Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    memequeenpart2memequeenpart2 Posts: 466 Member
    time to annoy yall with a question

whats the funniest challenge youve done?

i once did the "impregnator challenge" and he ended up with 31 kids XD
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is on a scale of 1 to 10, how disappointed are you with the first person mode on TS4? :disappointed:

I'm 72% Sarcastic! That makes you Witty Winnie!
    Wit beyond measure is man’s greatest treasure; ain’t your fault you have a quick mind! You just gotta get the perfect one-liner in, deadpan as always.

The deadpan part is so true. LOL. All my past friends say that about me. :joy:

47%.

And I'm not disappointed with first person mode. I'm actually looking forward to it, especially as a simlit writer.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Guys, The 10th Kingdom is available for streaming with Prime! 😄
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    I've been blessed with so many AoS updates today. 🙏

LOL, Henry at the end. XD

hqdefault.jpg
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Are you able to play Sims without updating the game? Because i still wanna be able to play before my mods get updated, which I'm assuming will be a while.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    Are you able to play Sims without updating the game? Because i still wanna be able to play before my mods get updated, which I'm assuming will be a while.

You have to totally disconnect from the internet.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

I can't just go into offline mode?
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options

No.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

No.

Oh.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    Gawd, the dang slow wifi here that I have to use at work is really testing my gosh darn patience right now.

tumblr_n7a6lzdEKZ1qdghxxo2_250.gif
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    Today's Q Q is on a scale of 1 to 10, how disappointed are you with the first person mode on TS4? :disappointed:

Wit beyond measure is man’s greatest treasure; ain’t your fault you have a quick mind! You just gotta get the perfect one-liner in, deadpan as always.

I’m 81%

That makes you sarcastic Sam!
    People take offense to your quips? Shocker! You’re so sarcastic that people have a hard time deciphering if you’re serious or not.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Gawd, the dang slow wifi here that I have to use at work is really testing my gosh darn patience right now.

Aw. I'm sure having slow connection is just awful. I don't know how you manage :heart:

Bahaha
    unknown.png
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member

10 Twinning as always.

So is 10 the most disappointed or 1? :#

10 being the most. LOL.

I mean, not really, I've got enough sense to not get my hopes up at this point, but I'm never going to use this and it looks poorly executed to boot.

That's how I feel.

The patch isn't coming for another week so you won't have to worry about it for a while.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,671 Member

38%

Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • Options
    CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    Fiddle de deee
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member

60% Sarcastic, 40% uh... Not sarcastic? and 100% Love XD
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
  • Options
    Yay, I just stuffed stockings and they're pretty much filled, so I'm like 90% done with Christmas shopping :smiley:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Yay, I just stuffed stockings and they're pretty much filled, so I'm like 90% done with Christmas shopping :smiley:

Is that gif from that one video? Is it gonna get you banned?

It's so early for Christmas stuff, though! Or I guess not, when you actually have to do shopping for it. I need to create a list of things I want to get for my brothers though... I don't have much money :confounded:
    unknown.png
  • Options

It's just a playlist of the song Mr. Brightside on repeat. That'd be pretty persnickety.

It's so early for Christmas stuff, though! Or I guess not, when you actually have to do shopping for it. I need to create a list of things I want to get for my brothers though... I don't have much money :confounded:

I don't want to have to shop when there's big holiday crowds. You could make them gifts. From the heart.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    memequeenpart2memequeenpart2 Posts: 466 Member

It's just a playlist of the song Mr. Brightside on repeat. That'd be pretty persnickety.

I don't want to have to shop when there's big holiday crowds. You could make them gifts. From the heart.

what if you have no heart though i need to quit being a soulless weirdo lol
  • Options

what if you have no heart though i need to quit being a soulless weirdo lol

Then go to the Dollar Tree.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Send Help!
    Everywhere i go
  • Options
    Send Help!

are you ok
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options

Aw. I'm sure having slow connection is just awful. I don't know how you manage :heart:

Bahaha

Haha. I actually can manage and be calm with slow internet, it's just that I have work to do and deadlines and with the internet like this, I cannot get anything done. 🙆
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Send Help!

are you ok

Yup 😂
    Everywhere i go

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list