May 23rd - It's time for a new Laundry List! You can read more on what's coming next here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CURRENT DD (DAILY DEAL) ROTATION & SALES HELP: STARTED SEPTEMBER 22ND

Comments

• Options
    njwilson1986njwilson1986 Posts: 629 Member
    ehl451 wrote: »
    > @njwilson1986 said:
    > Yay I got the amore venue 1 less venue to worry about almost there my question is what is the best way to go about finding how many individual items are left for me to get. Not looking forward to that task

You could try to sort the DD spreadsheet by Set which will tell you what DD items are in those sets.

I'm good on the sets only 3 sets left for me to get, my problem are the ones that aren't apart of a set lol why the didn't just Make everything apart of set.
    I own the store YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    trithonetrithone Posts: 1,406 Member
    Fenrys wrote: »
    Less than 30 minutes left, but 44% claimed. That's probably not too bad. I don't need the next couple deals (already own), so I'm keeping my eyes peeled for Homecoming.

Edit: Ewww. I just did the math, and Homecoming appears at 5am-ish for me. Blargh. Well, looks like I'll either be pulling an all-nighter or setting an alarm.

Do you have a wishlist? I couldn't find it and I wanted to help you out with your Homecoming CYS.
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

• Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,377 Member
    @trithone Fenrys is Jaedian in the store.

@RaeNic You're welcome! Hope you're enjoying Sunlit Tides! There's some really gorgeous sims there.
  • Options
    trithonetrithone Posts: 1,406 Member
    ZeeGee wrote: »
    @trithone Fenrys is Jaedian in the store.

Ahh! Thank you, @ZeeGee.
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

• Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,333 Member
    Thank you @mothersuperior2 for The Flyer outfit... :) I will have to install it to my game at a later date as my hard drive has upped and died on me... :( So for the time being, I will be lurking around the forums and replying to any threads or posts on my Nook tablet.
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    trithone wrote: »
    Fenrys wrote: »
    Well, the game was a bust (they lost), and I might have to cancel my plans for tomorrow to go to the doctor because I did something to my knee, and I got charged for Imperial Bedroom Zen when it showed up without a purchase price so I clicked it to make sure it'd be in my history...

But the post-game fireworks were still pretty awesome. And I now have ST.

Ah, well. Always look on the bright side, am I right?

I've had that happen before (been charged for something that should have been free). I opened a Customer Service chat and was able to get them to give me the sp back. Took a bit...lots of explanation and then they told me they would return the points "this once" as a "courtesy," but I got the points back so...small bit of rudeness and my frustration aside it was worth the effort.

I hate when they do that... well not give money back... but it schould NOT be that hard....

thats why I started takeing a screen shot showing 3 main ting
    1) my sim point balance
    2) time stamp
    3) that it says free/downloade

after I did that the 1 time it did go wrong... well it got made right very fast... I called, said I could send the picture if needed, he said no need I transfere the points now.... with checking (but not waiting in line) I think it took less than 10 minuts.

🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    Taw3001Taw3001 Posts: 344 Member
    I am happy to announce that with the SimPoint collected and @J8K9 asking me to re-gift their SimPoint winnings. I have accumulated enough point for 10 more winners (shown below). @izaap still waiting to know what you would like.
    1. @2uise
    2. @arqmoderno
    3. @Dimon6579
    4. @gnlovew
    5. @lisasc360
    6. @Nonsequitorian
    7. @RaeNic
    8. @robovegan
    9. @Tumelonc123
    10. @Vgryphon

You each can choose up to 1900 SimPoints from item/items in your list to be gifted.
  • Options
    gnlovewgnlovew Posts: 900 Member
    @Taw3001, thank you so much! So exciting! :smiley:

@Teegers, thank you so much for the cool rug! It will go perfectly in a build I'm working on. :grin:
  • Options
    VGryphonVGryphon Posts: 1,310 Member
    @Taw3001, thank you so much! You have made my day brighter. Now I don't feel angry at all the ads that I've played today that aren't giving out points.
    I do not have a wishlist as I now officially own the store. I have a thank you thread. Here is my Sims 3 page. My top 5 list can be found here (it is empty).
    XmKUks3.jpg
    Click here to request a signature banner.
  • Options
    Taw3001Taw3001 Posts: 344 Member
    VGryphon wrote: »
    @Taw3001, thank you so much! You have made my day brighter. Now I don't feel angry at all the ads that I've played today that aren't giving out points.
    Ad point can take up to 24 hours to appear, I still am waiting for some of mine.

• Options
    Thank you @Taw3001 for your kindness. I will let you know what I pick out.... :)
  • Options
    arqmodernoarqmoderno Posts: 174 Member
    "Oh, man... that's crazy" !!! Thank you very much @Taw3001 !!! How nice!!! :smiley:
  • Options
  • Options
    Elf67Elf67 Posts: 1,198 Member
    I am getting mostly the blasted broken ads. Most of them I get the points eventually with the work around described earlier, but some don't work no matter what you do.
  • Options
    IrisGoddessIrisGoddess Posts: 122 Member
    What a day. A nail not only punctured my tire but split the dang thing. Lots of money for all new tires. I got the Last Venue of Amore though! I think I deserve some TS3 time!! :)
    My Wish List store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=IrisGoddess
    Currently working on Muse Luxury and Tutor of Tudors.
  • Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 5,004 Member
    Teegers wrote: »
    Yay I got the amore venue 1 less venue to worry about almost there my question is what is the best way to go about finding how many individual items are left for me to get. Not looking forward to that task
    To find the individual items, I ended up searching the entire store list - Go to search and search the store for *, which should bring up everything (except maybe the Braids and Pigtails hairstyle). Then just add each individual item to your wishlist.

^ This.

After reading @njwilson1986 post, I thought it may be helpful to add an individual items tab on the spreadsheet that lists only the individual items on the DD. After all, we have sheets for sets, venues and premium items.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    roboveganrobovegan Posts: 159 Member
    @Taw3001 Thank you so much for your generosity!
  • Options
    RaeNicRaeNic Posts: 767 Member
    @Taw3001 Oh wow! Thank you so much! I'll get back to you in just a bit with what I'd like! I just have to figure it out. ^_^

And @pangolin22 thank you so much for the smooth cruiser! Now my mommy and son sim can go cruising the beach together. :)
  • Options
    mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    @Me1620 Thanks for listing the individual items, very useful, I don't see the Braids and Pigtails hairstyle, and can't remember if Kevin's Undergarments are part of a set? Thanks for all you do B)
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • Options
    despina53despina53 Posts: 1,654 Member
    @mothersuperior2 - Braids and Pigtails is one of those 'hidden' items. You can't find it anywhere on the store pages. I know someone earlier in this thread ( 100's of pages back so I'm not looking for it ) posted a link for it. And Kevin's Undergarments are not part of a set :)
    Call me Dee :p
    Proud member of the "Own The Store Club"
  • Options
    ehl451ehl451 Posts: 38 Member
    edited May 2015
    > @despina53 said:
    > mothersuperior2 - Braids and Pigtails is one of those 'hidden' items. You can't find it anywhere on the store pages. I know someone earlier in this thread ( 100's of pages back so I'm not looking for it ) posted a link for it. And Kevin's Undergarments are not part of a set :)

I got Kevin's Undergarments on MMAO.

sims3://download/?ofbId=OFB-SIM3:16516 Braids and Pigtails

Also ciane's thread "SPREADSHEET/LINKS - REINSTALL/TRACK STORE STUFF UPDATE" has a list of all of the store sets and individual items.
  • Options
    simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    @njwilson1986 Here's a link I found on an old thread that I used for my Wish List and to keep track of the individual store items: forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/591802.page I'm also using it right now to download the items to my new computer. Very handy because it has the direct link so you don't have to copy and paste it like Ciane's :)
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
  • Options
    jbsquared2000jbsquared2000 Posts: 895 Member
    simgeek79 wrote: »
    @njwilson1986 Here's a link I found on an old thread that I used for my Wish List and to keep track of the individual store items: forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/591802.page I'm also using it right now to download the items to my new computer. Very handy because it has the direct link so you don't have to copy and paste it like Ciane's :)

Thank you so much! I was also looking for an easy way to find all of these set-less items. This list is perfect, especially having the links already included. And wow - I didn't realize there were so many of these!!
    Here, among friends, you can call me Jewels (or Julie).
    My not very profound or life-altering signature quote: Life is short, so laugh often - it will make your children nervous. B)

My thread of Sincere Thanks
    No more wishlist for me! It disappeared in a poof of gift-giving smoke!
  • Options
    simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    You're welcome @jbsquared2000 there are a lot and some of them are, using my daughter's word "hideous" I'm downloading them as I type this - I'm almost finished the "H" ones. I plan to download them all but don't want to put all of them in my game so I'm renaming their DC Cache files to start with the word "Ugly" this way I can find them later and not include them in my game's DC Cache folder. It's hard enough sorting through all the store content and game content, who needs stuff I'll probably never use?!
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
  • Options
    jbsquared2000jbsquared2000 Posts: 895 Member
    simgeek79 wrote: »
    You're welcome @jbsquared2000 there are a lot and some of them are, using my daughter's word "hideous" I'm downloading them as I type this - I'm almost finished the "H" ones. I plan to download them all but don't want to put all of them in my game so I'm renaming their DC Cache files to start with the word "Ugly" this way I can find them later and not include them in my game's DC Cache folder. It's hard enough sorting through all the store content and game content, who needs stuff I'll probably never use?!

I'm afraid I have to agree with your daughter on quite a few of them! It pains me to download them, just to have them - but I guess I may need that one fashion-challenged Sim for something or other, and I'll be ready when I do! :smiley:
    Here, among friends, you can call me Jewels (or Julie).
    My not very profound or life-altering signature quote: Life is short, so laugh often - it will make your children nervous. B)

My thread of Sincere Thanks
    No more wishlist for me! It disappeared in a poof of gift-giving smoke!
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top