Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cars are coming

12346...Next

Comments

• Options
    DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,360 Member
    Went into my game yesterday and the welcome message at the top of the main page was: "Meep meep, AncientMuse2!"

:o

I've never seen that message before....? Has anyone else ever noticed this? Not to get people's hopes up too much but..... surely that must be a hint cars really are coming this year?

I hope so, but I have seen the message before, I think. I just associate it with the old Loony Tunes Road Runner cartoons, rather than cars. But it could be cars.
  • Options
    ArcaArca Posts: 190 Member
    Despite of cars, I want public transports such as buses, railways and ships too.
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 7,004 Member
    The way that I would want cars is with sports cars in some glamourous world like a mountainous one with winding paths to mansion retreats. I'd see it maybe connecting to Tartosa where I have some household that seems like they would drive Ferraris. I have some others like that. I get that a lot of people just want cars and sure, I'd give cars to other households but that's what I'd want. They can make them some emissions-free Formula One style but that's what I'd want. What I do remember of Sims 2 was that it was also fun to fix up junky cars so it would be great if they bring that back. Also, of course it makes sense to have electric cars. I'm not really waiting on the average family cars though I know some people are. I'd want more "Top Gear" style but I think that if they add cars then they can add both types.

Well in one of the packs or kits there is a racing jacket….. so who knows…
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 7,004 Member
    Went into my game yesterday and the welcome message at the top of the main page was: "Meep meep, AncientMuse2!"

:o

I've never seen that message before....? Has anyone else ever noticed this? Not to get people's hopes up too much but..... surely that must be a hint cars really are coming this year?
    I can only hope….