The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One more chicken lottery or more! 13cek, 40675672, Baxter_Milo, and MaryJos!

Comments

• Options
    coolnebcoolneb Posts: 221
    edited April 2013
    Congrats to the winners!

• Options
    priscapuppriscapup Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited April 2013
    sdw4 wrote:
    Congrats to the winners! :)

I appreciate your picture couldn't show all of the people who entered.. But I didn't see my name in the list on page one, and my entry was on page 6.. :oops:

Oh well! Congrats again to the winners! :)

I'm so sorry, this is actually my fault. I had an unexpected death in the family, and imposed upon Ciane at extremely short notice to do this for me. Then I never thought to try to help her with anything, and she has been keeping up with all the lists... I could have at least gone back and checked names for her. I know she's always busy in so many things.

I checked, and I could be wrong, but I think there may have been 2 names left off. If it's alright, I'd like to run one more random winner from the list, with the 2 names added in, minus the current winners. So hold on there, you'll at least get a chance!

And even if I'm wrong... Hey, let's just give away another Country Livin' set, because we can, right? :mrgreen:
  • Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,998 Member
    edited April 2013
    sdw4 wrote:

I appreciate your picture couldn't show all of the people who entered.. But I didn't see my name in the list on page one, and my entry was on page 6.. :oops:

Uh oh, I am so sorry I missed you (and congrats on getting that job!) I do sometimes miss posts that drop in while I am typing. You'll see my response ended up on the top of the next page will yours dropped in a few minutes earlier (I am obviously slow and wordy) at the bottom of the page before. But I can make this up to you. ; }

Uh oh, who else did I miss? Feels really bad now. :oops:
  • Options
    NOXXINOXXI Posts: 2,728 Member
    edited April 2013
    priscapup wrote:
    sdw4 wrote:

I'm so sorry, this is actually my fault. I had an unexpected death in the family, and imposed upon Ciane at extremely short notice to do this for me. Then I never thought to try to help her with anything, and she has been keeping up with all the lists... I could have at least gone back and checked names for her. I know she's always busy in so many things.

I checked, and I could be wrong, but I think there may have been 2 names left off. If it's alright, I'd like to run one more random winner from the list, with the 2 names added in, minus the current winners. So hold on there, you'll at least get a chance!

And even if I'm wrong... Hey, let's just give away another Country Livin' set, because we can, right? :mrgreen:

Im so sorry for your loss, i hope your ok
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    ciane wrote:
    sdw4 wrote:

Uh oh, I am so sorry I missed you (and congrats on getting that job!) I do sometimes miss posts that drop in while I am typing. You'll see my response ended up on the top of the next page will yours dropped in a few minutes earlier (I am obviously slow and wordy) at the bottom of the page before. But I can make this up to you. ; }

Uh oh, who else did I miss? Feels really bad now. :oops:

Actually, that was me... you didn't miss anyone else. That was the only one.

So how about it? Feel like another draw? :twisted:
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I'll add sdw4 and run it again now.
  • Options
    JessabeansJessabeans Posts: 3,714 Member
    edited April 2013
    My condolences to you and your family Priscapup.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Okay another run has been done. (I am truly, truly sorry, sdw4. I will double and triple check from now on.)

And our final winner is MaryJos! Congrats!

Don't forget to add the set to your WLs or post a link to your friend's WL if gifting.

Love the toilet seat roosting, Steph!
  • Options
    sdw4sdw4 Posts: 2,967 New Member
    edited April 2013
    priscapup wrote:

It's completely fine sweetie honestly :)
    I'm so sorry for your loss too, I know that an unexpected loss can throw everything off balance and I hope everything gets better for you soon! *Hugs*
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    ciane wrote:
    Okay another run has been done. (I am truly, truly sorry, sdw4. I will double and triple check from now on.)

Don't forget to add the set to your WLs or post a link to your friend's WL if gifting.

Congrats MaryJos! :D
    And honestly don't worry about it Ciane! :)
    I know how stressful checking names and lists can be, when you have so many entrants! :)
    *Hugs*
  • Options
    PallystylePallystyle Posts: 2,415 Member
    edited April 2013
    Congrats to all the winners! Have fun with those chickens!

Thanks again for hosting this!!

My Sims 4 Creations= Click Here ;) Find me on origin at Pallystyle
    My Murkland Challenge Adventures: Click Here

• Options
    edited April 2013
    Thanks everyone. Things are a little off-balance right now, but this really helps.

Now, four sets to give away, yippee!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Awaiting further instructions. I shall check this thread frequently! :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    sdw4 wrote:
    ciane wrote:

Congrats MaryJos! :D
    And honestly don't worry about it Ciane! :)
    I know how stressful checking names and lists can be, when you have so many entrants! :)
    *Hugs*

Aw, thanks sdw
  • Options
    lydiad206lydiad206 Posts: 3,747 Member
    edited April 2013
    Congrats, winners! :D
    er0s4g.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    ciane wrote:

Aw, thanks sdw

No problem! :D
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I posted a little note on everyone's page except Baxter_Milo. I can't type on that page, have to be a friend. :cry:

If anyone can let Bax know, that would be great... but I'm sure I'll hear soon enough. :D
  • Options
    tigertotstigertots Posts: 1,865 Member
    edited April 2013
    Congrats to the winners - enjoy those chickens :mrgreen:
  • Options
    SuttiPuttSuttiPutt Posts: 3,620 Member
    edited April 2013
    Congradulations to the winners. :D
    Thanks for having the this.
  • Options
    NOXXINOXXI Posts: 2,728 Member
    edited April 2013
    priscapup wrote:
    I posted a little note on everyone's page except Baxter_Milo. I can't type on that page, have to be a friend. :cry:

If anyone can let Bax know, that would be great... but I'm sure I'll hear soon enough. :D

I dropped a message on her page, hopefully she'll spot it :)
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    NOXXI wrote:
    priscapup wrote:

I dropped a message on her page, hopefully she'll spot it :)

Thank you Noxxi! :-)
  • Options
    baxter_milobaxter_milo Posts: 1,877 Member
    edited April 2013
    I can't believe I won. Thank you! Going to post link in a sec as soon as my computer loads.
  • Options
    baxter_milobaxter_milo Posts: 1,877 Member
    edited April 2013
    She doesn't have a wishlist. But she said yesterday she didn't have them. So unless she was ninja attacked while I was sleeping could you please gift mine to mcrudd. http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/mcrudd That link will take you to her page.
  • Options
    LoreleyLeeLoreleyLee Posts: 1,384 Member
    edited April 2013
    Congratulations to the winners! :D:D
    ♥ Ellen approved ♥
    kibb_LL2_zps9ddc3f77.gif
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    She doesn't have a wishlist. But she said yesterday she didn't have them. So unless she was ninja attacked while I was sleeping could you please gift mine to mcrudd. http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/mcrudd That link will take you to her page.

Alright, taken care of! Perhaps she didn't put in on a wishlist in fear of someone gifting her right away? Anyway, she's got it now, even if it makes two! :twisted:

Mwahahaha.... double the Charles the Evil Chicken, can you imagine? :shock:
  • Options
    StinalinaStinalina Posts: 2,396 Member
    edited April 2013
    Congratulation to all the winners!

Ciane, so sweet of you to have the lotteries! I know the lotteries are over, but the set reminds me of all the chickens i had when i was a kid and later when I lived in Africa!

I don't have the pictures on this computer after my last one took a swim in coffee, but I had more than 20 chicks at a time, and they where just the cutest! yellow and black combo's running all over the garden, like small fluffy balls following their mothers :) Way to cute!!!

Maybe I should try to fiend my pictures.... would make me smile :)