Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CURRENT DD (DAILY DEAL) ROTATION & SALES HELP: STARTED SEPTEMBER 22ND

Comments

• Options
    JennaIsGhostJennaIsGhost Posts: 1,209 Member
    Fenrys wrote: »
    @JennaIsGhost Wow, that's an awesome looking coloring book. I'm jealous! I think the last coloring book I got to play with was when I babysat a friend's child, and it was My Little Pony. You're never too old for coloring, though!
    Neeever too old. I was meaning to get some coloring books just to have something to do and I find coloring a stress reliever. When I saw this coloring book and the other one the author made before it I was like I neeeeed this! and he took the opportunity to order me one without me knowing. I looked at him and said "Oh my gosh, you actually listen to the things I like." haha!
    a.k.a. Jenna, in case the username didn't give it away. ;P
    MyPage
    I own the whole store!!
    "Color Simmons, cooooolloor!"
    ezgifcom-resize.gif
    Gif from Rub Some Bacon on It
  • Options
    FenrysFenrys Posts: 50 Member
    > @JennaIsGhost said:
    > Neeever too old. I was meaning to get some coloring books just to have something to do and I find coloring a stress reliever. When I saw this coloring book and the other one the author made before it I was like I neeeeed this! and he took the opportunity to order me one without me knowing. I looked at him and said "Oh my gosh, you actually listen to the things I like." haha!

He sounds like a keeper! I need to find someone like that, willing to spoil me will all kinds of geeky little surprises, haha.
    Wishlist | Studio

YAAASSS, I can finally have a signature! <3
  • Options
    jbsquared2000jbsquared2000 Posts: 895 Member
    Neeever too old. I was meaning to get some coloring books just to have something to do and I find coloring a stress reliever. When I saw this coloring book and the other one the author made before it I was like I neeeeed this! and he took the opportunity to order me one without me knowing. I looked at him and said "Oh my gosh, you actually listen to the things I like." haha!

Yes, definitely a stress reliever! I used to love coloring with my son when he was little, and then found myself hijacking his coloring books when he went to bed. Your boyfriend sounds like a great guy! :)
    Here, among friends, you can call me Jewels (or Julie).
    My not very profound or life-altering signature quote: Life is short, so laugh often - it will make your children nervous. B)

My thread of Sincere Thanks
    No more wishlist for me! It disappeared in a poof of gift-giving smoke!
  • Options
    JennaIsGhostJennaIsGhost Posts: 1,209 Member
    Fenrys wrote: »
    > @JennaIsGhost said:
    > Neeever too old. I was meaning to get some coloring books just to have something to do and I find coloring a stress reliever. When I saw this coloring book and the other one the author made before it I was like I neeeeed this! and he took the opportunity to order me one without me knowing. I looked at him and said "Oh my gosh, you actually listen to the things I like." haha!

He sounds like a keeper! I need to find someone like that, willing to spoil me will all kinds of geeky little surprises, haha.
    I'm always telling him no when he wants to buy me something because I always feel bad about him spending money on me and I have to sneak buying him stuff because he won't let me even pay for his drink at the gas station. Lol! Guys are weird sometimes. :p

Yes, definitely a stress reliever! I used to love coloring with my son when he was little, and then found myself hijacking his coloring books when he went to bed. Your boyfriend sounds like a great guy! :)
    I remember back in high school I took a coloring book to school and people definitely gave me some weird looks. Wish I would've had this coloring book in high school, would've been perfect for when I had nothing to do.
    a.k.a. Jenna, in case the username didn't give it away. ;P
    MyPage
    I own the whole store!!
    "Color Simmons, cooooolloor!"
    ezgifcom-resize.gif
    Gif from Rub Some Bacon on It
  • Options
    angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    5W33TH34RT wrote: »
    Only 3 days left! Will the same DD list really start over again?
    When this list started we were told it was going to be the last DD list, so yes it will keep rotating till they decide no more DD.
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    Elf67Elf67 Posts: 1,198 Member
    I still like to color. I love the Creative Haven line from Dover Publications, even though a lot of them have a little too much detail for me to handle!
  • Options
    gnlovewgnlovew Posts: 900 Member
    @JennaIsGhost, so happy to see you again!!! :grin: Glad to hear you've been busy with pleasant things. :smile: (work may not be technically pleasant, but there are worse things :wink: ) Your coloring book looks beautiful! I suspect a lot of us still enjoy coloring, just like we enjoy creating buildings and sims, it's all creative! :smiley: Also, I saw a "Secret Garden" coloring book on that link. Oh.My.Gosh!!! :lol: Anyway, happy you're here! :heart:
  • Options
    rionismynamerionismyname Posts: 1,154 Member
    @scillakees and @anettesb thank you for the gifts also thank you to @mothersuperior2 for the gift congrats on owning the store
    I'm a lover not a fighter. I'm a reader not a writer sorry for bad penmanship
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • Options
    stephenhamburgstephenhamburg Posts: 315 Member
    Thank you @KittyKat8103 for the gifts, very much appreciated, I hope you all have a pleasant Sunday.

I'm very impatiently waiting for Wednesday's daily deals, the daily deal could/should have already started again by then and I can snap up Homecoming.
    Happy simming to all simmers.

wishlist free since 10th June 2015
  • Options
    IrisGoddessIrisGoddess Posts: 122 Member
    Good morning, Daily Deal People! I've been up baking cupcakes for two Memorial Day parties I'm going to and my house smells fantastic. Adding to my great mood are some good MMAO deals that came up and being able to snag DD that I don't own. What a fabulous day so far! I hope everyone has a great day!
    My Wish List store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=IrisGoddess
    Currently working on Muse Luxury and Tutor of Tudors.
  • Options
    arqmodernoarqmoderno Posts: 174 Member
    edited May 2015
    Wow, @KittyKat8103 , now you're competing for the most beautiful dresses! :smiley: Thak you very much, they are lovely !!!

@stephenhamburg I'm waiting for homecoming as well, which I hope will be for free, thanks to the gifts of some friends around here... :smiley:
    so, wednesday, hã ?! good!!
  • Options
    stephenhamburgstephenhamburg Posts: 315 Member
    edited May 2015
    For me it will be 10:19 in the morning on the 27th May, in Portugal 09:19. I'll be pleased when date Night comes as well, I always get those items offered on MMAO, according to Elianamore's calculator I will get it on the 19 June for 2 simpoints, I'm presuming it will be rounded down.
    The fourth rotation, I'm also assuming we get one, will be my last (active) rotation, there's very little left on there for me to snap up. My hopes lie with the Sales page for a few sets, all of which are budgeted for.

After all the excitment yesterday with eurovision :smiley: well done Sweden! OK I wanted Australia to win, because how cool would that have been to have next years Eurovision Song Contest in Australia. It would have been a once in a lifetime. I would have been looking for tickets already, but then again, I've always wanted to go to Sweden :smiley: Now I'm going to get some installing in today and then some playing in the folder with my games in.

edit: grammar/spelling tzt added some words
    Happy simming to all simmers.

wishlist free since 10th June 2015
  • Options
    KittyKat8103KittyKat8103 Posts: 873 Member
    You're very welcome @stephenhamburg and @arqmoderno :smiley:
    You may call me Danielle or KittyKat, whichever you prefer, I like them both :P
    My Page - My Studio - My Sims 3 FB Page
    2zxozcx.png
  • Options
    arqmodernoarqmoderno Posts: 174 Member
    Hey, @stephenhamburg , you went to chec the correct time for me!! How nice!! Thank you very much !!!!
  • Options
    gnlovewgnlovew Posts: 900 Member
    Thank you @ciane for the door and chair! That future stuff can be confusing :smiley: I guess I'll see whether it's really a door. I have a gate that looks similar to that, I have no idea how to use it! :grin: Thank you!!
  • Options
    trithonetrithone Posts: 1,406 Member
    edited May 2015
    33 hours and the list should repeat. If you've been waiting for the Last Venue of Amore to come back around, get ready! It should be up on Tuesday/Wednesday depending upon where you are in the world.

Also, Sunlit Tides one and only appearance is coming up in 22 hours.

Edit: Fixed my time math, which was wildly inaccurate. I am a musician. I only have to count to 4. :)
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

• Options
    DevalaousDevalaous Posts: 1,286 Member
    Wow. I get caught up in crunchtime at work, check on this place and find this? You lot are awesome.
    Rebuilding Sims 2 inside Sims 3 one lot and sim at a time.

See my Sims 3 studio for latest progress.
  • Options
    njwilson1986njwilson1986 Posts: 629 Member
    Hey everyone stopping by to share my completed lot nice family home stop by and check it out on the exchange any feedback is welcomed >_<
    screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg
    I own the store YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,381 Member
    @JennalsGhost Those coloring books are gorgeous, they're also sold out!

SEVEN HOURS TIL SUNLIT TIDES, SO PSYCHED!!

And a question, if you gift a friend a daily deal do you get the daily deal price? I've googled this and evidently you could, but then you couldn't. What is the status now?
  • Options
    Taw3001Taw3001 Posts: 344 Member
    edited May 2015
    ZeeGee wrote: »
    @JennalsGhost Those coloring books are gorgeous, they're also sold out!

And a question, if you gift a friend a daily deal do you get the daily deal price? I've googled this and evidently you could, but then you couldn't. What is the status now?

Things that are on sale or currently on the DD page can not be gifted. All gifted items are at full price.
  • Options
    Taw3001 wrote: »
    Things that are on sale or currently on the DD page can not be gifted.

Wow, that's harsh. Thanks for answering.

• Options
    Taw3001Taw3001 Posts: 344 Member
    Taw3001 wrote: »
    Things that are on sale or currently on the DD page can not be gifted.

Wow, that's harsh. Thanks for answering.

You're welcome. I learn that from my own gifting.
  • Options
    ehl451ehl451 Posts: 38 Member
    > @ZeeGee said:
    > Taw3001 wrote: »
    >
    > Things that are on sale or currently on the DD page can not be gifted.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Wow, that's harsh. Thanks for answering.

I believe you can gift items that are on the weekly sales page and get the discounted price for them.
  • Options
    Thanks @ehl451. I was hoping to get Sunlit Tides for a friend too but don't have enough points to pay full price. :# Grrrrr.
  • Options
    RaeNicRaeNic Posts: 767 Member
    Omg, I'm so excited too! XD haha

Hope everyone is having a great Monday! Also, I wanted to thank @mothersuperior2 and @stephenhamburg for the gifts! ^_^ Sorry for the lateness. <3
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top