The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Straud Legacy-Bachelor Challenge Casting Thread Gen 4 *CLOSED* (Bachelorette: Nemesis Straud)

Comments

• Options
    MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    @MonaSolstraale thank you so much for Jane :) She's so pretty and seems like a really interesting sim - hopefully she's ready to move on from Tarzan!
  • Options
    Okay so now we have all 8 contestants I can start playing. Hopefully I'll have the first chapter out within a few days :) thank you to everyone who submitted a sim!
  • Options
    MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,394 Member
    Skeilah wrote: »
    Yeeey I love to see Jane Peach again!!❤️❤️

Thank you @Skeilah <3
  • Options
    TheYayToastTheYayToast Posts: 1,466 Member
    So excited for the next generation! All the ladies are so lovely!
  • Options
    The casting for the gen 4 bachelorette is now open!

@kkira555 @lilypadmeulin @afai1261 you asked me to reserve spots for you so I've gone ahead and done that. @kkira555 I know it's been months since you asked me to reserve you a spot so no worries if you are no longer interested in entering :)

Tagging other people who expressed interest in entering/who have entered in the past: @Skeilah @TwinkiesLA @RL @MonaSolstraale @pammiechick @VanPelt81 @Queenarella @TheYayToast @Karababy52 sorry if I missed anyone.
  • Options
    MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,394 Member
  • Options
    RLRL Posts: 305 Member
    Ooh I'd like to reserve a spot. Girls or guys?
    Check out the Sutherland ISBI!
    (Disclaimer: This blog is mainly an outlet for my weird humour)
    Click anyway! ⬇️️⬇️️⬇️️
    w2HyQcq.png
  • Options
    lilypadmeulinlilypadmeulin Posts: 1,655 Member
    10-29-21_9-18-57_AM.png?width=711&height=569

Name: Cerise Karnstein

Creator's gallery ID: lilypadmeulin

Traits: Hot-Headed, Bookworm, Animal Lover

Aspiration: Country Caretaker

Home world: I come from Henford-On-Bagley, though my grandmother comes from Forgotten Hollow! I love hearing about it.

Family: I live with my father and grandmother, and I'm an only child. My mother passed away when I was quite young, though apparently I look very like her.

How many children do you want?: I'd like multiple children! Growing up an only child was quite lonely, and I'd prefer not to repeat that when I do have children.

How would you feel about having a lot of children - say, I don't know, um... Ten (gee I wonder why I picked that weirdly specific number ;) )? Goodness, that sounds like such a handful, but I'm sure that with the right partner I'd manage! Omnia vincit amor!

Do you want to get married?: Oh, yes, of course! But I don't think that a big fancy wedding is for me.

Hobbies/interests: Well, I like to knit, although I'm not so good at it, and I love to take care of animals. I work at the local cat shelter and my grandmother runs a wool shop, so I always enjoy helping out there! I also like to play chess, although I've never won against Grandmother yet. She's amazing at it. But I like to create things and be involved in a community.

Likes/dislikes (from the options in CAS): I'm quite easygoing! But I am partial to the colour red...

What do you look for/want to avoid in a partner: Someone who can handle my temper! My dad says that I get angry a little too easily, so someone who can handle that would be a huge plus. I'm also looking for someone who enjoys relaxing together, and who likes animals. I'd love to have my own llama in the future. But if they're too proper, they're not for me.

Dream career: A critic who only goes to cat cafes! That would definitely be my dream job!

How do you feel about mermaids, vampires, ghosts and spellcasters?: Oh, I actually get along well with spellcasters - a lot of them come to the market for ingredients! I've never met a mermaid, or a vampire, and I think ghosts are just people so it must be easy to get along with them.

Are you more good or evil? And how do you feel about evil sims?: I'd describe myself as solidly neutral. Evil Sims have their reasons just as much as Good Sims do.

Bio (optional):

Cerise Karnstein's family comes from Forgotten Hollow, but her father married a woman from Henford-On-Bagley, and that was where Cerise was born. She was somewhat sheltered as a little girl, mostly at the insistence of her grandmother, who was very wary until Cerise became a teenager, at which point she suddenly relented and encouraged Cerise to have all the freedom that she pleased.

Unbeknownst to Cerise, her grandmother was watching to ensure that she didn't become a vampire, as there are rumours of vampire heritage in the Karnstein family, and each child goes through something similar until they're past the age where it could be true.

Her grandmother and she are very close, and her grandmother, despite not being born in Henford-On-Bagley, is one of its most beloved citizens, as she runs the local wool shop and several knitting classes.

Cerise's restrictive childhood turned her into a bookworm, as she often turned to books to escape her solitude. She enjoyed practical books on animal care and pattern books, and while theory into practice doesn't go so well, the wool shop is always well stocked with patterns under her guidance.

She's looking for someone as creative as she is, and looks forward to the day that she can become a partner and parent in a loving household.
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Could you reserve a spot please? I’m out of town until Monday! 😘
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Perti23Perti23 Posts: 71 Member
    Could I reserve a spot, too?
  • Options
    TwinkiesLATwinkiesLA Posts: 181 Member
    edited October 2021
    I really enjoyed submitting Jackie, could I please reserve a spot :p?
    source.gif

Gallery ID: Shockmsd
    Forum Name: TwinkiesLA
  • Options
    I'd love to submit a sim. <3
  • Options
    @lilypadmeulin thank you for Cerise, she's super cute! And I love that she has a hot headed streak to her, so that she's not a perfect angel ;)

@pammiechick of course, I'll reserve a spot for you! There's no rush to get a sim done as I still have about a week's worth of gen 3 chapters left to post :)

@Perti23 Yes absolutely, I'll reserve you a place!

@TwinkiesLA and I really enjoyed playing Jackie in the last challenge <3 I have reserved you a place now :)

@TheYayToast Awesome! I'd love to have one of your sims as a contestant, I'll reserve you a spot.
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    edited November 2021
    I have a sim ready to go for this...

Picture of sim (optional): here
    Name: Hayden Oxford
    Creator's gallery ID: vanpelt81
    Traits: Cheerful, Evil, Animal Enthusiast
    Aspiration: Friend Of The Animals
    Home world: Henford-on-Bagley
    Family: I was left in a fire station when I was born and stuck in Foster care until I was 18.
    How many children do you want?: 5
    How would you feel about having a lot of children - say, I don't know, um... Ten (gee I wonder why I picked that weirdly specific number ;) )? I'd be fine with this if that's what my partner wants.
    Do you want to get married?: yes
    Hobbies/interests: I love animals.
    Likes/dislikes (from the options in CAS): I hate Tween pop music but love Alternative, Metal, Retro Rock, & Spooky music
    What do you look for/want to avoid in a partner: I am looking for someone who shares in my evilness. A plus would be for loving animals. I want to avoid sims those are Good (towards other sims) as well as sims that hate animals.
    Also, don't misgender me for that is a berserk button.
    Dream career: Farming after the majority of sims are eradicated.
    How do you feel about mermaids, vampires, ghosts and spellcasters?: I'm fine with them.
    Are you more good or evil? And how do you feel about evil sims?: I want to eradicate sims from the earth so the animals can live without sims destroying their lives. Most sims would describe me as evil because of this.
    Bio: Hayden Oxford never met their parents and was stuck in foster care after being left at a fire station as a newborn. Some of the foster homes Hayden was stuck in were downright horrible to the point where the twisted stories would be straight out of a black comedy. After 18 years of abuse, Hayden left with a disdain for humans, wanting to find a way to eradicate them. Hayden also loves animals and feels that they should inherit the earth.
    Also to note, while Hayden was assigned male at birth, Hayden considers themselves gender non-binary and expresses themselves in a feminine way. Hayden's preferred pronouns are either they-them-their or she-her-hers (using male pronouns on Hayden will cause Hayden to get very angry).
    Post edited by VanPelt81 on
  • Options
    @VanPelt81 Thank you for submitting Hayden, they're awesome! I love that their ambition is to eliminate all sims for the sake of animals, that's an 'evil' plan that I can somewhat empathise with :D hopefully Hayden and Nemmie bond over their shared evil trait >:)

Btw does Hayden prefer they/them/theirs or she/her/hers? Or a mixture of both?
  • Options
    SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    If im not too late id like to reserve a spot too please :)
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
  • Options
    TwinkiesLATwinkiesLA Posts: 181 Member
    edited October 2021
    Here is my sim! It will be interesting to see him interact with Nemmie :D.

MynLSOm.png

Name: Clay Donaldson
    Creator’s Gallery ID: Shockmsd
    Traits: Paranoid, Adventurous, Erratic
    Aspiration: Public Enemy
    Home World: Strangerville
    Family: My father, mother, and sister Mia
    How Many Children Do You Want?: As many as possible. I want to have as many clones of my personality as possible. If the kids don’t let me implant my personality into them they will regret it…
    How would you feel about having a lot of children - say, I don't know, um... Ten (gee I wonder why I picked that weirdly specific number)?: I don’t mind at all. Having a lot of children is needed for my plan to be successful…
    Do You Want to Get Married?: I suppose it depends on the person. If they are in tune to my… interesting views, marriage would be a good experience.
    Hobbies/Interests: Putting bugs on people and listening to their random secrets and implanting myself into everyone I meet.
    Likes/Dislikes: I like strange and spooky music… the best kind. I also enjoy muted colors and mischief.
    What do you look for in a partner?: Those with dastardly ambitions will be the ideal spouse.
    What do you want to avoid in a partner?: It would be nice to avoid good people. They get in the way…
    Dream Career: I want to be a judge. That way I can let the guilty people off. We need more crime and criminals. A good… diversion.
    How do you feel about mermaids, vampires, ghosts, and spellcasters?: I have great respect for the supernatural. Living among them will help me achieve my ambition…
    Are you good or evil? How do you feel about evil sims?: I am EVIL! Anyone who calls me good will find themselves without a head. Evil sims are the best kind of sims. I greatly appreciate their work in destabilizing Sim Nation.

Bio: Clay grew up in Strangerville and became possessed at a very young age. Due to having some consciousness during that time, he was able to find the Mother Plant and they actually became friends. The Mother removed her possession of him, but because of the force of the removal, it never REALLY left. Clay also became friends with the Grim Reaper when his beloved grandfather, the evil Count Inchel Puma died.

With the influence of these figures, Clay’s world became demented, leading to his realization that being a normal citizen was just too boring for him.

Now Clay is trying to implant his personality into the entire simverse and carry out his secret plan.

source.gif

Gallery ID: Shockmsd
    Forum Name: TwinkiesLA
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    @VanPelt81 Thank you for submitting Hayden, they're awesome! I love that their ambition is to eliminate all sims for the sake of animals, that's an 'evil' plan that I can somewhat empathise with :D hopefully Hayden and Nemmie bond over their shared evil trait >:)

Btw does Hayden prefer they/them/theirs or she/her/hers? Or a mixture of both?
    She/her/hers
    is preferable the more I think about it for Hayden.
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    Entry form:
    Picture of sim:
    002.jpg
    001.jpg
    Name: Ashton Grinch
    Creator's gallery ID: theyaytoast
    Traits: Clumsy, Art Lover, Self-Assured
    Aspiration: Vampire Family
    Home world: Forgotten Hollow
    Family: Parents- Artemis and Celeste Grinch. Sisters - Daphne (older), Aura (younger). Grandfather - Rupert Grinch.
    How many children do you want?: The more the merrier, at least four or five!
    How would you feel about having a lot of children - say, I don't know, um... Ten?
    Ten kids? That's a lot, but if that's what would make my partner happy, sure why not.
    Do you want to get married?: Yeah! I want to find someone to love and stuff for all of eternity, just like my parents found each other.
    Hobbies/interests: Listening and playing music, avoiding fires.
    Likes/dislikes (from the options in CAS):
    Dislikes: Fitness- I might not sweat, but I still don't like feeling like I should!
    What do you look for/want to avoid in a partner: Someone that hated music or art. Someone boring or that hates bats.
    Dream career: Art Critic. I wish I could be a music critic, but no one could ever be critical of music.
    How do you feel about mermaids, vampires, ghosts and spellcasters?: I'm pretty cool with them if I say so myself.
    Are you more good or evil? And how do you feel about evil sims?: Evil Sims? I don't think people are really evil. Everyone used to say that my grandfather is evil, but honestly... he's a pretty cool guy. Except for his fashion sense. People are just people and I don't think labels matter much.
    Bio (optional):
    Ashton is the middle child of Prime Vampire Artemis Grinch and Fledgling Vampire Celeste Darling Grinch. His parents met when his human mother was cast in a cheesy horror movie to play the part of a vampire. Filming was a mess and Celeste got lost while on location. She was saved by Artemis and it was love at first sight. Celeste chose to give up her humanity to be by Artemis's side forever and they have been happy ever since.

Except for Artemis's meddling father. The Old Master Vampire is ridiculously over protective of his children and grandchildren. Spreading stories of the horrors of humans with their burning torches. He still mourns the loss of wife and warns anyone that will listen to be wary of trusting people from outside Forgotten Hollow.

Ashton doesn't pay attention to his grandfather or his parents, but then again... none of them really pay that much attention to him either. He's the picture of the stereotype of the middle child. His older sister is an absolute diva that demands the whole world's full attention and his younger sister is a super artsy in your face sort of girl. Not to say Ashton isn't his own special brand of flashy. He's cool and he knows it, but he also realizes that he can't stay cooped up in his family's little ego trip bubble.

He wants to make a place in the world for himself and have a family of his own. Ashton wants to surround himself with loved ones both children and other individuals that have chosen to become vampires. He plans on filling his days with enjoying music and art with his friends and a romantic partner. Overall, he's an easy going guy that believes in himself and wants to enjoy life surrounded by good (hopefully fanged) company.

Link to Gallery.

(He's done! Woot!)
    Post edited by TheYayToast on
  • Options
    afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    EDEN VALENTINE
    DArAZRy.png
    2fVBGlh.png

Name: Eden Valentine
    Creator's gallery ID: afai1261
    Traits: Evil, high maintenance, perfectionist
    Aspiration: Master Vampire
    Home world: Del Sol Valley
    Family: Luca Valentine (Father), Veronica Huntington (Mother)
    qMFc7dx.png
    oCqWWAY.png
    Kieran Valentine (Older Brother; Finn's twin)
    kwizitH.png
    Finn Valentine (Older Brother; Kieran's twin)
    j0d8iLy.png
    Rhys Valentine (Older Brother; Declan's twin)
    BEgvF79.png
    Declan Valentine (Older Brother; Rhys' twin)
    FdyPeyP.png
    How many children do you want?: I would love a small army of children that I would send to do my evil bidding... but they have to all be as perfect as me.
    How would you feel about having a lot of children - say, I don't know, um... Ten (gee I wonder why I picked that weirdly specific number ;) )? Yes! I could teach them everything I know so they could help me take over the world... but maybe my wife should carry the majority of them because I don't want to ruin my perfect body
    okay yes I know you will freeze her physique so she won't gain weight if she gets pregnant regardless but I thought it was funny haha
    Do you want to get married?: Of course, why else would I be entering this thing?
    Hobbies/interests: I love researching new ways to take over the world... I'm also one of the best singers you will ever have the fortune of hearing. My moves on the dance floor are unmatched. And I'm a big fan of yoga and the occasional deep tissue massage. Yoga is essential.
    Likes/dislikes (from the options in CAS):
    Colours: Like black, grey, white
    Music: Like baroque, classical, focus
    Dislike tween pop
    Activity: Like dancing, singing, acting, research & debate, wellness, mischief
    What do you look for/want to avoid in a partner: I need a woman who will support my every endeavour, no matter how nefarious ;) And one who isn't opposed to a little plasma donation every now and again...
    Also if she knows how to give massages... then I'm marrying her immediately. I love a good massage.
    Dream career: Now that I think about it, I'm not really sure... but I wish to destabilise and dismantle the justice system, and what better way to do that than from the inside - I want to be a judge.
    How do you feel about mermaids, vampires, ghosts and spellcasters?: My father is a vampire, and 3 of my brothers and myself are also vampires. Have met a few ghosts but don't know any mermaids or spellcasters... Yet. But I think I'll be cool with them, only if they don't challenge any of my ambitious plans.
    Are you more good or evil? And how do you feel about evil sims?: >:) I think you already know the answer to that one... *maniacal laughter*

Bio (optional):
    Eden is the youngest of the 5 children of world-renowned vampire pianist (and pipe-organist) Luca Valentine and his actress wife Veronica Huntington. And is also the only girl.
    As the baby of the family and the only girl, Eden was spoiled beyond all reason for most of her life (especially by her mother, who wanted only one boy and one girl but got four boys first, which is obviously SO awful) and got away with tormenting her older brothers a lot with her parents' belief that she was a perfect little angel. Maybe that was evidence of early acting ability...
    Her research has led her to believe that becoming a judge is one way of achieving her goal of conquering the world, so that's what she wants to do. Yes, really. The Watcher doesn't know why either.
    Other than that, she's never really had to think about what she really, truly wants in life, but does know that her manicure should always be perfect, the sun is a deadly laser and should always be hated, and that world domination is 100% an achievable and realistic goal.

She's a spoiled brat, that's it. That's her bio.

NB: might come back to add more later but really wanted to post her anyway :D