Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Yay, I just stuffed stockings and they're pretty much filled, so I'm like 90% done with Christmas shopping :smiley:

Is that gif from that one video? Is it gonna get you banned?

It's just a playlist of the song Mr. Brightside on repeat. That'd be pretty persnickety.

Yay, I just stuffed stockings and they're pretty much filled, so I'm like 90% done with Christmas shopping :smiley:
    It's so early for Christmas stuff, though! Or I guess not, when you actually have to do shopping for it. I need to create a list of things I want to get for my brothers though... I don't have much money :confounded:

I don't want to have to shop when there's big holiday crowds. You could make them gifts. From the heart.

I make them cards :lol: Basically folded pieces of printer paper with drawings scribbles on them.
    DeKay wrote: »
    Are you able to play Sims without updating the game? Because i still wanna be able to play before my mods get updated, which I'm assuming will be a while.
    Gawd, the dang slow wifi here that I have to use at work is really testing my gosh darn patience right now.

tumblr_n7a6lzdEKZ1qdghxxo2_250.gif

Aw. I'm sure having slow connection is just awful. I don't know how you manage :heart:

Bahaha

Haha. I actually can manage and be calm with slow internet, it's just that I have work to do and deadlines and with the internet like this, I cannot get anything done. 🙆

Yeah, I imagine with actual work to do it's a lot more obnoxious.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Boy do I love shouting my head off like a fool looking for Liam when he's actually already snug inside. 🙄
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Boy do I love shouting my head off like a fool looking for Liam when he's actually already snug inside. 🙄

I kept doing that in Maine. The cats would get stuck in the barn, attic, basement... whatever, so I got scared.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    edited November 2018

I kept doing that in Maine. The cats would get stuck in the barn, attic, basement... whatever, so I got scared.

At least they were in the barn or attic. Liam was sacked out in my bed. :s
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member

It's just a playlist of the song Mr. Brightside on repeat. That'd be pretty persnickety.

It's so early for Christmas stuff, though! Or I guess not, when you actually have to do shopping for it. I need to create a list of things I want to get for my brothers though... I don't have much money :confounded:

I don't want to have to shop when there's big holiday crowds. You could make them gifts. From the heart.

I make them cards :lol: Basically folded pieces of printer paper with drawings scribbles on them.
    Are you able to play Sims without updating the game? Because i still wanna be able to play before my mods get updated, which I'm assuming will be a while.
    Gawd, the dang slow wifi here that I have to use at work is really testing my gosh darn patience right now.

tumblr_n7a6lzdEKZ1qdghxxo2_250.gif

Aw. I'm sure having slow connection is just awful. I don't know how you manage :heart:

Bahaha

Haha. I actually can manage and be calm with slow internet, it's just that I have work to do and deadlines and with the internet like this, I cannot get anything done. 🙆

Yeah, I imagine with actual work to do it's a lot more obnoxious.

Yeah, it was so bad at one point yesterday that I had to use my phone's portable Hotspot as to not waste time. 🙈
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Where's my drawing?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Yo, I almost got knocked down by a taxi while I was crossing the road and I tried to stop it with my hand (weird reflex LOL) as the cab also halted and I scraped my palm. 😭 BUT I'M ALIVE. 🙌 God bless. 😂
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    I feel like crying just because of the date. Wow I'm dumb.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    Yo, I almost got knocked down by a taxi while I was crossing the road and I tried to stop it with my hand (weird reflex LOL) as the cab also halted and I scraped my palm. 😭 BUT I'M ALIVE. 🙌 God bless. 😂

Geez! I hope you were like "I'M WALKIN' HERE!" :D But in all seriousness, I'm glad you weren't seriously hurt.

Why, what happened?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

Geez! I hope you were like "I'M WALKIN' HERE!" :D But in all seriousness, I'm glad you weren't seriously hurt.

Why, what happened?

Time goes by too fast. I just kinda... Feel anxious everytime I realize this.
    It's worse recently. I think it's cause of me going into public school next year. I'm just not ready..
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options

Why, what happened?

LOL, I gave him a death stare but it was kinda awkward cuz the other people on the other side of the road looked at us due to loud halt. XD They were probably like, "WHO DED. DRAMA, YES."
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Where's my drawing?

I don't know. It's not Christmas.

unknown.png
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    > @mintycupcake said:
    > Maybe I should get my family matching Christmas pajamas...

Make sure they're made out of silk

Good heavens, why? That sounds cost prohibitive.

LOL. I still don't understand people who wear pajamas. 🤣

W h a t

Like why do you have to change into something before you go to bed? Unless you're telling me you sit in the house with the clothes you wear outside? Cuz in my house, we have clothes we wear when we go out to schook/work, etc. And then we change back to our home clothes. I sleep with my home clothes. XD

Because I don't wanna sleep in my jeans and sweater, PJ are much more comfortable but I'm not going outside in PJ duh
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    Today's Q Q is:
    Spicy food: Yay or nay?

NAAAAAY ALL DA WAY.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

NAAAAAY ALL DA WAY.

Depends on how spicy.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

NAAAAAY ALL DA WAY.

Depends on how spicy.

Very spicy, maybe like a tad bit, or more above average. :D I don't know how some people like super spicy food. They cray cray. :tongue:
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Why, what happened?

It's worse recently. I think it's cause of me going into public school next year. I'm just not ready..

That feeling bis only going to become more present. That's why you need to make sure to do worthwhile things, like your drawing and piano playing. You should start preparing your body for going to public school by waking up, going yo sleep,and eating when you will when you're at school.

Why, what happened?

LOL, I gave him a death stare but it was kinda awkward cuz the other people on the other side of the road looked at us due to loud halt. XD They were probably like, "WHO DED. DRAMA, YES."

Me xD

Where's my drawing?

I don't know. It's not Christmas.

I'll wait.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

NAAAAAY ALL DA WAY.

Nay.
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

NAAAAAY ALL DA WAY.

Depends on how spicy.

Very spicy, maybe like a tad bit, or more above average. :D I don't know how some people like super spicy food. They cray cray. :tongue:

I can't deal with overly spicy food.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options

Why, what happened?

That feeling bis only going to become more present. That's why you need to make sure to do worthwhile things, like your drawing and piano playing. You should start preparing your body for going to public school by waking up, going yo sleep,and eating when you will when you're at school.

[...]

Boy, I just realized how much of a rude awakening Lyric is gonna experience when she goes to public school. XD No more sleeping at 1-2am for you anymore. :tongue: You gotta wake up at 6 and then you gotta survive all the way to 3pm (?). Then you gotta go home and do your homework. Bye bye free time. :D But that was what we people who weren't homeschooled had to face for many many years.

Welcome to hell. C:

But if it makes you feel better, when I was in junior college (which was like high school but like one level higher), I had school from 7.45am all the way to 1pm. And then we have lunch. And from 2pm-6pm, we had supplementary classes. And then we had tons of homework that I couldn't even finish cuz I don't look doing work after 9pm. Well, it wasn't really tons of homework, but they're just super difficult questions. Sometimes it's just for one subject but it would take me like more than 3 hours to finish and usually I don't bother cuz the teachers don't mark them anyway. XD

x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

NAAAAAY ALL DA WAY.

I only like spicy Indian food. Not a fan of spicy Mexican or Chinese. I know, I'm weird.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

Why, what happened?

[...]

Boy, I just realized how much of a rude awakening Lyric is gonna experience when she goes to public school. XD No more sleeping at 1-2am for you anymore. :tongue: You gotta wake up at 6 and then you gotta survive all the way to 3pm (?). Then you gotta go home and do your homework. Bye bye free time. :D But that was what we people who weren't homeschooled had to face for many many years.

Welcome to hell. C:

But if it makes you feel better, when I was in junior college (which was like high school but like one level higher), I had school from 7.45am all the way to 1pm. And then we have lunch. And from 2pm-6pm, we had supplementary classes. And then we had tons of homework that I couldn't even finish cuz I don't look doing work after 9pm. Well, it wasn't really tons of homework, but they're just super difficult questions. Sometimes it's just for one subject but it would take me like more than 3 hours to finish and usually I don't bother cuz the teachers don't mark them anyway. XD

This just scares me even more... I don't want to have to give up all my hobbies for this one place i shouldn't even be going to because I'll learn nothing I'll need in the real world. And knowing my mental state, this will probably just make my anxiety even worse. It probably will make me want to ACTUALLY DIE more than i do today too..
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

NAAAAAY ALL DA WAY.

I only like spicy Indian food. Not a fan of spicy Mexican or Chinese. I know, I'm weird.

Ew, I hate Indian food. XD It's too spicy and curry like for me.

Why, what happened?

[...]

Welcome to hell. C:

This just scares me even more... I don't want to have to give up all my hobbies for this one place i shouldn't even be going to because I'll learn nothing I'll need in the real world. And knowing my mental state, this will probably just make my anxiety even worse. It probably will make me want to ACTUALLY DIE more than i do today too..

You're probably gonna learn a lot in school. You probably won't notice it. But you will learn to have to communicate with people or have to deal with them and learn time management which is something you need to know in the real world unless you want to just sit at home all day when you're an adult, but I doubt that cuz then you're not gonna make any money.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

NAAAAAY ALL DA WAY.

Why, what happened?

[...]

Welcome to hell. C:

You're probably gonna learn a lot in school. You probably won't notice it. But you will learn to have to communicate with people or have to deal with them and learn time management which is something you need to know in the real world unless you want to just sit at home all day when you're an adult, but I doubt that cuz then you're not gonna make any money.

I mean.. I get time management...
    But why should i bother learning communication when i have anxiety and no one even likes me anyway?
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    Today's Q Q is:

NAAAAAY ALL DA WAY.

Why, what happened?

[...]

Welcome to hell. C:

I mean.. I get time management...
    But why should i bother learning communication when i have anxiety and no one even likes me anyway?

Just cuz you have anxiety doesn't mean you don't need to communicate. When you go out in the real world, they're not gonna care if you have anxiety or mild autism or whatever. You do your work whether you like it or not. If you don't feel like doing it, you don't come to work. You have to put your anxiety aside for job interviews or meetings. That's the real world. It's even worse than school, let me tell you.
    x3vZicL.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top