Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which style did you choose?

Comments

• Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    I chose style A. I just love morden look...
  • Options
    Simmer_RaySimmer_Ray Posts: 534 Member
    Simmer_Ray wrote: »
    I voted A but after seeing how everyone else voted on twitter im a little disappointed and think voting at this point is pointless cause some people are playing follow the leader and not actually voting for what they like

It depends on your play style. I wouldn't think any one would follow the leader on voting, unless perhaps they just don't play the game?

I just found out there was a voting going on. Maybe a lot of people are at work still, and will vote later

Yeah that true but as far what i seen on twitter people are just voting to vote cause someone popular voted for A or a popular blog voted for B i think for next time we do this maybe have some ground rules like can't talk about what we voted for till after that section is done being voted on
    6d857729b5cf50b45c3a0cb8a112146f.gif
  • Options
    VentusMattVentusMatt Posts: 1,028 Member
    I chose B
  • Options
    PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    I actually like the objects for both, but clothing better for b.

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • Options
    kitangel1kitangel1 Posts: 200 Member
    I chose B as well. It was tough though. I really liked both styles though, so even if we don't get B, I will still be happy. :)
  • Options
    CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    B for the clothing that will go nicely into the laundry :)
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • Options
    ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    I voted for B. I'm a little bit ambivalent about the theme of the pack but I'm still interested in the process which this approach is showing us. I will evaluate the final product in the same way that I would any other stuff pack.

I had to stare at this one a bit before I went for B. The softer/boho/cottage/rustic look appealed to me more. I did like the straighter lines in A. I almost wished I could say, "Straighten these specific lines in B and add a glossy look to these objects for it to be perfect."

As for people who choose to vote a certain way just because someone else told them to, be glad you aren't them. I don't know what to do about them, lol, but at least they are only deciding on an SP in this case. Be glad that you think for yourself.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • Options
    domina89domina89 Posts: 221 Member
    I chose B as well.
  • Options
    CrackFoxCrackFox Posts: 1,507 Member
    I choose B though I like both themes. I feel like the less fancy B is a more suitable art style for a no thrills theme like this.
  • Options
    mmertormmertor Posts: 186 Member
    I picked B too, I can see myself using those objects in various houses and stories.
    But if we're going to get laundry, I hope we have at least one modern version of the washing mashine/dryer too.
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    It was Hard

I liked the Build/Buy in Style A
    But I liked the Clothing in Style B

I went with A.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    CalamiteaCalamitea Posts: 4 New Member
    I voted for B. I feel like we have enough modern stuff.
  • Options
    NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    I voted Style B
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • Options
    Huiiie_07Huiiie_07 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Style B, I think it fits the theme of eco living much better, style A looked too modern imo
    Origin ID: Huiiie_07

I like to build stuff
  • Options
    SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    We need B. All we have ever had with Sims is either really modern or really old - glamorous or that gothic stuff.
    We need something different and homey.
    If B wins then it's two out of two for me. I voted Eco living first round and B this time.
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • Options
    TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    Definitely B. Little of A interested me.
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.
  • Options
    SimmeringBreeSimmeringBree Posts: 266 Member
    B, we needed something BoHo styled and this is the perfect pack to implement it in.
  • Options
    CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    A because think of all the revolutionary eco technology ;) love the modern look, I find it so appealing!! I like B but I'm not big on the fact it looks like everything's gonna be off grid like I would prefer a mix of both on grid and off.
    giphy_1.gif
  • Options
    Tanja1986Tanja1986 Posts: 1,237 Member
    edited April 2017
    At this point Style A has not a chance whatsoever! B was also my choice, it just does look more like Eco living furniture etc. I am sure B will win miles ahead, it's kind of like with the Eco Pack itself. It was clear from the beginning that this pack would win. And I knew when I saw the styles EA made it quite obvious which style most people will choose, they even created ugly looking Sims for A, one more reason why people had to choose B. Because ... Just look at the clothes!
  • Options
    PegasysPegasys Posts: 1,135 Member
    I chose B. I like both styles, but as others have said, there's already quite a bit of modern in the game.
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Ooh, seems like lots of people voted for b. I hope b wins.
  • Options
    LinamintsLinamints Posts: 952 Member
    edited April 2017
    I voted for A. I like modern design and I don't really like the sweet country decor style and I feel like B is more in line with that. I have to admit though, B had WAY cuter clothes. I just voted for which one had the most stuff I thought I'd use instead of just picking on for one item I really liked.
    "Parenting is just like gardening, except if you let your garden die you don't go to prison." - Anna Blast
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    Can I say something? To the devs so please dear forum members, don't mind me and continue to share what you chose. I find this a ridiculous choice. Sims for me means giving shape to different characters, that's what I love about this game. And one character will be totally this:

cf0007b0-edc5-4937-9b32-5cac5e3b1073_zps2kvl2oyy.jpg

And the other will be this:

d3fa2993-5d4a-44cf-beb6-488ed74b4b4e_zpsqbwlurmb.jpg

We are not making design choices for our own real life house here are we? We want designs for our very different sims. These styles are completely different and I'd want them both.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    BrokenChaos69BrokenChaos69 Posts: 928 Member
    I voted style B. I feel the items are able to be used in a greater variety of builds and the clothing is much, much cuter! :)
    Gallery ID: ChaosKitten666
    I hope my Sims and lots aren't too terrible!
  • Options
    Destin2016Destin2016 Posts: 568 Member
    I chose B. I think it looks great.
    You like me because I'm a scoundrel. There aren't enough scoundrels in your life.