Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SimGurus Are Hinting Something. 🤔

Comments

• Options
    Darkshadow608Darkshadow608 Posts: 156 Member
    edited June 2022

I was literally just about to post that :smile:

What do you suppose the cave is at the very top of the mountain? Entrance to a secret lot or rabbithole?

I want it to be the entrance to a secret lot but it will be a rabbit hole most likely. I really really really want it to be a secret lot.

Wasn't there a clue where 2 gurus tweeted and the first tweet's first letters were WOLF and the other was LAIR? If that is a secret lot then I'd be super happy too. Seems like a long walk just for a rabbit hole.

Edit: random thought - what if that is similar to magic realm portal and that is an entrance to like a werewolf camp/world that is separate from humans? Wouldn't be livable though.
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    I hope we can actually climb that mountain, and it's not just set dressing. The cave looks like something we could interact with, but it wouldn't be the first time something like that was not interactable.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    @VeeDub is the sim in your pp available for download on the gallery? <3

Sorry, but he isn't. Not only is he full of CC, he's also my specially designated future-werewolf sim that I'm resurrecting from the dead (his original version died of old age, lol), and he's been awaiting the arrival of a werewolf pack. :)
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,235 Member
    edited June 2022
    Body hair ... confirmed ? But that's really hairy :p
    Life Is Strange 2's Cassidy hair is included

As I said Maxis really think male sims are beasts who don't need clothes :p

• Options
    HillOfTaraHillOfTara Posts: 31 Member
    edited June 2022
    I don't know how images work here but I tried to upload one. On the preview on youtube you can see a woody industrial place that I assume represents the world. It looks old and factory like to me, I'd say american or canadian in style

Edit: can't insert image through file upload or link on phone, anyone know how to do that?
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,856 Member

I was literally just about to post that :smile:

What do you suppose the cave is at the very top of the mountain? Entrance to a secret lot or rabbithole?

I want it to be the entrance to a secret lot but it will be a rabbit hole most likely. I really really really want it to be a secret lot.

Wasn't there a clue where 2 gurus tweeted and the first tweet's first letters were WOLF and the other was LAIR? If that is a secret lot then I'd be super happy too. Seems like a long walk just for a rabbit hole.

Ohhhh, I forgot about the wolf lair tweets. Deep breaths Dani, deep breaths. Omg I would flip out if it was a home lot. <3
  • Options
    CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    World looks amazing! Hope it's more Strangerville size than Forgotten Hollow. Possibly my perfect world so 5 lots would be sad for me.
  • Options
    Darkshadow608Darkshadow608 Posts: 156 Member
    VeeDub wrote: »

Sorry, but he isn't. Not only is he full of CC, he's also my specially designated future-werewolf sim that I'm resurrecting from the dead (his original version died of old age, lol), and he's been awaiting the arrival of a werewolf pack. :)

Have fun finally living out his werewolf potential!
  • Options

Have fun finally living out his werewolf potential!

Thanks! It'll likely be a while yet, but that's ok. He's already lived one lifetime. He's probably used to waiting. :smiley:
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    If that cave is a home lot, we need a sequel to Dream Home Decorator, we can call it Dank Lair Decorator. Or Dreary Lair Decorator. Doom Lair Decorator.
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    What is the issue with the colors ?

Black, grey, white, dark brown are ok but light brown fur is for weredogs :p

3c70d510.jpg
  • Options
    DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,355 Member
    What is the issue with the color ?

Black, grey, white, dark brown are ok but light brown fur is for dogs :p

Mexican wolves have a fair amount of brown in them

• Options
    AlpacapybaraAlpacapybara Posts: 32 Member
    edited June 2022
    CelSims wrote: »
    World looks amazing! Hope it's more Strangerville size than Forgotten Hollow. Possibly my perfect world so 5 lots would be sad for me.

The area shown seems pretty wild, no buildings in sight, but the drawing shown in the trailer the waiting room for tomorrow's trailer on youtube has sawmills/factories and some other buildings spread out, this gives me the impression of at minimum two areas in the world, which would be in line with what we have been seeing in other game packs (Tartosa, Selvadorada, StrangerVille). My fear was the wild area being like the Realm of Magic, something you can only visit, but there seems to be the outline of lots in the image. Heck, if we are lucky, we might get 2 residential areas + 1 exploration area (Selvadorada and StrangerVille do that.)
  • Options
    If that cave is a home lot, we need a sequel to Dream Home Decorator, we can call it Dank Lair Decorator. Or Dreary Lair Decorator. Doom Lair Decorator.

I'd call it Decorate Or Die. Or maybe... Decorate and Die. Yeah, that last one. :naughty:
  • Options
    MeowchaFrappeMeowchaFrappe Posts: 840 Member
    edited June 2022
    I think the light brown fur color was only chosen to match the Weresim's human form's hair color. I agree it's an odd choice, but any other hair color would probably have a different fur color. (Ie dark brown hair = dark brown fur)
  • Options
    KyreRoenKyreRoen Posts: 677 Member
    edited June 2022
    Ehh...lukewarm. Now to see if there's actual gameplay in their trailer tomorrow. Aside from that (and hoping this flops for me so I can move on with my life) I do hope they don't throw unneeded bugs at Vampires for this "rivalry" of theirs. They still have a few to fix, as it stands.

I am interested in new basegame features, however. If they do include body hair (I doubt it at this point, but why not?) then I can simply update my vampiric werewolves.
    Check out my 'Simming Tips' for detailed tips and tricks (TS4).
  • Options
    AncientMuseAncientMuse Posts: 1,062 Member

I'd call it Decorate Or Die. Or maybe... Decorate and Die. Yeah, that last one. :naughty:

Dank Dark and Dingy - "A Dream Home For Your Doggies"
    My Gallery ID: AncientMuse2
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." ~ Mark Twain
  • Options
    edited June 2022
  • Options
    akuheikomatsuakuheikomatsu Posts: 79 Member
    I’m excited to see the world and I want that undercut mullet so bad.
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    edited June 2022
    What is the issue with the colors ?

Black, grey, white, dark brown are ok but light brown fur is for weredogs

There are wolves that have varied colors of brown fur, though….? (And besides, wolves are related to dogs and look similar to some types of doggies in some ways, anyway, lol.)

https://westernwildlife.org/gray-wolf-canis-lupus/library-2/

Hopefully, the fur colors, the snouts, the face shapes, teeth/fangs, and maybe fur textures will all be customizable.

Maybe we can make the snout longer and change some of the face to look something like this? I hope we can add some tails, muscles, and/or more fur, etc…

~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • Options
    BubblegumjonahBubblegumjonah Posts: 118 Member
    We'll have to see if they show us any different types of werewolves tomorrow in the trailer, which I'm hoping they do! People on Twitter are taking digs at the design at the moment. Personally I don't see a cat, but to each their own.
  • Options
    Ooh! I didn’t even think about the feet!

I definitely want at least a tail, though.

(She/her)
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    We'll have to see if they show us any different types of werewolves tomorrow in the trailer, which I'm hoping they do! People on Twitter are taking digs at the design at the moment. Personally I don't see a cat, but to each their own.

I can see a cartoon-ish fox, sort of.

I think the reason it looked weird is because of a few things: the thin, non-shaggy body (that doesn’t seem very furry like a wolf would be), combined with the upright ears, and thin cartoon-cat-like/foxlike facial structure and short fur.

If it was more shaggy overall, and had ears that are more tilted, fuzzier, on a softer/larger/thicker face and thicker brow that is more fluffy/furry and wolf-like with tilted, narrow eyes, and a wolf tail, then it could definitely look much more werewolf like than a cat/fox. A skinny werewolf, but a werewolf, lol.

For me, I feel that the sharp upright ears, narrow face, and short fur give the creature a different werecreatures vibe.

Wolves have more softer and shorter and slightly tilted ears than that.

Edited to add:
    Come to think of it, it looks more like a coyote….?
    (She/her)
  • Options

Twitter being Twitter. I'm not the least bit surprised their taking shots at the gurus and the product that's what that they do over there. No matter what the gurus posted, it would never be good enough to please them. That's one of the reasons I like it here so much. We talk, we debate, we share, and we do it all in a friendly civil manner.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top