Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Legacy-Bachelor Challenge *COMPLETED*

Comments

• Options
    QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    @TheYayToast It almost didn't allow me to post it :D

Merry Christmas to you, too! :) I ate way too much but it was a great day :)
  • Options
    Hey everyone! I forgot to say that there are no new chapters until the poll is over. The reason is that Amy is already a young adult in the game (there are like 8 new screenshots I haven't posted yet and her birthday is among them) and I don't want her to be too old in case she wins the poll so I forced myself to stop playing for a while. It's hard because playing them is so much fun :D I should have named them The Bonkers :joy:

Anyway, the poll ends in the new year and until then, no chapters :'( It's even worse after I spoiled you with a new one every day :sweat_smile:

As a little distraction, here's a pic of a part of the new bachelor house:
    qesGS93.png

I deleted the pavillion btw :# The backyard is the water slide, a huge sand playground, this baby yoda statue and the rest are flowers :joy: The plan was to have some places outside for private conversations or such but then I remembered the RAIN and gave up. It's not worth the effort to build all that :joy:
  • Options
    The new house is finished :) I also built two date locations.

You can find all three via my ID Queenarella or the names

* Love Mansion (the house)

* Tower Café (a cafe, obviously)

* La Tentation (a restaurant)
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    So all the babies are green. 😂

Martin is my favourite looking kid even though he has cheese hair and bushy eyebrows. He's cute, I voted for him but would also like a girl to be the bachelorette. So Amy is my next choice, can't we just do it with her? I'm going to miss this unto next year, it's my favourite. 😭

Going to download these builds!
  • Options
    @kittymeow I can't say yet if all 10 kids will be green. #9 will be born soon and #10 still needs to be made :D (Did you hear Damian yell "BABYMAKING!" in the background?) I would be completely surprised if these two wouldn't be green tho. Some kind of combo breaker.

I think I would vote Amy just because to have a girl for once. Elena is there, too, but she has no real character yet... And no votes. I feel a bit sorry for her. If it was only the boys I think I would go for George. He's erratic and has one of the vampire aspirations. He would be an erratic vampire :joy:

It's really hard to not play on :'( But I want to keep the poll open for a bit longer. I think not everyone of the readers that sometimes comment have voted yet. They might be busy because of the holidays.

Thank you ^^ I hope you'll like them. :)

If you look on the casting thread you can already see some changes. The new quiz (still need to work it out a bit tho) and a new submission form. :) Maybe that helps to kill time until the poll is over :p It's only 5 more days to wait. :sweat_smile:
  • Options
    I have another surprise for you :)
  • Options
    TheYayToastTheYayToast Posts: 1,466 Member
    kittymeow I can't say yet if all 10 kids will be green. #9 will be born soon and #10 still needs to be made :D (Did you hear Damian yell "BABYMAKING!" in the background?) I would be completely surprised if these two wouldn't be green tho. Some kind of combo breaker.

I think I would vote Amy just because to have a girl for once. Elena is there, too, but she has no real character yet... And no votes. I feel a bit sorry for her. If it was only the boys I think I would go for George. He's erratic and has one of the vampire aspirations. He would be an erratic vampire :joy:

It's really hard to not play on :'( But I want to keep the poll open for a bit longer. I think not everyone of the readers that sometimes comment have voted yet. They might be busy because of the holidays.

Thank you ^^ I hope you'll like them. :)

If you look on the casting thread you can already see some changes. The new quiz (still need to work it out a bit tho) and a new submission form. :) Maybe that helps to kill time until the poll is over :p It's only 5 more days to wait. :sweat_smile:

I can totally hear Damian yelling his joy over baby making.

I totally voted for George cause a crazy vampire sounds fun, but Amy would be a good choice too. The lovely drama queen.

So I totally am excited for the next round of the bachelor/bachelorette challenge. I can't wait to see what sort of submissions you get this time!
  • Options
    @TheYayToast It could be his last baby making ever :#

He is second last in the poll. How can an erratic vampire not be on first position? :'(

So true! I wonder how the submissions will look like and how their characters are like :D I hope we have at least one cray cray person again :D
  • Options
    afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    edited December 2019
    So true! I wonder how the submissions will look like and how their characters are like :D I hope we have at least one cray cray person again :D
    the boy I'm entering may or may not be an erratic vampire

*cough*

Edit:
    I couldn't resist

:p
  • Options
    @afai1261 Oh my gosh! That sounds AWESOME :love:

And in return, here's another chapter :)

Chapter 2.15
  • Options
    I have another chapter for you :)

Chapter 2.16

I think I can "finish" the legacy part for generation 2 after the next chapter and officially announce the heir/heiress :)

Also, I noticed by accident on WordPress that I had 31 visitors today :o It's only 10am here :joy: And I've never had that many visitors :o
  • Options
    Happy new year to all of you! :)

I have another chapter and the results of the poll! You can find the link to the casting at the end of this chapter :)

Chapter 2.17
  • Options
    Haven't read the last 2 chapters yet! I just put Amy in my game, I gave her hair from DU and put make up on her since I don't have those eyelashes. She is sooo pretty! I love her big eyes.

Zwv4EPb.png?1
  • Options
    @kittymeow She looks awesome! :love: Amy will get a little makeover for the bachelorette part. I just didn't give her makeup because it's exhausting to change outfits for 10 kids all the time :D

The casting thread is open by the way :)
  • Options
    @kittymeow She looks awesome! :love: Amy will get a little makeover for the bachelorette part. I just didn't give her makeup because it's exhausting to change outfits for 10 kids all the time :D

The casting thread is open by the way :)
    I was not ready for Damian to die. 😭 I suppose Barbarella has more life because of all the pregnancies. So sad he won't be there for the new baby, well not human form anyway.

George is going to be an awesome vampire!

I love Florian! He is a cute kid.

I'm happy a girl won the vote, I started making a guy earlier. Will try to get him in soon! So excited for the new Bachelorette!!

• Options
    @kittymeow
    He is the first sim in this family who lived from the craddle to the grave. It's hard to see him go but I'm sure he'll come back as a ghost :) Barbarella made that sure.

I think about keeping him for a while and try to complete his aspiration. But the win against 3 vampires is so hard. Caleb lost immediately but Vlad... He's just too strong.

Florian looks so innocent. And in some way different from all his siblings. Maybe he won't look like the others as a teen? I have no idea yet.

It's high time we got a bachelorette! I can't wait to see your sim! :love: But no rush :p

Might publish a new chapter again later, but I think I don't have enough screenshots yet (there are always around 30 screenshots in every chapter :p )
  • Options
    And here it is! The new chapter :)

Chapter 2.18
  • Options
    OK, George is my favourite now. He's just awesome and I love him. Kinda wish he would be the bachelor but its time for a girl. :D

My name is Sophie, nice to see the last kid name is that. 😀

Love Amy's make up, she pretty! Why are all the kids green hybrids though? Got to be a bug.

Aww, Barb and Damian. ❤️
  • Options
    @kittymeow I tried to make him sound like the most interesting one for the poll :D I just love erratic sims.

Sophie is a beautiful name! :love:

Yeah and the bug is called Barbarella :joy: Just kidding. I have no idea why it happened to all 10 kids.

They're so cute together. And in like a thousand years they'll be together in afterlife again. But Barbarella is still an Adult so that can take some time. And her aspiration isn't completed yet :# She wants some grandkids, too. Asking for a lot, this alien woman :joy:
  • Options
    Glimmer50Glimmer50 Posts: 2,365 Member
    Is Amy up for download? I looked on the gallery but I am not in the game at the moment, I can't find her. Would love to have her in my game. She is so pretty.
  • Options
    @Glimmer50 Yes Amy is on the gallery but you need to click the custom content box. She has default eyes and the CC eyelashes. The rest should be non-CC IIRC :) You can either find her by looking for Brennan or my ID Queenarella :)
  • Options
    @kittymeow I tried to make him sound like the most interesting one for the poll :D I just love erratic sims.

Sophie is a beautiful name! :love:

Yeah and the bug is called Barbarella :joy: Just kidding. I have no idea why it happened to all 10 kids.

They're so cute together. And in like a thousand years they'll be together in afterlife again. But Barbarella is still an Adult so that can take some time. And her aspiration isn't completed yet :# She wants some grandkids, too. Asking for a lot, this alien woman :joy:

He is the best. I would have voted him had I known more about him but it wouldn't have changed the votes anyway. Amy was always destined to be the bachelorette. 😆 Can't wait to see how she treats these guys.

Thank you!

Very weird, I really wanted some full aliens with disguises. 😭

Barbarella seems like hard work, lol! Do you have to keep playing with her until she finishes the Aspiration?

• Options
    @kittymeow I honestly think about keeping George for a while. Maybe until his aspiration his complete or even longer. As long as he hasn't moved out yet he can stay, according to the rules :)

It would have been nice to have Barbarella's face from the disguise because she has many pretty feautres :) And I really like blonde hair. Unless their cheese blonde. Yuck :joy:

She's easy to handle to be honest :D She maxes skills really fast (maybe not as dumb as we think she is) and doesn't cause chaos after chaos. Unlike Amy. I have to play the heir/ess and their spouses until they die. If I understand the rules correctly :sweat_smile: But just like with Veronica, Barbarella will stay, die, become a ghost and be fixed to the earth so she'll stay a ghost for eternity B)
  • Options
    Glimmer50Glimmer50 Posts: 2,365 Member
    @Glimmer50 Yes Amy is on the gallery but you need to click the custom content box. She has default eyes and the CC eyelashes. The rest should be non-CC IIRC :) You can either find her by looking for Brennan or my ID Queenarella :)

Found her. Thank you so much.
  • Options
    As this story is currently on a break - casting break or whatever - I wanted to show you all that there's actually a family tree for the madlads :) It's updated everytime a sim turns into a young adult and for all the siblings who move out and have kids of their own (like Mila), their kids will be added, too. But not their kids then. That would be crazy, considering there are 10 kids in generation 3 :# The link is also on the homepage above the chapters. It doesn't stick out that much - or at all - so I thought I share it here :)