The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CURRENT DD (DAILY DEAL) ROTATION & SALES HELP: STARTED SEPTEMBER 22ND

Comments

• Options
    jbsquared2000jbsquared2000 Posts: 895 Member
    edited May 2015
    I'm trying to look anywhere but at the current DD where the Everyday - Cool Summer Nights is currently on sale, but not at its lowest price. *sitting on my hands so I won't buy it anyway, and trying to calculate how many days it will be until #778 comes around again* Ugh.

@lisasc360 - I didn't read far enough back when posting this initially. I am so sorry for your and your family's loss. I am wishing you and your family peace and comfort during this time.
    Post edited by jbsquared2000 on
    Here, among friends, you can call me Jewels (or Julie).
    My not very profound or life-altering signature quote: Life is short, so laugh often - it will make your children nervous. B)

My thread of Sincere Thanks
    No more wishlist for me! It disappeared in a poof of gift-giving smoke!
  • Options
    gnlovewgnlovew Posts: 900 Member
    edited May 2015
    @lisasc360, so sorry for your loss. Prayers for you and your family.

@Aaronsims, @angeljess26, and @mothersuperior2, thank you all (y'all :smiley: ) for the sweet gifts!! I'm sorry that they're still on my wishlist, still coping with internet issues. Looks like it will be down for at least another week. :cry: I'll check in as often as possible, and try to keep up. I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Happy simming folks! :heart:
  • Options
    TeegersTeegers Posts: 816 Member
    @gnlovew, I was hoping this meant that you were back. ((((hugs)))) Hopefully in a week it will be up and running, better than ever. You could spend the week creating some more sims and sim stories to share with us when you return. ;)

Hope you do get some time to sim while you're waiting. <3
    Hi, I'm Te-ge (pronounced TG)
    Origin ID: Teegers1
    Steam: Teegers
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @lisasc360 I'm sorry to hear about your families loss. Prayers for peace and solace for your loved ones.
  • Options
    TeegersTeegers Posts: 816 Member
    @lisasc360, I'm so sorry for your family's loss. ((((hugs))))
    Hi, I'm Te-ge (pronounced TG)
    Origin ID: Teegers1
    Steam: Teegers
  • Options
    wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
    So sorry to hear about your loss @lisasc360. Hugs
  • Options
    rnrameyrnramey Posts: 3,124 Member
    You and your family have my deepest condolences for your loss @lisasc360. It is hard to lose a parent and I hope your husband is doing OK.
    Call me Regina. My Page Proud member of the "Own the store" club! :D

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
    DAILY DEAL (DD) ROTATION AND SALES HELP
    CASCADES & DAILY DEALS- GETTING THE BEST BANG FOR YOUR SP
    FREE ITEMS FROM "THE SIMS 3 STORE"
  • Options
    CogitotoroCogitotoro Posts: 1,401 Member
    edited May 2015
    Yes, it's that time again. Presenting, in all its glory,

"Flush Me Maybe"

(can read while listening to the original)

You did a poo in my bowl
    Don't clean me that's how you roll
    I played for you, you a-hole
    And now you want my spray

You vomited on your knees
    Music and tunes for your pees
    I don't expect a huge 'please'
    But now you want my spray

Your stare was creepy
    Slackjawed, Kind of freaky
    Spellbound, at your pee pee
    Where you think you're looking, Simmy?

Hey you just wet in me
    And this is crazy
    I'm not your plumber
    So flush me maybe
    It's hard to deny
    You're just shady
    I'm not your plumber
    So flush me maybe

Hey you just wet in me
    And this is crazy
    I'm not your plumber
    So flush me maybe
    And all the other sims
    Would love to place me
    I'm not your plumber
    So flush me maybe

You took your time with the go,
    I have to now do a show
    You think I'm like a Van Gogh
    And now, you want my spray

I flush, and scour and scrub
    You stand there like a schlub
    I just want to clean up
    But you need my spray

Your stare was endless
    Transfixed, nearly senseless
    Bewitched, and relentless
    Where you think you're looking, Simmy?

Hey you just wet in me
    And this is crazy
    I'm not your plumber
    So flush me maybe
    It's hard to deny
    You're just shady
    I'm not your plumber
    So flush me maybe

Hey you just wet in me
    And this is crazy
    I'm not your plumber
    So flush me maybe
    And all the other sims
    Would love to place me
    I'm not your plumber
    So flush me maybe

Before you placed me on your lot
    I misted no hands
    I misted no hands
    I misted no, no hands

I misted no hands
    And you should owe me
    I misted no, no hands (hands, hands)

It's hard to deny
    You're just shady
    I'm not your plumber
    So flush me maybe
    Hey you just wet in me
    And this is crazy
    I'm not your plumber
    So flush me maybe
    And all the other sims
    Would love to place me
    I'm not your plumber
    So flush me maybe

I misted no hands
    I misted no hands
    I misted no, no hands

I misted no hands
    And you should owe me
    So flush me maybe
    Cogitotoro, aka Ashley
    siggy3_zpsaaab9c22.jpg
    No wishlist for me!
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,365 Member
    edited May 2015
    Thank you @Teegers , @wittanthony1 and @rnramey for you kind words... :)<3

Thank you @ZeeGee966 and @Cogitotoro for your gift and kind words in your message and @pangolin22 for your gift... :)<3 My Sims and I will love them... :)
    Post edited by lisasc360 on
  • Options
    NagyGinaNagyGina Posts: 833 Member
    *sneaks in*
    gnlovew wrote: »
    @NagyGina, gee whiz, thanks for your "revenge" :lol: , I'm so excited about Lunar Lakes
    @gnlovew , I just hope that your internet issues get all worked out soon, so you can enjoy LL and all your other other gifts, gadgets & gizmos! :D Big Hugs! <3

I still have not caught up yet... this thread flies! :dizzy::dizzy:

Big Pixel Hugs Everyone! <3
  • Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 5,009 Member
    @lisasc360 - I am so sorry to hear of the passing of your father-in-law. My heart goes out to you and your family during this difficult time.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    AlphaFFrogAlphaFFrog Posts: 1,250 Member
    @lisasc360 I am so sorry to hear of your family's loss :pensive: My thoughts are with you in this difficult time

@gnlovew Nooo :s Tell the internet I order it to fix it self :angry: There problem solved :sunglasses: That's how technology works right? :*

@NagyGina I honestly don't have a creation/exchange wishlist for your competition but I do have two creations ready and waiting to post when I'm allowed :) I can't wait to see what other people make <3 I want to post my creation abominations now :weary: But luckily patience like humility and consideration for @bekkasan welfare is one of my many awesome virtues B) Wait....that doesn't sound right :hushed:
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,365 Member
    Thank you @Me1620 and @AlphaFen for your kind words during this difficult times. And thank you so very, very much @Cogitotoro for all of the other gifts. My Sims and I will <3<3<3 them... :) This forum has some very nice and generous simmers ever... :)<3<3
  • Options
    IrisGoddessIrisGoddess Posts: 122 Member
    @Cogitotoro, that song is freaking hilarious!!!

I'm doing a happy dance. Lucky Palms came up on MMAO at an affordable price. Mine! I've been lax these past few days on watching DD. There were a bunch in a row I already had and forgot to check for yesterday. Oops. Back to keeping an eye on it though. I have Monday off for a personal day and some deals I'll be setting reminders for. :)
    My Wish List store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=IrisGoddess
    Currently working on Muse Luxury and Tutor of Tudors.
  • Options
    IrisGoddessIrisGoddess Posts: 122 Member
    Thank you so much for the wind chimes, @Cogitotoro! You're just too sweet!! :)
    My Wish List store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=IrisGoddess
    Currently working on Muse Luxury and Tutor of Tudors.
  • Options
    FenrysFenrys Posts: 50 Member
    This is my absolute favorite thread. I still don't always make the best-price purchases, but this definitely helps in deciding whether or not I can wait for it to appear again.
    Wishlist | Studio

YAAASSS, I can finally have a signature! <3
  • Options
    CogitotoroCogitotoro Posts: 1,401 Member
    Fenrys wrote: »
    This is my absolute favorite thread. I still don't always make the best-price purchases, but this definitely helps in deciding whether or not I can wait for it to appear again.

Hey, @Fenrys, welcome to the thread! Do you have a wishlist? Your username doesn't show up on the Store site...
    Cogitotoro, aka Ashley
    siggy3_zpsaaab9c22.jpg
    No wishlist for me!
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    @Cogitotoro Hey, Fenrys, welcome to the thread! Do you have a wishlist? Your username doesn't show up on the Store site...
    Hello! It actually didn't let me get the same username here as I had on TS3, for whatever reason...

But my wishlist can be searched under "Jaedian", since I can't post links or edit my signature.
    Wishlist | Studio

• Options
    stephenhamburgstephenhamburg Posts: 315 Member
    @lisasc360 my condolences for the loss of a loved one in your family.

Hello @Fenrys aka on the Sims 3 store as Jaedian :smile: welcome from delurking to our little corner of daily deal madness, much success, fun and happy simming.
    Happy simming to all simmers.

wishlist free since 10th June 2015
  • Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,381 Member
    @lisasc360 You're very welcome. :*

@Cogitotoro That is absolutely brilliant. I hope coffee doesn't stain cause I just spewed it all over my favorite shirt. :D
    @ZeeGee where are you? ;)

I'm always lurking nearby :p
    NagyGina wrote: »
    @ZeeGee , I know I was supposed to explain how we correlated the Uber Sani Sim Toilet flushing into hilarious humor, but I went too far back on the DD Rotation to Adrian's ( @ajaxpost ) finale as host, got a little too teary eyed :cry: , blissful memories though! :love: And poor @Ximph having to take over the longest list ever, to be followed up by not just a longer one, but the last. :cry: But anyway, @Cogitotoro wrote lots of potty humor (I believe lyrics too), so many posted pics of things we should not necessarily place on a porcelain throne, but can... and did! :p It just was always a way to break up the mundane fact that the Toilet was in rotation 3+ times (in most rotations), twice in row too, for that particular DD Rotation. And when we would get bummed out that those deals would time out, get Liamed, or just miss it entirely, we always had the Uber Sim Sani Toilet to flush our frustrations away! :lol:

I hate I missed out on all the fun, especially since getting a taste of it with the Call Me Maybe lyrics. I'm memorizing them now. I will never sing the original ones again. And if anyone asks I will casually reply "It's a simming thing." o:)

Now for important business:

@Maclarin1155 I had a wonderful surprise in my inbox this morning. Thank you so much for the Asian Fusion set! It's a beautiful set. I'm starting a new house with that theme just so I can use it!

And now to go public with my special thanks to @AlphaFen for the hilarious gift bombing messages, @gnlovew for the suit, @mothersuperior2 for the dresser, and @me1620 for the stockings.

Also @Teegers for the Carousel Collection! My sim family with 6 children are having a wonderful time with this venue!!

Y'ALL are so generous and it is so much appreciated.
  • Options
    despina53despina53 Posts: 1,654 Member
    @lisasc360 - So sorry to hear of your loss. Much love and comfort coming your way. Hugs -Dee
    Call me Dee :p
    Proud member of the "Own The Store Club"
  • Options
    @Cogitotoro , @stephenhamburg I just wanted to make sure I say thanks to both of you!

I fondly remember when I was really active on the Store forum a couple years ago. I've been getting back into playing TS3 again within the last month, and I'm wishing I'd never stopped. So, here's to sticking around!

- TS3 username "Jaedian"
    Wishlist | Studio

• Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 5,009 Member
    I fondly remember when I was really active on the Store forum a couple years ago. I've been getting back into playing TS3 again within the last month, and I'm wishing I'd never stopped. So, here's to sticking around!

@Fenrys - Welcome back. This is my favourite thread too which is why I have not left even though I own the store.

a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top