Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Legacy-Bachelor Challenge *COMPLETED*

Comments

• Options
    QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    @Karababy52 Let's call it a pool party lol
    George followed Moss around the whole party. Like a stalker :sweat_smile: I hope he still likes Caleb now.

I had to double check when Eddy changed into this outfit :D Love it!

Eddy was still outside and Amy stood at the table tennis table and waited for him. It was really cute how they got along :)

I counted through the men and only found 10 and George. I knew one was missing. Kaden was outside and all blue :s Amy used the "call over" interaction to get him inside :)

Haha, yes, I'm kinda mean to my sims lol But what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, right? :joy:

I would run, too, if someone flirted with me and then mentioned he had 10 kids at home :D I like kids but 10? No thanks.

It could be that the room wasn't recognized as a room. The "roof" over the pool is just the glass floor thing from IL. Maybe that doesn't count as a roof and thus the room was not a real room? I was surprised none of the guys even made their way upstairs. They all stayed in the one big room downstairs. Good for me tho :joy:

At least they wore they swimming outfits :D You don't have to swim on a pool party. The outfit is enough lol (I've never been to a pool party tho)

I was surprised to see him at the bottom of the ranking because he joined almost every conversation Amy had during the party. I was worried Kaden would be at the bottom because he spent most of the party outside :sweat_smile:

Next chapter comes on Monday :)

Have a great weekend, too! :)<3
  • Options
    General question:

Would anyone mind if I posted a new chapter every Mo-Fr? We still have 18 days left in the challenge and I still have time to do that :D I have no idea when work will call me and tell me when I can finally start... And I'm not sure how often I can update when I'll work :sweat_smile:
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    I'm okay with that updating schedule.

Also, everyone going outside in their swimwear was hilarious as was Tony super angry. I wonder if one of the fellow bachelors stole one of his wigs and blew it up with fireworks?
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Do you mean every day Mon. thru Fri. or just Monday and Friday? Either way is fine with me, just wondering. It's probably clear, but I'm distracted helping Hubby get ready for work. :)
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    BRUNO be creepin'. XD
    I cannot stop laughing at George asking for Moss's number.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    @VanPelt81 When I went to the candidates' houses to use the relprint mod (for the ranking) they all stood outside in their swimwear :/ But later I saw them in winter clothes :D

But who would be so mean? I can't see any of the guys doing that. Maybe it was Amy? :D

@Karababy52 Yes every day from Monday to Friday :) So more often than now. The weekends would be for me to "relax", as if this challenge was real work for me lol

@DeKay BRUNO ain't as creepy as George tho :p

George will never get Moss's number! He is destined to be with Caleb :joy:
  • Options
    SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    Lol George is about to steal Moss. Then the challenge is over and George steals the show instead of Amy.
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
  • Options
    @Karababy52 Yes every day from Monday to Friday :) So more often than now. The weekends would be for me to "relax", as if this challenge was real work for me lol

Cool, I hoping that's what you meant. :)

@Skeilah Whoa! Now that would certainly be an interesting twist. o.O Not very fair to the other guys though. But hey, what's that quote, "All's fair in love and war." ;)
  • Options
    @Karababy52 It's like I'm reading two challenges at once.
    One for George (it's obvious that Moss has a head start on that one) and one for Amy (and she will apparently end with no one because she's so rude) xD
  • Options
    @Skeilah Haha, nah, I'll make sure he keeps his hands off that poor man :p He's there for Amy.

@Karababy52 So far there are no comments against that so I'll probably do that ^^ (the updating schedule, not what Skeilah said :D )
  • Options
    (the updating schedule, not what Skeilah said :D )

Hahahahaahahahahahahah xD Too bad, would be fun! Reconcider it plz
  • Options
    @MonaSolstraale I'm glad you like it :)

@Skeilah But the challenge would be over in the most unfair way :o

There's already a ship for George and Moss now tho :D I'll have to ask @afai1261 if - really just in case Moss doesn't make it - if George can try to woo Mostyn :sweat_smile:
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Yaaaassss! Would love this story every day! 🥰😍😘
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    @pammiechick Every day but not on Sat and Sun :p
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    @pammiechick Every day but not on Sat and Sun :p

Aww...well I’ll take what I can get! 😝😝😝
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    There's already a ship for George and Moss now tho :D I'll have to ask @afai1261 if - really just in case Moss doesn't make it - if George can try to woo Mostyn :sweat_smile:

Omg yes do it! If Moss doesn't win Amy's heart, he can have her brother's instead :joy:
  • Options
    afai1261 wrote: »

Omg yes do it! If Moss doesn't win Amy's heart, he can have her brother's instead :joy:

YESSSSSSSS
  • Options
    Look what George started! :p This brings back memories of when I ran a Bachelorette challenge/roleplay on my TS2 forum. My character was the Hostess and BFF of the Bachelorette and she had three of the bachelors pursuing HER. lol

Can't wait to read what happens next on Monday. Loving we get a chapter every weekday now! \o/
  • Options
    @pammiechick 5 days in a row ain't that bad :p

@afai1261 Ah! Awesome! Then Moss will be part of the madlads for sure :p But maybe he will win Amy? Who knows :p

@Karababy52 He started chaos in the land of chaos :joy:

Oh my gosh, 3? :o How did the bachelorette react? It was her bff :o

I haven't played the new chapter yet but I hope it will work out just like the last one :) I think we see our first challenge ;) But I'm not sure :joy:
  • Options
    Pinmat135Pinmat135 Posts: 346 Member
    General question:

Would anyone mind if I posted a new chapter every Mo-Fr? We still have 18 days left in the challenge and I still have time to do that :D I have no idea when work will call me and tell me when I can finally start... And I'm not sure how often I can update when I'll work :sweat_smile:

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes please. I can't wait for new chapters :smile:
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    @Queenarella Yep, he sure did! I bet it's fun to write though eh? ;) I'll put the rest in a spoiler since it's kind of off topic for those who don't care to read about it. :)
    She didn't know, at first. One of them was eliminated early on and left after The Hostess told him she didn't love him. Another (a vampire) was eliminated toward the end of the challenge, but hung around, hiding out in the vineyard on the mansion grounds, waiting, hoping The Hostess loved him enough to leave with him after the challenge. The last one (a vampire hunter ironically), the one she truly loved, ended up being a runner-up and almost won. o.O He was confused, thought he loved both of them. In the end though, the Hostess left with the vampire who loved her dearly.

She didn't love him, but she was hurting over thinking the love of her life had chosen the Bachelorette over her. He had told her about his confused heart. The Bachelorette didn't choose the vampire hunter though, she suspected he loved the Hostess. She wasn't a fool, she could see the way they looked at each other. She had fallen hard for the ultimate winner anyway.

The vampire hunter tracked down the Hostess and the vampire after the challenge. The Hostess broke it off with the vampire who was VERY angry as you can imagine, and she ran off with the vampire hunter. It was much more complicated and detailed than that, especially afterward, so much background stuff going on. But that's the very short summary of what happened that doesn't begin to do it justice. It was messed up and very dramatic, but we all had fun with it. :)

It wasn't just me writing everything either. We had roleplay threads for the challenge which included separate threads for the bachelors bedrooms, The Bachelorette's room, The Hostess quarters, kitchen, livingroom etc. inside the Mansion and also a few areas around the grounds, like the vineyard, stables, pool, etc.

Time to get some ZzzzZzzzs.... have a great day! <3
  • Options

Yay!! 😍😍😍
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    L33tP33tNWL33tP33tNW Posts: 398 Member
    Skeilah wrote: »

YESSSSSSSS

Morge? I LOVE IT!!!
    ID: L33tP33tNW
    she/her
    AKA Doggers123

pJYI4la.png
  • Options
    @Pinmat135 Haha :sweat_smile: I like how you're all so excited for this challenge :p

@Karababy52 It's tons of fun to write :p And to play of course!

Oh my gosh! That sounds like a lot of drama! Love it! :love:

I've seen a few of those roleplay threads here on the forum but so far I didn't look at them :sweat_smile: But the writing sounds really interesting.

Have a great day, too! :)<3

@pammiechick Caleb might be out of the game then :sweat_smile:

@doggers123 Oh my! Couple names already B) (or how those clipped names are called :p )