Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Happy voting day!

Not registered to vote and getting really annoyed by people because they keep pestering me about it. :neutral:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    edited November 2018
    Lyoufln wrote: »
    Oh, I know some people who got the David’s Tea advent calendars a few years back.

A jam one sounds kinda strange to me, but also delicious.

Strange?
    Some dude at Costco just made direct eye contact with me right as I bit into my hot dog. Weirdo.

Some employee at a hotel we stayed at obviously didn't trust us, he kept his eyes glued to our table at the dinner area or to anyone who'd get up to get some food. Me and my brother made some mistakes that could've been avoided if we weren't feeling so nervous about the random guy scrutinizing us :neutral:

:/
    nani wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    I'm so mad I could spit, I'm going to the city tomorrow and I was going to get the Bon Maman advent calendar for my dad, but CostPlus World Market has already stopped stocking it even though it's just the beginning of November! :rage:

They don't have it online?

Nope. It's sold out on-line too. It's imported from France and it's the only place that sells it directly.

Speaking of things that are out of stock, if Target doesn't get these jammies back in stock, I'm going to punch someone.

45018892234_c04d477931_o.jpg

Bon Maman like the jam brand ?
    I didn't know they made an advent calendar

Yup yup. 24 different jams and honeys.

images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSlPTIXvpx8nXEsmLrsaRKCM5uCV8kaTn1ZfKzUNuZN_weNY_WG

Hmm.. interesting.. I don't really eat jam though.
    I'd rather have tea

Me, too.

I guess I've always imagined advent calendars with chocolate and not other products except the Lego/toy advent calendars. Suddenly, I've realized there's a whole lot of advent calendars with different things for people of all ages.

I'm not a kid anymore, but I'd totally dig a Lego calendar :D
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Oh, I know some people who got the David’s Tea advent calendars a few years back.

Strange?
    Some dude at Costco just made direct eye contact with me right as I bit into my hot dog. Weirdo.

Some employee at a hotel we stayed at obviously didn't trust us, he kept his eyes glued to our table at the dinner area or to anyone who'd get up to get some food. Me and my brother made some mistakes that could've been avoided if we weren't feeling so nervous about the random guy scrutinizing us :neutral:

I'm so mad I could spit, I'm going to the city tomorrow and I was going to get the Bon Maman advent calendar for my dad, but CostPlus World Market has already stopped stocking it even though it's just the beginning of November! :rage:

Nope. It's sold out on-line too. It's imported from France and it's the only place that sells it directly.

Speaking of things that are out of stock, if Target doesn't get these jammies back in stock, I'm going to punch someone.

I'd rather have tea

Me, too.

I guess I've always imagined advent calendars with chocolate and not other products except the Lego/toy advent calendars. Suddenly, I've realized there's a whole lot of advent calendars with different things for people of all ages.

Ooh. I wish I could get Eyelash a Lego one!
    Happy voting day!

Not registered to vote and getting really annoyed by people because they keep pestering me about it. :neutral:

I started to go mad at all the "Xochitl Torres Small" attack ads.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Happy voting day!

Yay!
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options

Strange?

I'd rather have tea

Me, too.

I want one!
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    memequeenpart2memequeenpart2 Posts: 466 Member
    FIRST.PERSON.MODE AHHHHHHHHHHH
  • Options

I'm disappointed that it's not something I'll actually use.
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Happy voting day!

🎉🎉🎉🎉

Strange?

I'd rather have tea

Me, too.

They're lots of fun. A surprise every day!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    First person mode looks awesome tbh
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member

This is the game changing feature? What the heck.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Aw fart, I ordered the Bonne Maman calendar somewhere else online, but CostPlus had one left.

I bought it anyway because I'm an aggressive shopper.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    Its game changing for story telling but there's so many who doesn't do that
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options

I could just use gosh darn Tab mode if I wanted that. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    edited November 2018

I think it's a good feature I will use to get them screenshots but it was way overhyped.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    citysimmer wrote: »

I think it's a good feature I will use to get them screenshots but it was way overhyped.

Yeah it was overhyped. I wish they told us about this and kept terrain tool as a mystery. Much better even tho I don't care for both but terrain tool is just cooler and have been the fans' demand for so long.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    citysimmer wrote: »

Yeah it was overhyped. I wish they told us about this and kept terrain tool as a mystery. Much better even tho I don't care for both but terrain tool is just cooler and have been the fans' demand for so long.

That would have been better. Mostly it ws the game changers hyping it up. :neutral:
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    I think first person mode looks pretty neat. I’m sure there’s folks who’ll have some fun with it
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    What is this about first person mode?
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    Happy voting day!

Yay! I voted!
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    Why does my internet keep going out today?? God I'm angry.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options

It's a new camera mode to be included in the upcoming update. You'll be able to play with your sims and see through their eyes by pressing shift-tab. You can see the sims world through the eyes of toddlers-elders as well as cats and dogs! :)
  • Options

It's a new camera mode to be included in the upcoming update. You'll be able to play with your sims and see through their eyes by pressing shift-tab. You can see the sims world through the eyes of toddlers-elders as well as cats and dogs! :)

Wow. That sounds awesome! That might be useful in my stories too :o
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member

It's a new camera mode to be included in the upcoming update. You'll be able to play with your sims and see through their eyes by pressing shift-tab. You can see the sims world through the eyes of toddlers-elders as well as cats and dogs! :)[/Cool!
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    Why does my internet keep going out today?? God I'm angry.

That would make me angry too.
  • Options
    Maybe I should get my family matching Christmas pajamas...
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top