The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One more chicken lottery or more! 13cek, 40675672, Baxter_Milo, and MaryJos!

123457...Next

Comments

• Options
    priscapuppriscapup Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited April 2013
    Stinalina wrote:
    Congratulation to all the winners!

Ciane, so sweet of you to have the lotteries! I know the lotteries are over, but the set reminds me of all the chickens i had when i was a kid and later when I lived in Africa!

I don't have the pictures on this computer after my last one took a swim in coffee, but I had more than 20 chicks at a time, and they where just the cutest! yellow and black combo's running all over the garden, like small fluffy balls following their mothers :) Way to cute!!!

Maybe I should try to fiend my pictures.... would make me smile :)

Awwwww. would be so cute to see some pictures if you find any! :D
  • Options
    baxter_milobaxter_milo Posts: 1,877 Member
    edited April 2013
    priscapup wrote:
    She doesn't have a wishlist. But she said yesterday she didn't have them. So unless she was ninja attacked while I was sleeping could you please gift mine to mcrudd. http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/mcrudd That link will take you to her page.

Alright, taken care of! Perhaps she didn't put in on a wishlist in fear of someone gifting her right away? Anyway, she's got it now, even if it makes two! :twisted:

Mwahahaha.... double the Charles the Evil Chicken, can you imagine? :shock:

Thank you! and thank you for hosting!
    OMG! I could not imagine 2 Charles the evil chickens lol. I have pics in my memories of my sim and him arguing and fighting! LOL.
  • Options
    simseatcakesimseatcake Posts: 230 New Member
    edited April 2013
    Congrats to everyone who won.
  • Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,998 Member
    edited April 2013
    Stinalina wrote:
    Congratulation to all the winners!

Ciane, so sweet of you to have the lotteries! I know the lotteries are over, but the set reminds me of all the chickens i had when i was a kid and later when I lived in Africa!

I don't have the pictures on this computer after my last one took a swim in coffee, but I had more than 20 chicks at a time, and they where just the cutest! yellow and black combo's running all over the garden, like small fluffy balls following their mothers :) Way to cute!!!

Maybe I should try to fiend my pictures.... would make me smile :)

Oh yes, I agree. I would love to see the little yellow and black combos! And you lived in Africa! What an adventure!
  • Options
    illusieillusie Posts: 13,823 Member
    edited April 2013
    Congrats to all winners!

Thanks for hosting this {hugs}
  • Options
    romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    edited April 2013
  • Options
    r3mr3m Posts: 1,723 Member
    edited April 2013
    Congratulations to the winners! Have fun with those chicks :lol:
  • Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,998 Member
    edited April 2013
    Still waiting for most the winners to check in, I think.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I posted on their pages, but I am sure it is probably buried by now. I don't think it is on anyone's wishlist, I would hate to gift it to them if someone else already did. I would much rather they let me know if they have a friend they want it to go to.

I'll just check back in here and there. Feel free to poke me on my page after you post in here, also. :D
  • Options
    4067567240675672 Posts: 3,553 Member
    edited April 2013
    Oh my goodness! I can't believe that I've won!! YAY! I've been gifted this set by SweetZara.. So I'll come back in just a few seconds with my nomination! Mwaahahahahahah!!! :lol: :twisted: :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Thanks so much for hosting this! I can't believe it!

The set should be gifted to BambooEaterrr.

Thanks so much! Lots of hugs! <3

:mrgreen:
  • Options
    tinkknitztinkknitz Posts: 1,278 Member
    edited April 2013
    Congrats to the winners of the Chicken Set!

I wish I had seen this earlier, I have chicken stories. I lived three doors down from a neighbor couple who kept chickens. We bought our eggs from them. I loved going up there to play with the peeps, sure. But it was not all fun and games. There was a big axe next to a big old wooden block though....maybe that was the fate of chickens like Charles :shock:

Have fun with your coops everyone :mrgreen: .

What do I put for a signature once I have been gifted so much that I own The Store? anybody? Bueller?
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    40675672 wrote:

All done!! Thank you for getting back to me, and Congrats! Have fun with your chickens, and hope Bamboo does too! :D
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    You know, I live in a big City, and I buy fresh eggs from the guy who cuts my hair. He keeps chickens in his back yard. He made his own chicken coop! Nothing like fresh eggs! :D
  • Options
    SuttiPuttSuttiPutt Posts: 3,620 Member
    edited April 2013
    Congrdaulations to the winners. :D:mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Alright, MaryJos and 13cek, sorry, I took the choice away. But your entries did say that you wished the sets for yourselves, so.... they are awaiting you in your little gift boxes when you notice! Thank you for participating! I wish I could have given it to everyone, I loved the pictures and the little stories! :D
  • Options
    MaryJosMaryJos Posts: 4,935 Member
    edited April 2013
    priscapup wrote:
    Alright, MaryJos and 13cek, sorry, I took the choice away. But your entries did say that you wished the sets for yourselves, so.... they are awaiting you in your little gift boxes when you notice! Thank you for participating! I wish I could have given it to everyone, I loved the pictures and the little stories! :D

Thank you so much :) I will have so much fun with this :):):) It will remind me of grand-pa and when I was 4 !
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    MaryJos wrote:
    priscapup wrote:

Thank you so much :) I will have so much fun with this :):):) It will remind me of grand-pa and when I was 4 !

You are quite welcome! Have fun with the chickens, and have fun with the memories! :D
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    priscapup wrote:
    40675672 wrote:

All done!! Thank you for getting back to me, and Congrats! Have fun with your chickens, and hope Bamboo does too! :D

Thanks so much <3