Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tweet the Gurus about toddlers on their "Day of Celebrating"

Just an Idea but a year is long enough with no confirmation whether or not toddlers are being worked on! I'm going to be tweeting gurus about the subject and I ask you to join me, a Year is TOO long with no confirmation!

Comments

• Options
    XopaxPaxXopaxPax Posts: 1,769 Member
    edited September 2015
    I tried doing something like that in the last Ask a Guru (i believe), a bunch of people helped me and it resulted in nothing.
    tenor.gif
  • Options
    8Faith88Faith8 Posts: 3,546 Member
    I do not think there is much point in tweeting them.

We have had numerous discussions, posts, Facebook & Twitter activity regarding toddlers. They know how important the addition of toddlers is to the game. I personally think it is time to just leave the toddler discussion for a bit. To be honest, I think EA may be getting fed up of it.

All we can do is just wait and see what they have lined up for the game. We are only at the second expansion, we are still at the start of our TS4 journey. No amount of discussions or questions will alter the course of the game. They will release toddlers if and when they want to.
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Just an Idea but a year is long enough with no confirmation whether or not toddlers are being worked on! I'm going to be tweeting gurus about the subject and I ask you to join me, a Year is TOO long with no confirmation!

I don't have Twitter and don't want to be on Twitter. However, you could remind them it's 2080 work hours in a 'year'. lol
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    HephaestionHephaestion Posts: 1,445 Member
    the social bunnies are back... and, after years of being ignored they have grown quite mad... and they have your sims toddlers. you must follow them down the rabbit hole to free the toddlers from their warped insanity. TS4: CRAY CRAY SOCIAL BUNNY EXPANSION - $40

disturb_3.jpg
  • Options
    MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    Nobody tells me what to do :P
  • Options
    HephaestionHephaestion Posts: 1,445 Member
    Mightydan wrote: »
    Nobody tells me what to do :P

you should do nothing. that's what you should do.
  • Options
    Ponder the SimPonder the Sim Posts: 3,054 Member
    rudy8292 wrote: »
    I'm doing this for over a year already, so do other simmers like @sparkfairy1, but yes: they ignore them.

They only reply to people that are kissing plumbobs.

Not true. I once asked an insanely rude question and I was answered within the hour.

They speak up about what they can. I believe they aren't allowed to speak about toddlers.
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    So is this going to spark a #ToddlerGate movement now? I wonder how that would turn out.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    FairyLights1FairyLights1 Posts: 759 Member
    Hang the toddlers!! I want CAS back first!! :(

..and babies outside of cribs, then we'll worry about toddlers..
  • Options
    drake_mccartydrake_mccarty Posts: 6,115 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    So is this going to spark a #ToddlerGate movement now? I wonder how that would turn out.

Well the initial pool/toddler gate sparked a response, if nothing else we will get another generic "we're working on improving the game through your (gameplay data) feedback!"
    8Faith8 wrote: »

We have had numerous discussions, posts, Facebook & Twitter activity regarding toddlers. They know how important the addition of toddlers is to the game. I personally think it is time to just leave the toddler discussion for a bit. To be honest, I think EA may be getting fed up of it.

All we can do is just wait and see what they have lined up for the game. We are only at the second expansion, we are still at the start of our TS4 journey. No amount of discussions or questions will alter the course of the game. They will release toddlers if and when they want to.

This is the reason for silence. If they sweep something under the rug, players will get bored and move onto something else. What better way to enforce that players actively want toddlers than to stop discussions about them. I'm not intending to be snarky, but that is just playing the game EA's way.
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    i believe that the reason so many people want toddlers back, even the ones that do not care that much about them, is because once they 're added that will give the vibe that they are going to keep progressing and making the Sims 4better. also confirms that our concerns are being heard and hard work and no play is going on behind closed doors....despite that horrible presentation at Gamescom

I want toddlers because I like that lifestage and also because it's important for the feeling of my sims progressively growing instead of babies turning right away into kids.

If teens were a bit shorter or perhaps pre-teens would make the last one it better also.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    Krish_Krish_ Posts: 116 Member
    I like it!
    It's me @natashified returning :)

When will the flop era end? 2014-????
  • Options
    JackOnYourBackJackOnYourBack Posts: 1,261 Member
    I just wanted to point out that the people that feel toddlers are critical to gameplay knew about them not being in this sequel before buying, and if not maybe they aren't that interested in the sims to begin with or living under a rock ;) They could also have used the return thing for the game right after buying it if they for some reason didn't know XD
    I would really like toddlers as well even though it has never been my favourite life stage but now I do find myself missing them a lot but I also knew they weren't in this sims version (as of yet or not at all) We will never know if they will be implemented or not until they are (or not) :)
    Gallery ID: JackOnYourBack
  • Options
    qrlcodeqrlcode Posts: 532 Member
    rudy8292 wrote: »
    I'm doing this for over a year already, so do other simmers like @sparkfairy1, but yes: they ignore them.

They only reply to people that are kissing plumbobs.

They speak up about what they can. I believe they aren't allowed to speak about toddlers.

Which they've already said SO MANY TIMES.
  • Options
    SharkDOSharkDO Posts: 252 Member
    edited September 2015
    I'm very conflicted on the subject. Half of me feels like this:
    8Faith8 wrote: »

While the other half of me feels like "SPAM THEM AND USE THE WORD TODDLERS IN EVERY SENTENCE AND TWEET THEM 500 TIMES A DAY AHH!!!". I feel like both methods are useless though. Ignoring toddlers, waiting for them to come in obviously doesn't work, but neither does spamming them to the point of death. However I do want to know so I personally will be tweeting them (not spamming) about toddlers, but also about other subjects that I am interested in.
    Post edited by SharkDO on
    "I'm a Simmer, not a gamer. I feel like my frustration with the game and the reason I don't "get it" is more about a disconnection and confusion with the vision...I'm worried about the future of the franchise."
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    edited September 2015
    I Want A CAW... I don't care about the people who never used it in TS3... This is a New Era of The Sims! Bring on the Challenge of a New CAW!

Or something like it. :hopeful: :)

*added another ! because 1 is never enough when excitement is in the air! :blush: