Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

**TS3* Build-n-Share Challenge #236 **Empty Nest** **Due 31st March 2021**

Comments

• Options
    nikkifinnikkifin Posts: 128
    edited July 2012
    anniepks wrote:
    Well this was a tough challenge.

Ashley1693 - It says your lot has World Adventures stuff. It could be the slide or the pots and pans hanging in the kitchen. I'm not sure about any of it. I love the office in the master suite and the baby gate.

aml1855 - It says you have Late Night stuff. It might be the guest bedroom shelving or an outside plant. I'm not sure about any of it. I really like your pool and your use of white throughout.

nikkifin - It says you have Ambitions stuff. I'm pretty sure it's your jungle gym outside. The only thing I think came with the original was a swing set. I love the rug in your sitting room and nice fountain in the pool.

JGrocks - It says you have Pets and World Adventure stuff. Also, you were over the $150,000 budget. I think the EP stuff may be the fuseball table and the umbrella, but again I'm not certain. I really like your pool.

Fixed it i think. It was the ivy tower in the back yard. I took it out and replaced it with a hedge. it shows that the jungle gym is in the sims 3 pack. It might be because my original game was the sims three with the ambitions ep included. I used the filter for the entire house so if its not in the original its a glitch in my system. Hope it works now. Thanks again for letting me know. Happy Siming!!!
  • Options
    Amby316Amby316 Posts: 1,408 Member
    edited July 2012
    OFFICIAL ENTRY FORM BNS #159-160
    Big Budget Craftsman

NAME: Amby316

LINK TO LOT: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6153600

LINK TO MEDIA: http://s51.photobucket.com/albums/f392/daisy_rae/Big Budget Craftsmen/?albumview=slideshow

OPTIONAL CHALLENGE: N/A

LEVEL: Intermediate

LOT SIZE ADDRESS & FINAL COST: 5 Spruce St. Hidden Springs-- Total cost $139,286

LOT DESCRIPTION & DETAILS: Big Budget Craftsman, 2 bdrm, 3 bthrm, pantry, Master suite (makes 3 bdrm total) with two dressing rooms. One for him and one for her. Very cute neutral nursery done in bunnies. The nursery shares a beautiful bathroom with a lovely guest room

CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: Yes

CREDIT TO SIMMERS FOR CUSTOM CONTENT USED: NONE
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    milynn80milynn80 Posts: 119 New Member
    edited July 2012
    I just love all the entries so far. Looking really good everyone. :D
  • Options
    EleneKEleneK Posts: 142 Member
    edited July 2012
    Amby316 wrote:
    OFFICIAL ENTRY FORM
    Big Budget Craftsman

LOVE that rug in the guest room. It was nice to see the kitchen located in a different spot and the butlers pantry was a nice touch.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Thanks EleneK...I just found out that I have to check for EP stuff....crapola
  • Options
    ashley1693ashley1693 Posts: 277 New Member
    edited July 2012
    anniepks wrote:

Ashley1693 - It says your lot has World Adventures stuff. It could be the slide or the pots and pans hanging in the kitchen. I'm not sure about any of it. I love the office in the master suite and the baby gate.

i made sure nothing i chose had the world adventures icon, & the slide is in the base game. im 100% sure everything is from the base.

& thanks :)
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    It was my landscaping...go figure
    I changed my landscaping but it still says there are EP stuff but I can't find it....will I be disqualified?
  • Options
    ZYIsSimsZYIsSims Posts: 1,047 Member
    edited July 2012
    ]OFFICIAL ENTRY FORM BNS #159-160
    Big Budget Craftsman

NAME: ZYIsSims

LINK TO LOT: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6151361

LINK TO MEDIA:
    http://s220.photobucket.com/albums/dd126/silviaBroome/Back to the Basics 159160/?albumview=slideshow

LEVEL: Advanced

LOT SIZE ADDRESS & FINAL COST: 415 Skyborough Blvd, $141,864.

LOT DESCRIPTION & DETAILS: This home has three bedrooms, an office, a play room Aformal dineing area eat in kitchen, two car garage, a comfy pool, and play area in the yard. It also has three bathrooms two of wich have tubs in sepret rooms so that ppl can bathe and others can use the potty.
    I tryed to take the house and make it look as if it had been added onto. As if it grew to what it is now.

• Options
    edited July 2012
    Amby316 wrote:
    I changed my landscaping but it still says there are EP stuff but I can't find it....will I be disqualified?

your having the same trouble I did it's your plants the white hydrangas are from a later thing that brown rock, none of the brown ones are from base. and maybe the fir tree in the front there I can't remember if that one was base or not. Nice work on the wallpapers upstairs I like them, you did a better job than I did with the bunnys^^
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    ZYIsSims wrote:
    ]OFFICIAL ENTRY FORM BNS #159-160
    Big Budget Craftsman

NAME: ZYIsSims

LINK TO LOT: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6151361

LINK TO MEDIA:
    http://s220.photobucket.com/albums/dd126/silviaBroome/Back to the Basics 159160/?albumview=slideshow

LEVEL: Advanced

LOT SIZE ADDRESS & FINAL COST: 415 Skyborough Blvd, $141,864.

LOT DESCRIPTION & DETAILS: This home has three bedrooms, an office, a play room Aformal dineing area eat in kitchen, two car garage, a comfy pool, and play area in the yard. It also has three bathrooms two of wich have tubs in sepret rooms so that ppl can bathe and others can use the potty.
    I tryed to take the house and make it look as if it had been added onto. As if it grew to what it is now.

Nice job!!! I like the grandmother quarters.
  • Options
    JGrocks2010JGrocks2010 Posts: 45
    edited July 2012
    anniepks wrote:

aml1855 - It says you have Late Night stuff. It might be the guest bedroom shelving or an outside plant. I'm not sure about any of it. I really like your pool and your use of white throughout.

nikkifin - It says you have Ambitions stuff. I'm pretty sure it's your jungle gym outside. The only thing I think came with the original was a swing set. I love the rug in your sitting room and nice fountain in the pool.

JGrocks - It says you have Pets and World Adventure stuff. Also, you were over the $150,000 budget. I think the EP stuff may be the fuseball table and the umbrella, but again I'm not certain. I really like your pool.

Sorry. I had it in my head that the budget was $155,000. I will check about the objects, i think it could b a pattern or somthing than could of been from an ep ? Also my lot is in the town that comes with pets would that have something to do with it ? I will re upload the lot by sometime next week after ive got back from my weekend away.
  • Options
    KiyalynnKiyalynn Posts: 200
    edited July 2012

Build-n-Share Challenge #157-158 - Fallout shelter- Beginner Results are complete!

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/330/279926.page#9095709
  • Options
    anniepksanniepks Posts: 561 Member
    edited July 2012
    Fixed it i think. It was the ivy tower in the back yard. I took it out and replaced it with a hedge. it shows that the jungle gym is in the sims 3 pack. It might be because my original game was the sims three with the ambitions ep included. I used the filter for the entire house so if its not in the original its a glitch in my system. Hope it works now. Thanks again for letting me know. Happy Siming!!! [/quote]

nikkifin - It still says Ambitions if you reuploaded. Sorry.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    JGrocks - I don't know about the town. Anything is possible. Good luck!

Amby316 - It does say you have pets and ambitions stuff. I think ZYIsSims is right about the plants. Although I love the rug in your living room and the his and hers closets in the master.

ZYIsSims - LOVE your pool! I also love the kitchen and living room wallpaper and the room divider was a nice touch. Love the grandmother bedroom downstairs as well.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    FINALLY got rid of all the content that wasn't allowed. It turned out to be one room of wallpaper and my landscaping plants, all fixed now though. YAY
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    ZYIsSims wrote:
    Amby316 wrote:

your having the same trouble I did it's your plants the white hydrangas are from a later thing that brown rock, none of the brown ones are from base. and maybe the fir tree in the front there I can't remember if that one was base or not. Nice work on the wallpapers upstairs I like them, you did a better job than I did with the bunnys^^

Thanks for the compliments on my wallpapers. I finally found ALL the EP stuff, lol. It was the guest/nursery beth room wallpaper and my landscaping. Should I take new pics if I changed the outside plants?
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Amby316 wrote:
    ZYIsSims wrote:
    Amby316 wrote:

Thanks for the compliments on my wallpapers. I finally found ALL the EP stuff, lol. It was the guest/nursery beth room wallpaper and my landscaping. Should I take new pics if I changed the outside plants?
    Yes you should because the judging is base solely on your pics...also...I wanna see! hehehe
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    anniepks wrote:
    Fixed it i think. It was the ivy tower in the back yard. I took it out and replaced it with a hedge. it shows that the jungle gym is in the sims 3 pack. It might be because my original game was the sims three with the ambitions ep included. I used the filter for the entire house so if its not in the original its a glitch in my system. Hope it works now. Thanks again for letting me know. Happy Siming!!!

nikkifin - It still says Ambitions if you reuploaded. Sorry.[/quote]

Darn I will have to keep checking. It might be a floor or wallpaper. This is my second entry so still trying to figure all this out. It's tougher than I thought. I only have ambitions. LOL
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Amby316 wrote:
    OFFICIAL ENTRY FORM BNS #159-160
    Big Budget Craftsman

LINK TO LOT: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6153600

LINK TO MEDIA: http://s51.photobucket.com/albums/f392/daisy_rae/Big Budget Craftsmen/?albumview=slideshow

LEVEL: Intermediate

LOT SIZE ADDRESS & FINAL COST: 5 Spruce St. Hidden Springs-- Total cost $139,286

LOT DESCRIPTION & DETAILS: Big Budget Craftsman, 2 bdrm, 3 bthrm, pantry, Master suite (makes 3 bdrm total) with two dressing rooms. One for him and one for her. Very cute neutral nursery done in bunnies. The nursery shares a beautiful bathroom with a lovely guest room

YAY! Finally complete, went through the whole build by piece (took multiple uploads and most of today) but it contains ONLY base game materials woot. Also updated my entry with final draft of slideshow and link to lot
  • Options
    Greenowl77Greenowl77 Posts: 253 Member
    edited July 2012
    Oh boo. I was almost finished with my design and then I saw that we had to keep the completely white exterior windows WHITE....eww but it's too late to turn back now. Quick question though before I start recoloring my entire house....do I have to keep white trim on the windows inside as well?
  • Options
    Greenowl77Greenowl77 Posts: 253 Member
    edited July 2012
    Official Entry
    Build N Share #159-160
    "Big Budget Craftsman"

Name: Greenowl77

Link to Lot: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6159883

Link to Media: http://s450.photobucket.com/albums/qq225/greenowl77/Build%20N%20Share%20Big%20Budget%20Craftsman/ *Note- the constrainfloorelevation cheat left some holes in the ceilings from the bottom level looking up and for some reason the white downstairs ceilings appear black on the screens*

Optional Challenge: N/A

Level: Advanced (I remembered to put this on my entry form this time LOLZ)

Lot Size, Address and Final Cost: 40X40; 16 Puddlewick Drive, Twinbrook; 149,752 (This includes vehicles for the happy couple)

Lot Description and Details: This charming craftsman style home will be sure to delight the new homeowners for years to come. This lot includes a stunning fenced back yard and plenty of sturdy woods inside and out. The master bedroom is adjacent to a three room personal care suite which includes a powder room, private toilet and spacious bathing area.

Constructive Criticism:
    Sure

Credit to Simmers for Custom Content Used:
    None as per challenge instructions

Note **When I uploaded the lot it lists itself as having items from pets and world adventures used, I double checked the lot but I can't find them. I think that maybe there is a terrain pain in the pond under the water or beneath the trees**

**UPDATE**The mirror in the master bedroom is from Pets, as is the wallpaper downstairs in the main living space and the horizontal Clapboard on part of the exterior is from ambitions (this occurred because the game does not identify all the wallpapers properly part of the horizontal clapboard is shown as ambitions and part is shown as base game which can't be right. It also shows Ambitions because I built in Twinbrook. So I think its a world adventures paint that I can't see because I changed the paint numerous times over the course of the build.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Greenowl77 - I see you already know it says there is stuff from ep's. I couldn't find anything I thought it was in the pictures. I love, love, love your landscaping. I also really like the study/library.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Greenowl77 wrote:
    Official Entry
    Build N Share #159-160
    "Big Budget Craftsman"

Link to Media: http://s450.photobucket.com/albums/qq225/greenowl77/Build%20N%20Share%20Big%20Budget%20Craftsman/ *Note- the constrainfloorelevation cheat left some holes in the ceilings from the bottom level looking up and for some reason the white downstairs ceilings appear black on the screens*

Lot Size, Address and Final Cost: 40X40; 16 Puddlewick Drive, Twinbrook; 149,752 (This includes vehicles for the happy couple)

Lot Description and Details: This charming craftsman style home will be sure to delight the new homeowners for years to come. This lot includes a stunning fenced back yard and plenty of sturdy woods inside and out. The master bedroom is adjacent to a three room personal care suite which includes a powder room, private toilet and spacious bathing area.

Constructive Criticism:
    Sure

Note **When I uploaded the lot it lists itself as having items from pets and world adventures used, I double checked the lot but I can't find them. I think that maybe there is a terrain pain in the pond under the water or beneath the trees**

Beautiful Build!!!! love the pond.
    I have the same problem and triple checked all my stuff so I'm not sure why It keeps saying I have ambitions stuff. ?????
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    have you guys checked your landscaping plants, that was my prob. also wallpaper and floors are sneaky little places for the EP prob to hide
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Greenowl77 wrote:
    Official Entry
    Build N Share #159-160
    "Big Budget Craftsman"

Constructive Criticism:
    Sure

When I watched your slide show I noticed the White and Pink Hydrangea plants those are not base game, also might want to check some of your misc decor items...hope I helped a little Looks awesome though I loved the creative use of MOO...looks awesome really

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top