Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    edited November 2018
    DeKay wrote: »
    Yo, I've got a problem. I got logged out of my Flickr and I don't know my login information. Apparently I had to create Yahoo address to make an account? I don't remember doing that... :/

I made my Flickr from my Yahoo account. So I can't help you on that. Does your browser keep your login credentials? Maybe look at that if you have saved it.

It does usually. How do I look that up in Firefox?

Options > Privacy and Security > Scroll down a bit to Forms and Passwords.

It's not there. Hecking heck. :rage:

Did you try to type in "yahoo"?

There's only 16 saved.

Hm, then I don't know. I guess you gotta make a new account then.

I'm gonna draw a guy in a suit with glasses and no one's gonna stop me.
    jgs6RhP.png

Ummmm, I don't want to :love:

What's wrong with having just one more yahoo account? :P

I don't want to stop you from drawing Mr. Suit and glasses.
    Yo, I've got a problem. I got logged out of my Flickr and I don't know my login information. Apparently I had to create Yahoo address to make an account? I don't remember doing that... :/

I made my Flickr from my Yahoo account. So I can't help you on that. Does your browser keep your login credentials? Maybe look at that if you have saved it.

There's only 16 saved.

jgs6RhP.png

Neither do I. :love:

giphy.gif

🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member

There's only 16 saved.

jgs6RhP.png

I already love this.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member

There's only 16 saved.

jgs6RhP.png

hhhhhhhHHHHHH
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    Some dude at Costco just made direct eye contact with me right as I bit into my hot dog. Weirdo.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    thunderbolt and lightning very very frightening me
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    What do y'all think tomorrow's special patch content announcement will be?

Wait, they're announcing more? Honestly if there are, I think it'll be cars. I've seen some of the Get Famous stuff and there's no way there can't be cars. I feel like they're just waiting to "surprise" us/convince us to buy Get Famous. :lol:

What ever happened to the influencer career and terrain tools?

Nothing. They will still be in the update. However, something "game changing" will also be coming.

Terrain tools aren't game changing?

Honestly, I'm not gonna hold my breath, they still haven't managed to get the last free gamechanging updated out to us yet.

What last gamechanging update?

Influencer career? I saw people talking about "influencers" elsewhere, I didn't realize it'd be a career... I feel like they could've come up with something more interesting than that.

Don't be so salty. :D It's not just an influencer but more like a fashion guru career too. Except that it's not an active one.

The terrain tools.

There's only 16 saved.

jgs6RhP.png

Well the terrain tool and all that is gonna be in this next update along with the mystery game feature. :D
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I'm so mad I could spit, I'm going to the city tomorrow and I was going to get the Bon Maman advent calendar for my dad, but CostPlus World Market has already stopped stocking it even though it's just the beginning of November! :rage:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    I'm so mad I could spit, I'm going to the city tomorrow and I was going to get the Bon Maman advent calendar for my dad, but CostPlus World Market has already stopped stocking it even though it's just the beginning of November! :rage:

They don't have it online?

Today's Q Q is:
    What is your fav movie remake/parody?

Beastly. It's a modern city-version remake of Beauty and the Beast.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    memequeenpart2memequeenpart2 Posts: 466 Member

Wait, they're announcing more? Honestly if there are, I think it'll be cars. I've seen some of the Get Famous stuff and there's no way there can't be cars. I feel like they're just waiting to "surprise" us/convince us to buy Get Famous. :lol:

Nothing. They will still be in the update. However, something "game changing" will also be coming.

Terrain tools aren't game changing?

Honestly, I'm not gonna hold my breath, they still haven't managed to get the last free gamechanging updated out to us yet.

What last gamechanging update?

Influencer career? I saw people talking about "influencers" elsewhere, I didn't realize it'd be a career... I feel like they could've come up with something more interesting than that.

Don't be so salty. :D It's not just an influencer but more like a fashion guru career too. Except that it's not an active one.

The terrain tools.

There's only 16 saved.

jgs6RhP.png

Well the terrain tool and all that is gonna be in this next update along with the mystery game feature. :D

i cant wait for the update XD
  • Options

Nope. It's sold out on-line too. It's imported from France and it's the only place that sells it directly.

Speaking of things that are out of stock, if Target doesn't get these jammies back in stock, I'm going to punch someone.

45018892234_c04d477931_o.jpg
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

Nope. It's sold out on-line too. It's imported from France and it's the only place that sells it directly.

Speaking of things that are out of stock, if Target doesn't get these jammies back in stock, I'm going to punch someone.

Oh my gosh, calm down. It's not the end of the world. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

It is! Everything I want is out of stock! :s
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

Tough luck. :tongue:
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Tough luck. :tongue:

giphy.gif
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member

Bon Maman like the jam brand ?
    I didn't know they made an advent calendar
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    edited November 2018
    nani wrote: »

Yup yup. 24 different jams and honeys.

images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSlPTIXvpx8nXEsmLrsaRKCM5uCV8kaTn1ZfKzUNuZN_weNY_WG
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    edited November 2018
    Oh, I know some people who got the David’s Tea advent calendars a few years back.

A jam one sounds kinda strange to me, but also delicious.
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Some dude at Costco just made direct eye contact with me right as I bit into my hot dog. Weirdo.

Some employee at a hotel we stayed at obviously didn't trust us, he kept his eyes glued to our table at the dinner area or to anyone who'd get up to get some food. Me and my brother made some mistakes that could've been avoided if we weren't feeling so nervous about the random guy scrutinizing us :neutral:
    unknown.png
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member

Hmm.. interesting.. I don't really eat jam though.
    I'd rather have tea
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    Lyoufln wrote: »
    Oh, I know some people who got the David’s Tea advent calendars a few years back.

A jam one sounds kinda strange to me, but also delicious.

Strange?

Some employee at a hotel we stayed at obviously didn't trust us, he kept his eyes glued to our table at the dinner area or to anyone who'd get up to get some food. Me and my brother made some mistakes that could've been avoided if we weren't feeling so nervous about the random guy scrutinizing us :neutral:

:/

Hmm.. interesting.. I don't really eat jam though.
    I'd rather have tea

Me, too.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    SerxphicallySerxphically Posts: 19 Member
    @mintycupcake THOSE JAMMIES SLAY!
    everything is neon
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Mom and I debated if I should get an advent calendar when we were at Ikea, but since I'll be spending two weeks of December in Colorado and then back home in Missouri, it seems kinda pointless...
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    I want an advent calendar.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Maybe I should make a mini-advent door decoration...
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    Happy voting day!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top