Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CURRENT DD (DAILY DEAL) ROTATION & SALES HELP: STARTED SEPTEMBER 22ND

Comments

• Options
    FenrysFenrys Posts: 50 Member
    I'll be buying Sunlit Tides from my phone, since I'll be out at a baseball game for the rest of the day.

Thank goodness for unlimited data! Woooo!
    Wishlist | Studio

YAAASSS, I can finally have a signature! <3
  • Options
    stephenhamburgstephenhamburg Posts: 315 Member
    My pleasure @RaeNic , and I want to thank @ZeeGee for the gift :smile:

Good luck with Sunlit Tides, it's a beautiful world :wink:
    Happy simming to all simmers.

wishlist free since 10th June 2015
  • Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,377 Member
    Fenrys wrote: »
    I'll be buying Sunlit Tides from my phone

Thank goodness for phones! I do that from work. For some lousy reason our work computers have the Sims 3 site blocked as a gaming site. The NERVE!
  • Options
    You're welcome @stephenhamburg :D
  • Options
    gnlovewgnlovew Posts: 900 Member
    I'll be buying Sunlit Tides from my phone, since I'll be out at a baseball game for the rest of the day.

Thank goodness for unlimited data! Woooo!

Baseball games, best way ever to spend the day :smiley: I hope you have a great time!!

@ZeeGee, thank you so much for the trench coat (my sims will look so much cooler in the winter now :grin: ), and the hair! That let me get Jazz Age Wear and Living for 30sp! It's the bees knees! :lol:

I hope everyone has an amazing Memorial Day!!
  • Options
    You're welcome @gnlovew :*
  • Options
    VGryphonVGryphon Posts: 1,310 Member
    ehl451 wrote: »
    > @ZeeGee said:
    > Taw3001 wrote: »
    >
    > Things that are on sale or currently on the DD page can not be gifted.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Wow, that's harsh. Thanks for answering.

I believe you can gift items that are on the weekly sales page and get the discounted price for them.
    I've tried. It didn't work. No gift button.
    I do not have a wishlist as I now officially own the store. I have a thank you thread. Here is my Sims 3 page. My top 5 list can be found here (it is empty).
    XmKUks3.jpg
    Click here to request a signature banner.
  • Options
    VGryphon wrote: »
    I've tried. It didn't work. No gift button.

Doesn't make sense, but nothing we can do about it. :(

On another note, ONE HOUR AND 45 MINUTES!! And then y'all won't be seeing me for awhile :P

• Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited May 2015
    Hey everyone stopping by to share my completed lot nice family home stop by and check it out on the exchange any feedback is welcomed >_<
    screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

nice building

have you made a furnised version? I love to see your vision of how it look furnished for a family.
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    RaeNicRaeNic Posts: 767 Member
    edited May 2015
    @ZeeGee Thank you for the hair! It's perfect for my sims to roam the beach with. Which they will be doing forthwith now that I just bought Sunlit Tides! XD Have fun playing in your shiny new beach world, as well!

Just wanted to add that I'm extra excited because Sunlit Tides was my last gift-able world! Just 3 more to go and I own 'em allllll! hehe
  • Options
    Congratulations to everyone that got Sunlit Tides. You still have a little over 1 hour, 20 minutes from this post to get it. If you don't have this world yet, pick up this deal now for 1,127 sp and pick up Daily Deal # 690 - Serenity Retreat for 513 sp (next up July 23rd). So for 1,640 points, you get a gold world that regularly goes for 3,524 sp or 46% off!
    I do not have a wishlist as I now officially own the store. I have a thank you thread. Here is my Sims 3 page. My top 5 list can be found here (it is empty).
    XmKUks3.jpg
  • Options
    angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    I think I read here somewere that if the item you want to gift is on sale it has to be at the top of the persons Wishlist (top 3 or something) in order for it to be able to be gifted. This was only for the sale page and not the DD.
    This could be totally wrong but I seem to remember someone asking someone else to move an item up their Wishlist so that it could be gifted right away.
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    CogitotoroCogitotoro Posts: 1,401 Member
    Hey everybody, Happy almost-too-late Memorial Day to all my friends in the U.S. Many thanks to all of you or your loved ones who have been in service.

I spent my day at a Lord of the Rings marathon! All three movies, extended editions, in a row. We were there for 12 1/2 hours!!! My daughter is a big fan - she wore a cloak and long dress and everything - and had never gotten to see them on the big screen, so this was really exciting. And my husband and I just had our 16th wedding anniversary, so it was our anniversary treat to ourselves. Now I'm exhausted, though. 'Night, all!

Congrats to those who just got ST, by the way!
    Cogitotoro, aka Ashley
    siggy3_zpsaaab9c22.jpg
    No wishlist for me!
  • Options
    Well, the game was a bust (they lost), and I might have to cancel my plans for tomorrow to go to the doctor because I did something to my knee, and I got charged for Imperial Bedroom Zen when it showed up without a purchase price so I clicked it to make sure it'd be in my history...

But the post-game fireworks were still pretty awesome. And I now have ST.

Ah, well. Always look on the bright side, am I right?
    Wishlist | Studio

• Options
    stephenhamburgstephenhamburg Posts: 315 Member
    It looks as though we will get another rotation, Vineyard Villa Furnishings is in the Upcoming Sales list again.

@WaterHornet thank you for the Baker Boy hat :smile:
    Happy simming to all simmers.

wishlist free since 10th June 2015
  • Options
    simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    42 minutes to the next rotation! Congrats to all of those who got Sunlit Tides and hope all who have been waiting for the Last Venue of Amore get it...such a long wait! Have a great day everyone :kissing_heart:
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
  • Options
    trithonetrithone Posts: 1,406 Member
    Well, the game was a bust (they lost), and I might have to cancel my plans for tomorrow to go to the doctor because I did something to my knee, and I got charged for Imperial Bedroom Zen when it showed up without a purchase price so I clicked it to make sure it'd be in my history...

But the post-game fireworks were still pretty awesome. And I now have ST.

Ah, well. Always look on the bright side, am I right?

I've had that happen before (been charged for something that should have been free). I opened a Customer Service chat and was able to get them to give me the sp back. Took a bit...lots of explanation and then they told me they would return the points "this once" as a "courtesy," but I got the points back so...small bit of rudeness and my frustration aside it was worth the effort.
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

• Options
    trithonetrithone Posts: 1,406 Member
    32 minutes to the repeat. I keep reminding myself that #1 (Vineyard Villa) is the one we have to watch since it is still on the old % system and can, actually sell out. It hasn't done so in any of its turns, but it could...
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

• Options
    CogitotoroCogitotoro Posts: 1,401 Member
    It's always fun to see Vineyard Villa come up, because it doesn't have the new infinite availability, so a bunch of it sells out. Reminds me of the old exciting days.
    Cogitotoro, aka Ashley
    siggy3_zpsaaab9c22.jpg
    No wishlist for me!
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Less than 30 minutes left, but 44% claimed. That's probably not too bad. I don't need the next couple deals (already own), so I'm keeping my eyes peeled for Homecoming.

Edit: Ewww. I just did the math, and Homecoming appears at 5am-ish for me. Blargh. Well, looks like I'll either be pulling an all-nighter or setting an alarm.
    Wishlist | Studio

• Options
    angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    @Fenrys what is this math you speak of? :smiley: Check out the DD spreadsheet if you haven't already.
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    njwilson1986njwilson1986 Posts: 629 Member
    Yay I got the amore venue 1 less venue to worry about almost there my question is what is the best way to go about finding how many individual items are left for me to get. Not looking forward to that task
    I own the store YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    ehl451ehl451 Posts: 38 Member
    > @njwilson1986 said:
    > Yay I got the amore venue 1 less venue to worry about almost there my question is what is the best way to go about finding how many individual items are left for me to get. Not looking forward to that task

You could try to sort the DD spreadsheet by Set which will tell you what DD items are in those sets.
  • Options
    TeegersTeegers Posts: 816 Member
    Yay I got the amore venue 1 less venue to worry about almost there my question is what is the best way to go about finding how many individual items are left for me to get. Not looking forward to that task

To find the individual items, I ended up searching the entire store list - Go to search and search the store for *, which should bring up everything (except maybe the Braids and Pigtails hairstyle). Then just add each individual item to your wishlist.
    Hi, I'm Te-ge (pronounced TG)
    Origin ID: Teegers1
    Steam: Teegers
  • Options
    ehl451 wrote: »
    > @njwilson1986 said:
    > Yay I got the amore venue 1 less venue to worry about almost there my question is what is the best way to go about finding how many individual items are left for me to get. Not looking forward to that task

You could try to sort the DD spreadsheet by Set which will tell you what DD items are in those sets.
    There is already a page in that spreadsheet for that. :smiley:
    XmKUks3.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top