cute forum avatar [Closed right noww!! will re-open closer to cats and dogs!] //
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    I didn't see a "vote" link?
  • Options
    LatteCrabLatteCrab Posts: 2,935 Member
    edited April 2017
    I didn't see a "vote" link?

https://www.thesims.com/news/sims-4-community-pack-style
    You have to scroll to the Middle area, and then choose language (or English speaking), then click on choice A or B...
  • Options
    rinre33rinre33 Posts: 697 Member
    I voted for B, I can imagine making a cute cottage and I like the homely feel of it. Clothes look more unique too, but I like the modern feel of style A as well. Either way, I won't mind whichever wins :)
  • Options
    Thank you @SimplySimazing

I chose B. Anything old and rustic works for me :D
  • Options
    Simmer_RaySimmer_Ray Posts: 534 Member
    I voted A but after seeing how everyone else voted on twitter im a little disappointed and think voting at this point is pointless cause some people are playing follow the leader and not actually voting for what they like
    6d857729b5cf50b45c3a0cb8a112146f.gif
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Definitely A.

In my opinion, B is a trick because the design includes a bunch of random clutter objects. I compare it to when you're looking for a house to buy, some people prefer looking at a fully furnished and "model" home while others just want to see the rooms empty so they can envision putting their own furniture in it. Personally I want to see the essentials and dassit. And that's what Option A gives.
  • Options
    MysanMysan Posts: 111 Member
    I voted for B. :)
  • Options
    Saga-MinxSaga-Minx Posts: 580 Member
    I picked B, love those clothes!
  • Options
    Simmer_Ray wrote: »
    I voted A but after seeing how everyone else voted on twitter im a little disappointed and think voting at this point is pointless cause some people are playing follow the leader and not actually voting for what they like

It depends on your play style. I wouldn't think any one would follow the leader on voting, unless perhaps they just don't play the game?

I just found out there was a voting going on. Maybe a lot of people are at work still, and will vote later
  • Options
    Curls4LifeCurls4Life Posts: 70 Member
    B. It was a tough choice. I loved the sleak, modern style of A, but something about B just called out to me more.

Maybe it's the awesome looking clothes (that dress!!!) or the slightly more "rustic" look that appealed to me. We haven't really had the latter in and pack before. Reminds me of the styles in Sims 2: Seasons.