Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    SomearylalaSomearylala Posts: 32 Member
    I just got Pets, all that I can say is that I am excited to have a little bit more variety and also some more realism too.
  • Options
    rubyskywalkerrubyskywalker Posts: 1,174 Member
    I tried playing the Montoya save again and it crashed again. Any idea how to fix it without losing my sims?
    Origin ID and TS3 Username: DollyGizzy
    Hoping to complete the Brunch at the Old Mill set for CYS. 16 items left.
    My Sims 3 Store Wishlist: https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=DollyGizzy
    My TS3 Blog: https://rubysasimslife.blogspot.com
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,774 Member
    Page 3875

@Nikkei_Simmer I'm hoping they can rebuild, although it won't be an easy or quick task. Great update!

@carlystur03 You're welcome.
    Lol, Alaina.
    Looking forward to when they do decide to have a child.
    Happy birthday, Delilah!
    Congrats on the engagement!
    Great update!

@Nitroglycol Sounds like you've had a lot of interesting things going on in your game.

@emorrill You're welcome.
    Wow, not sure I could live in a city with 60,000 people! My town has around 2500 people while our biggest town has 14,000. It's the only town in our county with a Wal-Mart and McDonalds, the big chain places.
    Still going to have to watch the episodes I haven't watched. I just never seem to get around to it.
    He sure is, but it's not surprising given how long he has been an alcoholic.
    Thanks, not this time I didn't. I have cheated other times to get it but decided not to this time.
    It is sad, people can be rude sometimes.
    Never really planted much but usually everything I have planted stays alive.
    You're welcome about Damien.
    That must be. Went to the big town in our county today, saw that the outdoor eating areas were packed. Governor opened them up and stay-at-home is lifted. Now we are under a recovery thing or something, not really sure.
    It makes things a lot better. No extra costs cutting them with the cutter.
    Lol, it's what she aged into, I only changed her shoes to match.
    It was sad to see her go, although I need the open space in the near future. Although, two triplets will leave soon enough.
    Thanks for the comments!

@king_of_simcity7 Looks like a nice party.
    Glad to hear that they all did well on exams. Great updates!

@Silverofdreams30 Great ending to the Teen Witch save.
    It really can be when it's a longer time.

***Stopping here for the night, didn't have a lot of time for feedback tonight and I want to play at least a few hours before bed time. I changed my mind and am playing the Jones tonight. As for Ava, I'll cheat her gardening tomorrow then get everything else set up.
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    New story is stirring in my head.XD But finding the props I need for the opening scene proves quite difficult.
  • Options
    carlystur03carlystur03 Posts: 435 Member
    @emorrill Thanks! I always appreciate the 'awesome's! :smiley: I'm glad you've been enjoying my updates! Haha! Yeah. I didn't want to wait. I think both may have needed the fun maxed out anyway for their jobs the next day. Yeah, I love the name Emily, too!

@Brandontaylor Yep. Got that all set up for tonight's posting. You'll see what her first pregnancy brings. :smile:

Okay! Onto my gameplay update for today!

First off, my game started out at midnight and it wasn't long before Cornelius showed up. He just worked out on this thing for the rest of the night.
    FR2Mfuk.jpg
    The next night, Alaina showed up again to play computer games in what will be Emily's first kid's room.
    Jphi5oi.jpg
    Then, Bethany appeared and just worked out to the stereo all night. Alaina eventually stopped playing computer games when she started getting really tired and came into where Bethany was working out. She cheered at seeing her daughter, but Bethany didn't notice her.
    zEwcvMX.jpg
    Later that morning, Emily went outside to talk to the mailwoman for a bit after she'd delivered the mail and bills. The mailwoman soon autonomously talked to Emily's belly and I noticed they were already friends at this point so that wasn't weird at all. :lol:
    ifIiJSr.jpg
    Emily wanted to read a pregnancy book while Kenji had gotten a work opportunity to read a music book so that's what I had him do for a while. Here they are reading together.
    w5lFebz.jpg
    R1xECIv.jpg
    It's baby time! Boy or girl or twins!
    DVtG4P9.jpg
    Kenji freaked out for a bit before his carpool showed up to go to work.
    SFK2A6b.jpg
    Both of her parents had gotten home from work and were out fishing across the street at the time, so I brought them both home to freak out in front of their daughter. :lol: Unfortunately, Tom was blocking the front door in Delilah's way of getting inside. So, I had to move him out of the way to get her in.
    jz9j7zQ.jpg
    2IUhIMw.jpg
    It was just one child again. His name is Flynn. His randomized traits? Virtuoso and Evil! :lol: He's gonna be a handful, too. I just know it.
    9qZVVAT.jpg
    This was taken as Emily was taking care of him. She had the first sleepy moodlet and this is how he reacted.
    53fLfhw.jpg
    I had Kenji wake up a little early to feed and change his son to increase their relationship.
    R0caIW0.jpg
    Now, because I'm doing a matriarchal legacy, I need a female heir. So, I had them try for another baby the night she gave birth. This is the next night when she discovered she was pregnant again.
    FJuIAgO.jpg
    The next afternoon, I had Connie go out to the park again. She not only saw her daughter Debra there but also Debra's daughters Damaris and Magdalena! Turns out, Connie had to do a Charismatic Introduction to Damaris, so she did while Damaris and Magdalena were swinging on the swing.
    Wh486Vl.jpg
    She's talking to Damaris here.
    dAfLXWf.jpg
    The other one with the bob style is Magdalena again. :smile:
    8se1vwJ.jpg
    That night, while Flynn slept in his crib, I had Emily work at home in the same room. I was waiting for him to wake up so she could change him again.
    QMlireJ.jpg
    Elias had his baby the same day Emily had her's and it was a girl! (I've forgotten both of Emily's nieces' names, though.)
    DMxzCg8.jpg

Okay! That's it for today's gameplay session! I'm really hoping that Emily's next pregnancy is a girl since she'll age up to Adult in like 7 days now. Oh, I also decided to try to reorganize the house a bit. I made the kitchen-dining room a little bigger and made Connie's bedroom smaller to see if that would fix their routing issues of eating around the table. I'm thinking I may have to fix the way the chairs fit around both tables as I've been getting a lot of issues with so many people all trying to sit down and eat at the same time. I may even try using a picnic table inside the house to see if I get that issue again.

In any case, I'm outta here! Have a good one!
  • Options
    This new story just wants to annoy me.I can't find one thing I need.XD

Anyone know where I can get service dog accessories? All I'm finding is sims 4.
  • Options
    NitroglycolNitroglycol Posts: 121 Member
    So at last report in the great Riverview soap opera I'd been working with Sarah Parker. Her LTW is Jack of All Trades, so I've been focusing on getting her to 5th level in her careers and then switching. So far she's gotten to 5th level in policing, then switched to the military (and got to keep her police cruiser - go figure). Then she got to 5th in that too and switched to sports (the 4th is likely to be criminal, given that she's evil).

She also got invited to a couple of parties at Bella Bachelor's house, and is now friends with her, her boyfriend Wayne, her daughter Shannon, and is acquainted with her nephew Lee. Then I noticed that Michael Bachelor wasn't there even though Lee and his mum Lizzie (nee Mund) were, and with Bella already an elder it was pretty obvious why.

At this point I went into Edit Town and switched to his household, and found only Lee and Lizzie. And Lizzie's now an elder too.

Then I noticed that one of the wishes being offered to Lee was to join the criminal career, and it all made perfect sense - he and Sarah are likely to hook up. He isn't actually evil, but...

I decided to enroll him in uni first, and at that point the game did its periodic magic and froze up, so I had to shut it down. Fortunately I saved when I went into Edit Town so I won't have lost much.
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Uni Dramas

The parties continue to rage on

0hceZsi.jpg

qCkEOki.jpg

Simon of course has to work while at The Grotto everyone else has fun...

1w8Yi8E.jpg

0cMa4kF.jpg

Jamie also has to work

Ex49Bru.jpg

The girls decided to go to The Grotto to hang out

gmKBL7K.jpg

Simon feels awkward seeing Humara

4xTPzSc.jpg

Guess who also shows up to flirt with Humara

3VOTvF0.jpg

cssvys7.jpg

Nick is clearly doing this on purpose

zBzUvYn.jpg

Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    edited May 2020
    Survival of the Fittest
    Chapter 3
    The Reconnoitre and Meetings

The look that her husband gave her was too confident for Meg's liking...so she turned around and seized him in the heat of the moment...and kissed him straight on the mouth. "Don't get too up on yourself and think you're invincible, sweetheart. If you get killed, I'm going to resurrect you and then shoot you myself."
    Screenshot-104.jpgScreenshot-106.jpgScreenshot-107.jpgScreenshot-108.jpgScreenshot-109.jpg
    "I love you too..." Tosh smirked at her. Harm and Mac, the bystanders, tried to look in any direction other than the two osculating officers. Meg tried to keep the tears from her eyes, as Tosh playfully tossed her a nod and rifle at the ready, headed through the gates out into the unknown.
    Screenshot-110.jpg
    Mac stared down at the ground muttering to herself, "I didn't see anything.
    Screenshot-111.jpg
    Tosh found that the clip-on rad meter didn't waver surprisingly as he worked his way down towards the city center. It was curious, but even though he exercised caution most of the way in, the fact that the needle on the geiger counter never wavered more than a few millirads told the story that the radiation levels had dropped significantly in the past year since the Russian attacks. At least he wouldn't be running the gauntlet of radiation exposure and resultant poisoning so long as he kept his wits about him.

There were survivors; a lot of them scarred, but going about their business as if nothing was wrong with this whole picture of a nuclear obliterated landscape and going to and fro from place to place with nary an outward concern for the state of their existence. And more and more, Tosh wondered if it was even possible to set Sunset Valley aright. Was there the inkling of a possible resurrection of the town as it was or were the inhabitants in the throes of a permanent sort of shell-shock, just going about their daily lives to escape the horrifying reality that they were doomed to live out their lives in squalor.
    Screenshot-118.jpg
    Topaz was out scouting the area as well looking for things to dig up and bring home. Skilled enough to dig gemstones out of the ground, it was clear that the financial backbone of the whole group was in this young wolf. She was keenly nose to ground searching for the slightest odor of a buried object that she could potentially bring to the surface for her Best Friend Meg to turn around and cut into a saleable gem.
    Screenshot-119.jpg
    In the meantime, Mac took it upon herself to watch the cliff-side of the encampment while her boyfriend Harm watched the front. It was always a prudent measure to make sure that all sides of the perimeter were secure. There might actually be someone suicidally crazy enough to attempt an attack from the rear quarter.
    Screenshot-122.jpgScreenshot-123.jpg
    By about 1200hrs of slow and steady movement from concealed position to concealed position, M-4 at the ready, locked and loaded, Tosh managed to make his way from the compound down to the center of the city. His rad-meter was showing life-sustaining amounts of radiation. The radiation levels had dropped down to the point where life was possible.

He was nosing around the area when he heard a hail, "Sir?"

Startled he looked over to see a young dark-haired woman motioning him over from a picnic basket and blanket set out. She was in ACUs, "How'd you peg me for an officer?" Tosh asked her as he sat down.
    Screenshot-124.jpgScreenshot-126.jpg
    "Army?" he asked simply.

She shook her head, "Negative, sir... Navy... Lieutenant Commander Erin Kennedy, sir."

"How'd you know I rate the sir? Lieutenant Commander?" Tosh asked her.
    Screenshot-127.jpg
    LCDR Kennedy looked embarrassed, "Well, sir. there's no diplomatic way to say it. It's just that you look like you wear stars."
    Screenshot-128.jpg
    He winced. Ouch..., Tosh thought to himself, Do I actually look that old? Being married to someone eleven years my junior sort of makes me forget my actual age."No offense taken, Lieutenant Commander." He defused the uneasiness of the younger woman sitting beside him.
    Screenshot-129.jpg
    "You're correct..." He explained extending a hand and shaking hers, "Vice Admiral Toshio Nakamura..." He volunteered his name, "Pleased to make your acquaintance."

At least she had the wherewithal to know that this, being technically considered a combat zone...was not the time or place to jump up and render military courtesies, so she kept her seat and nodded, trying to keep the exclamation of surprise out of her voice.
    Screenshot-132.jpg
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

Hi all. Work was so busy this week. I will catch up on comments over the weekend. I made a start this morning with my coffee.

page 3873
    @king_of_simcity7 Love the overview of uni picture.

@Silverofdreams30 hehe, thanks for the comment on the toddler picture. I think it is cute seeing them play with the dog/cat food. My son did that a few times but luckily got to him before he ate anything.

@Turjan
    @bekkasan Yes, daddy should give the dog the bottle so he can fill up the bowl for the toddler. :smile:
    LOL, :D:p

@Nitroglycol Those little details of hidden relationships can sure mess up a story plan. :flushed:

@meerkattime I actually had one role sim that I really liked, fixed him up, removed him from his job and gave him a little house in town and then the story went another way and I never used him. He's in the library though for someday. :) This was the role sim after I did a little tweaking and Victor turned him. Hey, he wanted to be a vampire! :wink:
    34108000684_3d158d42b3_o.jpg

@emorrill Update! I'm sorry it has taken me so long to comment on the story. Well, you know work was busy and my evenings were filled with paperwork and then crashing. Rinse, repeat all week. Didn't even turn the game laptop on once. Sigh!! I'm having withdrawals!

I thought it was so cute how Elliott discovered the camera in the phones and they immediately took a selfie together. Or is that called something else? I'm guessing a selfie is just a picture of 'self'. LOL, I think I need another cup of coffee this morning. The picture of them looking at the camera is terrific. They are both wearing perfect smiles. You can see how much fun they are having together and their love for each other is so obvious.
    49939286746_3e8598346f_c.jpg

Sheesh, typical sims sitting totally apart from each other. Sometimes I will go with it and others I'm like get your tush over there.
    So, since I don't play StarDew is that part of the Stardew story with the town changing and not as close and friendly or is that for your story?
    It's good to see that Harvey, Penny, and Maru are still working on researching to provide ingredients to help Shane as well as any others that might get sick.
    I definitely got the Quantum Leap reference with the IV situation. As a nurse, I cringed at the thoughts of it being used in that episode. Too many obstacles that were not explained away in the show and just left for viewers to 'accept'. I hope no one would try that for real! :open_mouth:
    I laughed at the racing conversation. Sam is very competitive and doesn't like it when he is thwarted. Reminds me of some racing sessions or playing Halo around my house with hubby and son. The competition was always fierce. Congrats to Abigail on her victory!
    Well, that was nice of Sebastian to try and check on Shane even though Shane obviously doesn't appreciate the gesture. It looks like he is getting much worse. He's so independent and angry, to begin with, it will be so hard for him to accept help. Hopefully, they can knock him out. If they don't find a drug, I expect a rolling pin or hammer would work. :tongue:

@Brandontaylor Ouch, not a graceful dive into the well.
    Congrats on Melanie getting the ax!!

@Nikkei_Simmer Enjoyed the prologue for your story. I'm looking forward to more.
    Yeah, killing sims is so difficult for you! lol Gotta make those gravestones somehow.

page 3874

@king_of_simcity7 lol at Humara heckling the instructor.
    Hmmm, not sure how you copy drawing on a sketch pad.

@Nikkei_Simmer See I knew you would do just fine killing off those sims. You didn't even have to use MC kill command. You had fun drowning in the pool and starving them, etc. :grimace:
    The camp looks great. The latrine area looks a bit more comfy than a pit in the ground. :lol: Privacy seems to be an issue though. :open_mouth:
    The wolf is beautiful and that is a good idea to be looking for more to add to the pack.
    I tried to watch the video this morning and it said it was private. :neutral:

@emorrill Okie, Alex shirtless, and Hayley's outfit definitely make for some hot pictures for everyone.
    Haley is not very good at it! At least she is enjoying Alex's performance. lol
    Apparently she likes touching him as well as looking!
    Peeping Sam was just too funny and yes, a bit more of an invasion of privacy than he should have done.
    I'm sorry to see Shane starting to have some really dark thoughts but it sounds like he still has enough presence of mind to think of Jas to stop those thoughts.
    Harvey doesn't have much choice but to wait until things get worse since Shane obviously hates him.
    lol at Haley suddenly getting inspired to water plants instead of continuing to flirt. She's kinda flighty, isn't she?
    Oh, his thoughts have already turned to love! Wonder what Haley thinks?
    Alex didn't mind her ordering him to help out.
    Sprinkler fun! Great pictures of that.
    Gosh, Haley is so self-centered! That was so mean pushing Abigail out of the way. I guess Abigail is too nice to push back.
    Playing like that in front of the others is so strange. Kind of a contradiction when she didn't want to run her hand down Alex's chest in front of others? So, why is she willing to play with Sam like this and not Alex? Is it because her feelings for Alex are too deep and it scares her?
    I don't blame Alex a bit for leaving. They were both behaving inappropriately in front of the others. Get a room, guys!
    If she had been truly remorseful she would have followed Alex and apologized for her shocking behavior. It is one thing to play in the water and splash about having a good time, but the other stuff in front of everyone was tacky.
    I actually thought the song was very appropriate. Hopefully, Haley will grow up somehow and show more depth in her character. Sam too. He seems to be very juvenile and not mature. Or perhaps Sam and Haley belong together just as they are with no change in their characters?

Oh my, Damien is gorgeous! You did a great job creating him for @Silverofdreams30 I love the outfit choices! Yea baby, joining! :love:

@Brandontaylor Glad, she got finished with the Tomb! They do seem endless sometimes. :smiley:
    I love the family water balloon fights. Great picture.
    It is lovely seeing the family enjoy doing things together. I love that Fawn is still playing the guitar and she sure made a nice tip haul! :smiley:

@carlystur03 Gosh a lot happened during that update. Congrats on all the birthdays, Erik's marriage, and moving out. I hope they have a great life!

Reminder to self start at top of 3875. Gosh, won't be long we will be at 4000 pages.

I took this picture last weekend on my testing family and the toddler is playing peep pie with the baby. It's not the greatest interaction since the baby just lies there but they do get a relationship boost and will keep the toddler busy for a bit and the adults from picking him up and putting him back to bed. Got to fix that in retuner if I can find it.
    49933449748_417b401878_o.jpg
  • Options
    KatNipKatNip Posts: 1,067 Member
    It's so nice to see this thread thriving two years after I last checked in! I love seeing everyone's saves, and I hope Sims has been a wonderful form of escape from all of this
    COVID-19 and quarantine
    stuff! I'm excited to start posting again. Stay safe! :)
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,122 Member
    Howdy friends! :)

I'll give out some comments after this, but I wanted to share some pics of a save I dork around in from time to time. :blush:

But first, I wanted to share a few more pics of Damien for @Silverofdreams30 (and to the rest of you admirers. ;) ) I was trying to capture a smile from him...

More-Damien-2.jpg
    ^I'll take the closed smile, but I need an open mouth smile!

There we go! :mrgreen:

More-Damien-3.jpg
    :love:

I chuckled at his thought bubble since he's a Private Investigator after all, right Silver? :smirk:

More-Damien-1.jpg

(Reducing the size of the pictures upon upload was a BAD idea! They look choppy. *sigh* :pensive: Oh well. )

Anyhoo!

I have a save in Sunset Valley that I'll often go back to just for fun/reducing stress play. It's Claire Ursine and Eddy Mullis. I dunno if y'all remember, but they met at Uni and they now live together. :p He's been super sweet to her son, Darren - with Jared - , and then she had his child which I'm drawing a blank as to what her name is. :confounded: (My brain fog has been real bad lately). So they're both raising a toddler and a baby. I'll probably have them get married soon. :)

I still continue to surprise myself with how pretty Claire can look when slimmed down a bit and given a new hairstyle. :)

She had kind of a choppy, anime style hair before, suited her well, but I decided to change it to a more shorter cut and give her a bluish-greenish chunky highlight on the bangs! :p Looks like she doesn't care for it much... :lol:

Claire-randoms-1.jpg

But I think it's cute so I'm like, "Tough! Deal with it girl!" :p

Here's Eddy getting his meditating on...

Claire-randoms-12.jpg
    ^So so sexy! :love: He's my eye candy in this save. ;) I may give him a new hairstyle soon as well.

But yeah like I said earlier he's super with Darren. <3

Claire-randoms-15.jpg

In this save I basically keep Claire as the lazy mother that she is :lol: and therefore makes Eddy do all the parenting. Okay, maybe not ALL the parenting, I make her do some, but in my mind it makes me wonder why he still wants to be with her? :joy: It's just one where I let my imagination run wild you know? :smirk: Anyway!

Eddy and the kids were asleep one night and Claire wasn't quite sleepy, so I sent her off to have a "night on the town" at the Crazy Zebra! (Bar and dance club - it's a CC lot I found a while back).

You will never guess who the game assigned as Bartender/Mixologist! :smiley:

My Jensen Ackles sim! :lol:

Claire chuckled at how ridiculous his work shirt looked. (I hate that top... :confused: )

Claire-randoms-2.jpg

And it definitely doesn't suit Jensen so I had to change it pronto!

Better! :)

Claire-randoms-3.jpg

Claire ordered a drink and he went right ahead mixing it up. He was so adorable looking while doing so, and only dropped one bottle. :p

Claire-randoms-4.jpg

After her drink, Claire felt a bit tipsy and decided to dance on the bar counter. :mrgreen: (Should be the bar...)
    Guys, here's some pics for you. ;)

Claire-randoms-5.jpg

Claire-randoms-6.jpg

Claire-randoms-7.jpg

I really like this picture! :star:

Claire-randoms-8.jpg

After dancing on the counter, she found Gobias Koffi (after a makeover I did on him) on the dance floor and asked him to dance. :)

Claire-randoms-9.jpg
    ^Are you flirting Claire because shame on you! :angry:

And Gobias liked it...
    Claire-randoms-10.jpg

Here's some familiar faces. :p

Claire-randoms-11.jpg

Morgana: Thornton looks like an id'iot.
    Thornton: I feel like a dork! What was in that drink!?
    Connor: Do do do...
    :lol:

So I swear to goodness it was snowing FOREVER in SV when I was playing and I mean HARD! It wouldn't stop! I had to check the game settings and it was stuck on Winter for some reason :confused: so I fixed that, but then it kept on snowing hard for several sim hours. I was like, "What gives?" So I changed a few settings in Tempest.

Waiting for that to kick in, the residents of SV just made do to stay recreational and sane during the longest snowstorm in 50 years!

Claire-randoms-13.jpg

Claire-randoms-14.jpg

Then I finally nailed down why it felt like it was snowing forever (once the snow stopped). I had relativity set to 25! :flushed: I was like, "Good gosh Em what were you THINKING when you set it that slow!?" 🤦‍♀️ I can't explain what I do sometimes when I'm stressed or depressed, it's quite frustrating. :persevere: Normally I'll play on 19 or 20. Anything more is way too slow as I've seen! :grimace:
    I KNOW there was a reason, I just...can't remember.

Anyway, I closed out the save by giving Claire a punishment of sorts for flirting with another man (and leaving all the parenting to Eddy) so I got her pregnant again. :trollface: And I'll probably freeze her pregnancy for a while so she really suffers! :naughty: I'm being terrible right now, but why does it feel so humorous and fun? :lol:

Lastly, I found the moon! Yay! :smiley: I'm gonna check out some Supernaturals over in Moonlight Valley later and take pics, but here's some pretty shots of it behind some ominous looking clouds. :mrgreen:

Found-the-moon-1.jpg

Found-the-moon-2.jpg

Keep calm and Sim on my friends! :kissing_heart:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    @bekkasan Thanks for the feedback :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    Survival of the Fittest
    Chapter Four
    AWOL

"So, Commander, what happened here?"

"Sir, I was on day-leave out of the area when the missile attack came in. I received one message from high-command in the interim. And that was over an year ago. I kept eyes and ears in on the area, tried to assist survivors when necessary and kept in touch with high command who had said that they would be sending people out. But since the initial contact they haven't responded to any of my messages, sir." The frustration in Kennedy's voice was very clear to Tosh who nodded. The lieutenant commander had done what she needed to do. Her CO on the other hand...
    Screenshot-127.jpg
    "Who was your immediate supervisor?"

"Lieutenant Colonel Jack Bunch, sir. Our US Marine Corps liaison with the Army. He was our senior ranking commanding officer who was in charge of the Navy/Marine Corps liaison with the Army base high command. That high command was wiped out completely in the attack." LCDR Kennedy replied. "When I contacted him, he didn't want to be bothered; he was, in his words, protecting his family. He didn't want to be a soldier any more...so he said, that his family was his primary focus from now on."

Tosh raised his eyebrows, "That may be admirable to a civilian point of view. but he swore an oath to the United States Armed Services."
    Screenshot-130.jpg
    "That's what I tried to tell him, sir, but he just wouldn't listen. He said he didn't care about the Corps or the Navy any longer; that his primary objective was to ensure his family's survival.
    Screenshot-132.jpg
    "I'm glad you told me that, Lieutenant Commander. If I find him his options are going to be reduced to two rather unpalatable choices." the vice-admiral's look was grim. "Commander, you're going to be my eyes and ears within the community, if there is anything going on that I need to be kept informed about, I want you to let me know about it."
    Screenshot-129.jpg
    "Aye aye, sir." LCDR Kennedy responded, "Am I to assume that the Colonel is going to be up on charges."
    Screenshot-128.jpg
    "Dereliction of Duty and Desertion (in a time of war) for starters. I'm sure the JAGs within my command will come up with other charges." the admiral looked sour, "It's not going to go well with him if he doesn't come clean about his intentions. As it stands from what little I've heard, Lieutenant Commander, I'm tempted to throw the entire UCMJ at him, read him his charges, give him a fair trial and round up enough candidates for a firing squad."
    Screenshot-131.jpg
    "That's what I figured, sir."

"You did your duty, LIeutenant Commander, he failed to do so. And he has to pay the consequences of the decisions he made."
    Screenshot-129.jpg
    LCDR Kennedy was pensive. "I understand, sir. He has two sons and two daughters..."
    Screenshot-126.jpg
    "I'm not prone to being affected by the circumstances, Commander, but I'll take that argument for mitigation into mind when meting out the sentence." the vice-admiral said. "I commend you for coming to his defense in that however, he is an officer in the United States Marine Corps, he should have known the potential should he disobey the tenets of the Uniform Code of Military Justice." The rest of the conversation was the particulars. Lieutenant Commander Kennedy would remain ensconced within the community and communicating with the vice-admiral on matters that needed dealing with and Lieutenant Commander Kennedy had someone to back her up when she tried to solve problems within the community.

It was a rather relieved Meg Austin-Nakamura who greeted her husband at the gate.
    Screenshot-135.jpg "You made it back...safely..." she breathed a sigh of relief as she fell into his arms and embraced him tightly, her lips on his.
    Screenshot-136.jpg "Of course, I would, sweetheart." Tosh gave her a crooked grin, "Nothing will stop me from getting back to you..." Meg knew in her heart that Tosh would go through hell to get back to her if it meant seeing her again and that meant the world to her.

In another section of the compound, Mac was trying to console a heartbroken River.
    Screenshot-54.jpg
    "I miss my mom..." Mac's heart jumped at those words. So many nights after her mother left her abusive relationship, Mac had thought those same things. Why had she been abandoned? But in this case, there was no way for Fiona to return even if she'd wanted to.
    Screenshot-139.jpg
    Mac could only do what she could to console River's heartbreak and hope that her promise that she would alway do what she could to protect River was enough.
    Screenshot-140.jpg
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    Simon continues to be confused by Humara as she has accused him of being 'clingy and possessive'

92auUzu.jpg

For now he seems to have calmed the situation down a bit

dxTXOHs.jpg

At the moment she is back to her old self but he finds her confusing

ybbYYw9.jpg

How long until the next upset?

uEvHvDx.jpg
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Page 3875

@Lucy_Henley Wow, must be something in the game. It seems like some towns have many, others do not.
    Glad that Miguel decided to stay in Bridgeport.
    Buzz seems nice, just another celebrity to impress but at least that isn't too hard.
    Glad to hear Miguel is a celebrity now.
    Good luck to Miguel and Maria!
    Great update!

@meerkattime Me too, I knew she could keep it but liked adding that to the story.
    Thanks, I like having them do activities together.
    I hope so, although Eric is getting up there. Should be 88 next time I play. He is on normal lifespan since witches are.
    Yeah, it's not bad.
    It does look bad. I once had a plumbot I used mods to look like a Sim. Let's just say that looks weird when they turn their head backwards.
    Lol, she loves her music.
    Me too. She made it 91 days and was one of the Sims in the game the longest. Day 100 will be next update so she lived almost all of them. Kind of an original townie, although unborn at the start.
    Lol, that about sums it up. Probably be other bots that disappear as well.
    Nope, it's not lol. She has a mean trait chip in her inventory now though.

@Nikkei_Simmer Judy does look nice.

Page 3876

@king_of_simcity7 Nice fire going. I recognize that Sim, forgot his name though.
    Hope this second party goes well.
    Great update!
    Looks like the fires getting bigger.
    Simon always seems to get the bad things.
    At least he isn't the only one this time.
    Great update!
    Figured she'd get mad.
    Probably not long. Great update!

@Somearylala Glad you got Pets, it does add to the game.

@rubyskywalker Not sure, hope someone does know how to help you. Not too tech savvy on somethings.

@GraceyManor Hoping you can find the needed props. Looking forward to the story if it works out for you.

@carlystur03 Looking forward to it.
    Guess Cornelius didn't want too much.
    Apparently Alaina had a bad thought bubble, I see the red outline.
    Wow, ghostly night, lol
    That's funny, never saw the mail lady do that.
    Congrats on the birth of Flynn and the new pregnancy.
    Great update!

@Nikkei_Simmer And i think Meg would do that too
    Glad at least some of the SV townies are alive.
    Hopefully the radiation continues to clear up.
    Nice to see Erin made it.
    Great update!
    Yeah, Jack made a bad decision.
    Great update!

@bekkasan Lol, no it wasn't very graceful.
    Thanks, I'm glad she has it now. Maybe Egypt and France are in the future now.
    They do, some are longer than others. I remember one in China keeps winding around and around and around.
    Thank you, I enjoy anything that the family can do together.
    She did pretty well for herself. I'm not sure, but may be her biggest haul.
    Cute picture!

@emorrill Great pics of Damien!
    Was Darren the unborn child Claire has? If so, that's what Fawn was too.
    Claire does have good genes, it's why Fawn looked so good.
    That hair fits her well.
    Lol, that's funny that it was Jensen Ackles. I know him a bit, from Smallville mainly.
    Claire seems the type to dance on the bar. I've actually never had a Sim do it yet though.
    It seems winter is bad for snow in the game.
    Great update!
  • Options
    Jones Family update

QTssDgJ.jpg
    Had my first alien sighting last night. L4u Rn had to say hello to Ahilac, she'd never met an alien before.

LZzvj6l.jpg
    She invited Ahilac in to meet the family. Eric and Evan don't seemed fazed, they even talked to her. Ahilac left half her hotdog though as she wanted to go home.

40RV99P.jpg
    Eric went to the attic to work on his bot building skill. He reached level 9 and a bit towards ten but will need at least a life fruit or two to reach ten and get L4u Rn to Future Tech.

bBYCojm.jpg
    L4u Rn worked in the garden a bit in the morning. The third money tree is growing nicely, although fall is coming soon so it will go dormant.

fNARted.jpg
    Dwight is still working on his athletic skill. He is getting close to the top and should make it way before becoming an adult.

OJ1QpRs.jpg
    L4u Rn drove the kids to the grocery store to take a fishing class. This will help them in the heir competition. I'm going to play them tonight as I want the competition over before working on Ava's story.

PKIjJq3.jpg
    L4u just stayed outside and talked to a Wan descendant. I believe her father is Hank, making her an alternate reality half sister to Brittany Goddard who was Ava's youngest daughter.

5nYimgT.jpg
    The triplets also needed to work on painting, mainly just to have another skill to work on.

DdhGYve.jpg
    Melanie began working on another book, this one is called FrankenSim. It is the Sims version of Frankenstein, only with differences. I'm pretending it is a modern retelling of the story, mixed with Sims related things in it. (Occults, plumbots, that sort of thing.)

icG8Iwh.jpg
    Eric decided to try and upgrade L4u Rn and once again got a shock. Come on, girl, he's just trying to get you to Future Tech status. Geesh.

2XQXFsp.jpg
    The family then headed to the the Bistro for supper. I was going to send them to the park but it was raining, then let up at the last moment.

sTuiLA8.jpg
    But they didn't get peace for long as the full moon hit, transforming all but Eric into their werewolf formed.

***Playing the Jones until the competition for heir is over. They will then get a hiatus while I get Ava's first new update ready.
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    "...With Gears for Strength and Oil for Blood,
    We are Duty Bound to Serve...
    We stand our ground; deflect five five six,
    'cause we have no sensory nerves...

We are bulletproof and invincible,
    Except to tossed grenades.
    Our enemies flee like sheep 'fore wolves
    As with hot lead they are sprayed,
    In Foundries where we are built,
    we are taught to love our Corps.
    You'll tune out while we talk endlessly,
    Of Montezuma's Halls and Tripoli's Shores."

Yeah that's Marine Corps Plumbots for you... :mrgreen: You cany't shut 'em up.
    Screenshot-305.jpg
    Gunny Gyro and Sergeant Otis manning watch at the main entrance checkpoint.

Private Buckethed (Buckethead) is being built. Lance Corporal Chipset and Staff Sergeant Servo are next up and Corporal CAPSLOCK well...Gunnery Sergeant Gyro keeps telling him to shut up but he never listens.

The Marine Corps Plumbot Contingent to be created by Phil...in the Bot Building Lab underground.

Gunnery Sergeant Rusty Gyro
    Staff Sergeant Greecy Servo
    Sergeant Otis (no last name given)
    Corporal CAPS LOCK
    Lance Corporal Fried Chipset
    Private First Class Mal "Functioning Mother" Board
    Private Buck, I.T. Head
    Private Memory Sticks

Screenshot-306.jpg
    This one is Private Memory Sticks...HE was built with scrounged up parts...and isn't as hirsute as the other war-plumbots. He looks like a pile of sticks, is terminally confused and well...the teens pick on him. Michael Bachelor just learned how to detonate...so he likes to play mean pranks on Pte. Sticks by sticking a det pack to him and sending his arms and legs in different directions.
    Post edited by Nikkei_Simmer on
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    Nothing is going right with my new story I can’t get my first update to work and it’s vital for the story :(
  • Options
    carlystur03carlystur03 Posts: 435 Member
    Hey everybody. Going to do replies to comments first, then my gameplay updates as usual. :smile:

@bekkasan Yeah. There won't be nearly as much today. I wasn't taking that many shots this time. Yeah, I hope they do, too. I'll try to check on them with Connie, Delilah, or Tom every so often. By the way, Connie is up to 124 days old now. Argh! She won't die! :lol:

@Brandontaylor Yeah, Alaina was very tired at that point. That's the red outline you see. I don't quite understand the logic there. Why do ghosts come out at night when they're apparently just about worn out and showing these bad moodlets and stuff? I don't know.

Alrighty! Onto my updates. I don't have nearly as many today as yesterday.

The first shot is of Emily's second birth! Boy, girl, or twins?! Any guesses? I made her listen to kids music, watch the kids TV channel, and read the other pregnancy book.
    CeTjcb9.jpg
    Still only a single boy again! I've named this one simply Fred. At least his randomized traits were Genius and Excitable this time.
    3suoj8t.jpg
    Still waiting on birthing my female heir so here we go for try number 3 on the same night that Fred was born.
    gIOklwq.jpg
    The next night, Cornelius came back and messed with Fred in his crib as he was sleeping! Ugh! You don't mess with a sleeping baby, Cornelius! Apparently, he didn't think of that in time.
    gQZxN2X.jpg
    4tXRJyJ.jpg
    So, this is Flynn after he aged up to a toddler.
    ySeQQTn.jpg
    The next day, Emily discovered she was pregnant for the third time and took Flynn out to the library so he could read all the skill-building toddler books while I had her learn some more recipes since she's going to be my one heir that'll be a chef.
    fOSiu5w.jpg
    YDEXobL.jpg
    After they came home, I had Emily work on teaching Flynn to walk until she started getting tired and they were in the front room at the time.
    2zNoGUT.jpg
    I had Delilah finish teaching him to walk while I sent Emily to bed since it was already about 5 am and Delilah was awake by then.
    3xUPi1X.jpg

Okay. That's all I've got. I did go ahead and make the kitchen table change-up and it seems to work better so far. We'll see how this goes when the kids age up to the child stage and I need more chairs again.
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    Alrighty, I finally got enough to start.

Screenshot-2.jpg
    "Stop playing with the radio." Mariah shouted at her husband."Relax,
    Mariah, we need some good music." Brian and Mariah were coming home
    from a family reunion with their 10 yr old son, Peter in the backseat.It was a
    long drive and the family were getting restless."Yeah Mum! Let dad put music
    on! I'm bored." Brian started fiddling with the radio again..With everyone's attention
    on the radio, not one of them noticed the drunk driver crossing the line, right into their
    lane."Brian! Look out." It was too late, the drunk slammed into the Morris's car, sending
    the truck spiraling out of control.It landed in a tree.The radio stopped on the song "Don't laugh at me."
    Radio: I lost my wife and little boy someone cross that yellow line, the day we laid them in the ground
    was the day I lost my mind.

Screenshot-3.jpg
    Not one member of the family were wearing their seatbelts.Young
    Peter was killed on impact.Mariah and Brian were knocked unconcious, and were
    rushed to Mesa Grande Memorial, Mariah succumbed to her injuries a few hours later,Brian
    survived...but he to, had to pay a price.He lost his vision in the accident...

6 months later...
    Screenshot-4.jpg
    Brian Still mourned the loss of his young son and Wife.His service dog,
    Bella stood by his side at the grave, she too mourned the loss of two young lives.
    Brian: Come Bella, lets go home.I have to see if I can find an in-home nurse at reasonable
    prices.
    Due to his disability, Brian had to quit the force with the Mesa Grande Police Department.
    He was struggling to make ends meet, but needed someone who could help him get around
    to appointments and such.

Screenshot-6.jpg
    The two made their way home, while summer storms were rolling in.

the song playing on the radio: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVjbo8dW9c8
  • Options
    @Brandontaylor Thanks for the comments :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    @emorrill Nice update with Claire Ursine :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    edited May 2020
    @emorrill

Wonderful update, I love the save with Claire, she's a lazy mom who loves to go
    out clubbing poor Eddy.
    I love that he's so good with the children.
    I love Damien's smile.

@meerkattime

Thank you so much for the comments.

@Brandontaylor

Thank you

Here are a few screenshots I took with Damien and his girlfriend from the book which I created.

zoYbKqx.jpg

MAB72j7.jpg

HEk79tQ.jpg

• Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    Random savegame

I have a random savegame going on with my sim Winter, she's at her first week of
    university.

VW2CDlK.jpg

Waking up in the morning to prepare for going to class.

FNU95Au.jpg

KF6IJRU.jpg

The class must be boring.

QZ3WdLa.jpg

Or a very boring teacher.

VzD02uk.jpg

Not much to see here

That was all that happened

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights